Waking Holly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I count in my head too every dozen nudges to her spot I sink in deep with full strokes three times then back to pound away at her sissy button.

I love the non-verbal sounds coming from her. I love she's loud, that she tosses her head and her hair.

I love when she does get verbal she's chanting. "I was made for you cock, I was made for your cock, I was made with your cock, I was made for your cock..."

Yeah, yeah...that takes me over the edge and I cum hard filling her insides and I push my cock to her sissy spot bathing it in hot load.

Holly screams repeatedly over and over just raw, orgasming, girly sounds.

We move together as her body shivers and she keeps moving and milking my cock.

I stay buried in her as she massages my cock with her insides and I kiss her back, her neck.

Moving hair out of the way and we over the shoulder kiss.

Holly's eyes are so bright, shining even.

I get harder all the quicker for the full on love and devotion there in her eyes.

We roll her over and I start moving again inside her as I start getting hard again.

Holly wraps her legs around me helping to pull me in more.

This goes slower, much slower with the kissing and there's foreplay.

I love her breasts, the best thing about the breasts of a trans woman are they're younger, perky and with Holly still growing so they're so sensitive.

I will literally stop deep inside her body as I roll her breasts under my palms and gently knead the soft skin and play with her nipples when I'm not sucking on them.

I do that enough I make her cum.

And I make love to her until we cum again and then we just kiss and cuddle until the floor is too hard for doing that.

That's when I carry her to the couch and clean the floor up fast as we open another bottle of wine and just wrap ourselves up in each other and the blankets as we listen to music and sit in the light of the candles and the fireplace.

There's a lot of touching, kissing, fingers exploring each other her just as much as me. It's Holly's eyes though, so bright, so blue that they do stand out. It's what I see there though in them, her, just her this devoted, hot, sexy girl.

We do this for another hour or so before she has me hard again and she straddles me and guides herself onto my cock.

Her hair's a mess and she's biting her lower lip guiding herself in and her make-up is barely there and her breasts are just so perky and the nipples are pointy and very hard.

All of that in candle and firelight.

I love the look in her eyes as she moves her body up and down on my cock.

The little flicker in her eyes of her programmed thoughts taking her to this intense love of getting filled, getting fucked...every inch of cock, every stroke just building her more and more into being forever Holly.

All mixed in with her happy smiles, her laughing some as we just make love and have fun.

We get off again then test the shower together and that...well we ran out of hot water but that was fine too.

It made for better snuggles that way.

The next morning was perfect.

Us sleeping in and the smells coming in through the windows and Holly waking me up with a blowjob and sucking me past getting off and until I'm hard again and she climbs on top and guides me into her perfect ass.

"Uhhh Nnn...oooh...Jaimie!"

As soon as I sank in her freed little dick spurted out its cum.

Perfect, she comes from just being filled once it's that much of a thing she needs now.

I fuck Holly on top for a little while before rolling us over and pulling her up...her body pressed into the bedding and her knees bent and her ass up.

I find her sissy spot and I fuck her hard...really hard with all that morning energy until I get her screaming and non-verbal.

Stroke after hard stroke on her sissy spot over and over focused on making her sissy and when she does then I shift to full strokes as deep as I can go fucking her deeply.

When I cum I fill her insides.

A nuzzle on her neck and I go for a swim in the lake.

I get out after fifteen minutes and just lay there naked in the morning sun and I smell food starting and I get up and Holly's making breakfast.

I get our meds her hormones and blockers plus her progesterone and my enzyte and vitamins and the shake mixes and add some fresh strawberries and I take my viagra too since it's going to be that kind of weekend and go join her and pass her her shake and the ADHD pills which she pops and we drink our shakes and turn on the radio as we make breakfast.

A little bacon, oatmeal, scrambled eggs and the best was the toast which wasn't store bought bread and neither was the jam. I get her to eat her fill as it's a cheat weekend to feed her breasts and her ass.

And I do the dishes as she goes for a swim and does thing whole workout for her ass apparently because she really, really is into that no matter what.

Holly comes in sweating and takes me by the hand and to the bedroom to fuck her freshly worked out butt and all those muscles.

