Wanda Photo Shoot

Story Info
Wanda used to promote card.
4.5k words
4
17.3k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pugzilla
Pugzilla
241 Followers

This takes place after Wanda A Distraction

*

After his unexpected win, Julie was kind of forced to continue his boxing career. Wanda had taken to bringing their daughter Alexis to the gym and join Julie in his workouts. If not for the family sessions at the gym Wanda would never see her new husband.

Wanda was pretty solid in her bag work, and when she and Julie hit the pads she looked like a natural as she adjusted to the angles of the mitts. Wanda didn’t know it but she had an admirer.

Perseus Shepard was the heir of the founder of a space cult. His father Gideon had started as a local televangelist and had combined eastern mysticism with astrology. His persuasive personality and endless well of spiritual sounding quotes had earned him a following and healthy supply of local property.

Perseus had recently acquired the unused Minor league baseball stadium. The team had relocated and left a big hole in the local area’s economy. With nothing to draw a crowd in the local businesses were struggling this was dropping the home values in the surrounding area. What Perseus wanted was to convert the baseball field into a three-sport draw. He wanted to have a roller derby track surrounding a mud pit for demolition derby events and have the ability to put on boxing events on the regular.

He wasn’t going for the most sophisticated crowd. He had no intention of trying to compete with the major fight towns he wanted to put on a pro-wrestling style event. He had an ally in the Spam Man Radio show that was ready to hype the events. He had his followers who were willing to staff the stadium for free.

What he really wanted was boxers that could draw a crowd with a story to tell or exploit. An ex-champion named Demetrius Green had been released from prison and couldn’t get licensed in Nevada or Jersey because of the rape conviction. He was an excellent villain for him to build up a hero to take down. Perseus Shepard was thinking of building up Julie to take down Green. He also had a backup plan.

Which is why Perseus and his assistants were in a meeting in Ceasar Duran’s gym office overlooking Julie and Wanda’s training session. The most surprising thing about the meeting was that two surprise participants were Duane Gannon and his manager. Julie had recently had a surprising come from behind knockout victory against the hot prospect. Wanda may have made an assist or two.

As the meeting ended Wanda noted how attractive Persues’ assistants were. Gannon and his manager and gave Wanda a leering glance as they left, that reminded Julie and Wanda that they had seen her topless. Wanda and Julie were surprised that Julie’s dad Ceasar wanted to see both Julie and Wanda in his office with Perseus.

Julie wasn’t crazy about the way the cult leader eyed his wife, He wasn’t looking at her like a religious leader should. J lie noted that like most men Perseus let his gaze linger on Wanda’s ample chest. Julie was used to that after years with his wife.

Ceasar explained the first part of Perseus’ plan for regular events at his new stadium. He wanted Julie to be one of the featured fighters that regularly competed. Julie was shocked that Gannon was also signed on. Even after his loss to Julie Perseus thought Gannon had a future as a hero foil to Demetrius Green. Perseus loved that Julie was working as a bounty hunter and wanted Gannon to follow him into the business. The two pseudo lawmen would make for a great story as they were set up on a collision course with the scary thug rapist Green. Perseus loved the idea of Julie and Gannon working together, one time foes who came together as friends, tracking down criminals. The press will eat it up. Perseus planned on making lots of money with his bi-weekly fight cards.

After watching Wanda train Perseus had an inspiration. He was building a women’s roller derby league and had a slew of tough babes he could throw into the ring with Wanda. Julie wasn’t thrilled about the idea of his wife in the ring but Perseus started throwing around dollar amounts and what it was enough for Wanda to go to nursing school. With the premature birth of their daughter, Alexis Wanda had gotten a first-hand taste of how important a job with benefits was for a family. Nursing jobs would always come with health insurance.

Wanda was going to take Perseus’ offer regardless of what Julie thought just because it was a good move for the family. Julie’s dad felt like it was the way to go. Perseus’ assistant had Julies boss Mr. Springer on the phone before anyone had asked. Perseus hit Springer with an offer for ad space at the stadium in exchange for taking on Gannon as an employee and using his company’s name in Gannon’s bio. Before he hung up springer put an idea in Perseus’ head. As long as He was using the Duran family he might as well include Wanda’s cousins Tanya and Diana. They would make great ring card girls.

