Waking Up - As His Little Slave

Story Info
The perfect morning waking him up by worshipping his cock.
2.4k words
4.45
21.3k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TulaMoon
TulaMoon
33 Followers

I wake up feeling the tightness of my wrists duct taped to each other, and the pressure with which my ankles are bound to each other. I'm laying on my side in my bed, so comfortable it feels as if I've been sleeping on a cloud.

I exhale a deep sigh of relief and pleasure at the fact that I'm waking up bound.

This very moment used to be something I'd fantasize about, just a dream idea I had of the perfect way to wake up, and now it's really happening. It's my reality. I got to sleep all night bound like a perfect little sex slave.

I slept without a blanket, just tightly restricted with all of me exposed, and I bring my awareness to how my body feels. Besides my nipples, which immediately hardened upon waking up and realizing my state, I feel perfectly relaxed and soft- it feels like home.

But then I spot something that makes my pussy immediately surge and spill out wetness.

It's my leash, extending from where it's attached on my neck collar to where it's tied on the exposed pipe by the corner wall by the bed. Just realizing that I'm tied up by my leash makes the whole lower half of my body feel so activated it feels like it's being filled with some of sort warm, electric liquid. I don't know, that's the only way I can think to describe being this suddenly and intensely, desperately horny and simultaneously so incredibly satisfied. I literally couldn't be more pleased at my state.

Ever since we moved into this apartment with its beautiful exposed brick and pipe work, I thought that this pipe, perfectly placed at the top corner of the bed, would be perfect for this exact use, to tie me to with a cute little leash and collar. But again, I thought it was a far off dream, something embarrassing I'd only do to myself when my boyfriend wasn't here, but last night he's the one who hooked my leash onto my collar, told me to lie down like a good little slave, tied my leash to the pole and bound my ankles and wrists for the night. This is our norm now. How on earth did I get so lucky. The sunshine is coming through the window brightly onto my skin, our white sheets, and my beautiful man laying next to me, sleeping peacefully.

If you'd met him when I met him, you'd never believe that that guy could be the same man who now acts like such a perfectly dominant master to his slave. I smile to myself when I think about all the mind games I played to get here, all the seeds I planted, all the slow implementations of small rules we slowly added one at a time to get here.

I've been a good little slave since the beginning, since the first day I realized I could train my sweet, timid boyfriend into eventually becoming the unrelenting dominant master who trains and uses me, and expects me to worship him.

I live to serve him. He never asked me to, but I started anyway, and now he fully expects it which I'm just so pleasantly surprised by. I'm the one who announced all I wanted to do was be his slave, and over time, with all my suggestions of rules to implement, it happened. If I would have sprung the life we lead now on him right away, he would have recoiled and thought it was weird. But it evolved just slowly enough, one rule and one detail at a time over the course of a year, that we got to where we are now in some sort of beautiful, natural, symbiotic way.

I take a second to admire how gorgeous he looks, deep in his perfect, beautiful, peaceful sleep, basking in the warm morning sunlight.

He is my master, I think to myself. I live to serve him.

I figure it would be nice to cherish this moment for a while, so I run through my slave affirmation in my head. I've never said this out loud to him, nor would I ever even tell him, but I wrote my daily affirmation in my diary one day, and ever since, I loved reading and saying it to myself so much that I started doing it every day several times a day, till a month later, I had the whole thing memorized. Now I can run through my affirmation in my head whenever I want. Which I do.

I am a slave, I think to myself.

I live only to serve my master.

I am only at peace when his cock fills my throat.

Only then am I whole.

I live to suck his cock. It is my only purpose.

I live to be his perfect little slave.

I need to swallow his cum and drink his piss to live.

A good little slave must expect nothing.

He may use me or he may not, but I will always work hard to be his perfect little slave.

Being his slave brings me my life's greatest joy.

Everything I do, I do for him.

First, I aim to please him. After that, I make sure my body is a perfect object-

for him to use for all his wildest desires. Or not at all.

Then, I do everything else for my life- but my duties as his slave always come first.

It is my life's honor to serve him and to please him.

His cock brings me my reason for living, my love of life, and my ecstatic joy.

The more I think about it, the happier I get.

To lick his dick is to taste heaven on earth.

The reason for life.

A good little slave must never expect anything at all.

My body is not mine, but his.

If he ever wants to fuck my pussy, he can, but I do not expect it as it is the greatest gift and salvation itself.

I will always work hard to be the most perfect little slave there ever has been.

I never get tired of thinking through my affirmations, it's become an addiction. God it feels good and right. I feel my pussy so ridiculously wet and pounding, begging to be touched, if only to slightly clean up the wetness.

But no, I would never. That is for him. I've decided quite recently that I'm not going to touch myself anymore, that's only for him to do if he wants so. I want to retain all my horniness and desperation for him and channel it into perfectly and desperately sucking his cock. 
Which I now award myself with the pleasure of doing.

I crawl over to position myself between his legs over his perfect cock, and allow myself one gentle, wet, slow lick.

It's heaven.

