Wandering

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Special addition of Monday at the Bijoux."

"Yes."

"Can you explain it?"

"Some rich real estate guy bought the theater wanting to restore it, but soon found out there wasn't much interest in a revived movie house. Big Joe and a couple others came to him to make it into a soup kitchen and a community center, getting some government funding. Joe wanted to bring in music, but the youngsters around here weren't all that interested in the old acoustic music, whether jazz or blues or whatever. I found out about it at Joe's restaurant, a favorite of mine, and I'd been thinking about putting together some sort of old fashioned hootenanny. And I was thinking Mondays, because most of us musicians don't gig much that day. And with Joe involved, we could actually feed us poor wretches at least once a week. Finish up. It's about time."

"What time is that?"

"Midnight."

"It's a little after that."

"We were waiting for you."

"Of course," she laughed.

Everyone headed in, most heading to the stage where Lorelei saw that a chair had been arranged with her instruments beside it. Joe sat next to her with his old Martin on his lap.

"You remember that song we worked on?" Joe asked.

"Wandering? I jotted down what I remembered."

"I did too," Joe chuckled, tapping his head. He started playing the tune and sang, the lyrics different but better. Hers had been improved too over the years. Everyone else joined in both instrumentally and vocally. Once done, after the applause from a modest audience, Greg started the next tune, improvising. And so it went well into the night.

"Stay with me?" Joe asked while they put away their instruments. "If you don't mind being at my mom's house."

"Not a problem," Lorelei grinned. How long have you been here?"

"Not long after we met. I finally decided to settle down, and mom was alone in the house I grew up in. I've been teaching guitar and songwriting at a community college."

"And gigging?"

"A small coffeehouse where I could get used to being sober and performing. Then around."

"Around?"

"Mostly Wisconsin, but recently I did a gig in Chicago at a concert venue opening for a popular and actually hip bluegrass band. It ended up not a few of the audience actually heard of me."

"Of course they did. And how was it?"

"Good," he smiled. "Really good actually."

"That's wonderful Joe."

"Cool car," he said, putting his guitar in the back of it.

"A station wagon a cool car?" she laughed.

"Just how rare it is these days," he shrugged. "And practical."

"I like it," Lorelei said, getting into the driver's seat and him into the passenger seat. "My brother's a wizard mechanic and keeps it running."

"Very cool," he grinned.

He guided Lorelei to his house out in the suburbs. A typical rambler kept in nice shape, both house and grounds. She could tell because both a light in front of the house and a street lamp nearby kept it somewhat lit. She had a feeling Joe helped his mom keep it that way. They parked on the sidewalk and walked around the house to a back entrance, steps leading down to the basement. "Used to be my dad's man cave," Joe explained. "He's a macho jerk who treated my mom badly. Nothing physical, but...Treated me like shit too, but had a shine for my two sisters."

"Creepy," she muttered.

"I don't know if it would have gone that far, but it kind of was. My sisters lapped it up though. They weren't too happy that mom retained custody of them, but my dad did cheat, with a pretty young woman actually. I'd be surprised if she was twenty."

As soon as they were inside and the door closed and locked, she embraced him. The kiss became endless with each of them undoing and removing each other's clothes until they were naked. "I'm clean," she said.

"Me too," said Joe.

She lay on her back on the queen size bed and he lay between her thighs. Her hand took hold of his cock, wetting it with her wetness and setting it between her labia. Pushing in reminded him of her perfection. The perfect embrace of her vagina surrounding his cock. And when fully embedded, that whisper of her cervix.

Slow at first was as much for him not ejaculating immediately than for them to make love. But he did speed up, and he did cum, but she did too, stuttering her need, "Just..." enough to have him keep fucking her through his ejaculations for her to gain her climax. Except instead of things ending there, he found himself somehow still hard, or more bounding back from a moment of softening, and his fucking her became relentless and she embraced it, lifting her legs high and across his back and rocking into his continuous thrusts which he somehow shifted to scrape high inside her cunt and she went to a place of intense pleasure, a high plateau with orgasmic peaks. Nothing compared to that realm of ecstasy in which she existed for an amazing amount of time, and bringing her there brought him his own sort of ecstasy, to the point that when he finally released his semen into her depths it almost felt like a letdown. What made it less so was her exclaimed "Yes," expressing her happy acceptance of his hot seed spurting within.

Relaxing after, she giggled, "Was that making up for all that time?"

"Almost," he laughed. "What would would having us stick around and not go wandering off."

"Mmm," she agreed.

"How about we shower. I'm missing tasting your pussy."

They rested first, kissing softly and continuously. Though his body weighing on hers might normally concern him, somehow he knew it's what she wanted, partly because her hands on his ass kept him there. Hands being reminded of a favorite part of him for her, those small muscled hemispheres of flesh.

When she released her hands signaling time to move on, despite reduced to a saggy three inches, meant his penis finally slipped out of her vagina releasing the abundance of sex juices plugged within. Some had seeped out, but most waited for the unplugging to flow between her ass cheeks onto the bed creating a puddle that would become a rather large wet spot. Something to be dealt with later, or for them, ignored.

