Waking Wednesday Ch. 02

Story Info
Wednesday and Dorian get sandwiches...
4k words
4.78
2.9k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twenty four hours. Not a lot of time. But enough of time. Twenty fours hours since she had pissed in front of a complete stranger. Since she had let him fuck her with his face in a parking lot. Since he had walked her home. Twenty four hours and she couldn't stop smiling. She wasn't irritable or sweating. Or frustrated. Twenty four hours was not a lot of time, but it was enough.

'Dorian.' She thought, the smile still plastered on her face. 'It suits him' While simultaneously thinking 'I'm fucked aren't I? Way into fucking deep.'

They had exchanged numbers at her front door. She didn't want it to end. Conversation had been light and breezy, everything that in their time together, so far, was not. Both of them could feel it bubbling under the surface. She didn't want it to end. And at that moment as they stood there staring into each other's eyes all that delicious adrenaline left her body causing her to sag against the door.

"Come on then, give me your keys. Let me help you inside, Wednesday." She couldn't even be irritated. Normally anyone bossing her around like this would get a dirty look. But from Dorian? She rather liked it. He opened the door and waited for her to cross the threshold before following her in. Having him there, in her place, had her head spinning. Some in confusion. In want. In desperation. He placed his hands on her hips and pulled her up against his chest.

"Whoa, there. Which way to your room?" She threw her hand out pointing in its direction as he knelt down arm behind her knees and lifted her as if she weighed nothing. She would have protested but she was beyond caring at this point. It brought her closer to him and in that moment, in his arms, fading almost to sleep, the only thing that kept her tethered to the waking realm was the heat of his body. She remembered thinking of how good he smelled. Nothing she had ever come across.

When she woke she found herself laying on top of her covers her shoes off to the side of the bed with a light blanket atop her. On her bedside table there was a glass of water, a banana, and note. She grabbed the water and finished it in a few gulps. It was when she grabbed the banana and the note that she noticed the smile plastered on her face. She placed the fruit down next to her on the bed and opened her little letter.

"Good morning, Wednesday. I trust you've slept well. The night took you as soon as your head hit your pillow. I would love to see you again. Soon. If you find yourself wanting company. Finish the water and banana I left you. I hope you don't keep me waiting too long.

Dorian."

He wasn't even here and still he could cause her head to spin. She grabbed the banana, peeling it slowly thinking about what she could remember before she fell asleep. Obviously everything at the bar was clear. Crystal. The walk she couldn't really remember the conversation other than its ease. The air between them though? There was something there. She broke off a piece of the banana and savored its taste, her mind finding its way back to Dorian. To how he made her feel. Almost out of control. Her time with him was exhilarating. Her thoughts rob her stomach of sustenance, the banana discarded and almost forgotten as she rises and makes her way to the bathroom.

Gazing into the mirror she stares noticing the change behind her eyes, and the smile. Neither bad things. All this thinking of Dorian is making her antsy and since it's her day off she makes her way back to her room grabbing what she needs for a run, suits up, and securely ties her key into her shoelace after locking up and makes her way to her favorite park. It's a lake, man made, but it's something to look at while she enjoyed the five mile loop. The physical exertion left her thoughtless as she rounded back up the steps of her apartment.

An hour later she was showered, shaved, and was making breakfast. A tofu scramble. Her favorite. She wanted nothing more than to text him. Technically, he told her not to keep him waiting..

'Fuck it.' She grabbed her phone sitting down at the island with her cup of coffee. 'No better time than the present.'

"Good morning." She kept it simple. Before she could even put her phone down it pinged, alerting her of his reply.

"Good morning, Wednesday. How did you sleep, Sweet girl?" Her heart raced as she reread his text. What was it about this man? How could he cause such a reaction in her?

"I slept well. Great actually. I got up and went for a run around Center St. Park. Thank you for helping me get into bed last night. It just kinda all hit me at once when we got here. That's, ah, I've never done that before." She couldn't tell if she was rambling but figured he would appreciate her honesty. She placed her phone down and started plating her breakfast. Tofu, zucchini, sweet potato, spinach, and her favorite hot sauce. 'Fucking delicious.'

