Walking for a Healthy Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's eight inches and the box states it is an exact replica from some porn star whom I've never heard of. It is molded with an over sized glans, lots of veins running along the shaft and sizable nuts. It even has a suction cup on the end to mount it anywhere. I look at Catherine and raise my eyebrows. Her look tells me she is interested.

I hold onto the sex toy as we continue browsing. Next to the dildos are various types of straps, some leather and others nylon. Catherine reaches for one that resembles a leather thong with a large hole cut out in the gusset.

Catherine whispers, "I like the look of this one and I think it will fit me just right. I like the wider belt."

"Alright, I think we are in business."

We continue moving along the back wall, spending time looking at all of the lingerie. I ask Catherine if she likes any of the outfits, panties or bras. She declines and tells me she prefers to be completely nude. She says anything she might wear would be on the floor within 45 seconds anyway.

On the far side of the store we find an assortment of lubes and lotions. I suggest we get some for the fake cock. Lacy might need a little extra moisture to take it on. Catherine prefers the taste of vanilla and we find several brands, some offer the added element of heat. She selects a large bottle to purchase. Further down the wall we see all of the gadgets aimed at men.

This store carries a large volume of silicone pussies, masturbators and other assorted gadgets aimed at helping me shoot my load. An entire shelf is devoted to the Fleshlight brand. There are so many models it makes my head spin. Catherine picks one up and shows me.

"Oooo, I think we need to buy you one of these. Won't this feel good around your sexy cock?"

I have to come clean and confess that I already own one. Catherine laughs out load.

"What?"

"Sorry. I just thought you had women lined up out the door, why would you own one of these."

"Sorry to burst your bubble, but I don't. You might be surprised how I often I use mine."

Catherine has an evil grin, "I just thought of one thing we can do tonight. I'm going to surprise you."

Catherine puts the Fleshlight back on the shelf with a smirk. I believe we are done here. We take our three items to the register and the middle aged clerk rings us up. Again she barely acknowledges us as I slide my credit card through the point of sale device. We leave the store with some fun things to occupy our time.

Outside Catherine proclaims, "Oh my god, could that lady have been any friendlier? If I worked there, I would provide a lot more customer service ."

"Dear, if you worked there, you would be trying every toy in the store."

"Yeah, you're right. Maybe we interrupted her masturbation session."

I drive Catherine back to her car and give her directions to my apartment. She plugs my address into her GPS just in case. It was not needed as she just followed me closely. We arrive back at my place around nine. Catherine brings her overnight bag inside and I show her around. She likes the massage table a lot. Catherine excuses herself to use the bathroom. I take her bag into my bedroom and walk into the kitchen to get us some drinks. She joins me in the kitchen and she is completely nude. Her Double-Ds looking right at me.

"Well you don't waste any time."

"No I don't. You got me plenty horny taking me to that adult toy store. How about you join me and we get a little nasty?"

Catherine walks over to me and unbuckles my belt. She pushes my jeans and jockey shorts down to my ankles and grabs my cock. I am hard in seconds. Catherine holds my shaft and walks me into the bedroom. I shuffle along with my pants around my ankles. She pushes me down on the bed and I sit there while she unlaces my sneakers and pulls them off one at a time. She takes off my pants as I pull my shirt over my head. We are nude together.

Catherine asks, "Would you like to demonstrate your massage skills?"

She pulls me up from the bed and hugs me tight. Her erect nipples press into my chest as we share a deep, passionate kiss. She uses her tongue to invade my mouth. I take her hand and lead her into the massage room. My hard cock points the way.

I ask, "Would you like the full treatment?"

"Yes please."

I grab some towels from the dresser and place them on the table. I help Catherine hop up on the table and have her lie on her stomach. I place a towel over her cute buns.

She smiles, "I see you want me to be properly attired."

I go about my business and place a few candles around the room, lighting them as I go. I turn on the CD player that fills the room with mood music. I pull out some bottles of massage oil, dim the lights and get ready to pleasure my lovely walking partner. She did say she wanted to fuck me after every walk.

"OK sweetie, get ready to be transformed. You thought my foot massage on Saturday was something. You ain't seen nothing. Try this one on for size."

After these many months, my massage technique is pretty standard. I use the same routine with everyone; I grab one foot and begin a forceful rub. My thumbs press her arch and massage the bottom of her foot. I grab her heel and squeeze; and rub her ankle, flexing her foot back and forth. Catherine breathes deep with a mixture of oohs and aahs. I reach for her other foot mimic my actions.

"I couldn't do this at the restaurant on Saturday."

I raise her left foot to my lips and suck on her big toe. I move my tongue around and tickle her arch.

She sighs,"Oh my god, what are you doing?"

"Just a little extra foot worship."

I suck her big toe on the other foot, while Catherine squirms. I move back and forth between her feet and suck her other toes. I use my tongue to lick up and down her arches, slathering her feet with saliva.

Catherine murmurs, "You're making me wet; and I don't mean my feet."

