Waking Up to... Anna Kendrick? Ch. 04

Story Info
Anna and I "get to know" a special guest on a movie set.
4.7k words
4.43
8.9k
18

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zack42
Zack42
47 Followers

Back by Very popular demand, The Anna Kendrick Series! I'm sorry for the year long break, I just kind of lost motivation in writing erotic. But after seeing the comments on my other stories, I decided to Make a fourth and possibly even a fifth episode. The first three were very short because I expected the process of publishing to be faster than it is. Now that I know how long it takes, I will try to make longer stories, as I can't pump them out rapid fire as I expected. IRL I dated my first girlfriend this year. I know that makes me sound like a loser but I learned a lot that will translate to this story. So I guess you should expect these episodes to be better both sexually, and a lot better on the romance side. I haven't really given you guys a sex scene since episode two, so I will do one ASAP, whilst trying to not ruin the feel of the story and the relationship between characters. Ok. enough talk. Let's do this.

It was a hot August day today. My friends and I had been out all day doing country boy things. Fishing, shooting, camping and other shit. We were settling into our camp for the night, Saturday night. We had taken a weekend trip out to my friend Conner's land in west Texas. Fred, Conner and Dustin are busy settling into their tents, and me, my hammock. I like hammocks more than tents. Sure you get a little drafty, and the threat of tree branches falling on me is very real. But I find comfort in the cold, and the hammock is more comfortable than the ground. Not to mention the stars. West Texas stars are beautiful. Crisp, clear skies and no light pollution to speak of. This is my vacation. I look up and count the stars. Of course, there's too many of them to count; but I like to get lost in them.

I see a star shoot past me. Just a blink of light, and then gone forever. I am reminded of my adventures a few months ago. I hadn't told anyone, not like they'd believe me anyway. I remember Anna's precious face and the way we held each other. Our movie marathons in her house in LA. I had to fly home and catch a cab all the way home. Anna was generous enough to pay for it all, but I was in a lot of heat with my dad. I told him that I was at a friend's house that I had met online, and he just didn't remember me telling him. I don't know if he bought it, but he eventually stopped giving me shit for it. Eventually. I wonder what Anna is up to right now. She had texted me and told me that she was going somewhere remote for a movie shoot, and when she got back she wanted to meet up again. That was two months ago and I still haven't heard from her.

I hadn't really noticed when I wandered off to sleep, but I succumbed to the feeling of drowsiness and slept hard. I woke up with a start when I felt a bug crawl on me. I sat up and flicked it off of me, retreating back in my hammock. I looked around to see if I woke my friends up, and to my surprise they weren't there. The tall grass and ponds of Conner's property were replaced by tall trees and snow. I look down at the bottom of the tree and there is a camper trailer set up. And the camper is a good 20 feet below me. When I tell you that the climb down is gonna suck, I mean it's gonna suck. I grab hold of one tree that my hammock is attached to, and start climbing down. The branches are too big for me to kick out of my way, but too thin for me to stand on. I am spread out between four branches, with my grip slipping ever so slightly in each hand. Just a few more feet and I can at least step onto the trailer. I let go with my left hand and try to swing my weight onto another branch. Spoiler alert, I didn't make it. I fall onto the trailer, landing hard on my back and winding myself. A scream comes from inside the camper. Good to know I'm not alone.

I sit up a few minutes later, my sides hurting something fierce. I'm holding my ribs when I hear the camper door open up. I crawl over to the edge of the camper roof and peer over at a very confused Anna Kendrick.

"Hey baby, thought I'd drop in and surprise you." I said through a painful grin.

"Well typically people don't mean drop in literally, and you didn't just surprise me, you gave me a fucking heart attack!"

I laugh, holding my ribs even tighter.

"Well now that I'm here, wanna help me down?

Anna helps me down onto the porch and walks me inside.

"Oh my God! You're bleeding!"

I look down at my leg and see a trickle of blood going down it. I must have cut myself on a branch during my fall. My ribs hurt but I don't think they're broken, thankfully. Anna has disappeared to get me something to dress the cut. I sit and take in the sight. It's a small camper, with one bedroom, one bathroom with no shower, and a living room. Quite quaint and cozy. Anna comes back, proudly displaying a med kit. I clean the cut and wrap it up while Anna looks away, unable to stand the sight of blood.

