Waking Up with Master

Story Info
Kat wakes up Master.
1.3k words
4.11
4.7k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning Master" I whisper as I slowly run my fingers along your chest, smiling at the look on your face as you wake up. Goddess you are so fucking sexy... How can I want you this badly even when you're right here beside me?

I bury my face in your chest and kiss you, my tongue trailing along your skin, biting gently, moving to your sexy shoulders, your neck, making love to every inch of flesh you give me access to. My lips find yours and we kiss deeply, your hands running through my hair. I can't help but moan. We grind into each other, your hard cock pressing into my bare mound. Oh how I want it inside me. I want you to spear into me right now...

"In my pussy, please, Master..." I say breathlessly.

You spin me around and bend me into position to take me from behind. My tits are pressed against the cool sheets and my ass is arched out towards your cock. Slowly you rub the tip of your cock up and down my slit. Arching as far back as I can, daring you to violate my pussy with that big hard dick. It's agony, waiting like this. But you keep torturing me. Dragging the tip of your cock up and down my slit, coating it in my juices. My whole body flushes with excitement and longing.

When I push back against you, trying to get you to enter me, you spank my ass hard. I moan helplessly when your palm cracks down on my ass again and again, making my juices flow to where I can feel my cunt leaking obscenely down my thighs.

You push the tip of your cock into my pussy from behind and start fucking me with just the tip, just an inch, and I start to groan. Slapping my ass again, I whimper, and then beg you to fuck me.

"Please Master, your dirty little whore needs you to fuck her."

SLAP! I groan as you spank me harder than ever, my ass turning bright red.

Slamming your whole cock deep into my pussy and I cry out as you fill me so completely. Holding my hips firmly, you slide your cock out of me only to roughly shove it back in, my body jerking forward with every thrust. You wrap your hand in my hair pulling hard, pounding me harder, harder than I've ever been fucked before.

Punctuating every word with a hard thrust, you groan "Cum for me you slut... Cum all over my cock!"

I cry out again and my cunt starts to squeeze against your hard dick, juicing all over you, leaking onto you balls... I'm moaning, completely swept up in orgasm, but you keep pounding at my poor pussy, relentless, until I beg you to slow down.

It takes me a few moments to gather myself, to feel my knees touching the bed. You slide your cock out of my pussy and stretch out on the bed next to me, turning me to face you. My legs are still trembling from my orgasm and I reach for your shoulders, pulling you close to me, and kissing you hard. Your mouth feels amazing against mine, and I'm so greedy for more of you, sucking on your tongue, trying to take you into me, to keep you inside.

Breaking our kiss and looking deeply into my eyes, your hand travels down my naked body, between my tits, down my stomach, your fingers tracing the outline of my swollen pussy lips but then moving lower, further back. I gasp when I feel your finger rubbing gently against my asshole, and you smile at the look of panic on my face.

I shake my head slowly, unable to speak, my heart starting to pound. I've never even thought of being touched there, let alone being fucked there. And yet, I find myself grinding against the flats of your fingers as they rub up against my asshole, spreading the juices from my pussy to that very private place. You lean in close to my ear and whisper, "I haven't cum yet, Kat. Do you know what I'm saving it for?"

I shake my head nervously, but of course I know. Goddess, can you feel my heart pounding in my chest? My whole body is tightening up against you, like the panic has spread everywhere. Because I don't know how to say no to you, but I can't imagine saying yes...

Your mouth travels down my body gently, so gentle now, like your a different person almost, your tongue flicking against my hard nipple, licking down to my navel then planting soft kisses along my slit, licking, making me wetter.

As you stand up and pull me slowly toward the edge of the bed, I lay back and you push my legs up against my chest, exposing my virgin ass to your gaze. I feel your tongue trailing back so slowly, like you'll never get there, but you do, and soon I'm moaning softly while your tongue sweeps across my ass, wetting me, exploring me. Without meaning to, I find myself pulling my legs further back, giving you more to taste, silently giving you permission to penetrate me with your tongue. I moan when you finally open me, first with your tongue and then with your finger soaked in my pussy juice. Still bent back all the way, my pussy and ass open to you, waiting to be violated. My eyes are on yours, and I see the look of pure lust on your face as you rub your cock along my slit and then further back, pressing against my virgin asshole.

Gently, you start pushing the head inside me and I whimper, my breath catching in my throat when I cry out in pain. I feel so stretched, such an invasion, so wrong... I'm shaking my head, trying to take deep breaths, anything to accommodate this thick cock filling my most private place.

You groan as I feel you sliding inside me slowly, every inch of your length filling me, like you'll never stop... I bite down onto your shoulder when I feel you buried all the way inside me now. Holding yourself inside me until I start to relax a bit. You take my hand from behind your neck and move it down to my pussy, telling me to play with myself.

I slip my fingers between my pussy lips and gasp when I realize how wet I am. You smile as you start to move your cock inside me now, in and out, slowly. I can feel myself stretching to fit you, to take you into me, almost like you were meant to fuck me in this forbidden little hole. My fingers working faster now, something changing inside me, something unraveling, like I want... more... harder... faster...

You groan and sink your cock all the way inside me, then start to fuck me in earnest, pumping me full of your length, pounding into my tight virgin ass, and I'm moaning, we both are now, every profanity we've ever known. My pussy is so wet I can hardly find my clit through all the cream but I do and I rub myself so hard, as hard as I've ever done it before, edging towards an orgasm unlike any I've ever known.

Your hand is on my throat now and you're holding me down flat against the bed while you pound me, and fuck it feels so good, your fingers wrapped around my neck, your cock buried in my ass, my clit swelling, my pussy dripping, so close now, I hear you groan and I do too, both of us unleashing on each other. My whole body is throbbing, clenching, milking the hot cum from your balls and feeling it fill my ass, shooting so deep inside me, someplace I didn't even know existed until now.

Seconds pass, but it feels like longer. You're laying on top of me, panting, until your cock finally softens and slips out of my ass. I sigh when I feel you slide out of me, an emptiness I never felt before. You fall forward onto the bed wrapping your arms around me. "Good morning Kat."