Wanderlust - Sabrina Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um... would you please not tell your mother?"

"What?"

"About what you saw last night."

"Sure, I guess."

"Okay. Thank you," she said softly.

"Thank me?" He scoffed, "For what? For spying on you? For being a creep?"

Sabrina waved her hand, "don't be dumb. Everyone acts weird when they meet me, I don't care. I could thank you for listening to me. I don't think I've said these things to anyone until now."

"Oh, it's nothing Sabrina. All I did was sit and be quiet."

"Yeah," she said as she stood up. "And no one else has." She started to walk toward him, until she stood in the middle of the room. Junior remained stone faced as he sat on her bed, trying to fight his mind's inevitable trip to the gutter at the effortlessly seductive jostling he'd just witnessed beneath her robe. He was going to be a good guy, someone who saw more than just her physical exceptionalness.

She opened her robe, and let it drop to floor.

"Haaa," Junior gasped, his heart leaping into his throat. "Wh-what are you-"

"Don't worry," she said quietly, almost whispering. "Let this be my way of thanking you."

Junior swallowed a great gulp and let himself openly look her over. The entire time she'd been wearing a tiny transparent lacy black teddy under her robe. Thin straps held large cups that hoisted her breasts high and round, making her cleavage spectacular, and he could make out the darker, circular impression of her nipples through it. Below there was a slit at the crotch, and her pale softie and heavy hairless sac were folded against herself, bulging at the opening and threatening to pour out.

"S-sabrina," he breathed. She stood waiting before him, so after a moment's hesitation he got to his feet.

"You remind me of someone I used to know, when you look at me like this. It's what your eyes are doing."

Junior just nodded again, then watched as she stepped closer, going mad at the way her features shook and swayed, and madder still as she pressed herself up against him. She wrapped her dainty arms around his neck. "H-h-ho god," he nuttered with a shudder -- they were suddenly so close.

Sabrina giggled softly. "Mhmm? Don't be afraid to touch."

"Okay," he said, his voice choked as he swooned at the feel of her sweet breath against his lips. He slowly rested his trembling hands on the bare, round cheeks of her behind. As his fears turned to excitement he let his fingertips dig in, then pulled her closer, really mushing her bosom against his chest.

She placed a tiny kiss on his chin. "And now this look. Yeah, you do remind me of him. I guess all boys are kind of the same."

"Oh... god... you probably hear this all the time. But you are so insanely hot."

She smirked, "yeah? Looks like you really mean it." She grasped at the bulge in his jeans, feeling him rock hard behind his zipper. As he huffed at the intimate contact she unzipped him and quickly fished him out.

"F-f-fuck," he breathed, shocked by the quick touch of her fingertips against him.

She got to her knees and undid his jeans the rest of the way, then pulled them and his boxers down. Under the extreme lust he felt for her he was fully torqued. He'd never dreamed the outcome of their conversation could be so sweet.

Sabrina was giggling to herself as she looked it over. "Boys... so cute." She leaned in and put a little kiss on the tip of his mottled and bruised dick, and Junior gasped at the sensation of her soft lips against his rigidity. Her icy blue eyes flicked up towards him for a moment, then she tilted forward as her mouth opened and smoothly enveloped him.

"Gahh!"

She giggled more, and her tonsils clucked around him, feeling divine. She pulled back, completely unsheathing him, and then she repeated.

"Fuuuck, this is so amazing!" Junior laid his hand against her head, feeling her soft, lovely locks of light-gold. What a privilege it was to be in his position; he couldn't have ever dreamed his last day at home would go so well. She would come in and twist her head from side to, her tonsils teasing his tip in a strange and tantalizing way, then pull away and back in to repeat, her lips wringing him as she went. He could feel the end already approaching, so good was she.

"Please Sabrina," he grunted, pushing back at her insistent passes, "slow down, you're going so fast. Want this, unhh, to last...!"

She stopped and smoothly pulled back, then looked up at him with a pout. "Oh? What is it you'd like instead?"

"Could you stand up?"

She did, and he stared, in disbelief at how incredible she was. He stepped against her, wrapping his arms around her and setting his hands back down on her behind. She chuckled slightly as she looked into his wide, amazed eyes.

