Waking on the Boat with Alison

Story Info
This is just a fantasy that I never got a chance to live...
1.1k words
3.61
1.1k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neither one of them could claim all the credit, nor did either wish to. They were both glad and grateful to have found each other, after so many attempts to find a good partner for living.

They had both been married multiple times, and both had sadnesses that still troubled them, but had very quickly found that they were well-suited for one another.

She lay, slowly waking, for many long, silent moments, unwilling to open her eyes and allow them to tell her anything she did not wish to know. Instead, she listened, and heard the lapping of small waves against what she recognized to be the hull of a boat, and sighed, understanding now that what she wished, was true. This fact confirmed in her mind by what she heard, she began checking her other senses, noting that there was an arm across her breasts and a hand at the end of the arm, cupping her right breast. She enjoyed the fact that she could feel slight motion when the man at the other end of the arm breathed in and out.

She felt his breath on her shoulder, and her hair shifted slightly with his breathing, not quite tickling her. It wasn't strong, but she could smell his sweat, and remembered that they had had to work hard to sail the boat the day before, for the winds were steady and strong, and she had helped him haul the sheets which controlled the sails, as they tacked southward down the lake. After several hours of tacking, he had turned the boat into the wind and they had quickly dropped the sails and set an anchor. After tying off the sails, they had retreated into the cabin to get out of the wind, and had eaten more of the sandwiches she'd packed before they set out that morning, and then shared most of a bottle of wine. Exhausted from their efforts and tipsy from the wine, they had collapsed in the forward berth and gone to sleep, with the boat rocking heavily from the chop stirred up by the wind.

Later, when the wind had calmed, he had raised himself off the mattress and gone out on deck to be sure everything was secure. He spent a few moments watching the clouds scuttle across the sky, causing the moon and stars to appear and disappear in turn. He drank some water from a bottle, wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, and urinated over the side of the boat. Refreshed and satisfied that all was well, he returned to the cabin. She wakened as he tried to sneak back under the covers with her, and stretched her arms around his neck, pulling him close. He let her pull him down and kissed her on the mouth. Her lips parted, and their tongues danced, snake-like, for several minutes.

Then he smiled as he pulled away to look at her glistening eyes, her hair still in disarray from the wind and from shifting on the pillow. She returned his gaze, a smile forming on her lips. He had kissed her then, softly and repeatedly, from forehead to chin, chin to sternum, and sternum to navel. He languished there, breathing upon her skin, admiring the fine hair there, and the slight rise of her belly. He pressed his nose gently into her navel, and used his tongue to trace lines and arcs upon her skin. He smelled her sweat and the delicate aroma of her womanhood as he pressed his cheek against her mound of Venus. There was just the slightest stubble there, and he stroked the flat of his tongue upward, against its grain, then brushed it back down with his fingers. His eyes moved to hers, and she nodded ever so slightly, silently saying "yes, please".

She knew he loved this as much as she did, and closed her eyes as his tongue traced the edges of her labia majora, his hands gently parting her thighs and caressing them as he did. He alternated between stroking her clitoris with his tongue and sucking it with his lips, responding to the rise and fall of her hips as he tried to bring her the greatest pleasure. When she pressed her hand on the top of his head, he slid the first two fingers of his right hand between her two lips as far as he could, turned his palm upward, and pressed against the inside of her belly with his fingertips as he resumed stroking and sucking her clitoris with his lips and tongue. This went on for some time, with him pausing occasionally to look up at her face, checking her progress.

Her hips rose and fell more quickly as he kept at it, and she moaned more insistently as the moments passed. Knowing what she wanted next, he slid upward, kissed her on the mouth, and slid his penis in between her now thoroughly moistened labia, but did not enter her. He sucked at each nipple in turn.

Resting on both hands again, he moved his legs and hips so his penis slid up and down between her clitoris and the opening of her vagina. Each of her hands cupped around one of his buttocks and she pulled him slowly closer until penetration was inevitable. Coupled inseparably now, their hips began a steady rhythm, up and down against each other, and slightly side to side, then accelerated until her orgasm was close. Tensing with anticipation, she spent her orgasmic flow around his pulsing member as each of them let out loud groans which turned to soft moans of pleasure. They lay for several moments, sighing, catching their breath.

He moved to her right side, lay on his left side, almost perpendicular to her. He made gentle circles on her belly with his right hand, and massaged her breast with his left hand. As his erection returned, the fingers of his right hand found their way to her clitoris. His penis, cooled by being out in the air, sought the warmth of her vagina.

He slid his penis in and out, slowly, then more quickly, concentrating to keep stimulating her with both hands and his penis. It was sometimes difficult to multi-task this way, but she had told him it was wonderful for her, so he took pleasure in these exertions.

After several minutes, he felt her body pulsing with excitement, and she moaned with each breath. When she relaxed, he moved closer to her, and she turned on her side, his flaccid penis still inside her. He tensed his muscles so she felt him still inside her, and responded by doing a few of her Kegel exercises. They spoke softly to one another for a while, then fell asleep that way.

Hours later, this was where she found him, as she opened her eyes in the dim, first light of morning.