Walking on the Darkside: Ep. 01

Story Info
Going out for a night with my vampire friend...
3.8k words
4.7
3.3k
9
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Episode 1:

It was a cool and windy night out, which blew at my leather jacket. So far, things had been going well, as Anton and I hurried along the streets. It was chilly for September, but that's not what hastened our steps. We moved quickly because it was Human Night, and one I was looking forward to!

Just so you know what's what, my name is Geralt and I'm your average everyday human. Brown hair, brown eyes, Euro-centric features with a hint of Slav to them. I'm not super tall, but I'm no shorty either. My friend, Anton, he's a vampire.

Yes, vampires are real, as is every other type of supernatural being. Every culture has them and they are all very real. Why don't we see them? Why doesn't the common man or woman know about their existence? Need I remind you of the bullshit that's still going on these days because of skin color? I didn't think so.

Anyway, we were headed to a nightclub that Anton frequented. It was one that was reserved exclusively for supernatural beings. Even though they lived on the fringes of human society, they all enjoyed the comforts that we humans took for granted.

With how some cities fell into decay and disrepair, it was easy enough for some beings to find a way to own these old, dilapidated places. Once they owned one, it would quickly become a place for beings like them to do normal things we humans did. Go out for some drinks, some dancing or maybe even a nice meal. We were headed to such a place that night because it was, as I said, Human Night.

Human Night was a night where select humans were permitted entry into this club. Of course, they had to have a chaperone/sponsor in order to be allowed in. That was where Anton came in.

He was a good-looking vampire, and I say this from a straight guy's perspective. He was tall, taller than me, with blue eyes, blond hair and a mix of Nordic-Slav features that turned many a woman's head. He was also lean and toned, something that also drew women and men like bees to honey.

We had been friends for the better part of four years now, and I've only known him as a vampire for the past ten months. Me finding out what he was, was pure accident and partially my own fault. He saved my ass from a smalltime gang that were looking to make a name for themselves. Anton was not merciful with them at all and he took his pound of flesh and then some as payment for harassing me.

I was a bit spooked at first, thinking he'd hurt me like he hurt them. But, I realized that just because he was different from me didn't make him a monster. He was caught off guard by my ability to roll with it so easily, but pleasantly so. Hell, I've known and seen regular humans who are far more monstrous than Anton could ever be. But then again, I haven't seen the dude at his worst, nor do I want to.

But, getting back to the topic of our night out, it was one that I was looking forward to. After learning about what my friend really was, I asked him if there were more like him. He told me there were more. Thousands more who were like him and not just vampires! There were ghouls, ghosts, mythical creatures, and even demons that existed in this world!

Needless to say, I was shocked and immediately asked if I could go out and meet some! Anton gave me a lecture that to step into his dark underworld wasn't something that was done lightly. To tread in this world, I had to learn and prepare myself for everything that existed in it. Not to mention I would need to guard myself against any form of mental or physical harm or influence.

So, I asked the guy to provide me with what knowledge he had, and he had a lot! The amount of books with the various types of creatures, demons, and all other sorts of things that went bump in the night was extensive! I swear, it felt like I was back in college, cramming for the finals! There was so much to take in, and tons more to learn!

It took me a few months to finally get a handle on how the underworld worked and what I could and could not say or do. Once Anton felt I had learned enough to not accidentally insult any being in the club, is when he announced we were going. I was so excited; I felt as giddy as a schoolboy! I could not wait to get there!

"All right, we're here!" Anton announced as he stopped in front of an old and rundown theater.

"Interesting place to host a nightclub out of," I remarked, taking in the old beaten down look of it.

"We're not going in the theater. We're going beneath it," my vampire friend clarified.

"Is that where we're supposed to go?" I asked, pointing at a lit staircase in an alley next to the theater that headed down.

"Good eye! Looks like we got here early enough to beat the crowd! Come on!" he told me.

Following his lead, I went with Anton down the lit stairs to the club's entry. It was there that we found a heavy steel door that was guarded by what looked like some sort of half human half snake. I at first thought it was a lamia, maybe even a naga, but as we got closer, I saw that both assumptions were incorrect. The door was guarded by the Gorgon, Medusa!

