Walkabout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He got out of bed and washed his face. She said, "Get back in here! I'm cold!"

He slid in and pulled her to him. She returned the gesture by rubbing her wet pussy all over his leg. They both giggled.

She pulled his chin so he faced her. "That was amazing. I've not had my pussy eaten for a very long time. And I know I've never cum that hard from it."

"Gus wasn't a fan?" He asked.

She shook her head. "He wouldn't do it, claimed it was unsanitary or something."

Jim snorted.

She reached for his cock. "I didn't forget about you," she said to his dick. He was no longer hard.

He kissed her forehead and said, "It's been a long day. I promise to fuck the shit out of you tomorrow."

She laughed. "Promises promises," she said.

He became serious. "You saved me from myself today, from my guilt, and from my walkabout that was never going to fix anything. Thank you."

She kissed his cheek, settled her head on his shoulder, and closed her eyes.

Chapter 4: A Glorious Morning

He awoke facing her, snuggled under the thick duvet, with her legs intertwined with his. He smiled and whispered, "Peggy?"

"Yes, lover," she replied.

"Why is the heat out?"

After some investigation, it was determined that the thermostat had failed, or at least that was the assumption once the unit was removed from the wall and several plastic pieces dropped to the floor. After several phone calls and a two-hour round-trip, Jim installed the replacement, and the boiler fired. Both let out a sigh of relief.

"I say we set this thing to seventy-two and find a nice, warm place to make us breakfast," he said.

She laughed. "I think you mean twenty-two," she said.

Chuckling, he said, "Right. Celsius." He walked to a radiator and felt it vibrate, water passing through it. Turning to her, he said, "Breakfast?"

They walked to a small cafe bundled in their coats, hair still tussled from their sleep. Hot coffee to warm their hands was a welcome relief. She had just a tiny pastry while he ordered a full English breakfast.

"Hungry?" She said.

"I'm sure you want me to keep up my strength," he said with a grin.

She leaned in and held his hand. "I don't mean to be nosy, but what do you do for work? You seem pretty handy around the house."

He shrugged. "That was a pretty simple problem to solve. I would have liked to put a new, fancier thermostat in for you, Internet-connected, the whole show, but getting a direct replacement was much less risky. We needed to get things warm before we had pipes freeze."

She tilted her head. "Work?"

"Right," he said. "I'm an engineer by training, but I'd been managing for years. We were pretty good with money, and her life insurance put me in a good place financially, so I told them I quit. They insist I'm on a leave of absence, and I guess we'll see if I go back."

"It's strange not working, isn't it?" She said. "I tried to keep going into the office after Gus died, but the pandemic hit. Sitting in an empty house trying to work was too much. So, I quit but offered to contract with them if they needed me."

The rain had stopped, but a dampness still permeated every surface. They strolled back to her house arm-in-arm, her head resting on his shoulder occasionally. The house was noticeably warmer. When they had removed their shoes and coats, they stood in the kitchen kissing.

"I was nervous when you started taking things apart," she said.

"What?" He said with surprise. "You don't trust me?"

She shrugged. "I just met you."

He laughed. "Really?" Then they both laughed.

"I have an idea," she said. "Let's go back to bed and wait for the water to get nice and warm. Then we can shower."

There was no time for him to respond. She took him by the hand and led him back to her bed. She crawled beneath the covers and said, "Still chilly."

"I'll warm you up," he said, sliding beside her.

He kissed her as she wriggled beneath him.

"You're a pretty good deal," she said. "Saved me two-hundred quid with the heating guys."

"Oh," he said. "I did, did I? And what's in it for me?"

"I have something in mind," she said. "Lay down for me."

He stretched out and fluffed the pillow behind his head. She reached for his cock and rubbed it, smiling. Then she slipped under the covers, resting her head on his stomach and massaging his balls. Jim let loose a moan of pleasure.

The motion was slow initially, her hands cupping his balls, rolling them, grasping his dick, pulling, stroking, and thumbing its head. Then her warm mouth sunk onto it.

"Fuck," he whispered as she licked and sucked his cock.

Still under the covers, she lifted her head from his stomach and jacked his cock. Then with his cock pointing to the ceiling, she removed her hand from it and forced it deep into her mouth, touching her throat. He grunted his approval.

