Walrus Test 01: Tusks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cyn instinctively knows it, her hands on my balls feeling the tightening of the walnut. So she yanks on the ripcord, giving me the ability to make the curve, as she slows us down into safer speeds. But she also retaliates, licking her tongue on the helmet as she bobs her head faster. Bret leans in, eager to watch the details of the blowjob his ex-wife is giving me. I have avoided one curve only to have the train out of control and about to crash in another. Cyn is chuckling in her throat, as she stretches out the bobbing, and the roller coaster blowjob finally exits the danger zone.

"Dude,you came within a half a second of having to drink my come all night!" Bret cackles.

"Well, considering how close you were a minute ago, I'm sure Cyn was just making the contest fair." I soothe, knowing full well that she literally had my balls in her hands, and things were going to go her way, whether I tried to play my hand or not.

"You fuck my face like Victor." Cyn says with a small vibrato of humming lust in her voice.

"That's a good thing. Her pussy has to be dripping right now." Bret's voice is so excited he needs to settle down or he'll be spraying his jizz in my face, he's standing that close.

"Gentlemen, let's move this into the kitchen. Bret, get the BJ pillow. Prepare your weapons for battle to determine who owns the honor of this maiden tonight, and who will be the scum maid." Cyn declares somewhat formally.

While Bret scampers off to the bedroom, Cyn takes the opportunity to press me up against the wall between the den and the kitchen. All I can smell is the delicious odor of hot chocolate cookies, while she kisses me, feral in her need, mouth and tongue insistent upon devouring me. Slowly the smell of her hot pussy mixes with the cookies, one of those scents I will remember forever. Her hands are stroking my cock and fondling my balls, while mine grab her ass and I finger out her sopping wet pussy, her clit jutting out like she has a pussy boner.

"Where do you want us baby?" Bret chimes in hopefully.

"Between the table and the counter. Cum now." Cyn chuckles at her own joke as she tows both of us by our cocks to where she is facing the counter, Bret drops the pillow, and she kneels.

"Rules. Since you haven't done this before, the rules are simple. I can touch you guys in any way I want with any part of my body to make you come. You may not touch each other unless I order you to do so, although it would be hot if you would kiss." Cyn chuckles again at her own inside joke.

Cyn continues "Whoever of the two of you comes first loses, and must lick up all the cum for the rest of the night, no matter where it goes. The man who can last determines what the fuck goes on and how the fuck it goes on. My hope is that it involves a lot of double penetration." Cyn chuckles again.

She reaches out for our balls, pulling us in closer to stand on either side of her. Then she takes turns, sucking the length of our shafts, as her hands follow to pull the skin taunt and get us as hard as we can be.

"Engarde." Cyn says, as she grabs our cocks firmly by the base, slapping our shafts against each other, from one side, then the other. Suck stroke slap slap, she sets the rhythm, as she moves the point of contact up to the tips of our pricks. That begins to sting a little.

Sucking each tip, with the shafts making a long bridge between our two bodies, she then rolls the two tips around on each other, reversing directions. The spongy tip of my cock is making contact with the spongy tip of my best friend's cock, and the homoerotic implications of that are enough to make me shiver, whether the contact is from the top, or the sides, or the bottom of the tip of my prick. The feeling is very intense, direct male to male sexual contact, controlled by Cyn, as chills roll up and down my spine. Not even her blowjob, tongue and lips working my tip was this intense.

Cyn pulls our shafts together at the base, spitting on the shafts for lube as they curl away from each other. She starts stroking up the shafts bound together, like she is jerking off a combined cock, then twirling her hand around the combined tips, like dialing the combination on a locker, back and forth. Just her fingertips, spreading the pre-cum from dick to dick. This is for some reason even more intense, as both Bret and I are breathing hard. Our balls are rubbing against each other in a slow motion frottage which is rather soothing.

Cyn puts her mouth over our combined tips, tongue flicking over and between the tips. Her hands move to grabbing our ballsacks to rub them on each other, which gives us a little respite from being on the edge of coming, but adds an even more homoerotic feeling due to the luxurious sensation of rubbing my ball bag on Bret's ball bag.

Cyn does not give us a moment to consider that fully, as she grabs our cocks firmly about midway up the shafts, and the crazy bitch starts trying to deep throat our combined cocks! Due to the size difference, there is always some difference requiring an "adjustment", so Bret's cock is always rubbing against mine and Cyn's mouth and tongue against it as well. I am nearly coming as the thought of having to lick up his cum, lick it out of her pussy, her ass, off her face brings me to the edge.

