Wanderlust - Sabrina Pt. 09

Story Info
This time it isn't Sabrina who's been growing.
3.5k words
4.39
6k
3

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 03/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeneraZ
GeneraZ
662 Followers

9 -- Metamorphosis

It didn't matter that she was a woman in her mid-twenties -- a visit to the family doctor always made Danielle feel like a little girl.

Part of it was due to the set up: As instructed she sat on the crinkly paper that covered the examination table, her legs dangling and nervously swinging, unable to reach the floor. There was also the fact that she'd been seeing that same doctor since she was a baby.

As a busy person in her prime with optimal health, Danielle didn't feel like she needed to come for her physicals anymore, but her mother had insisted that she continue to see the doctor yearly. It was to her of vital importance that a medical professional sign off on her daughter's health... so there Danielle was. This visit however, would be very different than any visit before, for Danielle had over the past month undergone some very surprising physical changes. For that reason she was nervous and fearing embarrassment.

As always they made her wait, but finally after something like fifteen minutes Doctor Jergens opened the door and stepped into the examination room. "Hello Danielle, how are you?"

"Good, and you?"

"Oh just fine, dear," the diminutive grey hair woman replied. She squinted through her glasses at Danielle, admiring the picture of beauty and health that she always was, a rather gorgeous half-asian of slim, slightly tall figure with long, straight black hair.

The usual procedures began... the round of questions about Danielle's health over the past year, the tongue depresser with 'say ahh', the mallet tap at her knees, and all the rest. But as things progressed to the more intensive steps of the physical, Danielle's worries began to unfold.

"Shirt off," the doctor said as she put on her stethoscope. Her eyes seemed to widen at the sight she was presented with, and before the cold metal was placed on Danielle's chest she had to comment, "dear I think you'll need to invest in a new bra."

"Yes, I know. My chest has gone up a few cup sizes, it was very fast. Haven't had a chance to get refitted."

"Indeed, indeed..." as she listened to Danielle's heart she couldn't help but admire the sight of so much round bosomy flesh spilling out of the bra, a rather ridiculous display of cleavage, underboob and side-boob. She also noted that Danielle's physical fitness had never seemed better, as other than all that new breast flesh she couldn't see a single fold of fat on her, and there was subtle muscle rippling beneath her gentle skin. "And is this due to any new medications you've been taking? Birth control?"

"No, I haven't been taking anything new."

"Nature can be funny, I guess."

Danielle nodded, "sure."

"Okay, now please remove your pants."

"Uhh...?"

"For your pelvic exam, dear."

"Um, no, I think I'd prefer if we didn't," Danielle said, quickly beginning to grow red in the cheeks. A wave of fear washed over her -- this was the moment she'd been fearing.

"It's recommended, Danielle. And we've done this so many times before, without any issue."

"Please, no."

The doctor tilted her head, her brow furrowing in confusion. She wasn't used to such resistance, not only from a calm girl like Danielle but from any patient really. "It's recommended, especially as you grow older and are sexually active, that we inspect the pelvic region for growths or abnormalities. Then there's also the pap smear."

Danielle shook her head, looking quite determined to resist still, to the doctor's surprise.

"Well, I can't force you, it's your choice, but it will go on your health records that you've begun to refuse this step of your physical. And I don't know why you would, especially if there is something of note, we'd want to assess it immediately. Is there something of note, Danielle?"

"I... I..."

Doctor Jergens tried one last time: "Please stand up, and remove your pants and underwear." To her surprise Danielle actually assented. She hopped off the examination table for a breast jostling landing, to stand straight and relatively tall before her, then began to slide her dark yoga pants and panties off of her shapely hips and down. She was stone-faced, but inside all nerves.

"Now back up on the table, dear."

This was the moment she'd feared. Danielle moved to get back up on the table with an awkward slither, her legs pressed tight together the entire time. Once seated she saw the expectant look on her doctor's face, so she finally parted her long, lovely legs...

Where her clit used to be, there was now a flaccid cock. She'd had it tucked away the entire time. As if that weren't shocking enough, it was ungodly large. It rested on the paper covering of the examination table like a sleeping serpent.

"What in the world?!"

"I know, I'm sorry doctor, it's very strange! I... I have this now."