"Ok you can look now."

"And you're sure you got all of the blood?"

"Nope, I didn't clean any of it up. Just bled everywhere."

"That's not funny!" she exclaims as she turns around. "You didn't really bleed everywhere did you?"

I chuckle and show her my clean leg. It's such a sight for sore eyes. Her face that is, not the cut. She looked equal parts happy to see me, concerned for the cut, and grumpy because I woke her up so early.

"So I assume you are why I'm here?" I say in a joking manner, knowing the answer was of course yes.

"Well yeah, silly. But I didn't mean for you to fall from the sky."

"Actually I was in a hammock and my hammock is still stuck in a tree above us. I guess I'm not as good as a climber as I thought."

Anna reaches out and touches my side, I wince as my ribs are still sore, but after a few seconds it subsided and I could feel her warm hands gently stroking my side.

"Sorry if I'm hurting you."

I look up and see Anna staring at her arm. A few tears in her eyes. She sniffles and wipes her nose with her jacket sleeve.

"Anna. are you okay?" I say as I sit forward and grab her arm, gently rolling my thumb back and forth over her shoulder.

She lets out a sigh. "I'm sorry. I just.... I just... I just couldn't wait ya know? I was gonna wait until after filming to fly out and see you proper. I know it's hard on you to wake up somewhere foreign and come up with a story to get back. I just couldn't wait. There's no cell service on set and they just pushed filming back even further and I just got so lonely and no one would believe me if I told them about you and I just."

I don't let her finish as I wrap my arms around her and pull tightly. Anna didn't fight it and just sat there balling in my arms. I hold her for a few minutes, running my fingers through her hair. Her hair is super soft, and the rapid heaves of crying turns into the steady complacent breathing of comfort.

"It's okay. It's okay. You're good. People just need to be selfish sometimes. I don't mind waking up and falling in on you. You needed me and I came. Everyone has their own problems and sometimes it's more than okay for people to be selfish."

Anna leans back and looks at me. Her massive, sparkly eyes lock with mine. A man could get lost in those eyes. Shining like a million galaxies all calling my name, each one wanting to be explored. I am saddened when she closes her eyes. I long for her eyes to open and do not realize why they are closed until she plants her soft, delicate lips on my cheek. She pulls away as fast as she made the advancement, and I am left stunned.

"I haven't had coffee yet. Will you come get some with me?"

I honestly do not know how in the world a human being can go from the most beautiful and wholesome creature to changing the entire atmosphere.

Anna and I leave her camper, treading through the snow into what looked like a small village.

"This is where most of the production happens. We shoot some scenes here, meet here for meals and hang out here generally when we aren't busy."

There are small portable buildings and tents sprawled around. Camera equipment and sound recording equipment are laying in an orderly pile inside one of the buildings. Anna and I are some of the first people here, and we're making our way to a small cabin.

"This is one of the only real buildings in the area. They built it for a few shots, but now we just meet here for coffee and eat here. There's someone inside that I wanna introduce you to!"

Anna takes me by the hand and leads me inside the cabin. Most of the people inside have their noses buried in scripts and other paperwork, giving me no more than a glance as we walk in. Anna leads me into a small kitchen and pours herself a small cup of coffee. She offers me some, but I don't like coffee so I turn it down.

"I run on pure willpower alone." I say through a cheesy grin.

Anna laughs at that one. It sure is good to see her laugh. She has one of the most beautiful smiles I have ever seen.

I am admiring her goofy innocent face when I hear "Anna!" from behind me.

I turn to see who made the noise and realize instantly who it is. This is the person Anna wanted to introduce me to.

"Blake this is Jaden, Jaden this is Blake." Anna said from behind her coffee cup as she giggled.

"So you're the Jaden I hear so much about!" Blake Lively says as she stretches her hand out to shake mine.

I am still so taken aback when I stick my hand out to shake hers, that when I do I just say "Uhhhhhhh".

"I told her everything. And I mean everything." Anna whispers into my ear.

I turn and look at her. "I thought you said no one would believe-"

"No one did! No one except Blake. She said the same thing happened to her a few years ago. She unfortunately got put in some creepy old fat dude's bed."

"Yes. That guy thought it was God's doing and that I had to sleep with him because God willed it. But I'm glad to see that Anna here got a better draw with you. She told me how much of a gentleman you are."

