Walking for a Healthy Life Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello ladies, I'm back. Did you miss me?"

Catherine's hand is working Lacy's pussy pretty hard. It looks like her fingers are buried deep inside of her folds. Lacy continues to maul Catherine's boobs.

"Ahem, ladies I'm back with the beers. Helloooo. Ladies?"

Lacy looks my way and shakes her torpedo tits with her brown nipples poking out. Her legs are spread wide and it looks like she is enjoying Catherine's fingers.

Catherine whispers again, "Look Lacy, I told you so. Rob's cock is at full staff, I bet he's looking for a hot place to put it; and your pussy is so hot."

"Oh, hi Rob, back already? Why don't you come in and join us?"

"Well that was my plan. I thought you guys were thirsty?"

"We are. We're thirsty for your cock. It looks like you are ready for some hot pussy?"

"Cold beer and hot pussy are my favorites."

I step down into the spa and hand the bottles to the ladies. They break apart and take the beers. We all sit back down and sip our cold ones. Lacy puts her beer down and comes over to straddle me.

"Hey Rob, I heard you were looking for a hot pussy. Well, I have one. Remember you promised me the real thing."

Lacy reaches down and grabs my shaft; she places the tip of my cock against her gash and slides down. Her pussy is indeed hot. Catherine watches us, sipping her her beer and smiling. Lacy grinds into my lap. Her tits are at eye level and easy for me to latch onto. Her stiff brown nipples point directly at me and dare me to suck on them. I take the bait and wrap my lips around her left nipple. I suck it deep and hard into my mouth. Lacy wraps her hand around neck and presses her full tit into my face. She starts to move up and down along my hard shaft. I feel the heat of her inner core.

"God Rob, you are so hard, so good. I knew I would love your cock inside me. You fill me up."

Lacy has her knees on the bench seat on each side of my hips. She raises and lowers her body allowing her inner flesh to glide along my seven inches. She pulls and pushes as I continue to suck on her nipples; first the left and then the right and then the left again. The hot swirling water splashes around her movement. Catherine watches us and licks her lips at the sight of her personal porn show. Too bad John shut down his computer; otherwise he would be privy to me fucking his wife.

Five minutes into our mutual lovemaking, Catherine stands up. Water slides down the slope of her gorgeous breasts and drops off the tips of her erect nipples. She stands behind Lacy, wraps her arms around her and grabs each one of Lacy's boobs. Catherine lifts Lacy up from my hard shaft.

Lacy looks confused, "What's up Cathy? I was just getting into a nice rhythm."

"It's my turn for some cock. Rob has you nice and wet and I want to eat that juicy cunt. Sit up on the edge of the spa and open those legs."

Lacy does as she is told and sits up and spreads. Catherine has taken control and moves her head between Lacy's thighs. There is no doubt as to who is in charge here. I take the cue and move in behind Catherine, placing my erection against her wet slit. I love to be inside Catherine, her inner flesh radiates heat. Once again we are a threesome. Catherine presses her lips against her neighbor's full labia. She is bent over at the waist and presents her luscious ass to me. I spread her cheeks and slide in between her folds. Catherine's little pink starfish looks so inviting and calls for my fingers.

I push my cock deep into Catherine's cavern until I am buried to the hilt. She opens her mouth and sucks in Lacy's labial flaps. Catherine's tongue licks all around the pink flesh as she gets her first taste of pussy. She drills her tongue into the center of Lacy's core and snakes it up and down, she flicks her clitoris with every up stroke. Catherine licks around her thighs and along the crease that separates thigh from the puffy hairless lips. Catherine laps at her mons moving her head all around the smooth skin.

"I love your smooth pussy; I could go on eating you all night long. I knew you would taste good."

Lacy pleads "Don't stop Cathy. Make me cum; your tongue is driving me crazy. I am so wet for you. Eat my pussy, eat me."

Their banter spurs me along and I pick up the pace of fucking Catherine. I place a finger at the entrance of her anus and push down to the first knuckle. Catherine grunts and pushes her face hard against Lacy's womanhood. I pump my cock a few times and then press my finger deeper into Catherine's nether region. I can feel my cock throb against the thin membrane separating Catherine's openings. I twist my finger loosening up Catherine's rosebud and then add a second finger. I pull my fingers up and as slide my cock in and then reverse. My fingers drill deep into her ass as I slide my shaft up her cunt.

I continue to alternate sliding my cock and fingers into Catherine. I plan to broach the subject of taking her ass in the not too distant future. Right now I just want her to get used to my fingers and hopefully some day, my cock.

Both ladies are climbing to yet another fabulous orgasm and so am I. Catherine is aggressively licking and sucking Lacy and doing all she can to satisfy her. I am doing all I can to satisfy Catherine. My fingers continue to loosen her sphincter.

"Rob, put your cock in my ass. Fuck my virgin ass."

