Walking the Path

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're not afraid of it, that's a good sign." Mr. Landy smiled at me. "In fact, you look happy."

"VERY!" I took his cock into my mouth and after three gentle bobs, I took him straight to the balls.

"H...H... H... HOLY FUCK!" Mr. Landy growled as his legs got wobbly.

I swallowed around the massive pole deep in my throat and slowly retracted until he was clear... only to push it right back in."

"FUCK! SAM!" He sounded happy, I thought.

Up, down... in, out, take your pick, I was all over this big dick like a fat kid on a smartie, except I wasn't aiming for quick satisfaction. NO, I wanted to drag this out... I was loving this very moment and didn't want it to end. I took him to the point of no return, only to back off just before he lost his control. He had to lean back against the wall, and I happily slipped off the toilet to my knees and gave the man no reprieve from my hungry throat.

My knees were getting sore, but I didn't care, my brain as oblivious to the pain as my lust was driving all my sensations now, my cock was leaking like a broken faucet and it was as hard as steel. His hands were tangled in my hair fighting the desire that was driving him crazy. He wanted to fuck my face, but I wouldn't release him enough to give him that power.

"SAM... PLEASE! I have to cum! I have to cum NOW!"

I relented my throat assault and gave him full control of my head and mouth, and he savagely face fucked me. His heavy balls were slapping the underside of my chin with every deep thrust, until he lost his edge, and I felt his big balls pull up tight.

"Oh yeah... FUCK!... swallow... swallow it... FUCK!"

It had been so long since my mouth got filled like this! The warmth, the viscosity, the volume, it made my eyes roll back as I moaned my pleasure. It took every ounce of my resolve to not cum myself, but I had to remember where I was, and I had no change of clothes with me.

His fingers finally loosened their grip in my hair as the last of his cum volleys turned into a drip, he carefully removed his now shrinking cock from my mouth. I lost some cum with his withdrawal and quickly used my fingers to gather it back into my mouth and when I looked up, I could see him watching me with amusement.

"What?" I declared. "Did I make the cut?"

He shook his head a little and snickered. "Oh yeah... you made the cut. Seriously Sam, that was incredible! I can't even describe how good that was!"

I slowly got off my knees and could feel myself glowing from his praise. He gave me another shy smile and attempted to do up his zipper when I heard him...

"No... Sam? Is this real?"

Surprised at his question I looked down to see what he was talking about and then it hit me, he was staring at my hard cock. It was on full display, pushing the fabric of my stretchy jeans to their max.

"Do you mind? Can I touch you?"

He was so sincere in asking me and I gave him a shy nod. He wrapped his huge hand around my bulge and gave me a few squeezes.

"Jesus Sam... this is a surprise. A really nice surprise!"

I'm sure I looked confused because he knew I was a transexual, so why was he so surprised by my cock?

"How big are you, Sam? Eight, nine inches?"

"Uhm... just eight."

"Just eight!" He smirked. "And fucking thick too!" He caressed it another minute than reluctantly took his hand away. "Sam... you must come work at my club. You'll be a star... I promise!"

We cleaned up, he handed me his card and told me to call him tomorrow. I followed him back into the bar and watched him stop at Carla and lean over the bar and give her cheek a kiss.

"I really owe you now!" He said loud enough for me to hear and walked out.

I walked up to Carla, who was now blushing like a teenager. "Want to tell me what that was all about?"

"Max and I go way back. We dated for a bit, but our lives took us separate ways. We've stayed good friends and I always try to give him some leads on girls I think would do good at his club. If he agrees, he'll take me out to dinner and then spend the night fucking me with that big, magical cock!"

"So big!" I echoed her description.

We both giggled like young girls.

"Seriously Carla, is this really a good opportunity? It sounds too good to be true."

Honey, I would never sabotage a persons life. I honestly knew from the beginning you would thrive there; it took Mr. Magic dick this long to come by. He is one of the few that runs his club and his girls respectfully. Don't get me wrong he makes a lot of money but not at the expense of someone else's life." She put her hand on my face. "A word to the wise sweetie, this lifestyle he can give you can be very captivating and addictive. Getting in is hard, but sometimes letting it go is harder yet. Money, popularity, lot's of sex... it sounds like a dream, but it can also steal parts of your life that you can never get back. Remember who you are and more importantly, who you want to be." With that, she gave my cheek a light slap and told me to go clean my tables.

