Wanderlust - Sabrina Pt. 11

Story Info
Sabrina and Danielle throw a party for Paul.
4.2k words
4.79
4.9k
3

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 03/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

11 -- God's Own Medicine

That fateful November night had left a deep impression on Paul. He found himself obsessing over his ex-girlfriend, craving her presence, her touch, her seed, near constantly. That struck him as shameful when it was she who he'd vowed to avoid, she who had broken him and left him to recover in a hospital over a year prior. He'd been disgraced, yet what was meant to be a week long visit to the west coast had soon extended into a month-long stay. And all because they'd found each other again, and he'd had his taste. A taste that overrode any old reasons to stay away.

Change was something instrinsic to the futa girl. That had been apparent from the start. When they'd first met she was petite (in most places), but over the course of a year she'd grown taller, more insatiable, and more... powerful. It was those changes that had eventually broken him.

The Sabrina he was facing now was different yet again, though in ways more subtle. Ways so much harder to resist. Now change was something she offered others. It had been so for her girlfriend Danielle, who had become every bit as strange and appealing as she. It was also something that was happening to himself, and that was why Paul lingered in their presence.

To touch, taste and absorb Sabrina's transformative mana was ecstasy and addiction. With that addiction came progress, as well as a lifestyle of submission to two futanari women.

He stood in his swimming trunks, looking down at himself in the late afternoon sunlight. His arms and torso rippled with definition beneath his tight bronzed skin. His vantage point was high, for he now stood with a confident erect pose. He was an Adonis of a male now, far different from the slouching scrawny young man he had been. Coupling that with his handsome face, he surely could have any girl he pleased back home, but that was not what he desired that afternoon.

His time was up. He simply could not afford to stay by them any longer. His absence had already cost him his job, his credit cards were at their limit, and his family were desperate for him to return home, so there he stood by the swimming pool of his cheap hotel, waiting for them to come to him one last time. It was his going away party.

The fence gate swung open and finally they strode in, wrapped in their towels. Satisfied that there was no one else around, they took the towels off, instantly captivating him with their fit bikini clad figures. As they continued along the poolside their upsized round breasts were sloshing up, down and side-to-side within their stretchy little tops, and there was more of the same motion below in the fronts of their similarly overburdened bikini bottoms, forming a trio of lusty jiggling endowments barely restrained on each. Their contrasting hair colours were in high ponytails.

"Hi Paul," the blonde Sabrina sang. Danielle, the part oriental beauty, waved her fingers at him in greeting as well. They tossed their towels onto a nearby lounger and slipped into the water.

Silently he stood, watching impatiently as they carelessly treaded and swam, taking their time. They hadn't yet invited him into the water. Eventually their lackadaisical meanderings had them coming to meet in the water by his feet, and he stared down at them as they arrived into each others arms. They gave him teasing looks before crushing their bodies together, the bikini bound orbs of their chests squashing into a display of wet, raised cleavage. Silent, he stared in mad lust, wishing to be smeared between their blessed bodies.

Heads tilted and kissing deep, they were really going for it. Their hands were caressing and grabbing beneath the rippling pool water, and their breath was elevated. After to Paul a seeming eternity of this they finally stopped, and with looks much less playful than before glanced at him before again swimming apart...

And around and around they swam some more. Making him wait. Paul sighed. In his swimming trunks his desire was already apparent.

They repeated the process, meeting before him to again embrace, though this time they seemed to take it up yet another notch, so into each other they were. He shuddered with want as he heard their soft moans.

They stopped and stepped apart suddenly, and as they burst into a round of giggles were looking down into the water between them. Paul could just make out the form of Sabrina's submerged member, which had decided it was too excited to stay within in its confines. With a look of effort on her face Danielle squeezed a muscle to similarly flick her arousal out of the bikini bottom, and they stepped back together with their hips twisted sideways to make room. Their underwater caresses were then quite broad, demanding full motions of their lovely arms as they further primed their superior equipment.

They eventually stopped and turned to him, looking flustered over what they'd done to each other. "So, Paul... this is your party," Sabrina said. It was the first word uttered for what seemed hours of pained watching, and to Paul she was like a big dicked siren singing temptation's sweet song.

