Walking an Endless Path Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hearing a light puffing, she glanced down and saw a slightly breathless but beautiful young woman step onto the plane, holding out two boarding passes. Behind her was a white wall with legs. It took a second for Melissa to register that the broad white expanse turning sideways and bending slightly was actually a man's wide t-shirt-covered chest. Glancing up at his face, she could see he was more than a little nervous stepping into the plane. Obviously, a first-timer. Suddenly, there didn't seem to be enough room in the aircraft entranceway as the man stepped forward behind the young woman.

Melissa broke her eyes away from the t-shirt-encased muscles and looked at the boarding passes. Premium Economy class, seats 7A and 7B at the bulkhead. Her section. She smiled and pointed them to the two seats against the window just down the first aisle. The hunk gave her a quick, nervous smile and followed his companion to their seats, squeezing down the aisle.

Signaling the captain that all passengers were present and accounted for, Melissa closed and sealed the door and walked down the aisle to check on her section. A quick headcount crosschecked with the other attendants confirmed they were good. Walking back to the front, Melissa noticed the hunk having difficulty with his seat. She stepped forward and raised the armrest between the two seats, giving him the extra room to sit comfortably and find the seatbelt. The young woman seemed fine with this arrangement, gave her a beautiful smile and thanked her.

The man still looked like he'd rather be anywhere else but on the plane. Not panicky, thank god, as someone of his size would be difficult to settle down. Just the same, she decided a little pep talk wouldn't hurt. "Hi, I'm Melissa. Is this your first time flying?"

"Uh, yeah. I guess it shows," he said, the nervous smile returning to his lips. "My name's Joe, and this is my sister Amy. We're both first-time flyers and... I'm... babbling," he stumbled to a halt, his face flushing. Amy just patted his arm and left her hand there. She smiled at Melissa, who could almost see the tension leaving Joe.

Learning the petite blonde was his sister brought Melissa another smile.

"If you need anything, just press the call button you see up there, and I'll come by. Okay?" she said.

She walked back to her seat and buckled in. Take off was routine, and her eyes kept returning to Joe, just as a courtesy to ensure he was doing okay, of course. She wasn't in any way ogling his broad shoulders and chest, strong arms and big hands, his powerful thighs... "God, is it getting hot in here?" she thought, feeling a little flushed.

Melissa looked across the cabin at her co-steward William, who spotted the red creeping up Melissa's face. He raised an eyebrow. Melissa fanned herself and grinned, subtly nodding in Joe's direction as she mouthed, "So HOT!"

William's view was currently obstructed from his side of the cabin, so he gave her a playful look of frustration. She and William went way back, and she considered him as good a friend as one could have in this business. She always enjoyed it when they got to work together. He was also a career attendant, so they shared that as well as a similar taste in men.

Once they were in the air and the seat belt sign was shut off, William quickly hustled to Melissa's side and glanced up the aisle. He did a double take when he saw Joe and promptly looked back at Melissa, his eyes wide and smiling. "I don't suppose you'd consider switching aisles with me?" he asked, knowing his request's futility.

"Pfft!" Melissa snorted. "Like that's gonna happen."

"Bitch!" William whispered as a smile crossed his lips.

They started their scheduled services and fell into their routine quickly. Melissa took every opportunity to stop by Joe and Amy to see how they were doing. While she quickly got the impression that Joe doted on his sister, Melissa subtly flirted with him to gauge if Amy was going to be the jealous type. Amy noticed Melissa's light touches on Joe's shoulder and arm and showed no possessiveness or jealousy. Melissa picked up the impression that she was being encouraged, as Amy seemed to enjoy Joe's flustered expression. This was good for Melissa.

Not long after she brought Amy a blanket, pillow, and sleep mask, the young woman fell asleep against the closed window blind. Joe just settled himself back as best he could in the tiny seat. His head was above the headrest, so he couldn't lean back. Melissa brought him a soda, and he was pleased to find out they were free. This gave Melissa a reason to periodically drop by and refill his cup, quietly chat with him, and get to know him better.

During these short visits, she learned why Joe and Amy were traveling to Los Angeles. When she discovered where Amy had booked their hotel, she realized it wasn't in the safest neighborhood. She said as much, but Joe indicated that's where Amy wanted them to be, so Melissa held her tongue.

