Waking to a Burn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Poised outside her door, I literally wiped a huge grin from my face and burst into her room.

Mom flinched back and hollered in surprise.

"Quiet!" I snapped, cutting off the remainder of her surprised yell. Then, more gently, I said, "I would like you to take a shower now. I'm going to change these sheets."

"I am your mother, mister."

Ignoring her and surveying the room, I said, "This place is a pigsty, and it smells like ointment and your fluids. I'm going to clean a bit while you're washing up." I waited a moment. Then, looking at her, I said, "You're not moving. I told you to get in the shower. Do you need help? Why are you not moving?"

"I will shower," she said icily, "when I am good and ready."

I strode to her bed and ripped the sheet off. Mom gasped. A surge of joy swept through me when I saw her big bottom. Carefully avoiding any sunburned spots, I grabbed her feet and dragged her on her tummy to the side of the bed.

"And look at your fanny," I declared. "There's semen seeping out of your anus. You're showering right now."

She stammered out a few complaints, but I lifted her by her armpits, swung her around without peeking, and put her over my shoulder.

"Sugar!"

I carried her into the master bathroom and shut the door behind me. Still bearing her weight, I turned on the shower and set it to a lukewarm temperature. I put Mom down on her feet just outside the stream on the shower side of the threshold.

Peripherally, I noticed her covering her breasts and special place with her arms and hands, but I didn't look. Fixedly gazing at the wall, I said, "If you come out of this shower dry or come out smelling like you haven't thoroughly cleaned your entire body, I'll put you right back in here and clean you myself."

I left, shutting the door behind me. Back in the bedroom, I swapped out Mom's sheets and made her bed. It looked fresh and ready. I gathered up her laundry and started a load, and then I organized and wiped down her vanity area. I finished with a few quick sprays of air freshener. It looked darn good--fresh and ready for her.

I got her a new glass of ice water and began thinking about supper, though neither of us was probably hungry. Downstairs, I heard the water shut off. I gave her fifteen minutes, and then I went up.

Knocking as I entered, I saw Mom belly-down on her bed. The comforter was pulled down and her sheet covered her bottom. As before, she had a towel wrapped around her hair.

She turned away from me when I came in. On her nightstand was a stack of books she intended to read. I grabbed the one on top--it was a popular mystery novel. Slipping out of my shoes and socks, I climbed into bed beside her, and I started reading it to her aloud.

She never spoke, but I knew she was listening. About fifteen minutes into the story, I read a shocking murder scene to her, and I saw her body tense and her head perk up attentively. More than thirty minutes in, Mom turned to face me. Though my tongue was dragging, I continued.

I lasted about five more minutes, and I was lucky: the chapter ended on a cliffhanger. When I closed the book decisively, she looked at me.

I said, "I can't do anymore; my mouth is like putty."

She said, "You've got a nice, deep reading voice."

Maybe it was a peace offering. I was willing to accept it. I smiled. "Thanks. You picked a pretty good book, Mom."

She nodded. "Thank you," she said, "for the meal and for freshening up my room."

"How is your back?"

"Uncomfortable."

"Want me to take a look?"

"Yes, please."

I perused her upper and lower back. "A lot of the blisters are broken and peeling," I said. Then, turning to catch her eye, I said, "I'll have a look at the rest."

She nodded.

Swallowing a lump in my throat, I pulled the sheet down to her toes. "Some peeling here. No new blisters. Your thighs are peeling, too. Looks pretty raw."

"It's awfully sensitive where it's peeling."

"I'll take care of you," I said, pointing to the jar of gel cream.

"Thank you."

When I finished coating almost everywhere, I laid beside her with an erection deforming the front of my khaki shorts. Mom saw it but didn't say anything.

"How does it feel--inside?" I asked, glancing from her to her bottom.

She hesitated. Her voice was weak when she uttered, "It's chafing."

I nodded. "I'll put some ointment on it."

"That'd be real helpful."

I worked from the side this time, not straddling her thighs. I put a coat in the cleft, and I rubbed some on her anus. I did not even try to penetrate her with a finger. Finishing, I leaned over her, drew her open, and blew gently upon it.

Mom sighed.

After I few minutes, I laid beside her and reached over, curling my middle finger inside the taut ring of her anus.

When she felt it work inside of her, her mouth opened slightly, and she closed her eyes. Sighing contentedly, she snuggled into her pillow.