"Uh-huh."

"Do you like it so far?"

"I... yes, absolutely."

Sabrina giggled at that, then turned to whisper into Danielle's ear. The darker haired futa grinned and nodded to her.

Sabrina gave a kick of her legs to surge out of the water and hang off the poolside, open to the air from the waist up. Her member, nearly erect now, came down with a wet 'whap' upon the deck by his feet while her chest trembled, threatening to break free of the little top. Danielle with a look of evil mischief upon her face did the very same, doubling the madness he beheld. They were perfection from head to toe, but the pair of fourteen inch dicks lying on the pool deck was definitely their most arousing and intimidating feature.

"Haaa, fuck..." Not since that first night in November had he seen them both at once!

"Mmmm, Paul," Sabrina cooed softly as she leaned in, letting her little nose trace along the tension within his swim trunks. He looked to Danielle, and she was staring right back at him. It seemed too good to be true, but he could see it in her eyes, and it frightened him.

Today on his last day, they would both be having him. The threesome.

Sabrina kicked off of the poolwall, a blonde haired blur with a penis for a tail splashing back into the water. Roughly Danielle reached for the waist band of his swim trunks and tugged. Paul let himself fall in.

As soon as his head was above the surface he felt their bodies pressing in around him, as he had so desired. Slim, gracile, yet with the awesome orbs of their breasts pushing against his body... and then below, like a pair of lazy eels their near-erections bumping back and forth, sending him to higher levels still. "Oh my goddd..." His angels of lust had come for him.

Smiling smugly Sabrina stood more upright, pushing her chest into his face, forcing his chin upward for a kiss. Meanwhile from behind, Danielle's arms were around him, hands creeping in opposing directions - up and also down into his swim trunks.

She slowly caressed his now rather impressive member and the muscles across his stomach. "I've got to say, Sabrina's done wonders on you. I wouldn't have agreed to this so easily a month ago."

Paul could only mumble his reply into Sabrina's mouth. With his chin cradled within her cleavage, he started to stroke her cock, lending it stiffness, forcing it to emerge vertical out of the water. Danielle started to rub her own against his rear, and he felt it hardening as well, an appealing threat.

When finally Sabrina was satisfied with that kiss she pushed down on Paul's shoulders, having him crouch lower into the water. She aimed her cock horizontal for his face, and without hesitation he took it into his mouth, his hands still in motion along the length.

Danielle came around to stand beside her, presenting Paul with the both of them. His hands alternated the long trip along each dick while aiming them to a point in front of his wanting mouth. They were identical, save for the fact that Sabrina's was the one with balls to match. The seed within those balls was the agent which had placed that gargantuan member upon Danielle's female body, and it was also the one that had made him fit to receive it.

He traded one throbbing head for the other, and the girls swooned with appreciation, growing hotter under the ministrations of their obedient male. The taste of pool water turned to something much headier on a subsequent return to Sabrina's dick, sending Paul to a heavenly world of want. Her precum, her seed!

Her hips were starting to rock, and her lips were pursed. "Nnng, Paul you naughty boy. I think swimming time is over." She stepped back, leaving him wide eyed and licking his lips. "This was a fun swim. Now we need to go into the hotel room for your fucking."

He nodded quickly. Danielle started to giggle.

"Okay, so... please get us our towels?"

***

The girls had their towels wrapped around theirselves from the chest down again, and desperately held them close to their ridiculous figures the entire way to his room. Paul practically shoved them in once they arrived, then slammed the door behind him. They were giggling with amusement at his urgency, then started to gesture at their surroundings.

"So? Do you like it," Sabrina said.

Managing to tear his eyes off them he realized that the hotel room had been decorated with balloons and confetti. On the table was a cake, not too fancy but not the cheapest either, and there were bottles of wine waiting. "Oh..."

"Uh huh," Danielle said. She grinned, pleased at their own generosity toward the silly yet handsome young man. "So that's why we were late. Sorry."

"Th-thank you," he stammered, surprised, touched even, but most of all still in a state of intense desire.