She gets halfway through her breakfast when she hears her phone ping again.

"Just the passing out or are you talking about our little scene behind the bar as well?" Scene? What an interesting way to put it. "Yes, both, Sir." She falls right back into it with him.

Ping.

"There you are, sweet girl. Are you free today? We could get together, talk about last night."

Sweet girl. His nickname for her brings an instant blush to her cheeks. He wants to get together so soon?

"I am actually. I've some shopping to do but afterwards, would you like to come by my place? We could talk, maybe go get something to eat?" She chews the inside of her cheek while waiting for his reply. A part of her wants to run and hide in her room while the other wants, the other wants things she's not sure she's ready to voice out loud.

Ping.

"Can't wait to see you, Wednesday."

...

It had taken her a little longer than she had expected. But three grocery stores later she was finally on her way home. Thankful for her tips from the night before she was able to splurge a little. She was feeling good. Grateful. Energetic. She pulled into the back entrance while tapping the clicker to open her garage. Turning her music down she proceeded to enter the garage, tapping the clicker again to close the door behind her. She grabbed as many bags as she could and walked into her kitchen placing them down on the table and making a second trip before she got to putting everything away.

She was feeling a little snacky but decided against anything heavy since they might get something later. She grabbed a handful of baby carrots popping them into her mouth while she fished her phone out of her purse.

"Hey, I just got home a little while ago you're more than welcome to head over whenever you like." She walked back to the fridge grabbing some more carrots and poured herself some water.

Ping.

"I'll see you soon, sweet girl."

Her cheeks burned red as she reread his text. 'Get it under control. He'll be here soon.' She looked around her apartment giving it a once over. It was clean. She opened a window in the kitchen and lit her favorite candle in the living room. Palo santo and vetiver. The breeze and the alluring smell of the candle helped put her at ease but it was too quiet. She walked over to the sound system, plugged her phone in, and scrolled through Spotify til she found something without vocals. Perfect she thought. She was trying not to let her nerves get to her when there was a knock at the door. 'Here we go' She thought to herself as she walked over and unlocked the door.

She was nervous as she opened the door so she was looking at his feet. Shy. Very different from how she felt last night. Was it possible to find his shoes attractive? They were simple. Black leather lace less slip on's. They were immaculate. He paired them with black fitted jeans. Not too tight but enough to see the power in his thighs. She found herself licking her lips as she devoured him in a simple white cotton shirt. His sleeves were short and she could see him, all of him. Fuck, he's tall she thought.

There he stood. Looking absolutely gorgeous in her doorway. He had no right.

"Hi." She pulled the door the rest of the way open inviting him in without saying another word.

"Hey." He smiled as he walked past her through the door. As soon as she had shut the door she felt herself being pulled into his arms. He held her there, squeezing her gently as he took a deep breathe in before he nuzzled his head against hers.

"I've haven't been able to get you out of my head, sweet girl. Last night in the parking lot. The noises you made as you came. The look of relief on your face when I finally gave you permission to empty your belly. Or the sweet smile you graced me with as you fell asleep." He pulled back looking her straight in the eyes. His dark brown eyes could see everything she tried to hide from him. They both knew there was something here.

"I know you can feel it. But I want to hear you say it. Tell me you feel it too." His thumb gently traced back and forth on her bottom lip. She wanted to bite it. To suck in into her mouth. She didn't though.

"I can. Feel it. I, I like it. And I don't want it to stop." He smiled again, but this time it was almost sinister. She found she liked it. This time she did bite his thumb though. Just enough to get him to pause. She rolled her tongue around him, enjoying the way his eyes took in everything. She pulled back and placed a soft kiss on the pad of his thumb.

"I'm sorry, Sir. I couldn't help myself." They stood there for a moment with their heads touching, a moment to still them, a moment to collect.

"No need to apologize, Wednesday." He pulled back guiding them to the couch. If he wasn't careful they wouldn't get much talking done today. It wouldn't be a bad thing he thought to himself, but he needed to know more.

They sat down facing each other and it was then he could sense the shyness roll in, it covered her like a cloak. But it wasn't just shyness. He could see it now. It was there last night too. Her submission. It was delicious. If he tried hard enough he could almost taste her on his tongue. She moved to take her shoes off but he held out his hand stopping her.