I grab the massage oil and load up my hands. I begin a vigorous massage of both Catherine's calves. I squeeze and knead her flesh from her ankles to her lower thighs. I use circular strokes to work out the kinks. As I move up her thighs, Catherine spreads her legs. With a little more oil in my hands, I work up and around her inner thighs. I squeeze her inner thighs and let my fingers graze her puffy pussy lips. My touch causes her to spread her legs more.

"Rob, rub my pussy."

I use long strokes up and down her thighs and rub her outer lips.

"That's it. That feels good."

I move to the side of the table and remove the towel. I pour more massage oil into my palms and apply it directly to each cheek. I move my hands around and around, squeezing and kneading her buns. They are incredibly toned.

I move to the top of the table to reach Catherine's shoulders. She sees my hard cock pointing straight up. Catherine reaches down and wraps her hand around my shaft.

"Is this big cock for me?"

I massage her shoulders while she strokes my cock. I spend extra time massaging her as I enjoy her grip around my shaft. She strokes me while I rub her lower back. I use enough force to make her grunt.

I am ready for her turn over. "OK, time to turn over. You can release my cock now."

Catherine releases her grip and turns her body, settling on her back. Her huge tits look so inviting. I love watching her crimson red nipples harden. I love playing with her big tits. I pour lotion into my palms and cover her breasts with my hands. The oil glistens as I rub Catherine's massive boobs. I knead each mound with each hand. Catherine looks me in the eye and smiles. I plant a big wet kiss on her lips and she sticks her tongue into my mouth. We press our lips together for several seconds before breaking apart.

I use both hands to rub her right breast at the base and squeeze the flesh. I tweak her nipples. I alternate right to left and back again as I massage each fleshy melon. Her tits are so much fun to squeeze. After massaging her tits, I move on to her flat, taut stomach and down lower to her neatly trimmed muff.

As I run my fingers through her soft pubes, I ask, "Have you ever had a man shave your pussy?"

"No I haven't. It sounds erotic. Are you proposing that you shave me?"

"It's crossed my mind."

"I have my pussy lips waxed every so often. I've thought about doing the Brazilian thing, or doing a landing strip, but I prefer my little triangle."

My cock remains hard as I think about Catherine having her lips waxed. I use my hands to massage her warm skin. I move my fingers around her pussy and slide them around the smooth outer labia. I rub around her pelvic region and play with her pubic hair just above her slit.

I use a small circular touch as my fingers glide around her mons and press into her pubic bone. Catherine raises her hips searching for a stronger grope. I comply and press down as I move to her puffy outer labia again. I rub and pinch her lips and then slide my fingers into her slick crease. I push deeper into her gash with each pass. Her inner labia are wet with her juices.

Catherine takes deep breaths as I complete her massage. I run my hand over her body, feeling her thighs, tummy and full boobs. Catherine is ready to move on to our next stage, so I reach for her hand and pull her up to a sitting position. She hops off the table with a big smile on her face.

She moans, "That was amazing. You learned all of that it your class?

"Well I learned the technique in class, but we weren't naked and we didn't do anything sexual."

Catherine remarks, "I bet you did this stuff with your friend Jane. I can tell this is not your first sensual massage, it was too good."

"Well, we may have developed a few moves together. Hey, before you surprise me with whatever you have planned, I want you to try on your strap-on. Let's see what's in store for Lacy. Meet me in my bedroom."

I go about blowing out all of the candles, put the massage oils away and turn out the lights. I retrieve the packages from the living room and meet Catherine in my bedroom. I hand the boxed dildo to her to open. She holds the silicone dong and feels it weight. She rubs the shaft, feeling the veins and glans. Catherine opens her mouth and sucks on the end, mimicking a blow job.

I unwrap her leather strap-on and feel the texture. I poke my fingers through the hole and then hand it to Catherine. She inserts the dildo into the strap and examines her new toy. She steps into the harness and adjusts the buckle. I walk up to her and place my hands around her new appendage. As I stroke her cock, I lean in and kiss Catherine on the lips. We move our tongues around and around. She reaches down and strokes my cock and balls as we sway together.

Catherine demands, "Kneel down slave, and suck my big fat cock."

I do as instructed to please my mistress. I grab her dangling dick and suck on the head. It fills my mouth as Catherine places her hands on the back of my head.

"That's it; get that cock ready for Lacy. I'm going to fuck her brains out. Bend over so I can fill your backside."

I look at Catherine, "That's not going to happen."

I stand up as we have a good laugh while she unbuckles the strap-on and drops it to the floor. We embrace and kiss. I squeeze her tight and press against her tits. I love the feel of her erect nipples against my chest.

"So Catherine, what's this big surprise you mentioned at the adult store?"

"Well, it involves our toys, my vibe and your Fleshlight. We're going to sixty-nine and play until we cum. Are you up for it? Well, look at you, I believe you are?

Yes, my cock is at full staff and I am hard as a rock. Catherine pulls her gold vibrator from her overnight case, while I grab my Fleshlight from the nightstand. She has the vanilla lube we bought tonight. We both fall to the bed in a head to toe position. We swap toys as Catherine opens the lube. She opens my Fleshlight and closely inspects it, pretending to lick the opening with its moulded labia and clit.