He cut that shared gaze short to look down at her breasts, and inevitably he let go over her bum to bend down and lift them to his face. They easily came bare out of her teddy. "Oh my god," he chuckled, in heaven as he used those round overgrown beauties to batter his face, much as the stripper's had some nights before.

After a moment he stopped and looked up to her, this time looking very serious. He'd explored every one of her intensely admired features, except for one very big one. Sabrina rolled her eyes. "Go ahead. Don't be scared."

Junior got to his knees. He reached up to cup the contained mass of soft, pale flesh as it lay packed against her through the slit in her teddy. She seemed to make a soft sigh at his touch, and it began to warm and swell. He pulled his hand away as her pale, clean dick gained enough to flex itself out of the slit, and it hung, reaching a foot's length in that mostly flaccid state. He'd stared at it in lust through her tight clothing whenever the chance arose, and it was his to behold from afar the previous night, but seeing it right there in front of him was completely different. Sure, it was hot hanging there on its beautiful owner, but it was also extremely intimidating.

"Oh my... god..."

"Are you okay Junior? It's not even hard." She twisted her hips a few times, causing it to swing back and forth before him. With the motion her sac tumbled out as well, one ball and then the other. "Okay. Maybe here's something more familiar." She turned around and bent forward, and to Junior's surprise there was a sweet little pussy as well.

"Ohh, shit!"

"Yeah. This has been hiding behind these big balls of mine all this time. It doesn't get as much attention as you-know-who..."

With a groan of delight Junior leaned in, and her cheeks collided with his face as he went for a taste of her little honeypot. Sabrina grabbed her ankles for a harder bend, giggling with amusement. She both tasted and smelled delightful.

After a few moments of this Junior had gained enough courage to touch her other more daunting feature, so he wrapped his hands around her member and began to gently tug and twist.

"Ooh, you're good at that. Did you play the trombone in high school?"

He grunted at her tease. She was wet and sweet against his lips, an utterly perfect little pussy, meanwhile up front she was getting girthy and hot. He felt an increasing weight swinging below his grip, prompting him to spread his hands out upon on her, reaching further to feel the scale she was growing to. He pulled away to see the difference, and from behind he saw she must have been at almost full length, her shaft now semi-hardened and arcing downward under its weight like an elephant's trunk.

In the presence of its beauty, its might, he felt his traditional maleness fading away. He was thinking of ways to please it, to get it stiff, to make it throb.

"Junior, please don't be distracted by it. I'm really enjoying what you're doing. No one really gives me much of the other attention, like you are." She stepped away from him and got into a crouch on the edge of the bed, one foot still on the ground, her serpent dragged to hang lazy behind her upon the mattress. "Would you?"

"Ah... Sabrina," Junior choked. He stood up. "Oh my god. Y-yes," he gasped. As he beheld her sexy little cunt spread out for him he gathered up his maleness and repeated more gruffly, "yes. I could do that." He took off his shirt and tossed it aside.

She giggled softly. As he put a foot on the bed and got himself into position she pushed back towards him, and she cooed softly as he entered. Moistened with their mixture of spit and arousal, it was easy.

"Oh, god. Sabrina, yes..."

"Go ahead, um... you stud."

Junior was practically in disbelief. As he began to thrust her slender, perfect body reacted to each impact, looking so sinful, so divine in her black teddy. Her great round breasts wobbled with each go, packed together between her upper arms as she crouched for him. He quickly picked up a rhythm. "F-f-fuuuck..."

His hands came around for her two melons, and with their lusciousness tight in his grasp he leaned down to smell the back of her neck. Her light blonde hair tickled his nose as he breathed deep, inhaling the scent of Sabrina. She smelled as sexual as she looked, a sublime odour that made his balls tighten and the fire in his loins burn harder still. He started to move faster, amidst the sounds of her giggles. "Unnh...!"

He turned his head upwards and closed his eyes, imprinting the sensation of being inside her into his mind. If he never had sex again, he'd still be able to die satisfied, as long as he could recall the moment he was living right then. One of his breast embracing hands felt movement, so he looked down again to see her arm waving broadly... working her massive shaft beneath her, which she'd lain to lie ahead of herself now.

The arc of her strokes changed as she grew stiff. That lewd display while he was inside her was almost unbearably hot to endure, and by the time her arm slowed and he heard the wet sound of her lips beginning to suck upon hard flesh, Junior was losing it.