Springer was on good terms with the local alternative weekly newspaper The Tropical Tattler. He bought ad space every week and in exchange for the weekly ad he had gotten a favorable story or two planted about his business or business interests. The paper could be counted on to spin the tail Perseus wanted to tell about his boxing/roller derby/car crash spectacle if he was willing to buy add space. The paper was famous for its risque ads from the local strip clubs and adult bookstores. In fact the paper put out two additions every week one for the pizza parlors and local take out joints and one exclusively for the strip clubs and adult businesses where no minors should be exposed to the softcore nudity that occasionally passed for a local interest piece.

Julie was not sure about working with his former opponent Duane Gannon. The tall Texan had rubbed him wrong when they had fought. Gannon had done his best to get into Julie’s head during the fight and had made very highly sexually charged comments about his new wife. Gannon had succeded in pissing Julie off and he wasn’t crazy about the idea of going on stakeouts with him.

Gannon was a pretty good bounty hunter. Like Julie he was still too young to carry a handgun. He and Julie acted as muscle and scutt workers. They kicked doors and ran down guys that slipped out the back of houses. Gannon had a knack for handcuff work. He quickly earned the nickname Chains. Gannon loved the new nickname and love the sexual connotation of being the handcuff guy on the team. Gannon loved the image of being a badass bounty hunter. He would often wear his tactical gear out even when he wasn’t working. He flirted with catching a charge for impersonating a police officer even though he was more like a TV version of a cop than the real deal. Real cops didn’t wear cowboy hats and bulletproof vests with Bail Recovery Etched on the back and a Skull iron-on pressed into the front.

Julie was not happy a few weeks later when Perseus came into the gym to announce that he wanted to do a photoshoot for his ad campaign in the Tattler. The way he looked at Wanda when he said it made him very nervous. He could tell his motivations were less than pure. Perseus didn’t care about Julie’s misgivings.

“You know the golden rule? The man with the gold makes the rules. You can work with me and I’ll make sure you get paid for anything you give me or you work against me and I’ll take what you won’t give me.” the wealthy cult leader told the seething Julie.

Wanda and Ceasar could see Julie’s blood boil as he was spoken to like that. Julie’s wife and father were in agreement that the deal was a good one for the future of the family and worked together to convince Julie to go along with the plan Perseus had laid out for them.

Perseus sweetened the pot by agreeing to rent Ceasar’s gym for the photo shoot. The photographer brought in two assistants. They had a moving van full of green screen props and even a smoke machine. Julie and Gannon had been instructed on what types of clothes to wear and bring. They both had training gear and their ring gear. A whole wardrobe had been provided for Wanda. Julie’s alarm bells went off as he saw some of the outfits on the rolling racks they brought for his wife.

Demetrius Green walked into the gym like he owned the place. He was noticeably bigger than Julie and Gannon. He had spent a good chunk of his prison time lifting weights. The rumor was that in prison Green had earned the nickname Stinkfinger, he had no interest in raping guys behind bars but if you tried him in a fight and lost he was going to stick a finger up your butt while you were unconscious just to demoralize you. Most of his fellow inmates learned very fast not to try Demetrius Green.

Demetrius made the hairs on Wanda’s neck stand up when he approached her and Julie. The way he eyeballed her body made her very uncomfortable. The fact that she was with her man, made no difference to him at all. It was weird to feel less than safe around Julie. Even as a young teen in high school Julian’s hard-muscled body instilled fear in those around him. Demetrius had no hesitations of looking at Wanda’s body like she was a piece of meat right in front of Wanda.

The photographer’s assistants hung a green tarp behind one side of the ring so that afterward they could impose a crowd on the pictures later. The participants were given their first outfits to wear. Wanda was allowed the use of the locker rooms to change. While she was in there one of the assistants wandered past her as she was changing. At first, she was embarrassed that this guy had seen her half undressed.

“What are you doing in here?” she asked stunned as she covered her naked chest with her arms.

“I’m just setting up the fog machines in the showers” the assistant who was named Stephan said.

He spoke with a prominent over the top lisp that made Wanda think he was gay. Stephan faked the speech pattern to get models to let their guard down. It was amazingly effective and he long history of running through unsuspecting models who found themselves on the business end of his cock after a couple rounds of post photo shoot drinks.

