Walking the Dog - New Neighbor Pt. 02

Story Info
The fun continues out of the shower.
1.8k words
4.6
18.5k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I slumped back against the shower wall drained from my intense orgasm, Meg popped up from the shower seat. Briskly, she turned off the water and stepped out. Wrapping a towel around herself, she smiled and said, "That reminds me...dry off!" With that, she was gone.

Somewhat more slowly, I toweled off and wrapped the soft bath sheet around my waist. When I stepped into the bedroom to look for Meg, she came back through the doorway. In her hands was the silver vibrator that had started us down this path. She looked up and smiled.

"I almost forgot about my OTHER new toy!" she exclaimed, snapping the battery compartment shut and screwing the black cap back into place.

"Well, I guess you don't need me here for this part!" I said with a smile.

"What? Oh, hell no, you're not leaving! Wait...do you have to go?"

"Nope. She's sound asleep and won't even know. I'm just wondering what you have in mind."

"You're the one who broke in here and molested me in the shower! How the hell should I know what other evil plans you have in mind for a defenseless naked woman like me?"

I grinned in response. "Get over on the bed on your hands and knees and I'll show you!"

"Should I be scared?"

"Probably. Get on the bed."

With a giggle, she complied. The towel barely covered her standing up-when she climbed onto the bed, her delicious ass was full exposed. Her thighs were parted enough to show her pussy as well, and I stopped for a moment to admire the sight: silky white skin, wisps of dark hair, and dark labia peeking out, flushed and glistening with arousal. I was inspired.

"Give me that toy!" I said in a brusque voice. "And move back toward the edge of the bed."

Meg scooted back immediately and passed the vibrator back like a relay runner in reverse.

"Put your head down" I commanded. Again, she complied quickly.

"Do you know what happens to neighbors who tease men by running around in a towel like this?"

"No."

"No, what?" I demanded.

"No, sir" came the quiet reply.

"They get punished, Meg. Are you ready?"

She nodded. Her face was turned toward me, and I could see her licking her lips in anticipation. Stepping close to the bed, I turned the vibrator's handle one notch, and a soft humming filled the quiet room. I laid the cold silver against her ass and she gasped at the contact. Smiling to myself, I trailed the buzzing tip all over her ass and thighs, avoiding her pussy entirely. She wriggled happily, but when I ran it down the cleft between her buttocks, she groaned.

"Are you ready for your punishment, Meg?"

Again, she nodded. I moved the vibrator a few inches lower until it lay fully along her pussy, nestled between her parted lips. Meg groaned again and raised her ass higher toward me.

When my palm landed on the lower half of her ass, she cried out. When I smacked the other side, she cried out again and looked back at me with wide eyes.

"Move the towel, Meg, so I can punish your ass all over."

With only a slight hesitation, Meg tugged the towel ends untucked and flung it to the floor.

"Now pass me a pillow."

She reached forward and dragged one from under the covers, passing it back to me. I folded it in half and tucked it between her feet. Holding the vibrator in place along her pussy still, I pushed down on the small of her back, urging her lower until her body weight held the toy in place without my help. I knew it was buzzing actively all along her opening, and I hoped the new angle would reach her clit as well. Meg settled herself and rocked from side to side. I saw her eyes close and knew that she was feeling the full pleasure this position offered her.

Smack! Her eyes flew open when I spanked her again, then slowly closed. When my hand came down on the other side, she scrunched her eyes shut but did not cry out. I paused to let the sting develop, watching the handprints growing red on her translucent skin. While I stood there, I heard a groan from deep in Meg's chest as the vibrator did its work.

Every five seconds, I spanked Meg again, two brisk strokes on either side. I let them range from her upper thighs up along the full curve of her her butt cheeks, and after five minutes, her ass was bright pink from top to bottom. Her body tensed with each blow, and that only drove her tighter against the silver toy.

Finally, I gave her a break. I knew she needed release to solidify the mixture of pleasure and pain, so I pushed her down onto the vibrator more firmly. Then I lightly stroked her on each side, my two hands feeling the heat emanating from her abused skin while they soothed her. When I leaned down and kissed each glowing globe, Meg gasped.

Reaching past her glorious ass, I stroked her from shoulders to waist, dragging my thumbs along the long muscles beside her spine. Meg was practically purring after a few repetitions. Changing angles, I leaned down and kissed her tailbone, then let my kisses travel lower. I held her cheeks apart with both hands and let my tongue trail along her cleft, kissing each exposed millimeter gently. This was rewarded with a heartfelt groan and a quiet "Oh, my God" from Meg.

