Walker Ch. 01.03

Info
A Tigreni warrior in exile is unable to escape human culture.
4.3k words
4.6
1.3k
00

Part 5 of the 20 part series

Updated 07/08/2023
Created 09/13/2022
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Duckies
Duckies
4 Followers

The town consisted mainly of polebarns; roofs set atop poles, under which women labored with axe or saw. Everywhere wood was being cut and processed. More permanent structures usually stood among a collection of these polebarns and Walker guessed they served as housing for the slaves. The roads were gravel packed, smooth and hard enough for the carts to ferry lumber to the river-docks.

It seemed men served mostly as foremen and overseers while the female humans were usually adorned with collars of iron and layers of woven cloth.

Beneath one such roof on a table, a man frantically thrust into the groin of a groaning blank-eyed slave, using her tits as handholds. They were all lean and thick of muscle from a lifetime of hard labor, and filthy from the sweat and debris. Another man stood close by shouting 'Cut you cunts! You'll ride a non-hewn log with yer twat if I catch you slacking!'

'No revolts among the slaves?' Walker asked.

'Occasional troublemakers. They're like horses, break the spirit early and they're tame for life. Put em down if they're too much trouble or they can't work.'

'Harsh world.' said the tiger bemused.

'Ahh, they breed easy enough but boys are scarce. You've not been long in our lands I take it.'

'This is my second settlement.'

Edwin laughed long and hard, 'We'll treat you better than the first.'

'Aye.' the tiger answered uncertainly. The town seemed more like an extended lumberyard. Everywhere slaves toiled.

Several blocks in, the polebarns suddenly stopped and emerged into a square of well-constructed timber buildings.

'Tavern's on the right, Elderman's offices on the opposite end and the homes stretch out toward the left for a few blocks more. My home's just off the square here. Come.'

Captain Edwin's home was raised on poles three steps high and constructed of intricate cobblestone held together with clay, the second floor possessed glass windows instead of the wooden shutters the tiger noticed on most other buildings.

Edwin ushered him in, 'Welcome.'

Walker practically purred at the warmth emanating from the fireplace burning in the hearth. The common room was high ceilinged and large. There were three large couches of calfskin atop a thick rug of wool around the fire. Behind this was a dining room with a table and eight chairs. A few candles burned merrily in sconces along the walls.

'Meri, Trish, Sina!' Edwin shouted, a moment later three women emerged from a door behind the dining room. Two of them halted with gasps when they saw the head of a tiger above the robes. All three wore dresses dyed yellow with the fronts cut high enough to expose their genitals while the tops were low enough not to cover, but to support and accentuate their breasts.

'Don't be gawking at my guest. I'll get him situated in the guest room. Sina, come take the deer quick like. Trish, fetch the leather bindings, the soft ones, and a small gag.' turning to Walker he explained, 'So your gal don't hurt herself further.'

The tiger nodded dejectedly, realizing that there was no price he would get for his girl in a place like this.

Sina overcame her initial trepidation and took the meat with downcast eyes. Meri, seemed the oldest; handsome and raven haired with melon breasts and dark nipples that danced as she walked.

'I hope you don't expect to eat venison tonight. We've started on dinner already Edwin.' she said following them up the stairs.

'No bother love, process it and pack it for our guest.'

The guest room was simple enough with a stuffed mattress, a desk and colorful curtains. The tiger went to the bed and gently laid the girl down on it. He hadn't realized yet how fatigued he was after a sleepless night and a trek to the lowlands. He sat with slumped shoulders and yawned. The woman took an involuntary step back at the widening maw, the huge curling tongue and the razor fangs.

Rheumy eyed he looked at her, 'Don't fear.' the tiger said simply.

'Meri,' Edwin said, 'this here's Walker. Elderman welcomed. His gal is mighty hurt, made a right ruckus and tried to kill herself at the bridge.'

'Oh, aye husband. I'll take care of her.'

'I know you will love but mind her close. She's feisty and the mind might be as damaged.'

'I'll has a look. If it's ointments and such she'll be needing I'll need coin. The coffer is close to exhausted.'

'Make a note with the amounts. I'll put my name to it.'

'Your luxuries ate into the savings.' she said disapprovingly.

'Ahh, the whiskey.'

She slapped Edwin on the ass 'And the toys you been using on the girls.'

Edwin jumped and grinned, 'Training tools love.'

'Impatience. If you'd left it to me I'd have Trish and Sina riding their arseholes on your cock in another week.'

'I know. I know.' Edwin acquiesced. To Walker he said 'This one's a good un. A mighty fine wife ye are Meri.'