I undulated my finger inside of her. Neither of us spoke during that time.

The silence was broken when Mom began lightly snoring. I went on, but not for much longer. We both dozed that way.

I woke, knowing that I hadn't slept for very long. Mom was there, across from me, and a thrill coursed through me when I realized my finger was still ensconced in her anus. I closed my eyes and imagined my penis inside of her. I grew irresistibly hard at the thought. Carefully so as not to wake her, I stripped down naked.

Closing my eyes, I remembered how it felt to mate with her. About two minutes into my reverie and without warning, I heard Mom's rhythmic breathing break as she sucked in a long, deep breath through her nose. I peeked.

She stretched her arms. She wiggled her fanny very slightly against my finger and sighed. Her body moved, and it felt like she was turning toward me a little. I closed my eyes. Stopping as if suddenly immobilized, Mom let out a faint gasp.

She's looking at my erection, I thought.

I let her. Nothing happened for some time, so I peeked, swiftly, confirming her eyes were on my penis. A few seconds later, I glanced again. She was still looking at it. I closed my eyes and waited more than fifteen seconds, then I looked, and my eyes remained open.

Mom's eyes fixated on my crotch, but the irises darted here and there upon it. She was taking in the whole thing--the testicles, then penis, everything. It was like watching someone study a painting.

Her eyes found mine. Fearful at first, her expression relaxed because I didn't say or do anything. We stared into one another's eyes that way for several seconds. Then, Mom's gaze returned to my penis.

Maybe it was her signal to put it away. Maybe she just liked looking at it. I didn't know. I grabbed my erection and whispered, "I'm going to help you again with--you know--the thickness."

She swallowed a hard gulp before an airy whimper escaped her lips.

Beside my knee sat the jar of ointment. Mom watched me grab it and unscrew the lid. She saw me set the open jar between her hand and my penis.

She looked at me.

I nodded.

Mom reached for it. She extended a finger towards the cream inside, but she hesitated. She drew back her hand, and she turned away from me.

I didn't understand. I wondered what to say or do. Was that a "no"?

I rolled onto my belly.

Mom must have felt the movement, she turned her face to watch me. Our eyes met, and I glanced down at the open jar.

Pushing my body up, I moved my pelvis over the jar, and then I lowered my erection towards it. Mom watched as my penis dipped into the gel cream and emerged with a thin coating. I did it again.

Her eyes followed the now-white knob of my erection. They scanned the length of it. She swallowed and licked her lips.

I rose to my knees, waiting for some kind of sign from her. Anything. She looked at me and then faced forward, resting her chin on the pillow.

I crawled over her fanny, straddling her thighs.

Mom let out a light gasp.

I bent my erection down, nudging her cheeks apart, and settled the tip snugly against her anus. Her back rose and fell with each breath. She bent her face down and sank it into the pillow, and then I heard her scoop a breath and hold it.

Applying gentle pressure, her anus softened and permitted the knob to tuck itself snugly inside.

Mom hummed with strain.

I fed more into her. And more.

She panted as my girth stretched her to the limit.

On my knees, I could make no further progress inside of her. I collapsed forward, catching my weight with my hands and extending my legs beside hers. I lowered my body enough that I could kiss her softly on the back. I did this several times, planting gentle kisses on her hot skin.

I didn't want to put my weight on her. I didn't want to hurt her sunburn, and I could tell from her tentative allowance of my kisses, that she was alert to this danger.

Keeping my body from hers, I went to my elbows and knees. The angle and leverage were good for my hips. I urged my penis deeper, feeling its steady passage through the tight little puncture. Every fraction gained seemed to achieve a new height of pleasure.

When my lower belly felt the warm, slick ointment on her bottom, I held there, trying to sense her response. Mom continued to struggle and pant, but no differently than before. I fed my erection further into her. My pelvis began to squash into her fanny. Again, I paused, watching and listening to her.

She struggled through three quick breaths and then uttered a high-pitched moan. I drove my penis the rest of the way in one steady push. Mom cried out. I closed my eyes at the perfect satisfaction her body was giving mine.

I kissed her back, saying, "It's in--all the way."

She nodded, panting.

I decided to wait, to let her grow accustomed to my size and length. I whispered things to her. I told her how good it felt to be joined with her body. I thanked her for letting me mate with her anally. I let her know that she wasn't a bad girl. She was a very good girl, I said.

