Waking Up My Wife

Story Info
I wake up my wife.
772 words
4.33
10.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cmallen
Cmallen
38 Followers

"I'm home babe," I say as I open the door.

After a few seconds of not hearing you say anything in response, I walk to the back of the house and into our bedroom to see you fast asleep after school and homework. As I look at the blanket covering you it falls to the ground and I see your pussy, already open and inviting. I can feel my cock harden as I see your lips when suddenly you moan as you stretch and spread your legs even wider.

I stand silently for a few seconds to see if you wake up but you start snoring lightly which causes me to smile. I turn around to let you sleep when an idea pops into my head. It's something we've talked about in passing but I've never given it much thought because you don't get much sleep, but seeing you there has driven me to such a state of lust. It feels like my body is on autopilot as I pull my shirt over my head and toss it in the corner, with my pants following a few seconds later leaving me completely naked with my hard cock sticking straight out in front of me.

Before I change my mind I slowly and gently crawl in between your legs as I inhale deeply, loving your scent. I take a chance and softly push your legs apart, hoping you'll stay asleep. After waiting to make sure you're still asleep I get in a comfortable position and gently rub your soft mound before slowly spreading you open. I run my tongue up your slit which causes you to spread your legs wider despite still being asleep which causes your lips to open even wider.

Smiling, I take my tongue and tease just inside your opening, lapping up the already leaking juices. After spending a few minutes teasing your opening I run my tongue up to your clit and softly suck on it smiling as I hear you moan. For the next fifteen minutes or so I'm lost in my world, alternating between your opening and your clit, trying to catch every drop of your juices when all of a sudden I feel your hands grab my hair and pull me in closer.

"Oh Baby," you moan as your fingers tangle in my hair, pulling my face in closer as I run my tongue from your asshole to your clit, which makes you writhe underneath me. You let go and I take a deep breath. I move up your body, kissing you hard with your juices all over my face as you push your tongue into my mouth, tasting yourself on my face as you smile.

"Fuck me," you command as you reach down and squeeze my cock.

"Yes Goddess," I say as I crawl up your body, kissing your midsection and teasing your large, delicious nipples with my tongue.

As I tease your mouth open with my tongue, the head of my cock bumps into your swollen pussy causing you to shiver and moan into my mouth and I shift my hips slightly and slowly push my cock inside of you until I feel my balls bump against your ass.

"Mmm," you moan in pleasure as I slowly pull out until just the head is in between your lips, before thrusting my entire length quickly back inside of you as your eyes fly open. You dig your nails into my back as I pick up speed, taking your nipples into my mouth and gently biting them with each thrust.

As the seconds turn to minutes I can hear in your moans that your orgasm is close, which in turn causes me to spread your legs as wide as I can so I can watch my glistening cock as it spreads your pussy as wide as it can go until you throw your head from side to side and close your eyes. As I feel you grip my rock-hard cock I'm sent over the edge. I give one last rough thrust and I cum deep inside of you.

I slowly pull my cock out and kiss my way down your body until I'm in between your legs watching the cum slowly leak out of you. Smiling I quickly bury my face between your thighs and gently lap up my cum as it leaks out of you feeling every twitch and hearing every small moan you make as I carefully clean you up.

When I'm done I give you a hard kiss and hold you as we both come down and fall asleep in each other's arms.

Cmallen
Cmallen
38 Followers