'Don't you forget it.' To walker she said, 'If you want, the girl can sleep in a cot with the ours, I fear we've no extra bedding.'

The tiger thought about this, 'She'll sleep with me.'

The woman gave him a short curtsy which made her motherly breasts jiggle, 'Mr. Walker, I don't knows much 'bout your kind so I hope you'll forgive any transgressions and feel free to come to me with any needs ye have.'

The tiger nodded his thanks.

Trish came with the bindings and situated herself meekly at Meri's shoulder. Meri took the assortment of leather strips. The shackles were lined with thick protective wool.

'Trish,' Meri commanded, 'bring some hot water and the soft washcloths.'

'Yes ma'am.' the girl said.

Edwin motioned him to follow. In the hallway he said, 'I'll give you an old shirt and pants.' He was taller than the tiger and looked the strange creature up and down, 'You're carrying enough muscle for two men, I expect a tear or two. You ever wear shoes?' the tiger shook his head, and the man nodded in understanding 'Go warm yourself by the fire, I'll be down in a blink.'

Walker kneeled before the hearth. The warmth and soft rug beneath him felt heavenly, he closed his eyes, cleared his mind and slowly swiveled his head so the heat could get at his damp fur. His keen ears listened to the rustling from above, Trish came by with water sloshing in a bowl. He was aware of the second girl ogling him from the doorway to his left.

Edwin touched his shoulder. The pants were too long and too tight for his legs but the fabric stretched enough for there to be no discomfort. He slipped the robe over his head and heard the man whistle behind him.

'Walker, it looks like you've been through a whipping squad.' the white fur on his belly was interrupted by multitudes of wide pink scars. His shoulders and arms were covered with similar scarring. The tiger looked at these as if he'd forgotten.

Paying no heed to the man he exposed his torso to the fire and suppressed the urge to shake the water from his fur. Instead, he rubbed vigorously against the grain to allow the waves of heat in among the fur.

'Sina. I see you hiding there. Bring a bottle of whiskey. And...' of Walker he asked, 'You drink?'

The tiger nodded over his shoulder.

'And two glasses.' after a pause, 'And a towel.'

The girl came with a tray and a towel draped over her arm. The tray was set beside Edwin on a small table. When offering him the towel he frowned at her, 'I don't need it girl. Go dry the... him.'

Walker watched the girl closely, the fear and reticence. She was pretty from what he could tell of human females, like the other one she was long legged and fair of skin. Young, sharp featured face. Small plump breasts perked up by the dress. Unlike the older woman, the younger ones' heads were shaved on the sides and the hair, which hung past their waists, was loosely braided into a sinlge long pale pony tail.

The tiger turned his back on her, knelt again and lowered his head. A moment later the towel was draped over his shoulders. Her hands shook as the towel rubbed the moisture from his fur. It travelled down his back and he shuddered with pleasure. She dried his sides. When this was finished, he sensed her hesitation at his front.

Like a huge cat he simply slumped sideways and lay on his back with his eyes closed.

'Go on.' Edwin prompted her.

Gentler now the towel folded under his wide cheeks. She started with the neck then worked carefully up his face, rubbing the voluminous amounts of fur between the folds before moving down his torso.

Soon Walker let out a deep rolling sigh of satisfaction. He rolled onto his elbow, the fire at his back as the girl brought him a glass of whiskey.

The couch was deep and his host in a languid posture, the girl tried to slip past him but he snatched her wrist, 'Huh uh, you're not running. Kneel.' He spread his legs, the girl hesitated, giving him a plaintiff look. Edwin gave raised a warning brow at her. She knelt between his knees, her hands working the metal clasp of his belt. With his hand on her head he gripped the pony tail. Her head lowered into his lap. He sipped at the whiskey as she worked.

'You ever fucked a human girl before?' Edwin asked.

'Hrmm. No.'

'That something that appeals to you?' he asked as a tongue worked his balls.

Walker considered his feelings on the topic, 'Humans seem strange to me.'

To Sina he said, 'Up, mouth open, it's a whipping if you can't reach the balls.' He pulled her head down firmly eliciting small gagging noises. Edwin frowned, 'I can understand that feeling, I suppose. I'd feel the same about your ladies but that sure wouldn't stop me.'

'Our culture is... different.'

'Aye, I'm sure. More males?'

Walker nodded.