Peggy continued to juggle his balls while she stroked his entire length with her lips and tongue, sucking, slobbering, and making his cock wet and warm. Just as Jim began feeling frustrated that he couldn't see her, only feel her, she swung her leg over him and planted her pussy on his face.

He massaged her beautiful ass as he licked from the top of her pussy to the bottom. She was already wet, and a finger entered her easily. He heard a muffled moan from under the covers.

She bobbed her head and sucked while he sought the G-spot and sucked, seeking her button. Just as he thought he had found both, she pulled off his cock and shouted, "Fuck!" Rolling off of him, she turned in the bed, kissed him, and straddled him. Reaching beneath, she grasped his hard cock and rubbed it along her pussy, her eyes half closed with delight. When she sank upon it, they both sighed.

Jim watched her ride him, her eyes closed, mouth agape, and her hands on his torso, dragging nails. Her breasts dangled before him, hanging low, full, each with a large areola, their size, and beauty surprising him. He reached for them, lifting, fondling, and rubbing his thumbs across the nipples. She responded by covering her hands with her own, encouraging the contact, demanding his attention, squeezing, lifting, and rubbing.

Her pace quickened, and she began slamming down on his prick, her tits still captured by his hands.

"Peggy, I'm going to cum," he said.

Her moan was loud, almost a shout. "Fuck me, Jim! Cum in me. Oh, god, I need to feel it!"

She changed her motion to one of grinding, forward and back, rubbing her nub on his pubic bone, leaning onto his hands, and mashing her tits into them.

The first spasm of his dick was accompanied by a grunt, his eyes wide and locked on hers. "Fuck!" He shouted as her grinding intensified. His balls ached as he sprayed into her pussy. Three, four, then five jets of cum, until he was spent, exhausted, and he closed his eyes. She pulled his hands from her tits and lay upon him, breath ragged.

He petted her hair and said, "You didn't cum. I'm sorry."

She lifted her head and said, "I got what I wanted. I could have let you eat me until I came again, but I wanted this. And my, was it worth it!"

He chuckled. "Kiss me," he said, and she obliged.

He rubbed her ass enough that she stiffened, ejecting his softening cock.

"I guess she's done," he said.

She laid her head on his chest again and said, "For now, but I have it on good authority she'll want some more later."

Chapter 5: Warmth in the Afternoon

The house had warmed considerably since the replacement thermostat had been installed, and more importantly, the hot water had returned. One of the few updates Peggy had demanded from Gus was a full shower. Baths might have been nice on a Sunday afternoon, but they both worked in a competitive and fast-paced environment, so a shower was essential. When the tub came out, a two-person shower went in, where Jim and Peggy found themselves.

"This feels good," she said, standing under her nozzle.

Jim nuzzled her. "The water or my hands," he said as he soaped her shoulders, back, and butt.

She leaned her head back and pressed her butt into his crotch. "Both, of course."

Jim took that cue to move his hands to her front, soaping her breasts and belly. He lifted each breast, carefully cleaning beneath them and gently washing the sensitive areola. She cooed, and he dropped one hand to her crotch and gently lathered her there. Her hands reached behind her, stroking his neck, rubbing his leg, and feeling the stubble on his face.

She turned to him, took the soap, then used her soapy hands to jack his cock, all the while staring into his eyes. He bent to kiss her, giving her more room for her fist to work its magic and her second hand to wash his balls.

"You'll make me cum again," he said.

"I want to watch it fly," she said, increasing her pace.

His head dropped back as the shower filled with her fist pumping his cock, a squishy, sloppy sound mixed with his grunts. He reached for the wall to steady himself, and she took that moment to apply more soap, move her other hand into position, and stroke his cock roughly with both hands.

"Fuck," he cried as he came, spraying her with his jizz, painting her belly with his silvery goo. She stroked his cock slowly while drawing him down for another kiss. Then she released his cock, turned her back to him, and let the water rewash her clean.

He stood shaky momentarily before nuzzling her neck and whispering, "Thank you," into her ear. She drew his hands to her breasts and leaned back, enjoying their warmth.

They dried, and he began to dress, but Peggy stopped him. "Are those clothes clean?" She asked.

"Um--"

"Exactly how many clothes can fit into that backpack?" She lifted it and emptied it onto the bed.

"Hey!" He said.

She walked to a closet and found a large robe. "Put this on. We're doing laundry."

After a moment, he took it from her and said, "Thank you."