It is shameful, taboo, forbidden and erotic all at the same time. I just wish it could be Beth's cunt full of Bret's cum wells up from somewhere inside me. Just the craving that I want to lick Bret's cum out of Beth, the thought gets me all twisted up inside, just as Cyn changes tactics. The change up saves me from the fate I hate and also crave at the same time.

Pulling Brett and I hip to hip facing her, she starts combining the techniques used on us so far. Rolling the tips around each other as her tongue flicks over them, to electric jolts of pleasure. Using her hands to press the tips into each other to rub with greater friction as she sucks as hard as she can around them. Using her tongue to split the pee slit to get at the precum, then rubbing the pee slits on each other, so it is like our dicks are kissing each other.

Then she closes her hands around our shafts, turning them back into the side by side version of the combo cock, and deep throats us in long slow strokes. I feel like my nut sack is about to collapse into a neutron star it is so tight.

Cyn polishes us off by rubbing our tips as fast as she can while licking us as fast as she can, in a frenzy of pleasure that goes completely crosswired when Bret starts cumming all over the tip of my cock while still in Cyn's mouth. My nuts still want to explode, but it is still so taboo to cum just because the cock I'm rubbing against just did that, so it gives me a full step back from the brink of climax, then almost races me back over that cliff.

"Fuck!" Bret exclaims, pulling his cock out to paint the last few dribbles onto Cyn's wrecked but still gorgeous face.

"Lick it up." Cyn says firmly.

Bret licks his cum off Cyn's face, as he strokes his shaft to try to keep it stiff. I take two steps back to be out of cock sucking range, and to give my quivering shaft a chance to pull back from the razor's edge of spurting. My spine is literally tingling.

Bret scampers off to bring Cyn a dampened hand towel to wipe her face, then I get to see her without makeup for the first time in my life. She reminds me so much of the porn star Ona Zee, with a thinner, more aqualine nose and slightly longer jaw, but still with those cats eyes that twinkle with the intent to misbehave.

"Orders, boss?" Bret asks in the playful manner so often heard during our volleyball matches.

"Yes, please. Orders, Commander?" Cyn adds, with her implied insult that I am some navy swabby, instead of a flyboy, or a ground pounder like Bret.

"Let's go to the bedroom. It is kind of traditional to take the girlfriend/ex-wife on the bed she shares with you. Bret on his back, face at the foot of the bed, Cyn atop him, facing the headboard, so you can hold onto it for comfort as you get fucked hard." I suggest.

"Are we supposed to 69?" Cyn almost pouts, but playfully.

"Sort of. Bret's job will be to keep his tongue focused on your clit, to make you come the maximum amount of times possible, without making any attempt to suck or lick on me. If he can do that, his reward is I will let him clean my cock thoroughly before he licks my cum out of your sweet pussy. I get first dibs on that sweet pussy until I have taken your first climax while I am inside it." I say as I stroke my cock to keep it hard.

Cyn does not ask, but gently replaces my hand with hers, stroking the shaft and rubbing her palm over the tip, slowly, gently. Not trying to make me cum, just keeping me hard. I am just a minute or two from the promised land, where if I stay hard, I can fuck her for about an hour, most of it as hard as I want.

"To the lumberyard!" Cyn exclaims, an old double entendre joke about their bedroom being where the wood gets worked, plus a quote from "Young Frankenstein". We like to speak in movie quotes from our favorite movies, or lyrics from favorite songs. Her hand closes more firmly on my cock, as she rises onto her long legs to lead me to the stairs, and up to her bedroom.

=============================================================

Once, during a party years ago, Cyn had too much to drink, WAY too much to drink, and stated that anybody that wanted to fuck her should follow her to her bedroom. It was a pool party, so she didn't have that much on to begin with, just a tiny bikini. So she made her way into the house, and I followed her. Her top came off and was tossed to a chair. Her bottoms came off, to be draped on a banister, revealing her hairy puss and sweet softly padded ass.

Then before she got to the bedroom, she stopped to take off her fuck me heels and threw them at the bedroom door. At this point I knew she was heavily lacquered, because shoes and purses are nearly divine objects in the Cult of Cyn. I had bets going in my own head that she would not even make it to the bed before passing out. Plus spank bank snaps of her lithe naked body.

