Wanna Bet? Ch. 05

Story Info
Ted goes after a Professor and suffers a major loss.
13.8k words
4.55
49.6k
52
27

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not a bad night for an underground game. Cleared about $10K, small change really, but I like to hit the illegal back rooms now and then and keep in touch with some old friends and contacts. I usually get some really good tips and information, and you can never have enough information.

I just love showing Trixie off. Nothing gets you a warm welcome than bringing in a former DA and gubernatorial candidate who was trying to shut down all gambling as your bimbo arm candy. She was such a stick up her ass bitch before. Now? Nice, dumb, dim, and horny.

But that is another story.

You probably want to hear about my next year in college. It was a fun one I'm telling you, but also critical to my development as a major player. I learned some important lessons and added to my collection of women. Important additions as you will see.

You know those guys on the TV at the Texas Hold'em Games, and the "world poker champions"? Yeah, they look cool, but I'm going to let you in on a secret. They are not really pro gamblers. Not like me. Nowhere NEAR like me or most of the people have I played with.

You see, the real pros are never on TV. You never see them in a casino except in passing maybe (and that's rare, we tend to move in much more private locations). We wear thousand dollar suits, Rolex watches, have super model hot girls on our arms, and will win and lose a million dollars a night and not even blink. For me today, my minimum bet on a game of chance is $25K and I usually do $50K. I gross between half to a million a week on average. After expenses, I usually end up netting about $7 million a year that goes into offshore accounts and investments that make me millions in interest. I have lost $200 million on a hand once, and I have won $250 million on a hand once. When I gamble I gamble with people who are millionaires dozens of times over, sometimes they are serious, sometimes not, but all like to play for big stakes. And so I and my fine entourage of Ladies.

Las Vegas? Yeah, and Atlantic City, now and then. I usually prefer Monaco, Monte Carlo, Cypress, Switzerland, and some of the major underground game parlors in NYC, Paris, Tokyo, Seoul, Beijing, and London. Places where the left over nobility play along with the rich new blood who are trying to show off. That's where you make money.

Real Pros, like me, have some people to help them be successful. I have the biggest support staff in the gambling circuit that I know of though. In addition to a girlfriend (gamblers usually don't have wives) I have an accountant who tracks my money and will cut me off if I start getting stupid (Jessica will do it too), an investment broker to make my money earn and to help keep certain government agencies from trying to get greedy with me (I pay my taxes, but damned if I'm going to pay more than I have to), a schmoozer (think Public Relations, only its someone moves along the jet set, getting invites to the high class gigs and parties, setting up "random meetings" with important people, finding out what kind of scotch the Baron so and so likes, you get the idea), fashion consultant (you need to ALWAYS look like the cover of GQ), and stylist/hairdresser/makeup and so on (mostly for the girlfriend). Of course I should add a lawyer (or lawyers really, I move in a lot of countries and I have legal help in each one), a doctor (always good to have), bodyguard (or head of security, I have at least twenty bodyguards total who are either on my personal detail or guard my homes), and an intelligence section.

The Intel section is in my case a chief who controls several others. Several Private Eyes who dig on people I want dug on, a couple of hackers (one who watches my money and security, another who digs for me), and the most important section; the designer. The designer makes me new systems for each game of chance and is backed up by some professional gamblers/handicappers who are constantly studying my and others play so we can continually adjust my systems for various games.

You can see why I need to make a lot of money. Even if I bet all of them and turned them all into slaves, I still need to feed them, clothe them, and equip them, and so on. All my key servants are under my thrall by now, and Jessica helps me rule them with an iron will. She is still my premier woman and she acts and looks it. She is still more of a true Lady than nearly every real noble, and I actually have a Countess who is one of my back up Ladies so I know what I'm talking about.

Now what the hell does any of this have to do with anything? I thought we were going to hear about college and more hot sorority chicks and orgies and so on. Well, yeah there was some of that. I had a reasonable roll going into my second year, about $20K. Now for a college kid, that's a shitton of money. But as I found out, expenses grew quick. Jessica was iron when it came to looking and acting the part, so I had to keep the GT detailed every week, I had to have the cutting edge of fashion and work out at THE fitness center (her too of course), we ate at only 4 or 5 star places, we stayed in suites only on the weekends. Hell, I had forgotten what a regular old Budweiser Beer tasted like.

I soon found I was scrambling hard to make ends meet, never mind grow the roll. I started to look at bigger payoffs and take a couple more risks. I was lucky for the first couple of months and had grown the roll up to about $50K when it happened.

It was an underground poker game at the Horse Track. I told you earlier about how Jessica got me in and how we had become a pretty well known couple. A couple of out of towners came in for a big race. I won, but the payoff wasn't all that (the big attraction was seeing a horse that had been injured come back; he was a possible Kentucky Derby runner). So these two suggested a game of poker for some "real action".

The usual suckers headed in and I smiled at Jessica. We had worked out a pretty good system on Poker and I had play tested it. It worked pretty well and I figured this would be worth some cash. So I went in and played.

And I got cleaned the fuck out.

I lost over $65K in that game. To my credit, I was the last one in from the local area, but it was bad. I had been winning; my system appeared to be working and then boom gone in one hand. Jessica looked like someone had bashed her head with a bat and I was able to keep a straight face and lose gracefully. That actually worked out well later on, because these guys vouched for my character later on in Las Vegas in a big back room game where I made out like a bandit.

Life tip; always be a graceful loser, no matter what.

I was scrambling next week trying to pull some cash together to just make some easy bets. I had to call in some markers and settle for less so I could get something now. I was so busy at damage control I didn't think about the important thing which was why had I lost so badly.