I grab her thighs and spread them so I can feast upon her pussy. Her inner labia are still quite moist from my massage. They glisten and hang low from within her folds. Catherine grabs my cock and I shift my hips so she has easy access to engulf my seven inch shaft.

Her outer lips are full and puffy. I use my fingers to tickle her inner thighs and up to her slit. I repeat my movements, teasing her pussy. Catherine grabs my head with one hand and pulls me tight against her pussy. She demands that I eat her at once. I use my fingers to spread her lips and I inhale her womanly aroma. I touch her inner lips with my tongue and taste her sweetness.

As I feast on her pussy, Catherine opens the bottle of lube and pours a couple of drops on my cock before taking me into her mouth. She moves her hand to the base of my shaft and applies pressure with her thumb and forefinger as she licks up and down. She opens wide and sucks a couple of inches into her mouth. Her lips move up while she applies a gentle suction which feels so good. She releases the tip of my cock with a pop, "Mmm, you taste good, I love vanilla."

I snake my tongue into her folds, and lick the length of her slit; her juice coats my tongue. Her soft petals taste good. I lap her juices as they splash from her inner core and I lick higher to her clit. It's hard and free from its protective hood. I flick her pink pearl causing her to quiver. Her clit emerges further and I suck the hard nub between my lips. She is sufficiently wet and ready for her vibrator.

Catherine continues to move her head lower each time taking more cock into her mouth. Her tongue licks all around as she bobs up and down. She grabs my balls with her free hand and rolls them around as she continues sucking. Catherine is satisfied I am ready for the final phase. She grabs my Fleshlight and lubricates the opening with some of the vanilla lotion. She adds a bit more to my shaft. Lining up the tip of my cock with the opening, Catherine plunges my Fleshlight down the entire length of my cock.

The soft silicone surrounds all seven inches and feels exquisite. Catherine pulls my Fleshlight up with a twisting motion until only my glans is encased. And with enthusiasm pushes and twists it back down again.

"Oh my god, Catherine, that feels so good."

I turn the bottom dial on her vibrator slightly and it comes to life with a gentle hum. I brush the tip along her inner labia to stimulate her nerve endings. She flinches at first contact and then opens her legs, begging me to push it deeper. Her juices provide enough moisture for me to slide it deep into her pussy. The magic wand oscillates within her core. I turn the dial one notch to begin her rise to another climax.

Catherine responds to me invading her cunt with an extended effort to get me off. Her hand grips my Fleshlight and pumps it up and down my shaft with rapid movements. With each pump she twists the device adding increased stimulation. My silicone sheath provides a feel that approaches the real thing. Catherine pumps while I slide her vibrator in and out. Her inner lips grab the buzzing bullet each time she flexes her pussy. One more speed notch and her vibrator generates a thrill at full throttle. We are now masturbating each other with unbridled enthusiasm. Each time I drive the vibrator into her pussy, Catherine strokes my full length with the Fleshlight.

I am so close to blowing my load and I want her to cum too. I pull the vibe from her folds and concentrate the tip on her clitoris. I rub the tip back and forth across her little nub. Catherine grinds her pussy hard against the magic wand and strokes my cock relentlessly. I erupt and fill my imitation pussy with three strong ropes of cum. Catherine is right behind me and rides her vibrator to a strong orgasm. I hold it right against her clit for as long as I can before she grabs it.

"No more, no more, too sensitive. That was so good."

I grab my Fleshlight and hold it tight against my groin. My cock continues to throb inside the sheath as more jizz dribbles from my softened shaft. We are both satisfied and lie back in contentment; sweat covers our bodies. Catherine turns around and cuddles up to me. She grabs the Fleshlight and holds it for me as I put my arm around her shoulder.

"That was absolutely fabulous. Did you like my surprise for tonight?"

I respond, "Well that was amazing. Did you get the idea while we were at the shop?"

"I did indeed. I'm sorry for laughing over the Fleshlight. I think we should include it in the future. Maybe Lacy will like to use it on you."

I grab hold of the Fleshlight along with the vibrator and make my way to the bathroom, "Time to clean these."

I turn on the hot water faucet and pull the silicone sheath from the housing. I hold it under the water cleaning all remnants of the spent semen. I place the Fleshlight on the counter and grab the vibrator. I lick Catherine's juices from the vibe before placing it under the running water. I clean the tube and place it on the counter next to the Fleshlight.

I return to the bedroom and find Catherine tucked snugly in bed.

"Come join me, lover. I'm exhausted."

I climb into bed and snuggle with Catherine. We make plans for Saturday and how we intend to include Lacy. I let Catherine know that first thing in the morning we are making love as I need to be inside her fabulous pussy. My Fleshlight is fine once in a while, but it is no substitute for the real thing. As we drift off to sleep, images of naked Catherine and Lacy on the sand fill my brain.

12