"Let me, Please?" Without thinking she extended her leg to him. He was gentle as he untied her laces and slipped her shoe off quietly placing it on the floor. She couldn't take her eyes off him. What it was about this man she didn't know. He reached for her other foot, wordlessly commanding her, he placed her shoe next to the other one on the floor. He wanted to keep her feet in his lap but could feel his control slipping again. He gave them a quick squeeze and she answered in her own way, wiggling her toes at him before she crossed her legs apparently ready to talk. He took a moment to toe his shoes off and did the same. Now both sitting comfortably on the couch it was time to talk, she knew this, but the words were caught in her throat. He didn't push her. He waited. And he looked absolutely ridiculous sitting there, the giant that he was, in all his gorgeous glory. It was unfair. But he was patient and that made her grateful.

"I've never done that before. I don't mean about the sex. I've had my fair share of one nights, as I'm sure you have. Behind my work was new, but that's also not what I'm talking about." She was finding it hard to put to words what they did. He owned her last night. "I liked it. I'm not sure why yet. But I want to try more. What happened to ah, not your friend after I went back inside?" She had almost forgotten all about him. Her mind had been so wrapped up in Dorian that she forgot the drunk idiot.

"He was sent home. You won't be seeing him again. Unless you cross paths some other way you won't see him when we are together."

"Can I ask you another question, Dorian?" He smiled at the use of his name. He liked the way it sounded leaving her mouth.

"What do you get out of it? I mean, fuck, I mean, why?" She was flustered and even though she hardly knew this man she was sharing space with she knew he enjoyed seeing her this way.

"Control. I crave it. It doesn't necessarily have to be sexual. Could be as easy as forbidding you from drinking anything but water, or controlling when you get to use the restroom. I get the same satisfaction from it. And if you don't and I get to punish you, that's even more fun. That's when I really get creative. That's where the real fun is." He leaned forward onto his knees and grabbed her feet from underneath her and pulled her towards him. His frame was so impressive as he towered over her.

"You do want to have fun, don't you Wednesday?" He closed the distance between them, tugging her lip between his teeth. It stung, but it felt so fucking good. She gasped in pain and he swallowed it. He was fucking incredible. He pulled back, his eyes dark and intense, she could see the power. The control.

"Answer me, sweet girl." He lifted his knee dragging it up and down her center. It was delicious. His voice was just as intoxicating as the friction his knee was causing.

"Yes, Please. I, I want to be good for you. I'll do, or won't do, whatever you want. I promise. I'll be a good girl." She couldn't stop herself from talking. She felt so needy. She wanted to prove how good she could be. Just for him. Only for him.

"Please, I want to play. Let me show you how good I can be." He sunk his fingers into her hair pulling her head to the side so he could bite and kiss her neck.

"Call me Daddy, Princess." She groaned, grinding her center even harder into his knee.

"Fuck, yes, Daddy." He froze for the slightest of seconds before grabbing her chin and making her look at him. "I don't normally let my little girls curse, but it sounds so good coming from your mouth. It makes me wonder what else I could make you say. Makes me wonder how far could I push you.."

He pulls back completely sitting up at the end of the couch. "Get up, Wednesday." She does so immediately without any doubt. Whatever this is she wants to see it through. "Take off your jeans. Keep those pretty little socks on though, I like them." She stays silent as she tears her jeans off. She can hear him chuckle under his breath about her eagerness. There's no embarrassment. With someone as powerful as Dorian there's no room for it.

"Come here, Princess. I want you to straddle my thigh." He offered her his hand as she stepped in, the feeling of his jeans on her bare skin felt incredible as she settled herself on his thigh. When she was comfortable she looked up to ask him what next and he all he did was nod. Confused she moved to speak but he silenced her. He placed both of his hands on her hips and dragged her back and forth on his thigh.

"What about your pants?" She dropped her head into the crook of his neck as she took to grinding herself on him. She didn't know something so elementary could have her so worked up.