A short while later, Joe must have felt the pressure from too many sodas in his bladder as he removed his seatbelt and walked to the washroom. Once it was his turn, he opened the door and stared in dismay at the tiny little room. He seemed unsure if he would fit inside, much less stand so close to the toilet and hit such a small target. Melissa joined him and touched his arm to get his attention.

"It's too small," he croaked.

"Are you claustrophobic?" Melissa asked.

"No, it's just a matter of the room's dimensions versus mine," he replied.

"Is there a particular dimension of yours which I should be concerned about?" she teased.

She could see the heat rising on his neck and face as he suddenly caught the innuendo in her remark. He glanced at her, and she smiled at his sweet, embarrassed expression. Oh, he was an innocent one, and it was delicious to play with him like this, but she wasn't cruel. She took his hand, guided him to first class, and indicated the washrooms had just a little more room, so maybe he would fit. He still looked nervous but entered and closed the door.

"Miss!" The word was spoken in an almost angry hiss. Melissa looked down to the first row of first class and saw the red face of an elderly woman shaking a bony pointed finger in the direction of the washroom.

"Miss! That is for the use of First Class only!" the woman hissed again. Melissa could hear the lady stress the significance.

Melissa leaned in close, invading the woman's personal space, and almost gagged on the overpowering reek of too much perfume. Forcing a look of concern on her face, Melissa whispered for only the woman to hear.

"I'm terribly sorry, but this is a medical emergency. None of the other washrooms are large enough to give him the room needed to direct his rather large penis at the bowl. He will be done soon. I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience."

The old woman gasped, and her eyes flew wide. Her whole body went rigid, and she stared at Melissa to see if she was kidding. Melissa maintained a false look of concern and just nodded. Soon, the woman stared at the bathroom wall like she was trying to see through it. Her mouth kept opening and closing like she wanted to say something, but her mind couldn't find the words. Melissa was having a terrible time suppressing her laughter, so she walked around the corner into the galley before silently losing it.

-=-

What Melissa didn't know was that Joe had almost that exact problem. With his back almost against the door, shoulders turned slightly towards the mirror, and knees bent to keep his head from hitting the ceiling, Joe had to use the mirror to see where his hands were on his zipper. He managed to get the button loose and the zipper down, sliding his pants and underwear below his hips to take hold of his now semi-erect cock. The pressure from his bladder, the odd position he had to hold himself in, and most of all, the frequent gentle touches from Melissa had triggered a poorly timed and impending rigidity. It was becoming increasingly difficult to point it downward, much less go. He pushed his knees closer together to be able to slide his pants further down so he had room to aim at the bowl, but that just put extra pressure on it. A few throbs later, the erection was complete! Damn! It was now impossible for him to pee, yet his bladder continued to demand release.

Suddenly, the plane violently bounced. Joe's head hit the ceiling, dazing him, and his feet slipped on the damp floor. Lurching back, he slammed against the door. His weight was too much for the tiny latch, which snapped, giving its life with a high-pitched PING! The door came off its track and swung open. Joe's pants fell, and he stumbled backward until his head and shoulders struck the opposite wall. He slid down the wall to the floor, tangled in his pants.

The washroom door now blocked the hall, so he was hidden from the eyes of the first-class passengers, but Melissa was standing at the entrance to the galley when Joe came crashing out, pants down around his knees.

"Joe! Are you okay?" she said as she knelt next to him.

Realizing he was sitting on the floor with his dick exposed, he froze as he looked into her eyes.

Melissa looked down and gasped. Directly in front of her was a very large and very hard erection. It may not have been the largest one she'd seen, but it was very nice. She wanted very much to reach out and touch it and maybe more, but that would likely have meant the end of her career as well.

Instead, Melissa tore her eyes away and looked Joe in the eye while she patted his hand. "You have to put that away now."

She stood back to give him room. Just as William scurried into the galley from the other aisle, Joe struggled to his feet. William gave a brief, high-pitched squeal when he saw what Joe was stuffing back into his pants. "Sorry!" William stage whispered, a little wild-eyed. Joe's bulge was very visible and showed no signs of diminishing.

"Did you... go?" Melissa asked?