The washer/dryer combination is housed in the kitchen in much of the UK. Peggy's bungalow was no exception. After dressing, she quickly sorted his clothes and walked to the front of the house to begin the first load. She mixed in a few of her items as well. For his part, he stayed out of her way, seating himself on the small couch.

When she sat next to him, he felt the material of the large robe and looked expectantly at her.

"Yes, it was Gus's robe," she said. "I couldn't bear throwing it out. It was too nice and one of the last things around here that reminded me of him."

Jim nodded. "Thank you for everything." He held his arm out, and she slipped beneath it, cuddling.

"Can I ask a delicate question?" He said. She glanced up at him and nodded.

He cleared his throat. "Your breasts are amazing. They are shapely and big and look perfect on you. They make you look so fucking sexy. But it seems like you go out of your way to hide them. I had no idea you were such a goddess when we first met."

"Why?" She said and laid her head on his shoulders and sighed. "I was in a man's world doing high-profile international finance. As soon as some men see big boobs, they think either I'm a bimbo who doesn't know shit or that I got my position because I have big tits and still I don't know shit. So, after the millionth time dealing with it, I decided to skip the bra, wear an undergarment that held the girls down and out of the way, and hide them. My career took off after I did that insanity."

"Oh my god," he said, "that's awful!"

"It wasn't very comfortable, but it's not like bras are a joy. I think I became ashamed of them at some point. Or, I'm too lazy to go bra shopping. I can't tell," she said, chuckling.

He turned to face her. "I thought you were beautiful the moment I laid eyes on you. You're smart and funny and successful. Then I discover you've got a rack to die for. It almost distracts me from your perfect ass."

"Almost?" She said, giggling.

"Almost," he agreed. "But I've gotten a chance to eat that pussy twice, and it's a world-beater. Sorry."

She smirked. "Yeah," she said, "you're really sorry. I can tell."

He held and tickled her for a moment, then kissed her gently. "I've not been this happy in a long time."

She leaned her head against his shoulder and closed her eyes.

Chapter 6: An Evening to Remember

Dressed in his best clothes, though mediocre, the two walked arm-in-arm to the finest restaurant in town for dinner. The lighting was subdued, and light music played loud enough to mask the clatter from the kitchen. Peggy's blonde hair was pulled back, contrasting her favorite little black dress and red lipstick.

"I feel underdressed," he said, glancing around.

She smiled and said, "You're still a handsome devil, but we should find you some clothes."

Leaning forward and placing his elbows on the table, he said, "I've been thinking about that. Let's go shopping."

"That sounds like fun," she said, scanning the menu. "What did you have in mind?"

"Boston."

She folded her menu and scowled. "Boston? In the midlands?"

He shook his head. "Boston, Massachusetts," he said. "Come with me."

Her mouth dropped. "You can't be serious! I can't just pick up and go," she said.

"Do you have a US and UK passport?"

"Yes," she said, "but--"

He leaned back in his seat. "What's the problem? It will be my treat. We get a train or a flight from Glasgow to Heathrow and then onto Boston. We'll get you a round-trip ticket with an open return. Once we're back in the States, I'll bring you to my house in the Berkshires, and we can spend more time together. And, you know, go shopping."

Peggy sat stunned. "For how long?"

Jim chuckled. "I don't know. Stay as long as you're having fun, until you get homesick or needed back here, or until we decide it's time. We're grown-ups. It's allowed." He grinned nervously.

Her eyes slid from his and off into space. She was quiet for a time. Then the server woke her from her stupor and took their order.

"Penny for your thoughts?" He said.

She sighed. "I'm trying to be mature about this, but a handsome man just asked me to go on an international adventure, and I'm just giddy." She looked at him and smiled. "Jim, I was afraid you'd get back on that train and leave me. I've not felt this way in years. I see how you look at me, and I'm excited, scared, and nervous. I've only known you a day, but it feels like a lifetime. Please, tell me what you're feeling."

He reached under the table and held her hand. "I'm trying not to make a fool of myself, but I'm falling hard for you. I want to know if this is real. Please, come with me back to the States, and let's spend time and find out together."

She squeezed his hand and nodded with a small smile. He wore a stupid grin.

They walked back from dinner and discussed departure dates. It all depended on the availability of flights. He promised to look in the morning.

"Not tonight?" She asked. "You were so keen on the idea. I wasn't sure you could wait."