Three days... that's all it took. Three days later I was sitting in Max's office with two other people reading through my employment contract and while it was a little intimidating, it was relatively simple in its design. It highlighted the escorts clauses and while they encourage all escort transactions to go through the club, for safety reasons, it clearly indicated that you were allowed to do private work with the understanding that any issues that may arise form that work could not and would not be offered the same umbrella of services as those directed through the club. If somehow you were injured at the club or out as an escort, the business would cover any medical intervention required.... something you weren't eligible for with private work. In other words, be sure of those you do private with. They acknowledged many girls had regulars that they see on the side that started from the club.

They also had a plastic surgery clause, that would foot any approved cosmetic surgery, you just had to sign a contract of term that was required to make back the costs. If you wanted to break the contract, the individual was on the hook for the entire cost, and they will take you to court (apparently it had been done before). Max assured me there was never any pressure for the girls to do anything, but somethings did improve marketability (more money), like breasts. After a series of clarifying questions, I signed the contract and officially became an X-girl, so named after the club, X-Generation.

I started that night and as all newbies, you're required to work as a server for your first three shifts to get acquainted with the club, the atmosphere, and of course the other girls. I was introduced to Lola (seriously... that was her name), who was the mastermind behind the escort bookings. She motioned me to follow her to her office and I took in the posterior half of her 6'2" frame, although she was wearing 3" heels.

Lola, as I would learn was a transexual as well which made her a good choice for this position. I assumed she was in charge because she had been here the longest, but it had more to do with her big frame, big personality and her big black cock... at least that's how she explained it to me.

"Sooooo... Sam is it?" I nodded.

"I'm assuming you'd like to escort while you're here at X-Gen?" Again, I nodded.

"Do you have any special requests? Special skills? Kinks? Anything you won't do?" She could see my surprise, so she clarified. "Sorry sweetie... we try very hard to put you out with compatible matches. No body wants to do something they hate, so I created a ledger on each girl and do my best. If my only options fall outside of your list of approvals, you still have the right to refuse. I can't guarantee all perfect matches and saying no can hit the pocketbook too. Just stuff you need to remember."

I nodded again. I was marvelling at her face. If she wasn't so big, I never would have guessed she was a transexual, she was very pretty.

"Ok... maybe I'll just run down the list, and you give me a thumbs up to the things you like, you want, or you can live with... ready?"

"Yes." I smiled.

The list was exhaustive, and I had no idea there were so many types of sex, or kinks I guess they're called. Some made me laugh while others, I had to ask Lola to explain what they meant. I think she found my naivety charming as I felt a connection with her.

"Ok Sam, based on your thumbs we have a very short list here." She giggled. "Kissing, perform oral sex, and bottoming."

"Is that bad?" I inquired.

"It's not bad, I mean those are three definite staples, but you could be missing out on a lot of money. I could see you becoming popular with our black clientele, small, curvy femboi, with a round sexy ass. Can you deep throat?" She asked realizing she forgot to ask earlier.

"Yeah... I think so."

"What's the most you had down your throat?

I giggled at the question as this whole thing seemed absurd. "I don't know... I mean I had a 10" dildo I could do."

Lola's eyes went wide. "Really? Well, that's a skill. Think you could take a real one like that?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I think so... I did max the other day and he seemed pretty big."

Lola's jaw almost hit the floor. "Max? Our Max? Max Landy?" She was almost sputtering.

I smiled and nodded my head thinking I somehow impressed her. Just then there was a light knock on the door.

"Hey Lola, I was hoping you could... oh good, you're meeting with Sam." Max stood inside and smiled at me.

"Maaaaaax, is it true little Latin barbie here, throated your donkey dick?" Her tone was a combination of curiosity and doubt.

"Yes Lola... she sure did." He smiled at me, and I returned it. "Best fucking blowjob I've ever had... EVER." He was still smiling at me. "Uh... sorry Lola, no offense." He quickly added.

"Best blowjob ever, blah, blah, blah. Can you let me finish our meeting Mr. Owner?"

Her tone startled Max. "Well, yes... of course. I'll leave you to it then." And just as quickly as he showed up, he disappeared.

Moving my eyes from the closed door, I looked back to Lola who had a shit eating grin plastered on her face. "What?" I asked.