"Ahhhh...! Oh god, yes, uhhh!" Now pumping into her madly, his balls erupted, shooting ropes of young man sperm furiously into her little futa cunny. She swooned generously.

"Oh, Junior! Thank you for that. Is it nice?"

Hyperventilating, he just chuckled his reply, feeling absolute bliss as he continued to unload an entire week of lust into her. It was surely the cum of his lifetime.

She gave him a few moments indulgence before it was time to move on. "Good." She removed herself from him and turned over, and he was beholden to her massive arousal, bobbing stiff and casting a shadow over her bosom at a scale that dwarfed its owner. He stared agog, seeing it for the first time at its full scale, so hard and taut with power. So perfect. She reached out for a handful of his hair and gave him a rough pull in, and suddenly instead of needed air he was inhaling hot cock. With his own still throbbing and drooling remnants of his climax he assented to lie over her, sucking and giving broad strokes of both hands.

Sabrina giggled, kicking her legs with glee as the young man worked, dedicating his every movement to pleasuring a tool several times his own. "Do you like sucking my giant dick?" By the way he breathed and moaned, his eyes glazing over distantly, he obviously did. She started to rock her hips with him, really enjoying his efforts. "Mmm... good boy!"

As his wits returned Harvey Junior began to slow, not with shame but rather amazement at what he was doing. Her nineteen inch girldick was straight and perfectly proportioned, elegant and somehow feminine despite what it was. He leaned back and removed his lips from the massive head, pointing it skyward to just admire as his hands slid up and down. He watched as thin pre began to dribble out, and his hands sliding across the thin, tight flesh that encircled it began to move more easily along it.

"Mmm, that's nice Junior," she said, writhing before him and hotly sliding her hands along her bodly. "I see you like my finest feature."

Indeed he did... it was probably his deepest, darkest fantasy to worship a beautiful and hung futa, a creature just a week before he was sure couldn't actually exist. "Jesus, it's so fucking huge. It's so hot on you." He returned his lips to the beating pink head and sucked while working her more earnestly.

"You owe me though."

"Mm?"

"I let you do it inside me. Now you have to return the favour."

"Uh... no way Sabrina. I don't think so."

She sat up. "Oh, come on! You saw Danielle and I last night. No pussy is deep enough for me anymore. But boys asses... they can still work."

"A-absolutely not," he stuttered, his hands falling still at the base of her shaft. "There's no way!"

"I'm sorry but it's only fair. You had your turn. I still need to get off. Or did you think I'd just give it away?" He started to back away from her, but she was fast, surging forward to clamp her little hands around his ribcage, and with a deft twist she tossed him up and over herself to lie splayed on his stomach across her bed. Sabrina was extremely strong. She leaped to lie over him, pinning him down by his upper arms.

She may have been stronger than she looked but she still only weighed so much, so though she had him beneath her he was still able to slowly rise, taking her up with him. Reacting to this she twisted her grip upon his arms, bringing them together behind his back, locking them painfully. He grunted his surprise as he collapsed back onto the mattress beneath her.

"Please don't make this unpleasant Junior. You'll be fine, I promise. I've learned how to be gentle. Don't you want to go the whole nine yards with me?"

There was a dark urgency in her voice. That raging cock's influence had strength to match its size, and now that it was waving around hard as they struggled they both had to obey its impulse.

He groaned a sound of frustration. Sabrina lowered herself to lie over him, and the feeling of her breasts and her enormous searing erection settling against his back, all attached to the slender figure of a young lady, was a maddening sensation to him. To him, there couldn't possibly be a sexier creature alive. "If it goes well we might be able to do this again. Like a relationship. If we don't try, you'll probably never see me again after tonight. So why not?"

"A relationship," he repeated, softly.

"Yes," she said, already rising off of him and inching backward for the set up. "You could visit sometimes. Wouldn't that be nice? What do you think?"

As she let go of his arms and continued to back up he lifted his bottom up, pointing it to her. Seeing him assent she giggled and more quickly moved into position, some fair distance away now to line her length up with his entrance.

"Oh, I'm glad you've agreed. Now this might hurt a little bit, but not as much if you relax." He felt the huge tip come into place between his cheeks, hot and wet with running pre. She waved it around in a tiny circle, painting lubrication around him, then started to push forward. She began at an ungiving boundary, but eventually Junior relaxed, and she began to make it inside of him.