Just above the black knob of the vibrator, her tiny puckered opening beckoned me. I leaned further down and flicked that dark little gem with the tip of my tongue. A much louder "Oh, my God!" burst from Meg's lips as I knocked at her back door. She pushed back against me, which had the dual effect of urging my tongue into her tiny opening, and pushing her clit more firmly against the buzzing silver toy beneath her.

Faster and faster she rocked, and I prodded her firmly with my tongue each time. The pleasure peaked quickly, and she slammed her hips down hard on the pillow, spreading her thighs wide to grind her pussy against the long side of the vibrator. Her head arched back and she swirled her hips in tight circles. A heartfelt chant of "oh, fuck...oh, fuck...yes!" burst from her lips as she drove herself over the edge. Quivering all over, she froze in place. I felt her ass contract as each wave crested inside her, and she breathed in ragged gasps for almost a minute.

When she could take no more, Meg lifted her hips off the pillow, freeing the silver shape below. Her head was cradled in her arms, and her back glistened with sweat. I let her breath easily for half a minute as she recovered, and then pulled the pillow out from between her feet. With a quick twist, I shut off the vibrator and tossed it aside on the bed. Meg was starting to look back to see what I was up to when I grabbed her hips in a firm grip.

"Slide back!" I said commandingly.

Obligingly, Meg rose up and move toward me until her knees rested on the very edge of the mattress. I stood upright and stepped between her dangling calves. My neglected cock was begging for attention, and without further ado, I centered the tip between her labia. She was slick and hot from her recent orgasms, and I knew she was ready for me. I rubbed myself up and down her slit, gathering moisture until I was fully lubricated. Then, in one swift motion, I sank into her all the way in one long, steady stroke.

"Oh, my fucking GOD!" Meg cried in a passionate crescendo. "Fuck me fuck me fuck me!"

I pulled out all the way and then slammed back in. Meg rose to her elbows to brace herself better against my aggressive thrusts. Each time I drove into her, she pushed back and rocked her hips, caressing my cock with her inner walls from every angle.

"Fuck, Meg-your pussy is so hot and tight!"

"Just fuck me, Steve!" she gasped between thrusts. "Fuck me as hard as you want...I can take it!"

With a groan at her invitation, I pushed her forward and climbed onto the bed myself, keeping my cock inside her all the way. When we reached the center of the bed, I pushed her flat. Then I stretched out on top of her using her firm hips and crimson ass as a fulcrum. She widened her thighs to make room, and I came to rest on her back. When my elbows were planted firmly beside her shoulders, I started to pump her again. She was pinned against the mattress, my cock driving over and over against the front wall of her pussy, and my stomach sliding along the bruised flesh of her buttocks. She gasped at the combination of pain and pleasure.

"Oh, please...keep fucking me just like that and cum inside me!" she begged.

That thought made my balls contract. I had the same thing in mind, and her sexy encouragement pushed me closer and closer to compliance.

"Meg," I whispered in time with my strokes, "I'm so...ready...to cum...inside you!"

She turned her head to look at me, and I lay down fully on her back to kiss her passionately, my hips driving up and down while my hands moved underneath her to grab her breasts roughly.

When I felt myself getting close, I broke our kiss and laid my forehead on her shoulder.

"Fuck...Meg...here it is!" I moaned ecstatically. Pounding into her one last time, my body went rigid. My cock throbbed wildly and sent jet after jet of cum deep into her womb.

"Yes...yes!" Meg moaned happily. "Fill me up with cum! It feels so hot and good inside me!"

Slowly, the pulsing diminished. I continued to rest my full weight on her as I took great gulps of air, trying to slow my wildly beating heart. Realizing the burden I was subjecting her to, I pulled with one hand on her arm and rolled sideways, bringing her along with me. I ended up flat on my back, and she curled happily in the crook of my arm, her head resting on my chest. She played idly with my chest hairs, then trailed her hand lower, across my abs and then down to wrap around my shrunken cock. Stroking me slowly with her thumb, she smiled up and me again and sighed.

"That was so much better than anything I fantasized!" she admitted.

"Same here," I told her with a smile.

Meg tilted her face up to meet mine, and we shared a long kiss before resuming our comfortable positions again.