Walking with Sam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tastes change," I said softly, trying to adjust to her sudden openness and the extremely complicated and powerful feelings it was arousing in me.

"His certainly have."

"And... yours?" I probed.

She shrugged, looked away. "Not like I have much opportunity to test that," she sighed. "What with living more or less alone in the wilderness like I do. I... toy with myself, a lot, but it's not the same as being with... someone."

I squirmed slightly, tried to stay light and engaging...

"Join a sports club. Catch yourself a nice young firm bit of sausage on the side."

"No. That's far foo risky," she said. "Everyone talks and I don't dare give them ammunition. Plus, it could all go horribly wrong and I could end up pregnant again. No thanks. That's most emphatically not what I'm looking for..."

"So... what would you be looking for?" I said, leaning forward towards her...

"Companionship. Daily sex. And... someone who would want to... to love me and... and just be there for me when I need to cry."

I stared at her, trying to think of something to say.

"Sorry," she whispered. "I'm not... good... at being social any more. And I'm rubbish at keeping my walls up around you."

"You... don't have to. Around me, I mean. I understand. Life's hard. And lonely. I'm glad I met you. I'm sorry it took me so long to find you."

"So am I," she sighed.

She stared down at her wineglass.

"This wine is vile," she said, all of a sudden.

I sighed, relieved.

"Oh thank God, I thought it was just me."

"No, it's shit. It's really shit. I'm going to bin it and make myself an Irish coffee. Would you like one?"

"I've... um... I've never had one..."

"Then let me teach you something new."

She stood, and offered me her hand and, swallowing, I took it. She pulled me up and towed me after her, wafts of her subtle trailing scent tying themselves in knots around my senses.

"Stand here," she said, steering me to a section of the worktop with a gentle touch of her hand to the small of my back.

I shivered; she thankfully didn't seem to notice.

I stared hungrily at her as she went to dig in a cupboard; watched the way her jeans cupped and flowed with her, watched the way the tee shirt rode up her back and exposed the quite exquisite line of her spine as she bent to rummage.

I would sell my soul to kiss you there, came the bitter and unhelpful thought.

She returned with a jar of coffee beans. She came to stand right next to me, the curve of her hip just brushing against my belly as she leaned forward over the counter top to reach for the grinder.

I couldn't help it; a little whimper escaped me and I pushed back against her.

I heard her take a sharp, shaky breath.

My heart was doing something crazy three counties over.

She turned slowly towards me, stared at me, licked her lips as if she were... nervous.

I was unable to look away.

"Willa?" she breathed.

"Uh... huh..." I gulped.

She stared at me a moment more.

Slowly, so slowly it seemed to be a dream, she leaned in...

and...

closed her eyes...

and...

(with an almost inaudible moan)

... kissed me.

I reacted almost instinctively; I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her lovely firm hip hard against my belly. The jar clattered onto the counter top; she spun in my embrace and clutched my shoulder blades and clung to me as she arched herself against me.

Dimly I realised that she was trying to worm her leg up between mine.

I grunted, shivered as my body responded to the wonderful pressure of her thigh against my crotch. I braced myself against the counter, trailed my nails up her back and then back down along her shoulders, driven nearly wild by the moan she let out, by the soft perfection of her lips and tongue and the sheer wonderful taste of her...

I managed to tangle my fingers into her hair, holding her to me, almost bruising my mouth against her as my need took over.

She gasped a breath and began to kiss my neck, my shoulder, my jaw, nibble my earlobe as I clung to her, clutched her, groaning and wriggling and panting as she got as close to me as she could.

"Slow... down..." I panted.

"No," she moaned. "No, no, no, I need you, please, please don't make me stop now... I want to feel what it's like. I want to feel what you're like. I want you," she cried out. "I want you so much. Just... just make me feel loved, just make me feel needed, just for a bit, just for..."

She forced me back against the counter again, trying desperately to persuade me.

My entire body was on fire, incandescent, nerves jangling, aching in a way that I had never felt before.

I tried to get my hands up under her shirt to those breasts I so desperately wanted to touch.

She writhed, fumbled down between us.

And I cried out a shuddering, desperate "Wait!" as she forced her hand down between my legs and I felt her fingers groping for me through the thin woven fabric of my skirt.

That brought her back to me; she stopped, pulled away, staring at me, breathing hard, a frown creasing her gorgeous brow.