"Don't worry about them." His hands roamed from her hips to her ass, squeezing in appreciation he spread her open to the cold breeze as it washed over both of them. She needed more though. She was so wet, but her underwear were in the way. She needed to feel the denim against her as she rocked into him.

"Dorian- Daddy, Please. I need more." He halted her movement, his fingers sinking into her flesh.

"What do you need, Princess?" When she didn't answer he fisted a hand into her hair and pulled her back so they were eye to eye.

"What do you need, Wednesday? I need you to hear you say it." There was something in his voice that commanded her. She felt like she was under some sort of spell, it was so intoxicating that she chewed on her bottom lip for a moment as she collected all the courage she had left.

"Friction. Can I, take my underwear off?" Deep down she knew he would say yes, but still he sat there looking off to the side as if he were truly contemplating it. "But what about my pants?" He threw her previous concern right back at her. Now she wasn't so sure what he'd decide.

"Take them off, Wednesday. Hand them to me. Hurry." She jumped off his lap and pulled her underwear off handing them over to him and jumped right back into his lap. Fuck, it felt even better. The denim was so rough against her center. It almost burned but she couldn't stop. Here he was fully clothed, and she was wearing only her socks and a shirt, grinding herself up and down his thigh like some drunk teenager. It felt so fucking good.

"Just like that, Princess. It feels good doesn't it?" She cried out for him. She was so close. "Fuck, you're making such a mess. Look, look at it Wednesday! I'm going to make you clean it up with that dirty little mouth of yours." His words brought her over. She couldn't hold back and cried out again. She tried to stop but her hips wouldn't let her so she continued to rock against him. He grabbed her by the chin as she rode him and encouraged her.

"I need you to come again, Wednesday. I need you to soak my fucking jeans. Fucking. Do. It." And she did. She collapsed against him. Lifeless. Boneless. He held her. Comforting her. Praising her. It was a few minutes before she felt herself come back and then she remembered the mess she made and she slid down onto her knees before him and started tonguing her slick off his jeans.

"God, you're such a good girl. Look at you. So precious. My precious little slut. Can I keep you, Wednesday? Would you like that? Fuck, look at you." When she thought she was done she looked at her clean up and it looked even worse. Like it had just spread even further across his leg. Her eyes started to tear up as she looked up at him unsure of what to do.

" Wednesday, you did such a good job. There is no reason to cry. Come, up now. Let's get you changed, we will go for a walk, and then I'll feed you. Come here, sweet girl." He took her into his arms as he led her back into her room. He got a wash cloth and gently cleaned her off before familiarizing himself with her room. He grabbed her fresh new pair of underwear and pants.

With each passing moment she started to feel more and more herself. But calmer. Everything was easy afterwards. Dorian was an enigma. His very presence was demanding. But he was also so giving. They had walked around near the park, people watching. They talked about nothing and everything. It was about 45 minutes later that her stomach was growling that they decided it was time to eat.

"I know of a great little place about a block from here. They literally have anything you could possibly want. I don't know how they stock their kitchen with such an extensive menu. You'll love it." He took his pinky finger and hooked it with hers. He wanted her in his arms. He wanted a lot of things right now. But he didn't want to scare her off. Slow. Food first. And everything else after that he just has to take it slow. Patience. It had been a long time since he'd felt this eager to be with someone. It felt good. But it was fucking terrifying. It was quiet, a lull in conversation, but it was nice, it was welcomed by both of them. Their time together, just the two times, was intense. The down time was appreciated.

There was a slight line for the restaurant but he assured her it was worth it. He stood behind her, wrapping his arms around her as a cold breeze blew through.

"Almost."

He was right. The menu was insane. She didn't even get through it by the time they got to the cashier. She ordered the vegan reuben and he got a thanksgiving turkey melt.

"Anything to drink?" The cashier asks. She looks to Dorian and shrugs her shoulders, sure why not she thinks to herself. He orders two IPA's for them and hands over his card to pay.

"Do you, ah, need something to clean up whatever that is?" The cashier asks pointing to Dorian's leg. She follows his finger and almost dies instantly when she sees the mess she made, clear as day. Dorian reaches into his pocket, her underwear in his hand, brings it to his mouth wetting it before he starts dabbing it across the stain.

12