'Well we'd like more males.' he tapped the girl on the head meaningfully, 'We're constantly breeding these cows but they mostly shit out more useless cows. Like I said, harsh, we know it, but for the most part it's what's necessary to keep the numbers up.' The girl's movements were rough now as gasps and gagging escaped her throat, she seemed to be trying to breath but Edwin gave her only moments in between forcing her head down again, 'There're tales that the Norrish used to produce more boys, but that's hundreds of years in the past, before we discovered the beast races. We've tales and myths about it all but I can't see how any of it can be believed. Any of it true? Maybe. What I do know is that there's a war to the south about the city and the bandits in the north have been moving closer to us. We're fighting men but we're few and half the boys we do breed get sent down to Estwin Castle for war training.'

'You use the females in war.' Walker suggested watching the girl's toes curl and her legs shaking. Her body quivered and she grasped at the calfskin couch covers.

'Aye, we do. But they don't fight as good. Lack strength and from lumberjack training I can tell ya, some never learn to swing an axe true. Fighting ain't logging though and planks don't hit back. Dumb as logs too for the most part, so they're fodder mostly. There are regiments, we hear fighting roughly equal; the best women put together.'

Walker was about to ask something but the girl suddenly wrenched her head up gasping raggedly, 'I...' she inhaled, 'can't.'

'Yah,' Edwin replied sarcastically, 'you can't.'

'Let me try again.' she pleaded, 'I'll do better. I'll stay down.'

'Nay, you won't.' replied the man grabbing her ponytail in his fist and twisted her soiled face to the tiger. A web of sticky fluids hung like a bridge between her nose, gaping mouth and the man's erect penis 'I've been fucking this one and her sister in the throat now for three weeks. Meri learned in days, was fucking her areshole with nary a complaint in a week.' He threw her onto the carpet, 'I've a mind to put you to lumberin. Go fetch the prods.'

Sina crawled to her feet and left.

'Some of us have more talent my man.' said Meri descending the stairs with Trish in tow.

'Aye.' Edwin agreed, 'I think you've a better eye for picking them than I.'

Meri came round the couch and sat beside the man, she put her arm round his neck, snuggled her large breasts to his side and began stroking his cock in long languid motions. The other girl stood by silently leaking.

Despite himself Walker had grown aroused. With more interest now he inspected the differences in the women. Meri had thick luxurious lips, wide hips and deep dark eyes with hazel skin, while the other two seemed opposite in many regards; thin lipped and bodied, pale skin, light hair tone and smaller blue eyes.

'You shouldn't believe a foreman when he says he's got other buyers.' she said, 'The harder they sell the less they have to sell. In his mind he had two pretty twats who couldn't cut a tree if you whipped em for it. Isn't that right Trish?'

'Yes ma'am.'

'Edwin dear, let me train them. I know you like the toys but they need a woman's hand, not cold metal in their holes and a man screaming at them.'

Edwin took a sip of whiskey, smiled at Walker then kissed Meri on the lips, 'This is a fine woman my friend.' Meri smiled while her pace quickened on his member. Edwin moved his hips but she suddenly stopped, still awaiting an answer. Edwin groaned in dissatisfaction 'Give me another week woman.' he replied, 'If I can't get em to perform then you'll have em for more than housework.'

'Agreed.' she said, 'Trish!' she snapped, 'On the floor, cunt up for the mount.'

The girl hurried fearfully onto the carpet as the older woman's mouth descended on the erect cock. Trish lay on her back before the man, swinging her legs up she hooked her elbows behind her knees presenting her slit to Edwin. Walker for his part was impressed as the older woman's throat bulged, yet her lips worked as if trying to suck his balls in too, her body repositioned itself beside him until she was on her knees on the couch. Edwin's face contorted as Meri bobbed her head in short, sure thrusts. Suddenly she pulled off him with a gasp and almost threw him off the couch in front of the waiting Trish.

'Give me that glass.' Meri took the whiskey and with her free hand guided the pulsing cock to the girl's gash, 'Get deep. Put a baby in there.'

Edwin leaned over the balled-up girl as he entered her. Meri quickly sat on the girl's face and grasped the man's buttocks, harshly pulling the crotches together. The girl screamed as she was deeply and callously impaled. Edwin winced with pleasure, he heaved with exertion then began bucking in the glow of orgasm.

The tiger watched the strangeness unfold. The Norrish he'd met so far seemed to have no interest in courtship, no finesse in relational development; they bred and ostensibly there was no hint of shame.

Sina had returned to the sight of the man in her sister and the older woman sitting on her head.

'Keep your cunt up. Let the cum find your womb.' Meri instructed as Edwin dismounted. She noticed Sina and her sloppy face, 'Edwin, it's barely noon. Do you have no more duties with the guard?'

'Nay, I'm inducting our guest for the rest of the day.'

'In that case, I'll fetch you some dried meat to snack. You play with the girls but I need them cleaned up to prepare dinner.'

