Wandering Child

Info
An erotic fanfiction scene from Phantom of the Opera.
369 words
4.48
5.3k
7
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrAuxdio
DrAuxdio
273 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains CNC / consensual-non-consensual scenarios.

My first fanfic and musical (!) performance, and based on Phantom! 🌹🌹🌹

Script writer's synopsis: With this script, it’s an in-depth look as to what probably would have happened if foppy Raoul didn’t show up. I was always angry Raoul ruined a perfectly beautiful moment. Well, it wasn’t entirely beautiful. It’s a desperate, intense scene as the Phantom is trying to make his last stand. Poor Christine is just trying to figure out what her heart is telling her and she can’t without someone else’s help. The Phantom uses that to his advantage. Guilt, regret, and any other negative feelings he may have had are out the window at this point. HE WANTS HER DESPERATELY and he’ll do WHATEVER he can to have her.

Christine on the other hand, i.e. the listener, just goes along with the Phantom’s manipulation because she can’t help it. Deep down, she wants someone to control her, guide her, because she is SO insecure in herself. She’s trying to deny him, trying to keep him out of her head because she’s been told surrendering to him is bad. He’s shown her his true face and she knows he’s not what she dreamed, but in this moment, he can be. Everything she’s struggled with can go away in this one moment if she allows it.

There’s an aspect of the Phantom that is really poignant in Susan Kay’s adaptation Phantom (if you haven’t read it, I highly suggest you do. It’s phenomenal). She really dives in to the fact that the Phantom trained as a magician of dark arts. Magicians and the power they can have over mind control and manipulation is something that’s always been kind of a turn on for me and I really want the chance to use that with the Phantom in this script.

[M4F] [Script Fill] [Phantom of the Opera] [Musical] [Fanfiction] [Mind Control] thus [Rape] [Manipulation] [Hypnosis] [Spell casting] [Sensual] [Lament] [Binaural] [Cinematic]
________
CREDITS:

A fan fiction based on The Phantom of the Opera by Andrew Lloyd Weber

Performed by: u/DrAuxdio
Edited and mixed by: u/DrAuxdio
Written by: u/SJax7192
Sound Effects:
..... u/DrAuxdio
..... Zapsplat
..... Artist.io
..... Freesound.org

--:--
--:--
1.0
DrAuxdio
DrAuxdio
DrAuxdio
273 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I have just started listening to this and damn this is incredible. Please, post more Phantom content!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’ve always have loved phantom of the opera it’s always been my favorite and it’s sequel love never died

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My favorite musical ever. You have NO IDEA how long I've been looking for this, thank you very much!

I would appreciate it if you'd post more POTO content!

abrunettevixenabrunettevixenover 1 year ago

Loved it. Especially the sound effects and details of kissing, ripping off her dress, and the wetness. The echoing really brought out the feeling of being hypnotized. Have you thought about taking voice lessons for singing? There’s alot of potential there the echoing made it sound off tune at some points but I understand the echoing takes away from the hypnotism effect. Nevertheless, this made me want more and more of these audios from Erik speaking to Christine I loved the sexy talk inviting yet dangerously so. 5 stars from me, keep it up!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am ashamed to say, dear angel, that I sang the Point of No Return at 14:00 minute mark. I think that is the inspiration, no?

Oh how I crave the safety of that ichor cloak.

Share this

Similar Stories

Sir Guides Dark Fantasies - Remix A dark & loving 60 min hypnosis with Sir (Binaural Theta)in Audio
Worthless Ring A husband verbally abuses his wife and fucks her. [M4F]in Audio
In Your Secret Garden (Hypnosis) Hynosis into your secret garden; meet your dream man. [M4F]in Audio
The Cabin Pt. 01: Fishing Trip You invite your new M friend to go fishing and get soaked.in Audio
Snaps and Obedience for my Pet Hypnosis for a Pet. Can you be good and cum?in Audio
More Stories