"Are you sure this is going to be okay," he whimpered.

Sabrina was without response, though she breathed heavily, wide-eyed as she stared down at her pillar of throbbing flesh. The suspense was so strong -- she really wanted to be inside him already. She took a deep breath and kept going, and soon inches began to disappear.

"Haaaa, my god... It's so big," he mewled weakly.

After putting away some seven or eight units of length she drew herself out, then slid herself back in the same distance and repeated. Her rate increasing, it was very apparent how mismatched their parts were, and the sensation made her shudder at how deliciously tight he was. By any normal standard those were some very deep penetrations, but in Sabrina's case it was just a start. "It's okay," she said softly. "I'm going slowly." She gave a push of her hips, then sighed with delight as a couple new inches found their way in.

"Nnghh! Fuck!"

"How is it?"

"I... I...," he gasped and swallowed his spit, "you're so far inside me. Oh my god!"

"You sound like you're starting to like it. I knew you would."

Indeed, behind the pain was a whisper of something much sweeter. He didn't want her to stop, he just wanted it to hurt less.

"Let me help this along." Sabrina wrapped her hands around the unsunken cock before her and started to very vigorously stroke. Junior began to groan, the pain dominating again as Sabrina flexed to her maximum arousal, stretching him further as the spongy tip became girthy and hard. After some moments there was a few preorgasmic jolts, and Sabrina's member belched a sizable blast of pre into him.

"Ohhh!"

It painted his insides with slippery heat, and the excess bubbled back out, lubricating Sabrina's shaft. "Okay, now we're cooking. Are you ready?"

It was his last chance to say no. Junior nodded his head once. The next thrust of Sabrina's hips had her buried deeper, and without pause she withdrew and followed with another surge inwards again, even harder. He was groaning and sighing, completely subdued as she sank increasing amounts of her perfectly enormous shaft into him.

With athletic thrusts of her lower body hiding and withdrawing a foot of herself in his bottom she was poised close enough to lie over him. Despite the sheer brutality of her pleasure he was struck by how lovely she felt, with her delicate build pressing down on him again, her heavy bosom resting on his back while her hardened nipples rhythmically dragged against his skin.

"I won't make this... take too long," Sabrina panted, "I know... you can't take too much. So fragile... so tight..."

"God Sabrina! It feels so good! But you're going to break me!"

"I broke you days ago." She was repeatedly feeding fourteen inches of girldick into him now, and at that depth she slowed, letting them both savour every little bit of herself sliding in and out, the friction of his sphincter around her hard, pre-slicked skin. "You can be my little bum-bitch now."

"Ungh... yes, I can," he groaned, "I want to be that!"

"Harvey Junior. It's... coming..!"

"Oh my god," Harvey whispered feebly. Her cock was surging, bucking madly as she slowly made a final insertion, and after a moment his rear opened wider than ever as the main vein along her dick swelled with the first mighty shot.

Right then, everything went black.

DAY 8

He'd meant to drive back to campus that same night, but Sabrina had made that a little complicated. The excess of pain or pleasure or probably both had knocked him out for hours. When he did awake, he was lying in the dark across his own bed instead, still a mess. In his disorientation he slowly realized she must have moved him there, using the same strength she'd used to subdue him shortly before she'd convinced him to let her in.

He rolled off the bed and roughly landed on his feet. His asshole stung terribly. He limped out of his room and went to Sabrina's.

Her room was dark, but his eyes were already tuned to the low lighting, and he could see that she wasn't there. He flicked the light on, and squinted at her perfectly clean and made bed. Like nothing had ever happened.

He went out to balcony over the hallway and looked down. There were no lights on. He was alone in the house.

***

The sun was rising as he left the limits of the city. He was fatigued - it felt like all that time spent lying unconscious hadn't included any sort of sleep.

It was hard to believe what had happened. Even while dealing with the repercussions of it, which were not only his lateness but also the stinging pain in his bottom, it seemed like their night hadn't been real. After thinking a little longer on it, it started to feel like even the whole week had been a dream.

He shuddered, trying to digest his swirling mix of shame, infatuation, lust and fear as he thought of her. "I broke you days ago," he repeated. She'd said that, moments before she released. Moments before he blacked out.