"Good evening, Lydia," Anton greeted. It was then that I remembered that this wasn't THE Medusa, but likely one of her descendants. The woman looked at us with mild disinterest as we stopped in front of her.

"You're a brave boy, showing your face here after what you said to my sister," the Gorgon said in a surprisingly deep voice. I wasn't expecting it to be that deep, but given the size of this woman, I wasn't too surprised.

Lydia looked like she virtually lived in the gym and ate barbells for breakfast, lunch and dinner! Her arms were thicker than my legs and had abs that would make bodybuilders envious! Her skin was dark, like mocha and though she was heavily muscled, she had a pair of tits that would knock anyone out if she turned fast enough! On top of the serpent's tail she possessed, she also had the trademark snake hair that all Medusae held, which was held back with a hair tie.

She wore a simple black shirt with the club's logo on her left breast, which read Darksiders in stylized lettering. Given the fact that her lower body was a snake's tail, she didn't need any pants. Lydia also wore a pair of stylish sunglasses, which kept her from meeting the gaze of any being she looked at, lest she turn them to stone.

"It was a misunderstanding on my part. I'm here to apologize to Calliope," Anton told the woman.

"Well, an apology would be a good start, but you still have to get past me. What do you have that you can offer me?" she asked, giving him a knowing look.

"Um... well... it appears I have little to offer at this point," the vampire told her, as he searched his person, caught flat-footed by the demand.

"What about your friend here? Is there anything he can offer me so you can get in?" Lydia wondered, eyeing me up and down.

"Well... he may have... something you might be willing to... accept," Anton told the Medusa.

"Excuse me? You can ask me directly, you know. I'm not incapable of making my own decisions. I know I'm the weak ass human here, but at least let me in on what's going on," I told the pair.

They both stared at me as though I'd grown wings and was flying circles around them. Lydia then looked straight down at me and smirked, like she liked what she was hearing.

"You have a bit of mouth on you there, human. Are you prepared to put it to good use?" the Medusa asked me.

"What are you--oh!! Well... I suppose I could, provided it guarantees us entry into Darksiders," I told the brawny woman.

"No guarantees here, human! Whether or not you two get in will be dependent on your... oral skills," Lydia told me with a lusty grin.

"Well, if that's the only way we get in, then so be it," I told her.

"Good! Let's hope you have an understanding girlfriend," she said to me.

"No issues there. No girlfriend," I said to her.

Lydia turned her body to me and smiled as she cocked an eyebrow. Then she shouted something in another language, which sounded like Greek. Not even a second later, another Medusa slithered out of a hidden door in the wall. She wasn't as solidly built as Lydia, but was no less imposing as she took in the pair of men looking to gain entry to the club.

"What's he doing here? I know it's Human night, but I thought we weren't going to let him in," the other Medusa told Lydia. Her looks reflected Lydia's, and had the same nose and chin, leading me to conclude they were sisters.

"He's here to apologize to Calliope, Maia. Now keep watch on the door for a few minutes," Lydia instructed her little sister.

"Wait... oh, you cruel bitch!" Maia whined, seeing that Lydia was dragging me into the door she had come out of.

"If there's anything left, you get first dibs!" Lydia called back with a laugh.

"Oh, fuck you!"

Giggling, Lydia led the way down the corridor for a dozen meters until she opened a door on her left. Pulling me inside, I saw that the room was some sort of office, but it almost looked like a lounge. It was more than large enough to accommodate Lydia and me, and I looked up at the titanic Gorgon, wondering what was next.

"Well, human? Let's see what you got!" Lydia said as she leaned down and kissed me. I kissed her back and discovered something interesting; she had a forked tongue! I don't know what came over me, but I put a lot of effort into kissing her back, oddly turned on at the prospect of kissing a woman like her.

"Mmmmmm! Not bad! But let's see how you handle my body!" she said as she peeled her shirt off. Underneath, Lydia wore a sports bra, which she quickly shucked and freed her massive mammaries. I was stunned at the sight of them! They were not only nearly as large as my head, but they were also quite perky! I'm sure if I put a pencil under them, it would fall away!