Luckily, I was wrong. She opened their bedroom door, pulled back the top covers, and did a perfect nosedive, straight into the pillows, ass up, snoring. I'm not proud of it, but I convinced myself a good feel of her ass and pussy, just to check she was really out was in order. I could hear Don and Bret at the bottom of the stairs arguing about what she said, so I made it quick.

Her ass was just as soft and luxurious as all those times I had ground against it dancing. Her pussy was wetter than a mop in a bucket, and much, much tighter than Beth's channel. I wanted to do so much more, but I pulled the covers over her, closed the door, and met the guys at the top of the stairs, telling them she was too drunk to play, and we needed to wrap things up for the night. I didn't understand until Victor entered their life why Bret was so damned disappointed we weren't all fucking his wife.

=============================================================

In that moment I needed to fuck Cyn, to fill her, to mark her with my cum as my own. I needed Cyn to open herself to me, to desire me, to be taken and owned by me. I craved fucking her into submission.

Once we were in our positions, Bret on his back, Cyn atop him, and myself behind her doggy style, I rubbed her wet slit with the head of my cock. All of that torment earlier seemed to have made it more sensitive, and I wanted some payback, but without busting a nut. I had to pace myself, while getting Cyn out of control. She did love having her clit and slit rubbed by the head of my cock, and I loved it too. So I lined up my tip to her channel, and drove my full length into her in a single stroke, then pulled completely out.

"Lick." I commanded Bret.

I grabbed Cyn by the hair and told her "You better suck poor Bret as best as you can if you ever want this cock again."

Then I swatted her ass on both cheeks with both hands, grabbed her hips again, and thrust balls deep into her as hard as I could, twice. I pulled completely out.

"Lick faster." I commanded Bret.

I grabbed Cyn's breasts in each hand and told her "We are going to cover these tits in cum so Bret has something to do."

Then I gave her two hard swats on both cheeks, grabbed her hips, and gave her three hard full length strokes, pulling completely out at the end.

"Lick the whole slit, from clit to cunt." I commanded Bret.

So it went, from four strokes to ten strokes, then starting over again, small amounts of attention to each of my partners, as Cyn slowly figured out I could do that for a long time, while her level of arousal spiraled upwards. Bret kept control of his tongue, staying on her clit when I was inside her. She had numerous small orgasms, but eventually her legs were shaking as she could not hold off the combined arousal pent up in her pussy.

"Fuck me hard! Please! Fuck me so I can come!" Cyn begs.

I can be a merciless bastard sometimes, especially when playing the role of dominant with a new woman for the first time. So I just kept to the program, as Cyn's body betrayed her, and hovered at the brink of climax, her legs shuddering, for what must have seemed like hours for her, but was really only another cycle of strokes. Then I could feel the clenching begin inside her sugar walls, and I spanked her ten swats hard, grabbing her hips as I busted loose the bronco to ride for as many strokes as she could take.

Cyn starts wailing and thrashing, and I am seriously afraid for poor Bret's teeth, as she is slamming her hips down on him. Of course being so focused on Cyn has made me forget to think about my own level of arousal, and I'm rushing over Niagara Falls myself, spurting into Cyn as her thrashing and wailing gets an entire octave louder. As I pull out the last couple spurts should have gone into thin air to land on the bedsheets, but Bret swoops in and his mouth is sucking my cock even as his other hand is holding the cum trapped inside Cyn so that he will not miss a drop.

I never imagined, before that night, that Bret seriously wanted my cock in his throat. Beth has a technique we call the "aftersuck", where she keeps on sucking after I have cum. The increased sensitivity after climax makes it so very easy to get it wrong, you have to be very in tune with your partner, using just the right pressure and rhythms. Done right, it turns a lowly climax into the gateway to nirvana, heaven itself.

Bret is almost that good, deep throating me, and worshiping the tip of my cock with his tongue. So here I am, dumping the last couple spurts of my cum in my best friends mouth, while applauding the technique of another man sucking my cock. He knows just when the aftersuck should be over, and moves Cyn over his face to devour her cum filled cunt.

Cyn tugs at me to come to her end of the bed. I sit in front of her spread eagled, as she grabs my still firm cock, to look at me with adoration in her eyes.