She heard each utterance and made little whimpers, never saying a word, but her breathing grew more relaxed.

I searched her back for a place to kiss her again, someplace new. Moving to the side of her ribcage, I saw the fat, protruding flesh of one of Mom's breasts ballooning out from where her body met the mattress. Still supporting my weight with my elbows, it was easy for me to slide my hands under her chest and take her breasts into my hands.

Mom gasped. It was a young, girlish sound--one that I couldn't interpret. Had it been delighted surprise or shocked violation? I didn't see how holding her breasts would in her mind constitute an offense where my erection in her anus was permitted.

It was difficult to form words as the sensation of her hefty breasts filled my hands and my mind. Even so, I found a way. I told her that her breasts felt wonderful, and I asked if I might hold them while I mated with her.

She nodded, moaning sweetly.

I squeezed them, and then I slowly drew my hips back. When the ridge on the tip of my penis felt the strangling grip of her circular muscle, I drove back into her. In and out.

I kissed the little valley of her spine. I let her know how good it felt. I told her that I knew it was not like a gentleman to mate like this with a woman, but that I needed this. She was too beautiful not to. She was such a good girl for letting me.

Mom nodded, acknowledging my sentiments with a gasp here, a whimper there.

I felt the warmth of an approaching climax sweep through my body. The sensation invited me to strengthen its power by going faster, deeper, and harder. Mom cried out.

Chuffing air like a locomotive, I let her know what I felt coming on. I groaned, "I'm going to ejaculate, Mom. Inside, I want to. Tell me I can."

Mom absorbed my thrusts with grunts. When she cried her first words since it all began-- "You--you may!"--I lost all control.

I couldn't move my hips. I felt paralyzed with ecstasy. My penis throbbed inside of her. Mom felt it happening; she moaned encouragement to me. I grunted as my penis deposited jet after jet of ejaculate deep inside of her body.

The previous time, I had needed to see it happen, watch the sperm enter into her body. This, being joined with her throughout, was far better.

The last spasms were so strong as to make me clutch Mom's breasts desperately as if my hold on them was a lifeline. My erection throbbed one last time. Mom emitted a drawn-out, groaning sigh. Her body seemed to go limp underneath me.

I fought the urge to crumple on top of her. Releasing her breasts, I pushed myself to my knees, once again straddling her thighs. I spread her fanny apart and drew my penis free, watching Mom's anus twitch momentarily. When it sealed shut, I stroked myself one time, coaxing a fat drop of semen from the tip.

Gathering my breath in heaving gasps, I watched the thick bead of sperm sag, fatten, and then fall. It landed on the outer edge of Mom's anus. A gossamer thread of semen remained, connecting my body to hers. At length, it snapped, and I toppled onto the bed beside Mom's weary body.

She turned to me, and when our eyes met, she reached out. Taking my hand in hers, she told me what I had done had helped her, and then she sighed deeply--contentedly.

Ten minutes later, I rose and began to climb off the bed. I told Mom I was going to prepare supper.

"Wait," Mom said. "Can you help me to the bathroom, please?"

I helped her up, careful not to look at her body. She held my shoulders and walked gingerly behind me, moaning about all of the semen inside of her. I closed the door as she sat down.

Downstairs, I unloaded the dishwasher and made us grilled cheese sandwiches for supper. Back upstairs, I switched out laundry, folding and putting away the items that came out of the dryer.

Mom called for me, and I escorted her back to bed, covering her up with the sheet. She smiled shyly and thanked me. I kissed her cheek and told her about the meal I had prepared.

By eight in the evening, we were both sated and comfortable. After clearing the dishes, I came back upstairs and asked Mom if she wanted me to read to her. She did.

Mom listened, but she was clearly uncomfortable. When I stopped and asked if it was her sunburn, she shook her head. She said, "I'm so tired of being on my tummy. Do you think you can help me try to lay on my side?"

"Are you sure?"

She nodded.

Putting the book down, I came around beside her and very carefully rolled her on her right side. I tucked the pillow under her head, but she struggled to get settled. I got her another one, stacking the two.

She tried them out and decided, "No, these pillows are too soft."

I scanned the room for something else.

Mom looked up at me and said, "Can I rest my head on your leg while you read to me?"

"Okay, but how--?"

Looking up at the headboard, she said, "You can sit there and lean against that."