I stared back at her, drowning in those eyes, feeling that almost hurt, almost accusatory gaze deep in my belly...

Then I shuddered hard again, gasping as my body let me know that it didn't appreciate being reigned in like that.

Her fingers felt so good where they were.

I snatched a breath.

I tried to form the words that I needed to say to her.

"Sam," I moaned.

"Uh huh," she answered, also out of breath. She shifted her leg in the most wonderful way against me.

I tried to suppress the driving urge to spread my legs for her.

"Say I... do this. Say we... carry on like this."

"Uh huh."

"What... what do you want this... to be."

"I want to... to spend tonight with you..."

"Just... tonight? Only tonight?"

"No," she whispered. "Not just tonight."

"So... more than just... this."

"Yes," she moaned.

"Why?"

"I know you... want me, Willa..."

"... oh," I squeaked.

"Tell me I'm lying. Tell me it's my own imagination. Tell me I imagined what you were doing with your hand earlier tonight. Tell me you didn't want to touch me. Tell me that if I had spread my legs a bit you wouldn't have gone all the way up to... to me. Tell me that you don't want me and... and I'll stop. All this will stop."

"I... can't..." I wailed.

"Well then. This... this is your chance. I'm available. Tonight. If you want me, I can be yours. I can be your toy all night. I can be anything you need me to be. Anything you want. Anything. But it's tonight or never. Tonight or never. I'm tired of being alone. I'm tired of wanting what I... can't have."

"And... that is..." I groaned.

"You," she moaned. "I don't know why. I don't know why I do. I... don't ask me why. Just...Willa..."

She took a shuddering breath.

"Nobody wants to be with me like you do. Nobody gives me the attention and affection and joy that you do. Nobody ever, ever watches me like you do. Makes me feel... attractive... like you do. Makes me... want do do this like you do. I... I want to be with you. I... I need you, Willa, I need you in my life. You fill up the empty places in me. Please... fill one more empty place. For me. Just...just one more. Just one... please..." she whimpered. "Is... is that too much to ask? Must I beg you? I'll... I'll beg..."

And I realised how futile it was to pretend to myself that I wasn't going to let her have me.

It was a terrible idea.

It would all end in tears for us both.

But... even if tonight was all I go to have. Even if tonight was the only time I ever got to be with her...

I wanted it.

I wanted her.

She was all I wanted.

I pulled her hard to me and kissed her; her hands spasmed on my body and she let out a shivery little groan.

"I'm here," I whispered.. "I'm here. Right here. Please don't cry. Please don't beg me. I'm already here. All of me. Let me show you. Here."

I dragged the hem of my skirt out of the way and fumbled for her hand; guided it down to me, to where my thin panties had now finally failed at their duty.

She made an almost feral sound as I stroked our fingers along me, pushing my panties aside and parting me; I moaned and bucked hard against her as I teased our fingertips just into me.

My belly shuddered; my body pulsed on us.

"Oh... oh God," I whimpered.

"Willa... oh... is... is that from... me?"

"Oh my fuck is... it ever..." I groaned

I left her hand there and began to stroke and caress my own hands over her perfect bum like I'd always wanted to.

She eased her finger slowly into my aching body again; I groaned softly, deep in my throat.

"You're this wet... for me?"

She sounded... stunned.

"All the time," I panted. "All the time. It's... I can't be anywhere. I can't go near you because. Because then all I end up wanting is... is for you to touch me... like... this..."

"Stop talking. Stop talking and kiss me again."

So I pulled her to me and started to do just that. She let out a breathy little hiss as I fought with her tee shirt and finally got my bare hands onto the warm, smooth skin of her lower back.

My pussy clenched once more on her slowly probing finger, I gasped a breath.

"Willa... " she moaned into my ear.

"Uh huh..." I panted, loving the gentle way she was only-just-toying with me.

"I...mm... want to get naked with you. Would... would you like that..."

I bracketed her cheeks with my hands as I kissed her and whimpered my wordless submission of my terms of total surrender.

She slipped out of me; teased my clit once in passing, giggling at the gasp and shudder she earned from me.

I leaned against the counter, aching for her.

Her cheeks and throat were red and flushed and we'd managed to thoroughly dishevel her hair.

"Come," she breathed. "I'm sleeping downstairs. It's still very nice there. Lots of space for... for us. For us. So... come with me, Willa. Now. Please?"