"Danielle, Danielle I... this is extremely... unprecedented. It's real?"

"Yes."

"I... dear, um," the doctor was choked up, her eyes fixed upon it. What could she possibly say, looking at that huge thing? There was a tense silent moment as they both struggled. "I suppose I need to inspect it."

"Sure, of course," Danielle said. Her cheeks were beet-red.

The doctor lifted the heavy, limp piece of flesh. There were no testicles to compliment it, and no opening at the tip. It really was still her clitoris, stemming from her body at the top of her vaginal opening... only it had grown into a freakishly oversized facsimile of a male penis! "I've never seen, nor heard of anything quite like this, my dear."

"Please, you can't tell anybody. This is my secret, now."

"Oh, is it? Well, dear, this is something that should be examined by an expert, and studied for science."

"I'd rather not. Can we please just keep this between us?"

Doctor Jergens shrugged her shoulders, looking thoroughly perplexed. "Yeah, well, dear... I suppose we will, if that's what you want. Doctor-patient confidentiality."

Danielle nodded her head quickly, "please."

***

There wasn't much more conversation during the rest of the physical, and they completed it quickly. After, Danielle left the office as fast as she could. She got inside her old minivan, a hand-me-down from her family, and started on her way home to her Sabrina.

The congested Los Angeles traffic always made a trip home slow, and that often made her commutes a time for self reflection. At that moment she was feeling very apprehensive about the changes to her body, which was quite unwelcome as she'd only recently learned to love her new features. She'd never intended to feel what she was feeling again after she and Sabrina had worked so hard to teach her to accept what she'd become. Hopefully it would be the last time she ever did.

She sighed, thinking back to all the moments that had lead up to where she was now. It all started when Sabrina had come back into her life, a little over a month ago:

***

After an amazing surprise of a first night back together, the blonde haired futanari Sabrina simply never left Danielle's apartment. That was as much Danielle's idea as Sabrina's, for the pleasure and excitement they were sharing was so immense, so undeniable that there really was no reason for anything else.

Every day Danielle would come home from work eager to find her ridiculously attractive lover there, and every evening they would make love repeatedly, constantly, at any moment's notice. It seemed almost always her massive cock would be buried within Danielle, churning her into unfathomable levels of ecstasy.They barely wore anything around each other as clothes were just getting in the way, and the place stunk of the heady, distinctly sensual scent of Sabrina's acts of domination.

One night a week in to that relationship, Sabrina was rummaging through a low kitchen cupboard looking for a box of crackers. She was wearing nothing but a sports jersey that one of Danielle's exes had left with her, and in that position her genitals caught Danielle's eye. After so much use they dangled and swung inches from the tiled floor while above a tight, wet slit and cute little hole were also plainly presented.

Danielle, feeling a naughty urge, got a hot pink dildo that was lying on the counter and in her bra and panties hopped over to land, quiet and cat-like, behind her. The dildo went in to Sabrina's little puss, and the blonde recoiled with a yelp of surprise, then stopped searching for her snack and started to move against that penetrant. Gently Danielle helped, and the toy slid in and out. Was it just a tease, or were they priming each other for another round? It was Sabrina's move to find out.

The blonde turned to lie on her back on the cold, tiled floor, legs spread so Danielle could continue. Danielle did so while shifting to lie alongside her and softly kiss her gorgeous lips. The action had Sabrina's cock coming back to life, the skin growing tight as it began to rise off her stomach with the beats of her heart.

Still working her with that dildo, Danielle reached with the other hand for it and started to stroke, urging its rise and simply admiring its beautiful immensity. In turn, the blonde futa flicked her panties aside and her fingers went straight to her clit.

"Mmm..."

"Oh, what's that."

"Mmm?"

"You feel different down there. Hold up." Sabrina sat up, and Danielle followed to do the same, and her gaze was guided by hers down to her own crotch. A slender finger was extended, pulling her panties aside again, and they both gasped in astonishment.

At first it was smallish, just looking like a swollen or enlarged clit, about the size of a large olive. But as the days passed it seemed to grow at a shocking rate, and so did Danielle's disturbance. It was definitely not normal. She did not like what was happening. She thought it was gross.

Strangely to Danielle, it didn't bother Sabrina at all, and her interest in her and their activities were in no way affected.