Understanding her idea, I put a few pillows against the headboard for my back, and I slid into the bed above her, spreading my legs apart. Then, I helped Mom up the bed until she could comfortably rest her cheek on my thigh.

"How's that?"

"Perfect," she said, snuggling.

I opened the book and read.

Fifteen or so minutes later, I read to her a scene where the heroine discovers the body of her chief suspect. Mom gasped excitedly.

I drew the book aside, smiling and showing my own surprise.

Mom lifted her face from my leg and said, "I never expected that!"

"No. Me neither."

"Keep going, sugar."

I drew the book to my chest, and I felt Mom's head settle once again upon my thigh. I read on, but I noticed the change. Mom's face was incrementally farther up, closer to my groin. Though I didn't look, I knew she was mere inches from my briefs. I felt her breath on my inner thigh.

I ignored it as best I could, and continued reading. A few minutes later, I adjusted myself. Mom raised her head for me, and I settled with my groin even closer to her. I felt her breath through my underwear on my testicles. I felt my penis begin to swell upward. Swallowing and blinking, I continued reading.

A minute later, I knew it was complete, poised, and surging from my groin against my briefs like a rocket. Mom stared at it.

I found I couldn't read anymore. Closing the book and setting it beside us, I remained there, back against the headboard, breathing silently, and watching her.

In a way, it was like I wasn't even there, or if I was, she didn't care that I was aware of her gaze. No words can relate how wonderful it felt to have a beautiful woman gaze at my erection the way she did. I needed her to see it for real, but with no way to take off my briefs without causing both of us to move, I slid my fingers into the overlap of my underwear and drew my erection through the pocket of fabric.

I waited. My heart pounded.

Mom's eyes beheld it. She sighed and gazed. I took her hand and brought it close. She gently traced the shaft with a fingertip, from the underside, over the tip, down to the base, and back again.

When she finished, Mom's eyes moved from my erection to my face.

I took my penis in hand and cranked it towards her. She let it approach her mouth. When I touched her lips with the knob, she planted a soft kiss upon it. Mouth agape in nervous anticipation, I uttered, "Mate with me like this, Mom--with your mouth on my penis."

She stared at it for what felt like forever, and then her hand came up and took the shaft from me. I closed my eyes. I felt her soft fingers explore up and down its length--not stroking, feeling. When she let go, I opened my eyes again.

Mom rolled onto her tummy. She crawled closer to me on her elbows, eventually hooking her armpits over my thighs. She glanced at me, and I could not read her face. Then, she bent her head down. I could only see the piles of her blond hair, but I heard her take a short breath.

And then I felt her lips begin gathering up my erection. Her tongue was like a warm, wet, and very pliant trough that cradled the underside of my penis as it ventured deeper. Progress stopped about halfway down. Then I felt her lips close around my girth, embracing it and securing all that she had gathered.

I felt tight suction and sudden release. My penis still firmly in the clutch of her lips, I heard a slosh. My penis was suddenly awash in her hot saliva. A moment later, I felt her suction once again, but this time when it ended, she gulped. I groaned. Mom hummed. Then, her head began to steadily rise and fall in my lap.

"Mom," I gasped. "Oh, my gosh."

She hummed gently.

I caressed the back of her head. "Thank you for sucking it," I murmured.

She hummed, and there was a kind of affirmation about the sound--a kind of "yes" to it.

I let her know how good it felt.

She hummed sweetly.

I tilted my head back and closed my eyes; I just wanted to hear and feel. I listened to the wet, sticky noises her lips made as they glided. I heard the sloshes and gulps. I felt the aching steadiness of her pace, up and down. She wasn't in any rush; she was mild and loving. She sucked on my penis like it was a thing very dear to her.

Looking down again at her head, I asked if she could take more into her mouth.

She hummed.

Soon, each descent of her lips gathered most of my erection. An inch or so remained dry and untouched. My erection flexed at the experience of having so much of its length in her mouth.

My climax was near, but a thought occurred to me. The difference between ejaculating outside and inside of Mom's anus had been stark. Being sexually joined at that moment was so, so much better.

"Mom," I gasped. "Please don't stop when it comes. Please let me ejaculate in your mouth."

The hum that came from her was unclear to me. Had it been alarm? Had it been consent? I didn't know. Every part of me trembled with mounting energy. I grunted. I could not hold back, and I didn't want to.

1...34567...11