Sabrina looked to her girlfriend and they nodded, noting the obvious, and got back on task. They removed their towels, letting their members whip out before themselves, still huge and stiff. Next off were their bikini tops, followed, with some difficulty, with a lot of bending and crouching to pull their bikini bottoms down. As Paul watched them daintily yet rigidly step out of those he frantically wrenched his swim trunks off. His cock waved at attention to them, looking quite impressive like the rest of his new self, now an enviable nine inches after weeks of progress.

He felt he could almost pass out from joy as a smiling Sabrina sashayed toward him and got to her knees. She took him in her mouth. In the past she would always make it fast -- she'd had the ability to completely throat it and would usually end it in an instant, but that wasn't the case anymore. Paul was now a bigger man, and it was pure joy seeing her gorgeous mouth work to accomodate his new girth. "Oh yes, Sabie..."

The blonde haired futa blushed a little at his old name for her, feeling for a moment the emotion she felt when they really were just girlfriend and boyfriend. She was beyond that now but the memory remained. Danielle's hands came around Paul's waist, and she guided the two of them towards the bed.

Paul laid back as Sabrina continued to give him that blessed attention, and once they were settled Danielle positioned herself over his upper half, aiming her puss for his face. As he obediently started to run his tongue along her lower lips she undulated, letting his tongue also tickle the base of her wobbling futa-shaft.

He groaned his joy as one of Sabrina's slender fingers swam into his hole, and his cock bucked madly within her mouth. A place once ruined, the transformations of the past week had restored and then renovated his bottom into a place well suited for an enormous futa cock, and he was instantly craving the inevitable moment one of the girls would be entering him. He gave strokes to the clit-extension of Danielle's cock while continuing to taste her slit, to her purrs of delight.

Though the new Paul was presenting Sabrina with a larger obstacle than before she was still extremely skilled with the task, and soon Paul was throbbing and bucking, on the verge of release. Dialing it back to mere licks on the chin of his seething dick, she edged him on with the merest increments of pleasure to prolong his agony. He groaned and writhed, going mad at the tease, the need to release.

Danielle could see what was coming. She shifted back, dragging the underside of her long dick along Paul's lips until it was positioned for entry into his gaping, moaning mouth. She tilted his chin back and smoothly entered. Though still on the verge of release he had enough sense to suckle and lick the fat, hard head while giving some smooth strokes to her length.

Sabrina suddenly engulfed Paul - to the best of her ability - and as she clucked around the majority of his dick he exploded. Danielle pressed down on his chest, keeping him in position as he involuntarily started to curl inward. As his cum boiled out into Sabrina's throat Danielle started to thrust gently, in and out against his gags of ecstasy.

With a loud pop Sabrina tore her lips away, and she gave Paul a few slick, tight strokes, making him writhe and gag harder at the tail end of his climax. When he started to calm Danielle was able to release her pressure on his chest and instead started to just stroke the handsomely toned muscles of his upper body while calmly, evenly undulating the motions that made love to his mouth.

While noisily ventilating through only his nose Paul seemed to groan with excitement when he felt some of his own cum, spat out of Sabrina's mouth, land hot on his hole. The blonde lined her hardened tool up for entry. She pushed, popping through the first slippery barrier of his sphincter, and then to more groans of pain and joy sunk herself very, very deep.

As they burrowed their hardened dicks into Paul the two futa girls came close enough that they could give each other a few sweet little kisses on the lips. Sabrina's hands wandered up to grasp and and fondle the abundant globes of Danielle's breasts, while Danielle continued to let her hands wander smoothly over the definition of Paul's muscled torso.

Their hips were rising and falling as their long futa members slid in and out of him. Their expressions were distant and dreamy, with the pleasure of using Paul's newly adapted body so sweet. "Gonna miss this, Paul," Sabrina murmured.

He groaned some sort of response as Danielle's hands moved to each of his cheeks, and she simply grasped his head as she more deliberately thrusted her entire length in and out of his mouth and throat. Her lovely jaw hung open and her head fell back as she let the pleasure consume her.