By the completion of a week of development it was clear that Danielle's clit wasn't simply enlarging, it was growing into a sort of penis, which like such an organ could be aroused into hardness, a new source of pleasant sensation. This was even more disturbing to her, and this time Sabrina's kind words ("it's so cute Danielle, look at your little peenie!") were barely helping. Even worse, she now had to deal with feelings of inadequacy when seeing the little thing dwarfed by Sabrina's breathtaking fourteen inch lovemaker.

At the end of the second week Danielle finally had a change of heart about what was happening. By then it, when aroused, was reaching a size comparable to any of her ex boyfriends, and it was looking pretty much exactly like a true penis, and a handsome one at that. What had changed her mind was putting it to use on Sabrina -- what a heavenly pleasure that was! Now she had something new to look forward to coming home from work each day, and that made what was happening to her body almost okay.

There were other changes as well, though they were much less abnormal to behold. Her body was looking very tight. Her bras were also getting very tight.

At first Danielle was mainly the one who enjoyed use of her new appendage, but as it continued to grow still, so did Sabrina's appreciation for it. By the time it was reaching eight inches Danielle was finding it quite easy to make her cum with it, and this thrilled them both to no end.

Yet Danielle still worried. She was finding it harder to hide, and was having to tuck it away in various ways when she left the house.

For another two weeks it showed no sign of stopping in growth, which was exciting for both of them but also terrifying to her. It just kept getting bigger, and bigger, and bigger. They could see the changes every day.

Only that week of the doctor's visit, after a month of change, had they determined that it, now a gorgeous and gargantuan phallus, was done growing. Now, when aroused, it was literally a duplicate of Sabrina's in every way except for skin tone. It was obvious to both of them then, that something about Sabrina had caused the change.

"It's my cum," Sabrina said.

"Your cum?"

"Yeah. It's what's made you change."

"How can that be? That's not how that works."

"Well, when I came back to you from the scientists, all fixed up and good... You know they changed me in all sorts of ways, right?"

"Uhm... sure?"

"I know there are some things they still weren't telling me, or maybe that they just didn't know. But apparently, now my cum... it will do this to you."

***

"What's done is done," Danielle murmured to herself. Now there were two huge cocks living in her apartment, and frankly it was a lot of fun. She was pulling in to the parking lot below her apartment building and trundling over to her parking spot, feeling a throb of excitement already in her new addition, which was packed so tight into her yoga pants. She was in the mood to put it to use, and hopefully Sabrina was feeling the same.

Luckily she was alone in the elevator up to her floor, as she was having a hard time containing her excitement and getting quite large along her left thigh, as was easily revealed by her curve enhancing wear. It wasn't just her bras that would need to be upgrade, she evidently was going to have to rethink her entire wardrobe!

As soon as the elevator doors opened she dashed down the hallway, not wanting to be seen, and the excitement had her throbbing even larger. By the time she was safe in her room most of her thigh's length was accompanied by the tubular shape of her excitement.

At the sound of that commotion Sabrina strode in to view, looking very fuckable in only a long sheer black shawl which was open in the front. It revealed the bare skin of her luscious torso and her semi aroused member, and looked like it could fall off of her shoulders with the slightest shrug. Her hair was up in a high ponytail.

Seeing Sabrina like that, Danielle's new addition surged, gaining every last newly grown inch and pulling the yoga pants taut around it, ready to be put to use. Her breath quickened as she envisioned herself using that ponytail as a handle to fill her love from behind.

"So how'd it go? Was the doctor impressed?"

"It went how I thought it would," Danielle said lowly. She stepped closer, and Sabrina did the same, clutching the shawl around herself. "It's embarrassing, but it'll be secret."

"Okay, that's good I guess." Sabrina took the last step in, her eyes fixed upon a hardened target as she bumped up against Danielle. She calmly kissed, and found Danielle's return was much more aggressive than hers.

As soon as their lips parted Sabrina took hold of Danielle's waist band and started to crouch, lowering the yoga pants, and a moment before they descended past her knee Danielle's cock shot up and outward, straight as an arrow. With a giggle of calm glee Sabrina caught the swinging member and began to give little kisses that travelled along its length. "But what is there even to be embarrassed about? It's absolutely perfect," she said.