He slowly rose off the bed and helped her rise and led her to the half bath, which had no bath at all. Just a shower, and rather small, but somehow they made due in close contact. Backs cleaned while fronts embraced. Fronts cleaned with the other pressing against the back. The important parts were cleaned though. And they dried themselves after, Joe having brought an extra towel. Then back in bed with Joe lying beside a sprawled out Lorelei exploring that body that, for two long years, had only been remembered during lonely nights of masturbation.

"It's better than I remembered," he murmured when his mouth reached the firm, buoyant hill of a breast.

"Hmm?" she asked within a moan.

"You were my number one masturbatory fantasy if you don't mind me saying."

"I don't," she moaned. "You were too, especially your cock and your tight little ass."

"Glad to hear it," he chuckled before continuing his exploration.

His tease, mostly skipping past her pussy, didn't bother her much. In some ways from that first time two years before she'd learned the power of anticipation more than she ever had. And this time was no different when his mouth finally settled on her clit after his tongue slowly slid from taint to it via her labia. And just a suck and couple laps of the tongue tip sent her over.

"Unh-unh," she said when he remained there. "My turn."

Lapping up her abundant juices would have to do for the moment.

They switched places and she made her long teasing journey of exploration like he had, including the sucking of each toe, though it ended up taking at least a couple minutes sucking his cock before he filled her mouth with cum, which she swallowed eagerly despite the flavor and texture.

She remained there, being gentle at first to stave off his sensitivity, but with him coaxing her to straddle his mouth so he could enjoy the flavor of her pussy for a lot longer.

Once hard again, she straddled the results already near cumming and bounced quickly, Joe waiting a moment enjoying the resulting bouncing and rolling of her amazing tits before quieting the movement with his hands, fingers tugging at her erect little nipples. Unlike two years before, and she hadn't with the first fucking that night either, she didn't need to rub herself to get off. A couple minutes riding him got her there.

"How do you want me?" he asked once she'd recovered.

"Can you sit up?" she asked.

He did and managed to shift them to the foot of the bed where a gentle rocking kept him hard and deep.

After a lengthy kiss, she asked him, "It kind of sounded like you hoped I wouldn't wander off for a couple more years."

"I thought maybe, if you wouldn't mind, we could wander off together?"

"Your classes?"

"Done, and I didn't re-up so to speak."

"You planned on wandering again."

"I planned on finding you, but you found me."

"Two years, Joe."

"I know. Maybe...I don't know..."

"It was a one night stand."

"Yeah. Except..."

"Like I said, you were my number one fantasy too."

They laughed.

"It was unforgettable meeting you, literally," Joe told her. "But..."

"Neither one of us was ready."

"You were touring with your big rock star."

"Speaking of which..."

"He wants you on his next tour."

"Yeah."

Pause.

"I'm thinking..," they both said and laughed. And groaned a little at the effect on their genital connection.

"The Wandering song is pretty amazing," Lorelei said.

"You think maybe Leo might let us do something together?" Joe asked.

"Or maybe we could do something parallel. Like gigs on the side of his tour."

"Would there be time?"

"He said he wanted to slow things down from last time. No more show after show, one night after another. So yeah, it's definitely a possibility."

"Cool. Maybe we could get Trac to work with us."

"You didn't hear?" Lorelei asked.

"Hear what?"

"He's dying Joe. Some sort of gay disease."

"Oh shit. I heard about that."

"Yeah."

"One of my friends from New York died from that." After a brief pause not wanting to dwell on the sad topic, he switched things up. "We can share the spotlight."

"Your songs are better."

"We'll talk about that. But how about we collaborate for better songs."

"Sounds good," she grinned. And began to move more emphatically. Though they both loved the intimacy of the position, it didn't quite generate the friction they wanted, so Joe shifted them more onto the bed and managed to position himself in the missionary position. This time her fingers came to bear on her clit which eventually brought her off.

She moved away and onto her front. Joe moved behind her, fucking her doggy style fast and hard, his hands gripping her hips, his eyes marveling at the ass he kept impacting. Her hands plucked her nipples and rubbed her clit.

"Almost...there," he warned.

"Just...a little..."

"I'll...try." Then moments later, "Cumming!"

"Me too!"

"Fuck," they both growled upon their release.

They laughed after, breathlessly, and collapsed onto their side, letting Joe slip out.

"Love you," she murmured in front of him.

"Love you," he returned from behind.

She rolled over to face him, showing him her grin. They kissed.

Ever after they wandered together, in bed and on the stage. Pausing for the birth of their two kids, brother and sister. His mother looked after them when the parents wandered, but the wandering became less and less, Milwaukee less their home base and more their home.

Though Lorelei might have argued that his songs were better, their collaborations definitely garnered much more attention. No huge hits, but an ever growing fan base. It helped that Leo had them open his shows. Other musicians covered their songs, but of all of them, their first, Wandering, was the favorite. It became their signature song, the song that would begin their concerts, appropriately since it had begun their life together.