Waking Up Lucky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She steadied herself with an arm on either side of my shoulders as she slowly lowered herself on my cock. She threw her head back and let out a guttural moan as she took the last inch of my cock to the hilt. She sat all the way up, giving me a stunning view of this beautiful woman. She felt herself, tracing from her thighs up to her tits. Her pussy clenched my cock when she reached her nipples. An electric shock surged through her, causing her chub to jiggle and her belly ring to dance across her lower abdomen.

She began to slowly move her hips back to front, grinding her clit against me as she moved forward. Her pussy gripped as she slid forward with each stroke. The pace remained the same, clearly pleasuring both of us in our heightened states. Every few strokes, her whole body would shutter and she would let out the cutest giggle.

I began to gently thrust up with her strokes, changing her giggles back to moans, I felt her giver herself more support from her legs and began to Lift her pussy off my cock. She started to raise all the way to the tip, just before slowly sliding down my full length, gripping my cock harder as she got to the bottom, pulling her hips slightly forward at the end. She had rhythm, moving her hips like a belly dancer. She began to move as if there was a song in her head she began to move as if there was a song in her head, no longer restricting herself to forward and back. As your pussy ground down to the bottom of my cock I can feel the sensation in my balls growing and my muscles beginning to tense.

I was sure Jamie could feel the sensation building in my balls herself. She clearly knew something was coming, and her pace further increased, now making a clapping sound with her pussy I can see my belly. She knew it was coming. I was gonna blow my load as deep as I could in that wet pussy.

"I'm going to.." she stopped me in the middle of my proclamation with a deep kiss, never slowing the pace of her ride. I could feel her pussy clenching and I built further and further. My balls squeezed and squeezed again, forcing me to my point of no return. And then it released.

I grunted and groaned as I threw my head back and uncontrollably thrust into Jamie's hot pussy, bottoming out with each jolt. She continued to ride me as I felt her body tense and grab me as another powerful orgasm racked her now sloppy pussy. She kept jerking, though now out of rhythm and more spastic in nature as my orgasm subsided.

We lie now melted together, heavy breathing and primal groans now the only sound in the room. My cock and balls felt as if they were glowing, each of her small movements making my cock twitch. The continued sensitivity was unreal and nearly unbearable.

"Fuck, Jamie." I managed to get out between breaths.

She pushed herself up off me, clearly taking extra effort after being worn out. My sensitive cock longing for her wet pussy with every inch she withdrew. She settled next to me, with a leg and arm draped to hold on. We lie in silence, both continuing to breath heavy and take in the intensity of the fucking that just ensued.

Jamie traced her fingertips down my chest and belly to stroke the now partially erect cock once more. I bucked once more as her nails ran along the underside of my cock head. She looked up at me with large sparkling eyes.

"I think we will be doing this more often" she beamed.

"We are thinking the same thing."

12