Wakeup then Cleanup

Story Info
A little fantasy for my wife to carry out.
750 words
4.67
10.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long nightshift, fighting a bushfire had left me exhausted. After a long soapy shower, I finally finished removing the smell of smoke off from my skin, and out of my hair. I dried myself, stepped out of the bathroom, drew the bedroom curtains closed, dropped my towel at the base of our bed and was fast asleep as my head hit the pillow.

The sound of my wife showering, moving in and out of the spray, washing and rinsing herself, slowly wakes me from my sleep. I catch glimpses of her reflection in the mirror as she dries her hair and body. My fit, beautiful wife, with a perfectly tanned body, and unreal breasts steps out of the bathroom, walks over to our bed, removes the towel from around her body, to reveal a freshly shaved pussy.

I am now very awake and aroused, she quietly pulls back the sheets, and straddles my chest. I reach around to grab her firm ass, but she quickly reacts and pushes my arms up above my head, and then pins my elbows down with her knees. She begins to rub her smooth, very wet vagina all over me, before bringing her pussy up toward my face, I love my wife's "wet season,'' days before her period starts. I try to lick her pussy, but she pulls away and pushes my head back down with a firm hand.

She places her hand on her mound, inserts two fingers and slowly starts to pleasure herself, just out of reach from my tongue. She withdraws two very wet fingers, and then presses them past my lips for me to taste. I look up over her breasts towards her cheeky grin and wonder what is install for me. Her pussy is so wet, all I can think of, is having it rub all over my face. I try another lick: again, she moves away. "Soon," she whispers as her hand reaches around to check that I am sufficiently hard.

She shuffles back down my body, lifts herself, grabs my dick, and places it at her entrance. I lift my hips to insert my cock, just a little bit, I pull out, insert a little deeper, pull out again, then in all the way. Fuck, the feeling of being inside her, feels so good. I reach for her hips, this time she grabs my wrists and pins me down. I sink my butt, back down into the bed as she starts to ride me. Her head back, eyes closed, wonderful tits softly bouncing up and down. We begin moving in a slow rhythm, grinding together, starting to build a tempo. She stops, lifts herself gently off my cock, and brings her pussy, back up toward my face. She again inserts her fingers as she teases me, "no tasting yet."

I am going crazy, she starts to masturbate again just out of my reach, all I want, is her pussy, fucking my face. She shoves her two wet fingers back inside my mouth, I close my eyes and start sucking her fingers as she begins to ride my throbbing cock again. Harder and faster she fucks, until it is all too much, and I start unloading deep inside her. I keep thrusting as best as I can, but I know that it is not enough. "Please; I want to cum on your face," she begs.

It is the strangest thing, how much a man's mind can change after cuming, but I know I want this, and I have requested this before, so I give a little nod. She slides off my cock, brings her pussy back up to my face, "now you can have it all," she says.

I start to gingerly lick and kiss her pussy. "No, no nibbling, I need you to clean your mess up," she demands, before squatting over my face, letting a little creampie dribble out. I have no choice now, so I begin to lap up and swallow all of our combined juices, savouring the taste, and the texture. I start alternating between sucking her vulva and licking deep inside her, before I move to focus on her clitoris. She grabs my head and starts to quietly moan, "don't stop, don't stop, don't stop." I keep a constant sucking motion on her clit, until she shudders and pushes my head away.

She looks down at me and with a smile says, "good morning honey, you might need another shower."