She spurts again as I sink in and she's really tight despite the lube we're using and she's very turned on by the idea and the sex is great, really loud, hard, fast, passionate sex.

After that it's showering the lake off of each other and doing the sheets.

We take off and go canoeing while it's cool out and Holly's way better at that than I am but it was just nice. A real couples thing with us taking some water and our camera and getting some really nice nature shots.

I get two stunning ones that are just headshots but with her hair catching the sunshine and lighting up.

Then we get back and fix the bed and I get some chicken going really slowly on the bbq and Holly goes back to the dock with a pillow and blanket, lotion and her MP-3 player and since we've the privacy she sunbathes naked.

I just let her chill and do that while I take one of the quads out for a spin. The bbq is fine I set everything for long and slow so I have hours.

Getting out was fun I've never driven these things much but I can't help but think of Holly all shiny from the lotion and smelling nice and my rock hard boner guides me home.

I get us back and changed and make some sangria and go out onto the dock where she's been sunbathing and changing sides and faithfully applying lotion, she's not burned but she has this glow from it all going on.

Holly looks over her shoulder as I get there. "Drinks?"

She has that bubbling over happy to see me glazed look in her eyes. "I'd love drinks bur cock first, please, please Jamie?"

It was asking and not as she turned and moved to her knees and pulled my cock out and made this in love with it cooing sound mixed with this happy overjoyed full mouth sound as she started sucking my hard aching cock.

Holly's been listening to her hypnotic recording again, likely all morning and she's involuntarily or rather voluntarily reacting to sucking cock making her happy.

It's such a fucking turn on and the thought that Holly does this on purpose now is just.

There is no feeling like a woman that just loves to suck cock sucking your dick. It's even better when she's in love with your dick.

It becomes sublime, it becomes a next to god like kind of experience a literal art form.

She squirts doing it before I even cum.

Holly cums again when I fill her with my first load.

She's so proud of all of that and loved sucking my cock so much she's alive, lit up, glowing.

We settle in with our drinks and she brought lube...heck Holly was plugged the entire time and we spend a good part of the afternoon in the sun making love.

Tanning and massage fucking her, missionary, cowgirl, doggystyle four times I fill her insides as we take breaks to tan and doze while we empty the pitcher.

We've definitely earned sunburns off of that afternoon.

We go back and shower and some more shakes too while I check the chicken and finally turn the heat up.

It's not fancy just a tin roaster with drain holes in it so it didn't burn from flare ups and a store bought bbq sauce after I tossed a good amount of salt and pepper on the bird first. We work together on grill the veggies and baking potatoes and we have a nice meal.

And then actually take an after supper nap.

I'm woken up by Holly sucking my cock again after a few hours and thank god for the viagra.

We have sex again and I fuck her hard again and after we recovery from that we get dressed up and we head into town, or rather the village.

It's just to go out, to see the quaint little sights and hold hands and kiss and window shopping and just having fun. And Gravenhurst is nice too, well lit, music playing, there's an active boardwalk.

Holly's got this glow from us making love all afternoon and before coming here and the sun and it doesn't seem to matter if maybe some people realize she's trans she's happier than most of the women out tonight and I add to that, push it.

I get the little trinkets here, carry the shopping bags, kiss with her and hold hands, eat ice cream sharing it with her.

She gets lots of jealous looks I think or envious at least.

I want them to be jealous of her.

And I make a bit of a deal in the high end old school jewelry store they have here getting her a few real bits of jewelry to go with some of her favorite outfits or colors she usually wears making her cry and get all super happy flustered and she leaves wearing a cute little pair of diamond stud earrings and a matching drop pendant.

Yeah that's a lot of money but it's worth it.

Holly's worth it.

The reaction to the old guy that was running the place to the two sales girls that couldn't believe that I was buying her that much at once.

And the way she just floated after that and the looks from some of the locals or other tourists was so perfect.

We stopped once to get a memory foam pad she wanted and then went back to the cabin and settled in.

Candles lit again and Holly dressed to amazingly in her really expensive lingerie and we turned the fireplace on and had more drinks.

Blankets and that padding on the floor in front of the fireplace.

Even the sex toys too.

Holly making love to me all night long, crying everytime she gets moved by what happened today and tonight.