Joe glanced at her nervously. "No, but now I can't, so I guess I'll just have to wait," he replied. He was so embarrassed. It felt like his face was on fire.

He closed the bathroom door as best he could and stepped down the aisle sideways. The old lady in the first seat suddenly grabbed a handful of the bulge in his pants. Her eyes shot wide open, then rolled back in her head as she fainted, trembling strongly.

"What the hell!" Joe yelled.

Melissa sighed as her little joke with the woman seemed to have backfired. She stepped forward, pried the woman's still clutching fingers from Joe, and gently pushed him towards his seat. "I'll take care of this, Joe. Please go back to your seat." She checked the woman's pulse and found it a little fast but steady. She would be fine. From her smile, she was probably better than fine.

Amy heard Joe's yelp and instantly awoke. Sliding the sleep mask to her forehead, she leaned over and saw him moving up the aisle towards her. She saw the embarrassment on his face as he looked down. She looked lower to see his hands trying unsuccessfully to hide a rather large bulge in his pants. Amy knew her brother was... gifted as she'd accidentally gotten a close-up view of Joe completely naked when she opened his tanning room door last winter.

However, she suddenly realized that she'd obviously never seen it when it was hard. Her face flushed a bright pink, and she quickly pulled the blanket over her face and leaned back against the pillow at the window, pretending to sleep.

Joe returned to his seat and was thankful that Amy was still asleep. He settled himself into his seat as carefully as possible to avoid disturbing her or crushing his still-swollen member. Now, he was doubly uncomfortable.

It wasn't much longer until they heard an announcement that they were thirty minutes out from Los Angeles, and it was time to prepare for landing. Amy sat up, and Joe noticed her face was a little pink.

"You overheating under that blanket, Amy?" he asked.

"Yeah, uh—I guess I was a little."

She handed him the blanket and pillow as she sat up. He set the pillow on his knees and folded the blanket. While he did this, she glanced down at his lap, and sure enough, the bulge was still there. Awkward! She pushed up the window blind and turned away to stare at the scenery below. Los Angeles was enormous, and she quickly became distracted by the view.

Melissa came by and collected the blanket and pillow. She really liked Joe and wanted to become more familiar with what was still obviously stretching out his jeans. She decided to try one more time.

"Amy?" she said.

Amy turned back from the window to see Melissa standing by their seats. "Yes?"

Melissa began her pitch. "Joe told me that you and he will be staying at the Clover Leaf Hotel near Compton?"

Amy glanced over at her brother, "Oh, did he."

Joe squirmed a little at her accusing tone.

"I'm not trying to interfere, but my family is from Los Angeles, so I know my way around this city. I could recommend a place that would be a little safer for out-of-towners. Maybe a lot safer."

Amy looked back at Melissa and saw the genuine concern in her eyes. "Sure. If you don't mind," she replied.

Melissa breathed a quiet sigh of relief. She smiled at Amy and Joe and said, "Great! Then I'll meet you at the baggage claim? You can get your suitcases, and we can find someplace to talk."

Joe said, "We only have our carry-on bags."

"Oh! You travel light! I like that!" she grinned at them both. "If you could just wait at the gate after everyone disembarks, I'll finish up and join you."

The landing went smoothly, and they waited in their seats until the plane was pretty much empty before they joined the stream of travelers walking out into the gate's waiting area.

By this point, Joe could no longer wait to use the washroom. He left his backpack with Amy and rushed to the men's room across the wide hall.

In his urgency, he didn't see the two men in suits follow him inside and close the bathroom door.

Chapter 4

Joe rushed into an empty stall and slid his jeans down his legs, finally freeing his erection. Now that the pressure of its tight confinement had been removed, Joe could feel it begin to relax. It was just a matter of waiting and thinking unsexy thoughts.

Soon enough, he had blissful relief. With a smile once again on his face, he dried himself off, tucked himself back in his jeans, and flushed. Heading to the sink, he noticed the two men standing at either end of the washroom. He looked away as making eye contact in a public bathroom in Los Angeles was probably just asking for trouble. He lathered up his hands, rinsed them clean, and shook off the water. As he turned away from the sink, he caught movement in the corner of his eye as one of the men approached him.

Joe saw something in the man's hand and pointed at him. Was that a gun?