"Okay," I squeaked, and I tottered after her on wobbly legs as she led the way down a passage and through two doors and a walk-through dressing room.

As she reached the enormous bedroom and its super king-sized bed she pulled her tee shirt off with one practised movement and reached around behind her to unclip her plain white bra. She flung it aside, and spun to face me.

"Oh... my..." I whispered, stumbling to a halt and staring.

Her breasts were stunning little teardrops; her small, firm nipples jutting just proud of them and her dark areolae.

"I... hope they're... okay," she said, shoulders hunching as if she were preparing to deflect some anticipated scorn...

"Oh my God. Sam... they're... oh my God. I'm a bum girl but I think I might just change for those...oh wow, they're nice. Oh wow."

She relaxed; her smiled blossomed again. "Okay. Come on. Show me yours, then. Fair's fair."

"No."

"No?"

"No. You have to undress me. Those are the rules."

An eyebrow crept up; she took a step closer and trailed a finger slowly along my cheek.

"Really?" she breathed. "There are rules? For me? You're really going to hold me to them? On my first time? Really? For shame, Willa..."

"Uh... huh..." I whimpered, as she leaned in and brushed her lips to my neck. "Rules. Undress... uhn... me..."

"Oh well," she whispered. "I suppose I'd better get started then..."

I stood, heart thumping madly, as she slowly began to unbutton my blouse and fold it back and away from me.

"Lace," she said, with a sudden shudder. "I somehow knew it would be. I like lace on you. It's... oh God, it's so hot to think of you wearing it all evening..."

Her breasts were warm against me as she fumbled and fiddled with my clothes; she quickly located and tripped the clasp of my bra and released me, making a little noise of satisfaction as she did so.

"You're awfully quiet," she added. "Am... am I doing okay?"

"So much more than okay. I'm... just... loving the pampering," I managed.

"Pampering. Mm. That's a good word. Pampering. I might have to make a habit of that..."

"Oh please," I breathed.

She found the tiny brass buckles that secured my skirt. "I'm going to finish stripping you now," she announced. "Unless... unless you..."

"Do it. Stop taunting and just do it. I'm at risk of having an accident right here if you don't; you've got me wound so tight."

She nibbled gently at my shoulder and slowly worked first the one and then the other buckle free; my skirt unwrapped and dangled from my hips, secured only by the last little modesty button that she quickly slipped free of its buttonhole.

And then she slowly eased my arms free from my blouse, and relieved me of my bra, dropping both carelessly aside.

"Oh my word, Willa," she whispered. "I've never been with a woman. And now I really do think that that was a huge mistake. God, you're gorgeous."

"You don't need to sweet talk me to get me naked for you..." I whispered, blushing fiercely.

"I'm just saying it so it's been said. Some words... need to be spoken."

She put her hands to her belly and fiddled with her buttons, then slid her jeans down and off her hips, exposing the almost non-existent little black g-string that was all that still clothed her.

I stared at her, for once at a loss for words.

"Willa?"

"Uh huh..."

"I'll take your undies off if you do mine," she said with a cheeky little smile.

"You're very... playful... tonight."

"I... I'm not usually. You're... different. You do this to me. I want to... to do this little dance for you."

She slowly eased my soaked knickers down off me, then stood, appraising me for a moment.

"Now me," she said with a little shiver in her voice.

So I knelt down in front of her, and slowly, slowly slid her g-string down the perfect curve of her thighs.

"Oh fuck me," I groaned, staring at her meticulously-shaven lips with their little landing strip above them and the glistening little pink cleft between them.

"I'd kind of like to, you know," she said. I glanced up; she was grinning. Then her grin faded. "But... you're going to have to tell me... um... how you like it."

I reached up and pulled my hairpins free. I dropped them onto my clothes and shook out my hair. Then I stood back up and kissed her slowly and gently, full on her lips.

She shuddered.

"How about I show you instead," I whispered.

"Okay," she moaned.

She took my hand, and pulled me to the bed. She fell backwards onto it, pulling me after her, laughing like a girl as I landed half on her. Then she lay there, staring up at me, and her grin faded.

"You make me feel... young again," she said, almost sadly.

"Let me remind you how young you are," I answered her. I eased my way up towards her, and lowered myself mostly onto her, and slowly began to kiss her neck as I toyed with her nipple. She whimpered and flailed for my thigh and pulled it up and over her so that she could force her leg in between mine.