But then I think I'd rather him wake up to his whole cock in my mouth rather than little licks, so I let his cock slip into my wet mouth, past my tongue, and up against the back of my throat. So gently. I love when it is soft like this, it fills me so completely, I feel it bend and adjust to the back of my throat and slip in further. I relish the feeling I've been thinking about for so long. I'm finally whole. I finally allow myself the pleasure of swallowing around it and feeling all the sides of my throat hug his cock.

I feel my pussy starts dripping down my leg, I'm so delighted to be able to do what I love so early on in my day.

It's soft and so deep plugging up my throat that I'm able to extend my tongue down and lick his balls too, so I do, and it makes a little slurping sound. I look up to see if he's starting to wake, and I see a little smile on his face. He's awake but pretending to be asleep. I love it.

It's so deep in my throat I can't take a breath at all, but I love it.

I remember back when I wrote my affirmation I thought it was a sort of sexy exaggeration to write "I live only to suck his cock"- but, over time it really has become true. I truly do think about every time my mind drifts during the day, it's always the first thing I wish I was doing instead of whatever I'm doing.

And when I'm finally getting to do it, like I am now- it's just fully contented bliss. Sucking his cock really is my purpose, the only time in my day I'm truly at peace is when I get to do it.

I'm licking his balls with a flat tongue, so careful and intentional with how I create his experience, and I start to suck and fondle the tip of his dick with my tongue too. I give love to every vein on his perfect cock as I make my way toward the base again. My eyes are closed as I'm relishing the flavor of what sucking his dick tastes like. It's perfect, it's home.

I start to feel it growing in my mouth...which makes my pussy literally red hot with excitement, and so I put my hands on the base of his dick now and fondle his balls with one hand while I worship the sides of his dick with big, wet licks and kisses till I get to the top and tightly close my lips around and start to bob my head down together with my hand. I'm being meticulous to make sure it feels absolutely perfect for him- it feels incredibly perfect for me but then again it always does- but I eventually start to go up and down faster and faster till I feel his hard cock hitting the back of my throat hard every time.

One of my favorite parts of taking him in my mouth is how wet everything gets once I start to hit the back of my throat and my gag reflex enough times, hard enough. When it feels perfectly wet in there, I let his hard tip into the back of my throat and instead of a gag reflex, almost like my body knows how much I love this, my throat just opens up around the tip of his dick and welcomes him in deeper, a euphoric feeling once again. THIS is my favorite part of sucking cock, I stay here for a second just to let myself relish the feeling and try to remember it clearly for the rest of the day when I want to fantasize about it. I can't breathe at all, it's too deep, if I tried it would sound like some sort of weird snort, so I don't.

I don't want to breathe, his cock gives me everything I need. I stay here airless and content and allow myself one selfish swallow around his cock again for my own pleasure, before I continue going back to pleasing him. My pussy is basically exploding. Now everything is wet and sloppy the way he likes it, so I suck harder and faster and I'm breathless with sheer passion and lust. I try to keep my tongue calm and going with the flow of things but I'm just so taken and having such a good time it's going a bit wild but I hope he likes it.

God I love this wet cock. I look up and he's not even pretending to be asleep anymore, his eyes are closed but he's resting up on his elbows with eyebrows furrowed in pleasure.

I take one look at my perfect man's face and I'm reminded of how lucky I am to get to worship him this morning, how lucky I am that his cock is the first thing to enter me.

Then I remember how much I love the taste of his cum. Oh my god, his cum. What I wouldn't do to taste his cum in my mouth right now. But of course I'd rather keep sucking for an hour than get an instant reward, but damn just the thought of getting to savor his cum in my mouth and swallowing it sends waves down my body of desperate longing. I NEED to taste his cum, I NEED to swallow it and feel it fill me up...

I'm massaging him relatively fast and intensely now, with the perfect synchronicity of my mouth and my hand on his cock and my other hand massaging his balls, when suddenly as if he read my mind, I feel his cock start to pulse in the way it does when I know he is about to give me everything I need.

I love drinking his cum straight from his cock. I like feeling it pulse in my mouth and shoot directly onto my tongue. I lock eyes with my perfect man as I savor the perfect taste of his gift to me, and finally swallowing it feels so much better than I'd imagined it would. Theres a little bit that seeped out of my mouth and down his shaft while I was gazing at him, so I carefully take the chance to slowly lick that up while still locking eyes with him, and I savor that drop too. There is no more cum to lick up, but I can't part with his cock just yet so I pretend there is more for one final lick of the bottom of his shaft to the top so he knows he is licked clean and every drop is savored and swallowed. I close my eyes in bliss when I hear an unbearably sexy and sleepy voice say "Good girl.."

I feel my eyes almost crossing and getting fuzzy from the pure delight I feel when I lay it down gently and say "Thank you, baby." I stretch out a hand to caress his cheek.

I lay down next to him again, getting myself snug into my little spoon position. I am so at peace. My leash is still tied to the pole by the bed, I am still bound, all is as it should be. I feel a gentle, big hand warp around my pussy and pull me towards him, and another hand comes around me and starts fondling my tits and caressing my nipples with such perfect, soft touch that is so impossibly perfect and everything I could want. 
I feel his warm whisper so close to my ear say "...You're such a good little slave."

TulaMoon
TulaMoon
33 Followers