Wanting me to fuck her still even past my limits with the toys and her chanting in between things over and over in self hypnosis.

"Gnnnh...Oh Jamie, Jamie...lover...the best cock...I love that cock...feed it into meeeee!"

"Mmmmm...you're so big, I can feel it Jamie, thicker, I can feel your pulse thumping inside of me baby, I love this, I love this, thank you baby, thank you so much for making me your girl, I love being your sissy girl."

"I love that you love me, I love that you spoil me, I love being made for you."

"My soul wants to keep being made for you Jamie."

"Fuck me Jamie! Fuck, fuck, fuck my sissy bum, fuck me! Remake me...fuck the stupid boy out of me, fuck that dirty masculine life out of me, harder! More! Please!...oooooh!oooooh! More cock! More h...hot...hard!...hard...god...I love cock! I love dick! I love your dick!"

"I love your cock, I love your cock, I love your cock, I love your cock, I love your cock..."

"I was made for your cock, made for your cock, made for your cock, made for your cock..."

"I'm your girl, your bimbo, you bimbo sissy girl, bimbo sissy girl, bimbo sissy girl, bimbo sissy girl..."

Holly cries, literally is crying these happy bawling sissy laughs mixed with cumming gasps and she doesn't sound sane...she sounds like perfection.

"Made for Jamie, Made for Jamie, Made for Jamie...Jamie, Jamie, Jamie..."

"Bimbo sissy girl, bimbo sissy girl, bimbo sissy girl..."

We almost fall asleep there but instead I carry Holly to bed and crawl in with her and we cuddle and spoon close as she whispers. "Hold me Jamie, hold me please baby."

We drift into this truly exhausted and deep sleep.

She moves a couple of times I think and each one's some variation of her burrowing closer to me.

We definitely sleep in deeply this time just not eightish but almost noon.

Holly wakes me with a blowjob that was almost prayer.

We're still pretty spent and we're definitely sunburned and we take care of each other.

Our meds and shakes and just dozing together on the couch for hours not doing a damned thing.

I swear I can feel Holly changing though, getting deeper and more awake as her.

Because we sort of sleepy talk.

"I'm going to sell my car Jamie."

"You don't have to."

"It's Holt's car I don't want it."

"Anything you want hon."

"I want face zapping, the good stuff, the electrical stuff. I want to never have to guy shave ever again."

"We can do that."

"I want face surgery too, and the voice thing Jamie. I want to be feminized, I want to be perfect."

"I think you're perfect as is."

"I know but I really, really want this."

"Breasts too?"

"I dunno mine are coming in really good I think. Do you want me to have bigger boobs?"

"Not really, I like these just the way their coming in."

"I don't want bottom surgery...I've read or well sort of seen things online and it's all kind of iffy."

"I'm good with you as you are Holly."

"Good, besides when your perfect cock makes me squirt it's kinda the best."

"Really?"

"Oh heck yeah it's proof for me this is real and right."

"So what else do you want?"

Holly's quiet for a bit. "School...I think, I think you might have been right with what's wrong with me so I was thinking after I get my ID's all changed and everything else done I'm going to go back to school and try community college."

"Wow that's pretty big."

"Jamie I love you, I'm so head over heels in love with you but I want more. I want to be Holly and that means actually having me start my life."

"Good idea, what are you thinking of taking?"

"Cosmetology. I want a trans friendly little shop maybe."

"You think that'd fly?"

"Maybe not in town but out at our place, maybe a mini-home or something brought in so it's all private."

"That's going to all take time and money hon."

"I can wait, I've waited to wake up like my whole life Jamie."

We talk about that for hours actually even getting out our phones and looking up these things from surgeries to pricing a mini-home. We look up her symptoms too with Holly more and more sure like I am she was left hanging and that along with her family led to a lot of the horrible stuff that was what Holt was all about.

And we make plans, plans for therapists and other things so she can start fixing the damage.

That night we ordered chinese from the local place and watched a few movies online and when it got dark.

We took the padding and blankets with candles out on the dock and made love out under the stars. I think our sounds carried but we didn't care. We ended the night snuggled together on our backs watching the fireworks pop off over the water.

That was probably one of the best days and nights of my life.

Monday we packed up early to go home.