Suddenly, he heard a loud pop as something struck his chest and became tangled in his t-shirt. There was a loud crackle, and the gun exploded in the attacker's hand with a massive flash.

The lights went out.

When Joe's eyes recovered from the burst, the dim light from the high windows on the back wall let him see the wreckage of his attacker's hand. Blood and bone had splattered them both, and the reek of burnt flesh made Joe gag. The man's eyes rolled up, and he collapsed to the floor at Joe's feet.

Joe was struck over the head from behind. He spun around and saw the next attacker drop a bent metal rod, a look of shock on his face. The man was stumbling back and grabbing at something inside his jacket. He began pulling his hand out, but Joe had no desire to find out what it was. He lunged forward and punched the man in the chest before he could get his hand free of his jacket. Joe heard the sharp crack of breaking bones as the assailant flew back to crash against the wall. He slumped to the floor and went still.

It was over.

Joe looked down at himself and saw little darts trapped in the fabric of his t-shirt. Thin wires trailed from the darts back to a chunk of burnt plastic behind him on the floor. A Taser? He'd been damn lucky it was faulty.

He tugged the darts from his shirt, which ripped holes in it. Considering the once-white shirt was now speckled with blood, he just pulled it over his head. He knelt down and tightly tied the shirt around the man's bloody hand as a rough bandage.

Glancing in the mirror, he saw his face and arms also had a few flecks of blood. Keeping an eye on the door, he splashed some water on himself and quickly scrubbed himself clean. He cleaned a few spots of blood from his jeans as well.

Grabbing some tiny paper towels, he dried himself as best he could. He looked down at the bent, telescoping metal rod he'd been struck with. Some kind of antenna, maybe? Seemed like a stupid thing to use as a weapon. He stepped over to the man lying crumpled against the wall. While he was wheezing slightly, he was breathing, so Joe left him as he was.

He stepped quickly over to the bathroom door and listened to hear if another attacker might be waiting outside. When all he heard were the noises from the terminal, he cautiously opened the door and peeked out. He spotted an out-of-service sign on the bathroom door. Sneaky!

People were hurrying toward the exit in the darkened corridor, and no one was looking in his direction. Joe slipped out the door and crossed over to where Amy was waiting with Melissa. As he moved toward them, he looked down the terminal hall and saw that all the lights were out, and the emergency lights were flickering oddly. Both women watched him approach and saw he was bare-chested with wet spots on his pants.

"What happened to you when the lights went out?" Melissa said with a sly grin, running her eyes over him appreciatively.

Joe glanced sharply at Melissa but realized she was just flirting. "I, uh, my shirt got snagged on something and tore, so I left it in there," Joe replied, not exactly lying. He wasn't sure if he should get Melissa involved in a mugging, and he sure didn't want to begin Amy's Hollywood dream sitting in some police station. He felt bad about walking away, but LA was a strange place, and right now, he really felt out of his element. Joe fished a black t-shirt from his backpack and squeezed himself into it.

"Can we leave now?" he asked.

They gathered their bags and joined the stream of travelers heading to the baggage area and the exits. Melissa suggested they grab a cab and head to a nice, quiet restaurant to discuss finding economical yet safe dwellings.

"MELISSA! MEL!" came a shout over the crowd near the exit.

Joe turned his head and spotted a man waving in their direction. While he was still a little shaken by the mugging in the washroom, Joe noted the waving man acted like he knew Melissa. He also noticed the man looked older than Melissa and was dressed like one of those models in the Tommy H ads he'd seen all the way through the terminal. Okay, maybe like the dad of one of those models.

Joe turned and tapped Melissa on the shoulder as she'd been deep in conversation with Amy and hadn't heard her name called. "There's a man over by the door who seems to be calling you," he said to her.

Melissa couldn't see over the crowd, so Joe led them through the exiting flow of people towards the waving man.

When they finally made it through, Melissa's face lit up. "Doug! I wasn't expecting you to pick me up!" She gave him a big hug and turned back to the siblings. "Joe, Amy, I'd like to introduce you to my big brother, Doug."

Smiles and handshakes were exchanged, and Doug turned to his sister. "It's a good thing I did decide to pick you up. The airport's power just went out, and getting a taxi in this mess would be impossible. Even the rental desks are shut down. I'm hoping the parking lot has power so I can get out."