I pasted my mouth to her tits, covering her nips and sucking hard. She hissed for a moment, enjoying the sensation of my warm mouth over them. Her skin was slightly scaly, but they were so fine, I hardly even noticed them. Lydia then panted as I kept sucking, clearly arousing the Medusa as my hand roamed all over her hard body. I could hear her voice shivering as she moaned at my touch.

"Better... much... better! Here! Drink this!" she said to me, and she handed me a shot glass filled with a greenish liquid.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Something that will allow me to look into your eyes, as other humans do," she panted.

Shrugging, I took the shot glass and downed it. It had a faint taste of mint to it, and I felt something... strange occur in me. Lydia then smiled and removed her shades and hair tie, staring straight at me. The snakes of her hair hissed at me, and I felt an odd tingling sensation, but nothing else.

"Good! It's working. Now that you've warmed me up, it's time for you to earn your entry," Lydia hissed as she sat down on a large lounger behind her.

She kept looking me in the eyes as she stretched and her tail thrashed this way and that, as it slowly split apart. Lydia's tail soon became two and not long after, formed into a pair of powerful human legs. I didn't think this was possible when I remembered that all Medusae could shapeshift to a degree. I stared at the woman, stunned by how exotic she looked, lounging naked on the couch. She then crooked her finger, beckoning me forward.

I went to her, as though transfixed by everything she was. To be honest, I was just pulled in by her otherworldly appeal, wanting nothing more than to satisfy this woman. As she opened her legs, I saw her bare pussy, which had the same kind of scales as the rest of her body did. The scent that came from her was like the most delectable and delicious thing I had ever smelled, and I needed to taste her.

Getting to my knees, I buried my head in her snatch, my tongue leading the way. I heard a sharp gasp as my tongue pressed against her outer lips, starting with slow, deliberate licks. Lydia seemed to appreciate this as she humped her hips into my face as a way of demanding more. I was more than happy to let her have this, as licking pussy was one thing I loved to do. I enjoyed making a woman squirm and scream as I did naughty things to her, things that she would hopefully reminisce about in the future.

I kept my pace steady, making sure that there was no inch of her pussy that was untouched by my tongue. It wasn't long until she was leaking like a sieve, coating my tongue in her juices. I lapped up every drop, not letting any of it escape me. I then moved to her inner lips, sliding my tongue up and down the ridges of her flesh, sending her further down the rabbit hole. As she continued to grind against my face, I made my own move and slid my hands to her muscular ass.

"Oooooo!! A bit of an ass man, are we?" she questioned, and I groaned a noncommittal yes, letting her know that. Lydia shivered happily as she scooted a little bit, angling her hips so her pussy was pushed into my face, while giving my hands better access to her muscular cheeks. Growling in delight, I continued to lick and suck at her nethers, wanting to hear this woman scream my name.

I could hear her squeaking as I kept at it, making her wetter by the moment. Just then, I could feel the rise of the little nub that was her clit. I deliberately circled my tongue around it, staving off her imminent orgasm, as I could tell she was close. Just as I heard a throaty growl emanate from her chest, is when I put my tongue on that nubbin, giving Lydia the release she craved.

I then heard her scream, and her pussy exploded, drenching my face in her girlie juices. I did all that I could to get every drop, but it was more than a little difficult with her muscular thighs gripping my head like a vise. I was more than thankful for the protection that Anton insisted that I wear, as it kept me from getting my head exploded. Lydia held my head like this for a few minutes before she finally relaxed, letting me go.

"Fuck... me... human!! You know... how to eat... pussy!!" Lydia breathed as she recovered from her high.

"Well, I aim to please! Especially gorgeous women like yourself!" I told her honestly.

"Hmph! Nice bit with turning on the charm there, human! I almost believed you!" Lydia told me with a bit of disbelief in her tone.

"I don't believe in telling lies to women. It always ends up bad if you do. So, did you want some more? Or did you want some human dick before getting back to work?" I asked with a grin.

"Seriously, you can turn off the... charm..." Lydia said as she got up, the last few words dying in her throat. She looked me up and down and could tell that I was serious about doing it for her again. Her eyes looked down at my crotch and spotted the impressive boner I was sporting. If she wanted it, she only had to say the word, and I'd be inside of her. She blinked a few times, then started, as though getting hold of herself.

