Walk in the Park Ch. 02

Story Info
Anna goes back to the park, and gets in a little trouble.
1.5k words
4.54
17.7k
18
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking down the path, Anna pulled her phone out of her pocket and checked the time. Seeing she was early, she decided to wait in the bathrooms. In the daylight, the park was a lot louder, people all around her. It wasn't the busiest park and it was close to closing time, but there were almost a hundred people there. Families walked around playing catch and flying kites, couples enjoying the warm weather.

Anna had to disguise her laugh as a cough as she passed a woman coming out of the bathroom, slipping inside the dimly lit room. She knew every inch of the space, having inspected it closely before taking her first nude walk here. She knew there were no cameras either inside or outside, and she knew that it wasn't very soundproof. Anyone standing outside could here everything that happened in here.

She checked each of the open stalls to make sure she was alone, and locked herself in the second one. Unbuttoning her jeans, she slipped her feet out of her sandals and let her pants fall. She stepped out of them and picked them all up. Looking up, she eyed the edge that had inspired this trip.

After she'd been caught by her former classmate, she'd come back here a couple times -- once to masturbate to the memory, and another to retrieve her bag of toys, which she'd left up on the beam. When she had climbed up to grab it, she noticed something.

There was no solid ceiling to the bathroom, just beams going across and the slanted roof. But when she climbed up to get the bag, she looked over the wall -- which separated the men's and women's restrooms -- and realized that the men's side wasn't the same. It had a solid ceiling to it, and since this wall didn't go all the way to the ceiling, that left a small crawlspace above it.

After realizing this, she had come up with a new plan, one that made her heart race thinking about. With one smooth movement, she tossed her balled up jeans over the ledge, and pulled her shirt off. She hadn't worn anything underneath, and the shirt followed the jeans upwards. Her nipples were already hard from the chained clamps she'd worn under her shirt.

The door to the women's side opened and Anna froze. Quickly, she spun around and sat down on the toilet, hoping the stranger wouldn't try to come into her stall. She'd locked it, but there was always the chance they'd look through the crack and see a naked woman sitting there. Fortunately, the stranger went straight to the sink.

After a minute of the sink running, Anna heard paper towels being ripped, and then the door opened and closed again. She relaxed, and waited a minute before standing up. She shook her head unlocked the stall door and climbed back onto the toilet.

Pressing an ear to the wall, she confirmed that the men's side was also empty, and she started to climb. The distance wasn't very high -- putting one foot on the back of the toilet, she was easily able to swing a leg up over the edge, and pulled herself up.

She was soaking wet from the thought of someone walking in on her in the middle of this -- there was no way to hide, and she'd be caught naked climbing the wall. She had to crouch a little, since there wasn't much room up there.

She moved her clothes into one pile away from the edge, and moved herself into a more comfortable position, laying on her side in the middle of the space. She also spotted the silk bag, which she'd left here with the vibrator and gag in it, and grabbed it.

Whatever the ceiling was made of, it was sturdy enough to hold her, but it was a bit creaky. She had to keep still so the boards didn't make any noise. She dug her phone out of her pants and turned it to silent, and turned the vibration off. Pulling the gag out of the bag and fasting it in place in her mouth , she settled into position and waited.

The first person who came in to the men's side made her jump, as he slammed the door open and made the whole building shake a little. She smothered a yelp, and listened as he went into the stall -- which sounded like it was right under her -- and started pissing. He finished quickly, and left the stall and the building.

Anna waited a few minutes, then gingerly pulled the 8 inch vibrator out of the bag. She slid the tip of it against her pussy lips, and moaned into the gag as she slowly penetrated herself, sliding the toy in and out in slow, cautious strokes. Someone came in when she was halfway through a stroke, making her freeze, and she resumed fucking herself when they left.

There were only a handful more that came into the restrooms, on either side. She could see the sunlight dimming through the boards above her, and after what felt like an eternity of edging herself with the toy, she picked up her phone and saw that it was time for the park to close. She heard the motorized engine of a golf cart going up and down the path, and stop nearby. She held her breath as the door to the men's side of the bathroom opened and closed, and then knocking on the women's door, which opened after there was no response.

She waited as someone came into the bathroom. Pushing the stall doors open to make sure no one was hiding, and then left. She giggled as the door closed, and sat up a little. She'd gotten away with hiding here, and she listened to the golf cart start up and drive away. As the noise faded, she started fucking herself again, much harder this time.

Anyone below her could have heard her moans now, as she rammed the toy balls deep into her cunt again and again. Deftly, she flicked the switch on the base of the toy, and it started buzzing inside her. She screamed into the gag as she came, coating her hand and the floor with her juices as she shook from the rush.

Anna laid there, letting the toys vibrations continue as she let everything else fade away. She lost track of time, occasionally returning to a confident pace of fucking herself and cumming hard. After her fifth orgasm, she checked her phone.

Midnight! She'd let her parents know she was staying with a friend tonight, so she didn't have to worry about getting home on time, but she didn't want to spend her whole night inside. Carefully, she crawled over to the ledge and climbed back down into the stall.

She opened the bathroom door slowly, shaking in anticipation and pleasure from the toy which she was holding in her soaked pussy with one hand, and walked outside. The park was a totally different place at night. There were enough lights to illuminate the whole place, but just barely, so it was a bit scary.

She moaned as the wind cut through her, goosebumps forming on her bare skin. She let the door shut behind her and she walked down the path, letting her hands grope her tits as she held the dildo in place with her legs, making her take slow steps.

After she made herself cum three more times -- once in the pavilion on top of a picnic table, once while sitting on the cool metal slide in the playground, and once in front of the front gates, where anybody could have walked by and seen her through the bars -- she decided to head back.

She pulled the toy out, groaning at the loss, and sprinted for the bathroom, suddenly afraid of being caught. As she came up to the door, she grabbed the doorknob and turned.

It didn't turn.

She just stood there, not comprehending what she was looking at, a doorknob that wouldn't turn. And then reality hit. She panicked, yanking on the door knob, which was clearly locked, and started pounding on the door.

They must have fixed the lock, she realized, replacing it with one that always opened from the inside, and finally it clicked how screwed she was. The only place she could hide was locked, and her clothes and phone were locked inside. All she had was a dildo, a ball gag, some nipple clamps, and about 7 hours until the park opened.

She started thinking about her options, and realized her only real option was to go through the hole in the fence and sprint naked for her friend's house, which was closer than her own. Before she could start for the gate though, a sudden light made her freeze.

Panic filled her as she heard someone chuckling behind her. Slowly, she turned around and had to look away from the blinding light. She recognized the voice that spoke.

"Hey, Anna. Didn't expect to see you here again."