Sabrina's own efforts were rising as well, and the slapping sound of their bodies meeting rang through the air as he accepted her entirety. With each impact his own cock was waving and drooling, stiff as ever. It caught Danielle's attention, and as her hips repeatedly bashed against his face she leaned forward. Into her mouth it went, escalating the thoroughly dicked young man's groans, gags and wimpers.

They were using him without restraint, fucking him with a magnitude and intensity that only a body adapted by Sabrina's mysterious treatment could handle. It would have been entirely selfish if not for Danielle's sucks.

"Ohh... get ready guys," Sabrina gasped. "Going to be soon." Danielle backed off of his dick to focus on her motions -- she wanted to cum with her. The situation escalated into a pandemonium of feminine moans and wet, slapping impacts as the gorgeous futa pair seeked their satisfaction.

"Unh... yes!" Sabrina's final thrust had her pressed up against the backs of his thighs, and as her huge futa cock lie unbudgingly against his button she and Paul both exploded. As he filled up with urgent, juicy bursts his own ribbons were firing pearly streaks across his chest. Danielle pulled herself halfway out and stroked the revealed length as her own climax quickly followed.

His eyes were distant and half shut, as if in a far away land, while the impression of the head of her cock could be seen throbbing within his throat. Sabrina, looking very satisfied indeed, smiled at this as she gave a few additional thrusts within his sloshing confines, forcing a shot out of his dick each time his prostate was compressed.

Danielle then fully unsheathed herself from his mouth, and briefly he cried out his relief, only to be silenced once more as she, squealing with ecstasy, urgently set her quivering, orgasming slit over his mouth. Weakly but reliably, he offered some licks to it, while Sabrina leaned forward to give some sucks to tip of Danielle's swaying, glistening giant. Danielle cried out her satisfaction as she grinded against his face.

Eventually madness had subsided and clarity returned. Sabrina carefully withdrew herself from within him. Danielle tilted to fall away from him further down the bed. Exhausted, he let his sensations swim with post orgasmic bliss. He could feel the huge, creamy load inside of him, and understood that it would be the last time he would be blessed with the euphoric, transformative stuff.

A cuddle session would have been nice, but instead the girls rolled off the bed and went across the room to start cutting up the cake and pouring glasses of wine. He simply watched, entranced by the sight of them in motion, his eyes particularly following the wobbling of gorgeous breasts upon trim torsos and the lazy knee-level swinging of their members recently sated.

It was, for the foreseeable future, the last moments he could spend within their strange and wonderful world. The next day he would be returning to the world of the normal. Carefully he rolled off the bed, keeping his rear tight so not a drip of Sabrina's magic could escape, and went over to join them in celebration.

***

Weeks later in Danielle's dark apartment Sabrina came out of the shower. In her bathrobe she sat down on the couch, thorougly absorbed by the glow from her phone. She'd received a reply to her recent email to Lucia.

Hello Sabrina, it's good to hear from you again. I'm glad your new life in the body of Sabrina A is working out so well for you. Your old body is still safe here with me in the lab.

Regarding your questions in your last email, what I failed to explain to you is the reason we needed to abort Sabrina A and start over with what became your original body, Sabrina B. You see, you are a hybrid of goddess and human genes. Goddesses have transformative semen that will with steady repeat exposure transform a human female to a goddess. Then we can reproduce. We meant for you to not have that ability, and as you know your original body did not.

The body you inhabit now was rejected because it maintained a mutated version of the transformative semen gene. That made it a failed host, by our criteria. From what we could tell, your version of the gene is faster acting, less predictable, and effective on male humans as well. It's also only temporary, so if someone were to stop receiving your influence they'd revert back to their normal form.

Of course we saw how catastrophic life in Sabrina B became for you, so it seems our first attempt was in the end the better one. I can only imagine what sort of weirdness you could be causing to your chosen humans with your new ability. Also, I don't see why it wouldn't also work on yourself.

She put her phone down and started to think. It did confirm what she'd told Danielle and Paul about what was happening to them. It also explained why they were both obsessed with drinking or absorbing her generously supplied seed -- the worshippers of actual goddesses were as well. She liked that the changes were reversible, though that would probably be a disappointment to Paul who was again living far away and was probably becoming his old self again.

12