"Pleasing a woman... turns you on?" she asked, still not quite believing it.

"In more ways than you can imagine. Do you want it? Because it's all for you! All you have to do is say yes," I told her. Lydia seemed to be mulling over the idea before standing up, her legs becoming snakelike once again.

"As much as I want to, I still have a job to do. If I'm not at the door, making sure things are done right, Maia would let in all sorts of trouble tonight and we can't be having that," Lydia said with a pang of regret as her legs melded into a solid tail once more.

"When do you get off work? Because I would like to finish this, if you want to," I stated seriously as we got dressed. In minutes she was back to looking like the hardass bouncer and I stood there, wondering what she would do. She seemed indecisive as she chewed cutely on her bottom lip.

"You really think I'm gorgeous?" she asked, giving me a hopeful look.

"Like I told you, when it comes to speaking my mind about a woman, I mean what I say. Even if it might get my head bitten off," I told her. She giggled at this last bit and slithered forward, picking me up as she kissed me passionately. I'd never kissed a woman with my feet dangling in the air, but... it was a novel experience. One that I found I didn't mind.

"If you're not fucked into a coma and still want me after a night spent in Darksiders, come find me at two AM. I'll be working the door until closing time," Lydia told me with a smile. Chuckling, I went and kissed her this time, which surprised her, but she went and kissed me back, giggling as she did so.

We finally separated and made our way out of the office. She looked down at me and wondered aloud why it was that my head wasn't cracked and bleeding. Lydia was almost certain she had hurt me that badly when she had my head between her thighs. I then showed her the charm that Anton had insisted I wear, which would keep me safe from all physical and magical harm. For the next twenty-four hours, at least.

"You'll want to keep that tucked away and out of sight. If a succubus spots that, she will try to charm that off your body so she can do whatever she likes with you," Lydia warned.

"Anton told me as much. He also had a warlock put a locking spell on this for extra measure and made it so that my hands are the only key," I assured the Medusa.

"Clever boy! Maybe that's why my sister still likes him, even though she's mad at him," Lydia stated as we walked through the door.

Maia was there handling a few people who were trying to get past her. She was doing an admirable job of it and one of the people pushing their way in, an Asian vampire woman thinking to sneak past her. Once Lydia was there, everyone froze in their tracks, knowing that she wouldn't take well to what she was seeing.

"Anton, you and your friend can go on in," Lydia announced with a grin as she slithered forward, cracking her knuckles. Everyone who was jockeying to get past Maia quickly backed off, knowing that Lydia was more than happy to crack a few heads, given half an excuse. Maia stared at her smiling sister, then me, and a lusty grin split her face, thinking it was her turn now.

"You have a job to do, young lady," Lydia admonished her sister, turning back to facing the line which quickly organized now that the boss lady was here.

"Aw... come on, sis! Can't I get a little taste?" Maia whined.

"I said after me. I'm not done with him yet," Lydia said as she planted a kiss on my cheek and winked at me as she opened the heavy steel door to let us through.

"Oh, and Lydia?" I said, getting her attention. "My name is Geralt."

The Medusa smirked at me, clearly liking my name as she ushered us through. Anton and I walked on inside the threshold of the club and the door closed behind us, with Lydia and Maia getting back to handling the line that was queuing up outside.

"Dude... what the fuck did you do to her?" Anton queried.

"I just gave the woman what she wanted! I mean, she's probably been high and dry for a bit, as it didn't take long to make her sing," I told my vampire friend.

"You what?!? How did you... who taught you... FUCK!" Anton breathed as he took in this new information. "We are going to have to have ourselves a sit down and you are going to tell me what you did! In full, copious details!"

"Not an issue, man!" I said with a laugh.

"I just hope that you ate well before we got here! If you made Lydia blow her cork like that, then you're in for one wild night!!" Anton told me.

And it was! Oh, how it was!!

******************************

This is my first attempt at a short story, which I thought could be a standalone story. But it was too good of an idea to be a standalone, so I decided to do what I normally do and make it a series. More shorts like this will be coming and which direction they go is anyone's guess! Stay tuned for more adventures with Geralt and his vampire friend Anton and all the hijinks they will be getting up to!

12