"Please tell me you enjoy sucking cock!"

I nodded.

"Swallow? Do you enjoy swallowing too?"

Once again, I nodded. She clapped her hands together like she was really excited about something, then opened a drawer and brought out a red folder. I could see her flipping pages and then she wrote something down.

"What... what is it your writing Lola?" I inquired.

"Let's just say you are on a very short, but lucrative list! Do you think you could suck a man's cock more than once in a night? Like if he was able to keep getting it up would you want to keep doing it?"

"That's a really weird question, but I guess I would be into that." I offered.

I watched her flip a few more pages on the file and her smile kept getting larger.

"Do you like getting your cock sucked?" She looked at me.

"What? No, I mean I've never had someone do it, so I don't know."

Her smile disappeared and her face look like she was in shock.

"You've never had... that's so fucked up Sam! How about anal? You ever fuck a girl or a guy?" The shaking of my head seemed to create more discomfort for her. "How big is your girl dick honey?"

Fuck this seemed so weird. "A little over eight inches... pretty thick." I shrugged. "A gift from my fathers' side apparently."

Lola was seriously shaking her head now like she couldn't believe what she was hearing. She looked up... looked down, until she could finally look at me again.

"Would you consider yourself a total sub?" Again, my look puzzled her. "A person who only wants to suck or get fucked. Do you wonder what it would be like to get a blowjob? What it would be like to fuck a cute guy in his ass?"

I shrugged. "I guess, but what guy wants that, besides a gay guy and gay guys do nothing for me."

"Oh, Sam honey, you have no idea how many 'straight' guys want to suck a girl cock or get fucked by one. Most of my business is fucking men. Straight, married, curious... It's ninety percent of my business! The other ten percent is coming in a guys mouth. You can't toss a token in Vegas without hitting a cocksucker Sam." She reached across her desk and started write something down on a card. "Look, Cale is going to do a brief photo shoot with you for our website and then ask you some questions to develop a bio for it. Would you be interested in finding out if you'd like to be a top?"

I gave a tiny shrug and nodded. She handed me the card she wrote on.

This is my address, come by tonight after ten. There's someone I want you to meet...ok?"

I took an Uber to Lola's place which was in a small community just on the outskirts of the chaos of the strip. Her house was small, but quaint and the neighborhood was a huge improvement from my scuzzy motel. I couldn't wait to make enough and get out!

No sooner did I get out of the car when Lola's front door opened, and she was squealing at my arrival. I walked quickly to get her to stop squealing and she gave me a huge hug as soon as I got close enough.

"Oh sweetie, I'm so glad you came! Come on in, I want you to meet a friend of mine."

She guided me through the small landing after she closed the door and escorted me to the living room. Her décor was simple and elegant, as was her furniture which currently had a man sitting in one of the chairs.

"Sam... this is Mark. Mark this is our newest girl Sam. Isn't she fucking hot?"

I gave a blushed look to Mark, and he nodded in agreement with Lola.

"You are very beautiful Sam." He offered politely.

There was a little awkward silence until Lola kicked herself back into gear.

"So, Mark here was a regular of mine, some five years ago, right hun?" Mark smiled and nodded. "Mark was in the throws of a brutal divorce when we first met at the club, and I helped him forget the bitch in question. We were hooking up a lot and I felt bad I was having to charge so much money for our get togethers, so I took him on as my first private client. Now we just get together and enjoy each others company as a friend's with benefits kind of thing."

Mark smiled at her story. "In short she gives me a call when she wants to go to town on an ass." She smacked his shoulder. "In fairness I call her just as much."

Lola could see my eyebrows go up.

"When he needs a good dickin Sam! I'm a top only girl!" Everyone had a chuckle over that. "Anyway, I had a chat with Mark today about what we talked about, and he agreed to be your trial run!"

I was shocked! Did she just say he was here to get his ass fucked... by me? "Uhm... that's sweet or kinda weird, but I don't expect Mark to... you know..."

"Give up his boy pussy?" Lola blurted out. "Sam honey, my man Mark is the perfect guy for you to try. He's masculine right?" I nodded as he was handsome. "He's a regular guy who just happens to love getting his ass fucked... and check it out." She made him turn sideways. "It's small, round and firm!" She gave it a small smack. "And he can take a real pounding thanks to yours truly, so you won't run the risk of hurting him. C'mon! What do you say?"