He pulled her into his arms. "Tonight is only for single malt scotch and lovemaking," he said.

"Well," she replied, "I can live with that."

She opened the door, and they stepped out of the damp and into the warmth. Jim held her by the shoulders after their coats and shoes were discarded.

"You look lovely. Good enough to eat," he said.

She giggled. "I'll hold you to that."

"Would you mind if I borrowed that robe again," he asked.

She kissed him and whispered into his ear, "I'm going to slip out of this dress."

He was on the couch sipping his drink when she sat beside him, wearing a sheer negligee. Her breasts were visible through the fabric, taunting him.

"You like?" She said.

He set his drink on the table and turned to her. "My god, Peggy. How can anything so thin make you even more sexy?" He reached for a breast and ran a thumb across a nipple. She hummed her approval.

"This is the first time I've worn it, so it's just for you," she said. "I've forgotten how nice it is to have a man say you're sexy. Pour me a drink?"

Jim stood, leaned to kiss her, then poured her drink. They clinked their glasses together when he returned.

"To what are we drinking tonight?" She said.

"To safe travels," he replied.

She raised her glass. "May we have fair winds and a following sea."

"Amen."

They drank in silence. She shifted and cuddled next to him, laying her head on his shoulder. When she looked up, she asked, "Do you have family back in the States?"

"A brother," he said, "but we've not spoken in years. Just drifted apart, I guess. You?"

She nodded. "My parents are still in Connecticut, but things are weird."

"Weird how?"

She sighed. "They were very upset that I married a Scot and moved here. They insisted I was making a mistake, words were said, and it's been radio silence since."

"Family," he said.

"Family," she agreed. Then she snickered. "You're staring at my boobs."

"Staring into your eyes is too intense. Staring at your boobs is more relaxing," he said.

She put her drink down and slid her hand into the robe, finding his cock. "I'm just helping you relax," she said, amused by his reaction.

He bent to kiss her and cup a boob. She smiled after the kiss broke. His hard-on throbbed in her hand. Then she stood, pulled the negligee over her head, and sank to her knees before him. She grasped his cock and sucked the head into her mouth, jacking it with her hand. Jim slid lower, placing his ass on the edge of the couch, as was precisely her intention. With his cock in the right position, she pulled up straight, grabbed her boobs, and trapped his dick between them. Jim's eyes went wide.

She spit on his cock to lubricate it, then began fucking him with her tits.

"Oh, fuck," he said.

"I think the man likes titty-fucks," she said. "My big boobs stay hidden except for the man with this hard cock. You like having your cock sucked? You like sticking your big prick in my tits? I think you want to cum on them. I think you want to cum on my tits and on my face. Am I right? Do you want to cum all over me?"

Her pace increased, and she spit again to keep things wet. Her monologue continued. "I love your cock. I also love your tongue in my pussy. I love tasting your cum. Cum on me, Jim. I'll eat your cum right off my tits."

Jim used to pride himself on his staying power, but this woman had an almost magical power over him. He began grunting as cum oozed from between her tits. She continued to pump her breasts through his orgasm until she was sure he had finished. Then, as promised, she used her finger to pull a dollop of cum to her mouth and sucked it.

"Fuck," he whispered. "You are so hot."

She pulled another glob of cum into her mouth, then raised herself to kiss him. He tasted his seed on her tongue as he felt her wet breasts drag across his chest.

She stood and said, "Come to bed. You promised you'd fuck the daylights out of me." When she turned, he could see her perfect ass retreating.

Chapter 7: London

Their lovemaking the night before was gentle and tender. "I want you to feel wanted," he had said to her, "not just desired." When sunlight peeked through the windows, he opened his eyes to find her awake, head propped up, watching him.

There were no words, just smiles and kisses, peaceful and slow, with tender touches. After a few minutes, he rolled her onto her back and moved between her legs. Resting on his elbows, he nibbled her neck, slowly dry-humping her stomach. Peggy's hand soon found his cock, and his hard-on grew.

"Help me in," he said before kissing her.

Peggy guided him into her pussy. His first strokes were slow and tentative, ensuring she was wet, careful to give her time to accommodate him. When he sunk to the hilt, they sighed and began kissing again.

He felt her heels dig into his ass as he moved. Her eyes, locked on his, seemed to say, "I'm never letting you go," as her hands moved from his neck to his biceps and back.