"It's the exact same as yours," Danielle responded, getting hot at the light treatment.

"Uh-huh. Lucky you." Sabrina shuffled backward a bit, putting the end of Danielle's member accessible to her mouth, and she sucked on the broad head while stroking a hand the long trip along her shaft. Danielle staggered at that heavenly sensation, her sex getting hot at the attention to its clit-extension.

Sabrina stood up again, and her shawl fell off. She was now just as hard as Danielle, and they stepped together for more loving kisses, this time with their two enormous cocks flexing hot against each other and digging into each other's bosoms.

Sabrina lifted off Danielle's top, and then was quick to follow that by reaching around to unclasp her overburdened bra. Danielle groaned some relief at that release of tension, and she lifted and massaged her aching upsized breasts.

Lustfully Sabrina watched this, slightly stunned with want for what she could see her Danielle had become. Using that moment of distraction Danielle surprised her with a sharp push to her sternum that had her stumbling back into a cabinet. Sabrina sat on its edge and pulled her legs up, revealing her fairer side.

Like a missile homing in on its target Danielle directed her massive unit to Sabrina's pussy and pushed. She, with the provisions for epic sex literally baked into her genes, was perpetually tight yet slick, and the entry was absolute heaven upon Danielle's new cock. She took hold of the backs of her raised legs and immediately got into a broad rhythm, which had Sabrina crying out in severe instant joy.

"Oh I'd never thought... who could have known you could do what I do?"

Danielle purposefully churned Sabrina. Was this her own private revenge, for all the times when they'd first met and Sabrina was just near-constantly flaunting her huge thing? Was it for all the times for the month since she'd come back, when she would so effortlessly overwhelm her with desire and pleasure with every swipe of her massive dick? Now Danielle could do the very same, and she was relishing every moment of it.

Sabrina was in heaven. With each thrust her lush chest was jumping, and her rod was rock hard and whipping, drooling strands of pre that were leaving hot rivulets on each other's chests. In that moment Danielle felt nothing wrong with what had happened to herself, and perhaps it was the best thing that ever had. She loved seeing her beautiful love finally meet her match.

Danielle ramped it up, kicking Sabrina into climax. As the blonde seized and shook shots of precum, transparent and not so viscous but still plentiful, were issuing out of her dick, raining a glistening mess upon herself. Danielle wasn't so far off herself, and not long after sank herself deep and let the waves of ecstasy take over.

Throbbing monstrously, orgasming with a burning intensity... the pleasure of releasing inside the blonde futa was immense, spanning not only the length of her cock but also the opening she had originally been born with. Yet, there was no cum, for once finished what Danielle pulled out of Sabrina was technically still only an extension of her clit. It was a wonderful simulation without any of the mess. Messes were still Sabrina's specialty.

Refractory periods were another thing that weren't included with Danielle's new form. She gave her cock a few whips, readying it for round two, and then stepped forward again. Sabrina's response was even sharper than before, because this time it was the other hole that Danielle had so cruelly chosen. She writhed in agony as Danielle sank herself deep, but it was treatment she was built to handle.

Though Sabrina had been thoroughly pleased by Danielle's dick her own was still yet to be satisfied, and the sudden impacting from within had her throbbing on the verge of letting go. Danielle, steadily and calmly bucking into her, leaned the short distance down to catch her swinging rod in her mouth. She grabbed hold and stroked as well, all while continuing to selfishly sodomize. Now Sabrina was on an even higher level.

Her first shot of pearly mana erupted richly and spattered about upon impact with Danielle's tongue. "Ohh god yes!" What a sight it was, with Danielle bucking into Sabrina's bottom while she, crying out in ecstasy, shot her futa load down Danielle's throat. Selfishly Danielle pressed her case in response, until again climax erupted within her shaft and into her sex. They writhed upon that creaking cabinet in a loop of noisy unearthly ecstasy.

"Oh my god, oh my god... unbelievable," Sabrina gasped.

Danielle released her from her mouth, dripping creamy spunk down. She nodded, dumbfounded by the intensity of their conclusion and smiling at how well she'd done. And the evening had only just begun.

"When I came here, I wanted to own you. It was going to be about me and my big dick, making you cum over and over..."

GeneraZ
GeneraZ
662 Followers
12