The lisp worked and Wanda uncovered her chest. Stephan saw that her guard was down and took the opportunity to talk to the topless Wanda.

“Oh! You have great tits.” he said.

“Really?” Wanda asked giving her upper torso a shake.

“Oh yeah.” Stephan said reaching out and cupping one of her hanging breasts.

Wanda was a little surprised by his cold hands but it felt good as he ran a thumb over her nipple.

“You have the sexiest nipples.” Stephan said as he gently twisted her dark tip between his thumb and forefinger.

Wanda couldn’t help but be turned on as her husband Julie had conditioned her breasts with all the attention he had lavished on them. Her knees were a little weak and she had a quick flash of a threesome with him and Julie. Julie didn’t like blowjobs and Wanda never got a chance to suck dick. The rumor was that gay guys loved blow jobs.

The reality oh her situation hit her. She was half-naked in her father in law’s gym letting a man who wasn’t her husband grope her breast while fantasizing about sucking his dick. Gay or not she was being naughty.

She took a step back to get free of Stephan’s grasp. He didn’t let hip nipple tip go and the tug sent a wave of pleasure through her spine. Stephan saw her reaction and noted that husband or no she was hot to trot. She turned away from him finally getting him to release her nipple.

“Sorry, I love tits I get carried away sometimes. I forget girls have a hang-up about their boobs sometimes.” Stephan apologized.

Wanda finished getting dressed and headed out to the gym floor. When Demetrius looked at her she felt really undressed in her hot pants and crop top. Julie, Gannon, and Demetrius were dressed in training gear. The other assistant was spraying Julie down with water to make it look like he was sweaty. Wanda made it a point to stand as far away from Demetrius as she could.

Once the photographer started taking picture it was obvious that Wanda was going to be the center of attention. Her short white crop top exposed the bottom of her large breasts and the angles and poses the photographer was asking her to perform were getting dangerously close to exposing her nips. Demetrius had his eyes glued to her chest as she moved about the gym posing at the various workout stations.

The photographer paused and looked unhappy at Wanda’s chest. Maybe the first time anyone had ever had a disappointed reaction to her breasts.

“Nip up!” he yelled while Wanda looked confused.

“Right here.” Stephan the assistant said holding a large lunch cooler.

“Do you want to do it or do you want Stephan to do it?” The photographer asked.

“What?” Wanda asked confused.

“Your nipples are flat. I need them hard and pointy.” the photographer barked.

Wanda was embarrassed and shocked that he was blatantly talking about her nipples in front of her husband. She looked confused.

“Never mind Stephan will do it, he is professional.” the photographer said.

Stephan had slipped three smooth metal coverings on the tips of his fingers. They had come from the cooler and Wanda could see the frost on the metal.

Wanda’s eyes went wide with shock as Stephan slipped his hands under her crop top. The freezing metal hit her nips like lightning bolt. Julie did not look happy as he watched some other guy handle his wife’s breasts. Julie’s father was saying something to him to calm him down. Wanda looked to her right and saw Demetrius fondling his large erection through his sweat pants as she was being felt up in the middle of the gym. Gannon was at least trying to appear as though he wasn’t watching Wanda’s groping as he was trying to develop a cordial relationship with Julie if they were going to be working together in hunting bail skips. While Gannon wasn’t staring at Wanda she could tell he was very aware that a guy was feeling her up.

Wanda felt as though she had reached maximum embarrassment when the photographer grabbed the bottom of her crop top and lifted it over her chest.

“Alright, your Nipples are perfect now.” He sid to a stunned Wanda who was staring into the shocked lusty eyes of Demetrius.

“Dayum!” the thuggish boxer yelled as he took in Wanda’s exposed breasts.

“Easy you.” the photographer scolded Julian.

“We are doing a sexy photo shoot act like a professional.” the photographer told the visibly angry husband as the assistant finally stopped rubbing his metal clad fingers over his wife’s now rock hard nipples.

Julie was really mad now as he watched the photographer snap pictures of his wife using the exercise equipment. His father kept reminding him of how much money they were making from the deal with the cult leader. it was just enough to keep Julie from going into a violent rampage. He was really angry about how blatant Demetrius was being about looking at his woman like an object.

Then Julie reached his breaking point. The photographer had handed her a jump rope. There was no way that her chest was not going to come completely into view as she bounced.

“Hold up! Hold up!” Julie said pushing past his father.

