Walk a Crooked Milf Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amanda Blundell had agreed to move in here with you but you will run the business. She will tend to my clients and be your assistant," Delores stroked my cheek.

"I'm handing the business over to you... if you want it. If not, Anthony and I are prepared to set you up wherever you want in whatever endeavour you choose," she looked at me meaningfully.

"I can do whatever I want and you'll pay for it?" I looked at her incredulously.

"Yes, whatever you want Wendy," she kissed my cheek.

I moved my lips to Delores mouth and kissed her.

"How soon can Amanda move in? I'll take the master bedroom of course and I'd like you to help me find a car like yours; I quite like the Beemer," I said.

"Oh you little ferret! Here I was worrying that I was abandoning you and all the time you're pondering what it's going to be like running your own brothel at twenty years of age!" Delores leapt on me and began to tickle me.

The tickling turned to cuddling and then Delores took off her skirt, heels and blouse and joined me under the covers.

"You're going to be ok. I'll still be around to help you. You're strong. You'll thrive," she whispered to me between kisses.

"Promise me that you will still be around," I pulled her close and kissed her.

"Of course I will. You'll be sick and tired of having me visit and tell me to piss off and go home to Anthony," she chuckled.

"Ok then. Let's do it," I said as I climbed on top of her.

I was wearing satin and lace babydoll pyjamas and my cock was straining at the front of my knickers. I kissed Delores and pressed my breasts against her and my cock into her silken-clad cunt. She lifted her legs and wrapped her stocking-sheathed legs around me.

I gazed into her beautiful eyes and smiled.

"You're beautiful," I whispered.

"You're beautiful," she returned the compliment.

I prised her breasts from the cups of her bra and suckled on them, lapping at her nipples as they hardened like berries in my mouth. Delores found my breasts with her hands and stroked and tweaked my teats until they became hard and tender and then we kissed again.

Delores reached for me and found me engorged and throbbing in my knickers. She freed my phallus and guided it to her sex. She pulled aside her knickers and the scent of her cunt wafted to my nostrils and when she pressed my glans to her labia they were warm and wet. I resisted the temptation to plunge myself inside her, instead I sopped her when just as my meatus was inside her tight quivering cunt.

"Don't be mean," she looked up at me sulkily.

She lifted her groin up and impaled herself on my steely cock which slid into her hot buttery cunt. I fucked Delores slowly and tenderly, kissing her and stroking her. We whispered endearments and cossetted and caressed each other, luxuriating in the feel of satin and nylon on our tender flesh as we ground and rubbed against each other.

When we were both reached climax we clung to each other and kissed each other with such passion that we both sobbed. I kept myself inside her and lay on top of her and Mrs Cashmore hugged me to her body and kissed my hair and told me that everything was going to be alright.

She told me that she loved me and I began to cry.

*****

Jayden Watson and his mother had moved into the house next door to Wendy Baxter's nearly a year ago. Neither of them knew that their property had once belonged to their next door neighbour's mother and had been inherited and immediately sold by Wendy Baxter through a real estate broker.

At twenty years of age Jayden was a quiet unassuming lonely young man who worked as a bricklayer but was studying at night to get an MBA.

Ever since he had moved in next door to her, Jayden Watson loved watching Wendy Baxter walk to church. To be fair, he loved watching Wendy Baxter do almost anything. But Sundays were special because she dressed for church where she sat with Mrs Delores Edwards and endured the liturgy just so they could go for tea together after the service.

Wendy Baxter always wore a tight figure-hugging suit with a skirt that was not immodest but it was moulded to her buttocks and thighs with a hem that flirted with being too short for church but wasn't quite, the kick-pleat in the back opened and closed as she walked. The jacket, cinched at the waist by a single button, the buttons on her blouse which was always white, sometimes silk -- sometimes satin, strained to contain her bosom.

Her brunette hair, straight, shoulder length with highlights, her makeup was heavy and exotic, as was her perfume. And her legs. Those glorious legs: long, toned, unblemished, and sheathed in the sheerest of sheer shiny nylon. Her hosiery glistened in the sun. Her feet were shod in four-inch pumps, always black.

She was not just pretty she was beautiful, her face was interesting and when she smiled she looked beguiling. Wendy Baxter had a thing for red lipstick; she always wore it.

Jayden Watson guessed that Wendy was in her thirties. She looked alluring and she was stylish; always well dressed, only occasionally in jeans, but usually in a skirt or a dress and she always wore nylons and heels. She even wore hotpants with pantyhose with a designer t-shirt when she worked in the garden. Jayden didn't know what she did for a living, she came and went at strange hours and Jayden wasn't about to ask but he was keen to know.

Jayden Watson referred to Wendy Baxter as a MILF: Mother I'd Like to Fuck.

The End