'Aye dear.'

Meri left the room. Walker watched her go with a sidelong look, noting the sway of her full hips. Something in her movement reminded him of a Tigreni, a grace or confidence.

'Sorry, I got carried away. Would you like a go at one?' Edwin offered as he fastened his belt. He leaned back on the couch and rested a boot on Trish's small upturned ass. Her face had turned a shade of pink.

'I'm comfortable.' Walker replied with a wave, he'd forgotten about the whiskey before him. He took a sip and relished the sharp but deep taste of the fluid. It numbed his maw and warmed his throat.

The prods, Walker discovered, were penis shaped iron rods with leather at the base, the base had holes through which strips had been threaded, 'The training tools?'

'Aye.' he answered motioning Sina towards her sister, 'Stick em in the arse and throat so their holes grow accustomed. I've been going light but I think the girls are keeping them in til they can throat a cock like a real woman.'

Sina knelt beside her sister with the tangle of leather and metal.

'No,' Edwin said to Sina's questioning glance, 'there's a baby stewing and she ain't moving while the broth brews. Just stick it in.'

'Yes sir.' the girl whispered.

Sina poured oil from the vial, lubricated the thick shaft before unhappily beginning the work of penetrating her sister's anus.

'So, tell me about your fighting. I've been burning to ask but it's impolite to ask a man too deeply about his trade.'

Walker shifted his elbow before emptying his glass. Edwin stood to refill it 'Hrmm. We fight amongst ourselves. I saw an end to one conflict. Decided to see more of the world.'

Edwin handed him a full glass, 'You might the only one of your kind I ever meet so I ain't no expert in Tigreni wounds but it seems to me like your wounds should have killed you. I've killed a fair few men and know what it take to keep em down.' He looked over his shoulder as Trish gasped, the head of the metal penis embedded in her rectum, 'A fair few tried to kill me. Is that what drove your decision?'

'Hrrrr, perhaps.' the tiger shrugged watching the lubricated metal shaft disappearing into the girl's meat, 'A nagging thing's always been in my mind.'

'Ahh ha. What's this thought that drives you to our lands?'

'Sentient races. We are the same.'

Edwin took a swig, sitting on the edge of the couch, he squinted in thought, turned his head quizzically, 'My friend. There is a tiger shaped man by my hearth, in my house. I have a nagging thought that you've escaped a fairy tale or I've gone insane. The same?'

'We speak words. We breed. We war. We celebrate. We' he paused for a moment, 'love. We tell tales and we remember those who've come before. I assume all these things are true of you?'

'Aye aye, that's truth I suppose.' the man nodded, 'And this is what you've come to learn?'

'Fight. Grow wealthy if I can.'

'Ha, add greed to that list.'

The tiger's maw widened in an imitation of a human grin, 'Aye, greed.'

Edwin's attention shifted to Sina whose progress had stopped on account of her sister's moans. The man slammed his hand down on the leather base and the cock sank several inches, 'Just stick it in.' he barked in annoyance, before placing his weight on it. Inches of metal wormed into the crying girl until the base settled between her cheeks.

'Sina, if you're not both stuffed before this glass is empty I'm whipping and salting you both tonight.'

Sina quickly worked the second phallus into her sister's mouth. Trish's throat pulsed and swallowed as it filled with the metal.

'Breathe through your nose.' Edwin instructed. The girl's chest heaved raggedly as small amounts of air worked into her body. 'Alright, now you.'

The afternoon passed lazily as they snacked on dried meats and the drink drove them to laze. Walker asked if there was function to the dresses and was told the purpose was to decorate and accentuate while allowing a constant view and access.

When Meri came to fetch the pair, Edwin instructed that the anal devices remain in use permanently. Meri promised to enforce this while escorting the bow-legged pair to the kitchen.

Edwin noted the thinly veiled fatigue of his guest.

'I'll sleep the night through.' Walker responded, 'I wish to express my gratitude at the hospitality. I had heard of it in my lands.'

'Aye aye, we's fond of trade and tales. Elderman says we trade food and smiles for learning.'

'How so?'

'Well, it's like this. The waterwheel, that came from the elves a generation or two past. A'fore that ye'd need tens of women for sawing logs.'

'They still do.'

'Aye, but this way's quicker and the boats that're in a hurry don't have to wait as long if it's the rarer woods they want. And the cranes, that's from the south I'm told. Weaving machines, better axles on the carts. Glass blowing. Norrish coin's something we got from somewhere, I dunno.'

--:--
--:--
1.0
Duckies
Duckies
Duckies
4 Followers
12