Wow, Catherine just surprised the hell out of me. My fingers are deep into her ass and now she wants my cock. I feel my shaft throb and get a little harder. Catherine straightens her legs, pushing her ass just a little higher. I pull my fingers out and quickly replace them with my cock, slick with her pussy juice. I press slowly against her backdoor easing my shaft into her ass for the very first time. Her tight ring holds me in place as I relish a whole new feeling. I bury my cock another inch into her tight ass. I slide one arm around Catherine's hip and the other moves up to cup her large round breast. I hold her in position and push another inch further.

Catherine uses her tongue to lick Lacy's clitoris up and down and all around. She has a firm grip on Lacy's thighs as she presses her lips into her pussy.

Lacy moans, "This is pure joy, pure bliss. Why haven't we done this before?"

Minutes pass as all three of us cry out in pleasure. I am pretty sure we are all on the verge of a powerful climax. I know own orgasm is imminent as I have never been in such a firm grip as this. Catherine's ass ring surrounds the base of my shaft and holds me tight. I am seven inches deep into her rear hole. Her inner muscles ripple over my cock and provide a pleasure I have never felt before.

Several more minutes pass as I glide in and out of Catherine's backdoor. She rams her ass back to meet me. When my glans is just to the tip of her starfish, I push down hard. Catherine's beautiful buns cushion my stroke as I take a final thrust. I hold onto her hips as my orgasm finally hits and it is huge.

"Gawd Catherine, geez Lacy, I'm cumming, I'm cumming. Geez. You two are the best. Cum with me."

Catherine is right there with me and orgasms. I feel her body tense up and quiver under my grip. Her legs shake as she maintains her balance amid the swirling water.

"I feel your hot cum in my ass. Keep fucking me, I'm cumming too. I'm cummmming, aahhgg."

I scream out both names over and over as I thrash against them uncontrollably. Moments pass and my body goes limp against Catherine. She is caught in the middle with her face smashed against Lacy's cunt. Lacy is at the edge and responds to our orgasms.

"Yes, yes Cathy. My god, you are good. I'm there, I'm there. I'm cummmminnng!"

Lacy holds Catherine tight between her legs as she squirms and rides out her own orgasm. The erotic pleasure centered in her pussy spreads like wild fire throughout her whole body. She clamps her thighs together and holds Catherine in place. Catherine licks and laps all the juices flowing from Lacy's inner core. She floods Catherine's mouth. This is what Catherine wanted. She wanted her neighbor to submit to her, and now she has her.

We each return from our emotional high and slink back down into the hot water once again. Lacy rests between contentedly.

"Thank you for including me today."

Lacy turns to Catherine and they share a soft kiss. Lacy can taste her juices on Catherine's lips. She then turns to me and we kiss. Lacy snakes her tongue into my mouth. I taste her essence passed on from Catherine. The spa jets massage our weary bodies.

Lacy laments, "I guess I should get back home and check on hubby. I'm sure he is buried in some book or magazine about his rocks. If only he knew how I spent my day, I'm sure he would be surprised."

Lacy gives us one more kiss and then gets out of the hot tub. I watch her cute ass and spectacular tits sway as she dries off. She throws on her yellow cover-up and heads next door. Catherine and I move together in the spa and hold each other close. I caress her boobs under the water.

"So, was today everything you hoped for?"

Catherine responds,"Oh yes, and more. I didn't realize Lacy was so sexual. She really got into it, didn't she? You certainly enjoyed yourself. And making love among the rocks with an audience; that was incredible. I don't think I've ever cum that hard, I guess I truly am an exhibitionist."

"And you got to use your strap-on. How was that?

"I have to admit, I felt a little dominant. I had Lacy right where I wanted her. Could you imagine if her husband saw us? I would have told him, this is how you fuck your wife Mr. Geologist. Watching the dildo slide in and out of her pussy was such a turn on. Now I know why you like taking me from the rear so much. It's so erotic."

"I do love watching my cock slide in and out of you. And thank you for letting me have your ass. I can't believe how amazing that was."

"I was so turned on by the whole scene. Your cock felt so good and then I felt your fingers invade my ass, you nasty boy. I felt so full. I guess I was just so caught up in the moment; I had to have this beautiful cock. You can have my ass anytime you want it. And with my strap-on, I can have yours."

I raise my eyes," Now let's not get carried away."

Catherine moves up and straddles me. We share a deep kiss as our tongues duel back and forth. We embrace and she presses her tits against my chest. I know I'm whipped as my cock barely responds to her advances.

"I guess you two have finally drained me. I'll need some time to recover from our day."

We emerge from the spa and dry each other. I grab the beers and hand one to Catherine as we make our way over to the chaise lounges. We settle in and hold hands as we marvel at the setting sun. The green rolling hills fade into shadows.

I smile at Catherine and ask the million dollar question," So, what's for dinner?"

12