I paused for a moment as I felt it pressing on me again.

"You do love being... between my legs," I said, squirming slightly against her.

"I... like the idea of... spreading you. I like... feeling that heat... on me..."

"Tease."

"Says the... the girl who... didn't let me finish... teasing her..." she panted.

"Teasing is it. Like... this?"

She was so wet, and so hot, and her lovely little clit was a wonderful firm nub under my questing fingertip.

She moaned loudly, spread her other leg out and away to open herself.

"You're soaked," I whispered as I slowly teased my fingertip around her.

"Never... get like this...ever... any more..."

"Never?"

"Need lube... sometimes...to play... but... oh... but you feel so good against me...oh, that's so good..."

I gently parted her inner lips, probed and stroked and teased against the tight line of her entrance. She dug her nails into my flank, stared up at me with a vague little frown.

"Please... Willa..."

"What?"

"Just... be in me... just...fill me with you..."

"Are you sure..."

"Yes," she hissed. "Just... just fuck me... just..."

And she arched upwards, moaning softly as I slipped my middle finger into her. She flailed at my hand to hold it buried deep in her as her muscles clenched hard, twice, on me.

"Willa," she moaned. "Oh, oh Willa, oh, you just have... have no idea how good that is."

I eased my finger backwards, then nuzzled softly into her neck as I pushed hard into her.

"Oh fuck," she groaned. "Oh fuck I need you. I need you so much. I... I want to come on you. Please, can I come on you? Just... just do me hard, please, please I need it, don't be gentle, just... oh... oh please..."

I moved further up onto her and began to kiss her again - partly because I loved the feel of her lips and partly just to stop the garbled run on nonsense she was uttering.

She wrapped her arms around me, held me firmly against her I began to drive my finger hard and fast into her.

The liquid little noises of each stroke I gave her blended with the faint mewling little gasps she let out whenever my hand bottomed out.

I ached for her.

She was so hot, so very much absolutely everything I wanted, from the soft velvety skin of her shaven mons to the rose-pink flush on her chest to the intense pleasure of the way she moved under me to the faint scent of her musky, inebriating scent.

I was utterly and irrevocably lost to her.

I wanted to blow her mind.

I wanted to make her want to keep me.

I curled my finger over to put pressure against the gently ribbed front wall of her vagina and the tone and timbre of her noises changed.

She began to writhe, to undulate under me; I could feel her thighs quivering.

She broke free, gasping loudly, clawing my back to the point of pain, but I ignored it as irrelevant; I was too consumed with the way she felt, the way she moved, the way every little sound telegraphed just how much she wanted and needed this.

"Willa," she begged, "Willa, please..."

I took her nipple between my teeth and bit down gently.

She moaned and her leg jerked under me.

I added my tongue, rolling it on and around the hard firm nub of her.

The muscles of her belly began to quiver; her breaths became shorter, even more high-pitched.

I shifted, released her, kissed up over nipple and breast and shoulder to her neck, where I began to nuzzle and nibble again.

I could feel her stiffening.

Soon she began to moan low, almost disturbing little sounds.

I increased my tempo, and then, acting on my own desire to... to possess her... I added my ring finger to her tight little pussy as well.

She cried out, then seemed to lose control as she clamped her thighs on my hand and thigh and began to hump up madly against me, grunting little gasps in and out.

She didn't cry out again, didn't scream or whimper in ecstasy like some girls I'd been with.

With her it seemed more primal than that - her entire body quivering as her muscles clamped and released over and over and over on my deeply buried fingers.

Her orgasm seemed to last forever.

Then... finally... she slowly slumped back down. Her legs fell apart, she let out a slow, breathy groan.

And she lay there, eyes closed, flushed pink from heaving breasts to cheeks to belly to the hot scarlet of her mons and labia... just panting.

Some time passed before she took one long deep breath. Then she pulled at my shoulders and dragged me to her and crushed me in against her.

I heard her sniff once; and I closed my eyes and lay quiet against her, letting her just be.

I left my fingers in her, though, because I didn't want to miss a moment of access to her absolutely delicious body.

And every so often I'd shift them slightly, and she'd moan almost inaudibly and shimmy against me.

"Are you okay?" I whispered, when I couldn't bear her silence any more.

"Not even slightly."

123456...9