I blushed at that comment. I didn't think of myself as a gentleman. I mean, I believe that basic human respect isn't common anymore but I'm nothing special. I blushed even more when I looked down and saw I was still shaking her hand. I quickly pull my hand back and apologize for being so awkward.

"It's more than okay." Blake said through a giggle. She leans forward and whispers into my ear. "I hear you're pretty good in bed too. Maybe you'll have to show me, no. us, sometime."

I stumble back a little bit, into Anna who wraps her arms around my waist, hugging me.

"I would be down for that." Is all Anna whispers into my ear before she lets go, picks her coffee up and goes to sit down.

Blake is smiling at me. I honestly don't know what just happened, but I'm pretty glad it did, as evident by the boner I'm rocking. Blake, I am now realizing, is wearing some sweatpants, a hoodie, and slippers. All white.

"There's gonna be a snowstorm tonight, it seems. Why don't you and Anna come over to my place and we can all play some games or something?"

"I uh. I um. I think we'll be there." I say through the face I can't feel anymore.

"Good! It'll be so much fun." She leans forward. "Thanks for taking care of Anna by the way. She really needed someone like you. She talks about you all the time too. I'm glad she woke up in someone's bed that actually wants to take care of her."

"For sure." I say as the blood rushes back to my face. "I want to take care of her. I crushed on her as a kid, but now, something's different." I say as I look back out at the dining room where she is. "She seems so vulnerable and I get the feeling that she needs a knight in shining armor to protect her. I just want to be that knight for her."

"You're not far off the mark there kid. She says you were the change she needed."

Blake saunters off to sit down with Anna, and I follow suit not much longer after her. Anna Blake and I are all sitting at a table in the dining room when Blake pipes up.

"So the director says the snow storm should push back any filming for a couple days. I think we should use this time to go into town and get some stuff."

"Yeah I could use more toiletries and Jaden needs some new clothes so he isn't walking around disgusting."

The three of us get through our drinks and Anna and I go back to her camper to get cleaned up. We emerge looking and smelling a small bit better, then head out to town in a car that Blake was driving. The two of them wore glasses and hoods when in public, hoping not to get recognized.

"Do you guys always have to live like this?"

"Only when we go outside of LA. Everyone in LA has seen someone famous, so seeing us is no big deal. Places like this though, no chance. We have to be careful because we don't want to be swamped with fans." Blake replies.

"Speaking of, where exactly are we?"

"Oh! We're in Minnesota." Anna replies. "Home of literally nothing."

"The home of bad hockey. The Wild haven't done anything impressive, like, ever."

The three of us do some more shopping and I finally get enough signal to be able to text my friends. "Sorry I had to leave super early, family emergency." Then the three of us headed back to the little movie village. I took all of Anna's stuff in for her and then helped Blake take her stuff into her own camper. Blake's camper was a fair bit bigger than Anna's, with a full bathroom and a larger living room. I finished taking in the last load of stuff and went to go outside when I saw Anna blocking my way.

"Something wrong?" I ask.

"No, quite the opposite actually." Anna says as she grabs my arm. "I thought maybe we could stay for a while and play games or something."

Something is telling me that she doesn't mean hungry hungry hippos.

"Blake is okay with it, and I think it would be really hot for the three of us to have some fun together. What about you?" Anna says with the biggest smile on her face.

"I... um... you sure?"

She delicately wraps her leg around mine as she pulls herself closer.

"Of course silly. I'm already getting wet thinking about it."

Anna leans in for a kiss and I take it in stride. My hands find themselves on her. One on the small of her back and one running through her hair. Our lips are locked and I have to search for her tongue. She is making me work for it, pulling it away every time I touch it. She smiles to herself as she torments me. Her right hand is running through my hair, and her left is snaking its way down to my pants, gently but firmly wrapping itself around the bulge in my jeans. I hear Blake come out of the bedroom where she had been getting changed.

"Okay so you guys already started. Cool! I'm not much for warming up anyways."