"You are a bedroom God." she says as her soft lips go to work, kissing and polishing my knob, as her hands caress me. She knows just what to do, pulling the skin taunt as she sucks my tip, stroking my shaft and fondling my balls.

"It helps to have a bedroom goddess." I say softly as I caress her heart shaped face.

Pulling off my re-invigorated shaft, Cyn looks at me with tears of joy welling up in her eyes to say "There's a key on a carabiner on the dresser. It's yours. You come and go as you wish. You take me whenever you want, wherever you want, however you want with whoever you want. Just think of it as my audition to become your permanent slut."

"What about the master/slave relationship, like I have with Beth?" I ask her softly, as she slowly sucks up and down the length of my now fully stiff shaft.

"You'll have to train me. Plus Beth will have to accept me as her sister slut." Cyn notes quickly, eager to return to pleasuring my swollen member with her wicked - and talented - mouth. I can feel the ripples of her climaxes from Bret's licking my come out of her snatch, which he is doing very thoroughly and very slowly. The ripples of the contractions of her orgasms are not slow, as her hips thrash, bashing his bearded face with her quivering cunt.

The next round is much easier for me, more of a workout for Cyn. Brett really has her number and is making her pussy spasm from her own spasms. I have the freedom to nail her with really deep, hard thrusts as fast as I want without having to worry about climaxing. Cyn's wailing as her big climaxes tear through her threatens to awaken the neighbors and have them call law enforcement seems to be abated by their history during Victor's reign.

But nothing this intense lasts forever. The choo choo train with all those tons of steel in going to jump the tracks, and Cyn is taking it in the back, as I slip and slide right into her ass. Cyn yelps, I keep fucking, and Brett keeps licking, having the presence of mind to stuff four fingers of his hand into her cooze to keep up the beat, the rhythm.

Cyn starts bucking like a bronco, and I start reacting to the tight hot spasming ass with spasms of my own. I am cumming into a shrieking banshee. Then things settle down, but Brett pulls out my cock to suck it, and then french kisses Cyn's butthole. It may have become commonplace for them, but I internally recoil and pull away to go off to the bathroom and clean myself off.

When I come back, Brett and Cyn are in bed like husband and wife as seen in the movies, snoring away softly. I pick up the key and let myself out, locking the deadbolt along the way.

Beth is asleep when I get in, so I shower and cuddle her without waking her. How do I explain that she now has to has sex with our closest friends?

The next weekend, Cyn has a dinner for the four of us, with cognac and dispensary marijuana. These are two things known to put Beth in a near frenzied orgiastic state, and unknown to me, Cyn slipped a tab of Molly in each of their drinks. So we played spades while we waited for the sexual accelerators to kick in.

Cyn invented a rule where the winners got to kiss the losers, never mind that we would be kissing each other every hand, but the rest of us were already stoned enough we couldn't figure that out. Then the rule became winners get to take an item of clothing from the losers. Then the rule became any exposed skin could be kissed or fondled. Then the rule became losers get fucked.

At this point Beth is so gone if the rule was she had to masturbate using the balls on the bedposts or the balls at the bottom of the banister shoved up her cunt while Cyn licked her out and filmed it, she would have done the splits to get her pussy on top of the closest ball. So Cyn modifies the rule so that the girls have to 69 while they get fucked. Beth is whole heartedly in favor of this rule, while Cyn sets her phone on the phone cradle to record it.

So Beth is frantically masturbating on the floor, as Cyn slides atop her. Suddenly their claws are grabbing each other's asses, as Brett slides into Beth, while I slide into Cyn as her cunt is pulsing, already spasming. There is no restraint. The women are wild, and amok in passions so deep they could never name them.

The constant rhythmic spasms of Cyn's cunt are milking my cock. It doesn't take much of that to make me cum. There is a tap on my shoulder, and as I stand up, Brett's mouth slides down my cock.

I don't know what made me do it, but as Brett stood, I knelt to take his cock in my mouth to clean it. Nothing more, no prolonged sucking. I went to Beth's cunt and helped Cyn lick it. Then I went back to Cyn's spasming pussy to slide my still hard cock back inside. We fucked like that for hours, until there was nothing left to fuck with. Cyn rolled on her back to get every last drop of Brett's cum out of Beth, as Brett frantically tried to get every drop out of Cyn without the benefit of the gravity assist.