She was making a great argument and I could feel myself wanting to say yes, but I still felt weird about just fucking this guy who I didn't know.

"You need some motivation honey, follow me." Lola led me into a small room off to the side and it was full of all kinds of sex apparatus. Chains, hoods, handcuffs, benches, chairs and some type of medieval torture thing that held a persons head and hands in a locked position. "Yes, this will do just perfectly." She walked over to a pseudo chair that had two padded shelves, one on either side. "Have a seat honey."

I sat down in the chair, and I watched Lola reach under her skirt and pull down a skimpy pair of panties and stood in front of me.

"Call me curious, but I want to see what you can do with my big cock Sam."

She hiked her skirt up, straddled my chest, using the shelves for her knees and dangled her big black cock in my face. I instantly thought of Mr. Jackson as her cock had so much in common. she was stroking it in front of me and I could tell she was going to be big and thick.

"You want to suck Lola's big dick Sam? You have got such a cocksuckers mouth; did you know that? Of course, you did."

Without any reservation I opened my mouth, and she took control from the start. She grabbed my head with one hand while the other helped guide her cock past my lips. As she grew harder, her other hand also moved to my head, and she started slowly pumping her cock in and out.

"Mmmm those lips feel magical Sam... magical cocksucking lips."

She was now full mast, and she was big, not quite as long as Mr. Jackson's but she was a little thicker and had a larger crown. I put both my hands on her curvy ass and encouraged her motion.

"Well aren't we a hungry one. You ready to get serious Sam?" I moaned my approval.

After a few more thrusts, testing the lubrication and my gag reflex, Lola steadily fed me her cock until she was deep in my throat and balls to my chin.

"H...holy fuck! Like velvet! No resistance whatsoever! It feels SOOOOO..."

I began swallowing around her cock, massaging it with my contracting throat muscles. Her grip on my head increased and she had to stop talking. I began jamming my mouth into her pelvis encouraging her to fuck my face. Catching on, she began sliding in and out of my mouth with deep smooth strokes and she groaned with each and every one.

I was lost in the process of sucking her magnificent cock, when I felt a pair of hands on my hardon. I took me moment to realize that Mark was still here, and he was slowly peeling away my pants trying to free my own rock-hard cock. I reflexively lifted my hips, and I could feel him removing everything from my lower body. It felt so good without the restriction on my goodies, and it throbbed as Lola fucked my face like she owned it. I was trying to slow her down, as I wanted to keep this up for awhile, but my focus was lost when I felt something wet and warm wrap around my cock.

"Hwmmhhllly phuuupoh" It didn't sound like holy fuck, but that was what I yelled with a throat full of black cock.

My mind was all over the place. I wanted to focus on the beautiful dick in my throat, but the mouth on my cock was so distracting. It was a whole other level of sensations, and I was already a huge fan. No wonder guys love getting their dicks sucked!

"FUCK... FUCK... FUCK!" Lola was yelling.

She was close and I had to prepare for her protein deposit, and I didn't have to wait long. I thought she might pull my hair out as she wrapped her hand even tighter to my skull as she volleyed rope after rope of hot cum into my throat.

"OH, SWEET FUCKING JEEZZZUZ! SWALLOW IT ALL BABY!!!"

Lola was spent but I held her in place massaging the last of her nut down my throat. She slowly pulled back and looked down at my red face.

"Max was right, you are the best...." She smiled at me. My attempt to smile back was deformed thanks to the mouth on my own cock.

"Feels good doesn't it Sam. He's not nearly as good as you but he loves to suck."

I just nodded in agreement and instinctively held his head. The act felt so dominant, and it was a real rush. I looked down and realized Mark had taken all of his clothes off and was kneeling naked between my legs going to town on my cock. I watched Lola walk behind him and she must've stuck a finger or two in his ass because his moans reverberated through my cock.

"He's ready Sam. Are you ready to fuck some boy pussy?"

I smiled and she tapped Mark's shoulder getting him to stop. She motioned him to bend over the padded ottoman, with his ass in my direction. Lola helped me to me knees and I positioned myself behind his naked ass. I was overcome by the sight of my cock so close to his asshole. I couldn't believe something as big as my cock would fit in such a tight little hole, but if he's been regularly buggered by Lola's big cock... I will fit.