Anna pulls off of me quickly. She smiles at me before pushing me backwards, sending me tumbling into the couch. The second I fall on my ass Anna is on top of me. Smothering me with kisses all up and down my neck and chest. I do my best to unbutton my shirt so she has more room to maneuver. Blake, I can feel, is starting to remove my pants. I shift back and forth to make it easier on her. I shiver a little when my erect penis hits the cold air. Blake quickly got to work on fixing that situation for me. She took her time working her tongue up and down my cock until engulfing it with her mouth. Blake was really damn good at giving head. Like, really damn good. Anna was done with sucking on my neck and worked to remove her own clothes. I helped her to remove her flannel shirt and her bra. The second she had her breasts exposed I was all over her. I needed this. I wanted this. I couldn't control myself as I groped her right boob and got to work on her left nipple. I was relentless with my sucking, nibbling, twisting and massaging. Anna moans with pleasure as I work her breasts. Blake stopped sucking and started pumping my dick with her hands as she sucks on my balls. Blake sucked on them hard, it felt like she would pull them out of my body. Faster and faster she pumps until I rear back and cum. I pull Anna down with me, the two of us falling into the couch. Anna rolled off of me and I saw the collateral damage. Semen was all over the floor and on Blake's face.

"Sorry about the mess." I said sheepishly. "I should've warned you."

"Oh bullshit." Blake said. "I was just testing the waters. I expect you to do that a few more times tonight. Anna told me you said you'd rather kiss her than me, so I will try to change that."

Anna was already standing up and starting to remove her own pants. I quickly got up and helped her with the task. Slowly I pulled her pants button apart and unzipped her jeans. Pulling them down even slower I took in every square inch of her soft flesh. I would stop and kiss her thighs or brush her panties with my nose. Her ass was a prize in and of itself. Slowly I caressed her ass, feeling every inch of her soft supple butt. My nose makes its way into her crack as my lips follow suit. I hear Anna moan with anticipation as she tries to get me to hurry. Fortunately for her Blake is in a hurry to get some and she hurries us along.

After some consideration we decided that Anna would ride me while I played with Blake. I lay in position as Anna slowly lowered herself onto me. She held my dick up and it slowly parted her lips. I could feel every nook and cranny inside of her. Her pussy is so warm and tight. She sinks all the way to the bottom before she starts to move. I am tempted to ask where the fierce woman from the first time we fucked had gone. But Anna reaches around and grabs my testicles as she bounces, massaging them with her fingers. I guess I found her. I moan in pleasure as Anna bounces up and down, playing with my balls. Blake isn't far behind her as she lowers her ass onto my face. This is a position I had seen before and was pretty damn comfortable in. Blake let her cheeks rest on my face as I gently reached out with my tongue and started working my way around her vagina. I started with her lips, slowly working my way in between her fold and making my way around it.

"Jaden I'm going to need you to hurry the fuck up man." Blake said impatiently.

I smile to myself. "You asked for it!"

I wrap my arms around her legs, grabbing her ass cheeks and squeezing as I go straight for her clitoris. My motions are calculated and swift. Blake recoils from the sudden change in pace as I work my magic. Anna picks up the speed and I can feel myself about to cum. I pick up the pace myself, not wanting to be the first to blow. I pull her ass apart with my hands and do my best to get as deep into Blake as possible. My tongue is now going all the way into her vagina and doing its work. Faster and faster I work, squeezing her harder and harder. Anna noticed the shift in atmosphere and got to working faster too. She is squeezing my balls and massaging faster than ever. It is gonna be close, really close.

We keep this up for about a minute when Blake screams in pleasure. She is the first to cum, all over me. I go second and shoot my own load into Anna. My dick throbs as I shoot waves of semen into Anna's womb, twitching against the walls of her vagina. Anna slows down and pulls herself off of my dick. Blake is still perched on my face, trembling in the aftermath of her vaginal beatdown.

She looks up and makes eye contact with Anna. "You were right. Kid knows his shit."

She slowly slumps off of me as Anna helps her down. I sit in total exhaustion.

"Man, am I the only one who didn't cum?" Anna says disappointedly. "I was really close too."

"I need a second to recover, but you're more than welcome to come over here and I can help you out." I say through a proud smile. Anna climbs onto the couch with me and I lay her down missionary.

I slide my fingers into her vagina slowly, starting with one finger and then two. Anna moans in pleasure as I pick the speed up. I rapidly finger fuck her when my ring finger accidently slips into her ass hole. Anna stifles a scream at the sudden advancement into her anal cavity. She gives me a smile.

Zack42
Zack42
47 Followers
12