“Sir I can’t work with you if you aren’t going to be a grown-up about this.” The photographer bellowed.

“You aren’t going to snap pictures of my wife’s tits like that.” Julie yelled heading right for the photographer.

Wanda got between Julie and the photographer and was nose to nose with her husband.

“Julie. behave yourself.” she told him.

Instead of arguing with Julie Wanda grabbed her shirt and whipped it over her head.

“Wanda! What are you doing?” He asked trying to cover her breasts from the view of everyone in the gym.

“I’m doing my job.” she said slapping his hands away from her chest.

“My dad is over there.” Julie protested.

“Your dad has seen my tits, your buddy has seen my tits, the whole gym has seen my tits, hell the whole world has seen my tits. If you want to own some tits you better find some different tits cause these tits pretty much belong to everyone by now.” Wanda told him.

“Wanda, please put your shirt back on.” Julie pleaded as he scanned the room of guys staring at his topless wife.

Demetrius looked amused at how little control Julie had over his woman as he stroked his cock through his sweat pants. Demetrius had learned in prison how to stroke himself to orgasm through his pants and had a reputation for what they called gunning female corrections officers while he made eye contact with him daring them to say something. He was now openly gunning Julie’s wife daring Julie to do something about it.

Julie expected to see disappointment in his dad’s eyes at how he had failed to keep his wife in check. Instead, he saw his father openly staring lustily at his wife’s free-hanging breasts.

“Wanda,” Julie pleaded with defeat in his voice.

“I don’t want to hear anything else about it this deal is going to pay for nursing school. Then we can get health insurance for the family, for our daughter. Do you know how much her premature birth cost my dad? No cause you’re too busy pretending to be some cowboy bounty hunter. Grow up. These tits are taking care of our daughter. And I’ll show them all I want. So you tell me when you are ready to be an adult about this. But then I don’t want to hear another word about what I do with my tits.” She yelled at her husband.

“Alright, I give.” Julie said completely defeated.

Wanda slowly put her shirt back on. She never made eye contact with Demetrius but heard him grunt in Orgasm from the sight of her bare breasts. Julie sat on a bench stewing as Wanda started jumping rope. Her breast bounced free of her crop top as he predicted. Stephan the assistant made it a point to cop a feel when he readjusted her shirt for the camera.

Finally, the photographer called for a wardrobe change. The guys were all given flesh-colored speedos and towels. Wanda was given a towel and the skimpiest green thong she had ever seen along with two pasties for her nipples. Even though Wanda had backed her husband down she was a little wary about where this was going. The photographer lead everyone into the showers. The fog machines gave the impression of steam.

Wanda and the guys posed for pictures in the showers that made it look like co-ed group showers were completely natural. Wanda’s green thong was edited out later so it looked like she was bottomless. Julie was well behaved as the photographer’s assistants applied foam to Wanda’s nearly naked body to make it look like she was lathered up with soap. Wanda’s breasts were mostly covered with the towel she had draped over her neck but many of the shots were staged so it looked like she was naked in front of Gannon and Demetrius.

Julie tolerated the posed shots of his fellow boxers lusting after his semi-naked wife. He was still mad but didn’t dare challenge his wife again.

After what seemed forever the photographer called for the final outfit change the guys got into their boxing trunks and gloves. Wanda slipped on her own trunks and slipped a robe over her pastie covered torso. The guys posed for staged action shots in the ring. It looked like they were trading blows. When Julie and Demetrius posed together the disrespect Demetrius showed Julie was obvious enough that you could feel it in the air. When Julie posed like he was being hit by the ex-champion Demetrius made sure to give Julie an extra mush just to rub salt in his wounds.

Julie thought that was the ultimate in disrespect until the photographer announced the final round of pictures. Janet Jackson had posed for the cover of “Rolling Stone” a few years ago and it was already one of the most iconic images of the 90s.

The photographer wanted to recreate the photo. Wanda posed topless with her pastie covered breasts hanging freely. Wanda put her hands behind her head and Julie cupped her breasts from behind. Wanda looked very sexy in her satin boxing trunks with just Julie’s hands covering her breasts. The photographer was loving the look. Then the photographer dropped the bomb. He wanted the same shot with hands a different color than Julie’s

Pugzilla
Pugzilla
241 Followers
12