This is where having Jessica as my woman saved my bacon. She kept calm (I was pretty calm, I always am, but my focus was not where it should be), and started studying what happened, why, and how do we stop it from happening again. That Saturday while we were chilling in our hotel suite naked after some nice relaxing slow sex to take the edge off, Jessica told me what she had found out.

"Those two guys were using a different system than you in that game. One that was designed to beat yours and if used properly to do it in such a way that they could clean you out."

"Hold on. We tested that system. It worked against you and me, and against everyone else I've played. How could they trip it up so badly?"

"They studied you. I've done some digging, one of their friends here, one you have beaten a lot, tipped them off on you and has been checking out your gaming. I noticed he seemed to be always hanging around, but I didn't realize what he was up to. Once he had enough, they changed their play in order to clean you out. The friend is hoping that it will keep you out of the backrooms and teach you a lesson."

I growled at that. "Oh I learned a lesson alright. We need to up our game and not just by adjusting our system."

Jessica nodded. "Yes, we need to design a new system. One that is not based on others, yours is and they picked up on it."

I shook my head. "No, just one system isn't enough. I can't let this happen again. We need to have more than one system so I can change up as needed. And we need to start scooping out our marks ahead of time."

I started crunching numbers and Jessica let me be for a bit. She gently stroked my cock slowly, which helped me think actually, and then she suddenly stopped.

I looked at her and she had a huge smile on her face which meant she had a great idea. I arched an eyebrow (we were linked at the hip by then and had nearly a psychic connection it seemed). Jessica began to stroke me again and said "You're right; we need multiple systems for multiple games. And we need someone who can make them, quickly. It can't be you."

"Why not? I developed several already; a few more wouldn't be hard."

Jessica shook her head. "No, you are thinking small time. I mean you need a new system every time you go into a major game. You would be unstoppable. No one could come prepared to beat your system if you have no system, or should I say you have a brand new system never used for the game. You need someone who can take information and design a system on the spot or with a short turn around."

Jessica leaned forward and quickened the pace. Her eyes were shining now and she was obviously getting worked up. "We need someone who is a genius at numbers and statistics, someone who can adjust quickly and learn every game fast. And I know who."

Jessica shoved the sheets off of us and with a quick motion straddled me. She gasped as I entered her and she settled down on me and looked me straight in the eye.

"Dr. M. J. Stannoer."

I gaped and then laughed and shoved up into Jessica as hard as I could and we had a furniture breaking, noise complaint romp in celebration.

Dr. M.J. Stannoer was a MILF. No lie, she was just turned forty and was liquid steel hot. You ever see that Porn Star named Ann something or other, the hot brunette with knockers that are so big you can't understand how she can even stand up straight? She did a lot of MILF stuff and made porn well past the age of forty still as hot as hell? Dr. Stannoer was like that only hotter.

Dr. Stannoer had at least a 40 inch bust, DD Cups and a perfect hourglass body to go with it (maybe a 22-34 for the other measurements). Her hips flared out perfectly, and she did triathlons and yoga to keep fit. She was tan, a brunette as well but her hair was straight with no curls in it (or grey). Her face was nice and she had these brown eyes that were perfect. She seemed to sway naturally when she walked and she had this voice that was a natural sultry.

And she was a noble prize nominated Mathematician.

She had never won, but she had been nominated twice for her work. She was the Dean of Math at the University and only actually taught a couple of the REALLY advanced courses to undergrads (and I mean it was a knife fight to get in them). Mostly she worked in the Master's and Doctorate programs, and she had numerous assistants. Interestingly enough they were usually pretty nice looking women.

The really funny thing about her wasn't her looks or voice or any of that. It was that she was so amazingly smart that you forgot about her looks when she lectured. For the average Joe it would get boring fast (its math after all), but for anyone who had any real understanding about math you would be floored listening to her. I caught a couple of her podcasts about some statistics stuff she was working and I stopped watching her huge bust after about one minute just to listen. She was brilliant.

And exactly what we needed. If I could get her to bet me and bring her under my thrall she could develop systems for any game in minutes. Any background info would simply be added more to an already sure thing. Jessica was a fucking genius and our celebration fuck was worth the $1000 in damages I had to pay for the room.

Jessica told me to work on building up my roll while she did some research on our soon to be partner. Patterns, habits, times, interests, any boyfriends (we knew she was not married), stuff like that. I also had my hacker contacts do some digging.

The initial results were not exactly encouraging. The hackers reported that she took great care in protecting herself online and she had stopped most of their attempts. The bits they did glean were not exactly helpful. Jessica had more luck in finding out her routine, but the problem was trying to break into it. It was not something that allowed a lot "catch them in the elevator for a quick pitch". She didn't talk to people she didn't know when out running or working out, she didn't wander the halls in the Math department and her office was guarded by several doors and outer offices with people in them so wandering into her office wasn't going to happen.

After several very frustrating weeks, I got a brilliant idea. Dr. Stannoer was proving to be tough to get to. But her student assistants were another story entirely. She had two of them, both girls in the Master's Program and both pretty nice. Nina was a blonde number who was in nice shape and like to ski. Amy was a light brown haired girl with a pert little body coming from plenty of yoga and aerobics. I ordered Jessica to start with them and see what we could come up with.

Two days later Jessica grabbed me after class with a big smile on her face. "We can take Nina with no issues. She is in financial trouble big time and it's perfect for us."

"Go on."

"She is on full ride scholarship but she is also trying to support her younger brother in college too. No parents died a while back with no money. She is completely tapped out, and she tried to use her math skills to do some quick money in Jackknife Saloon at the Black Jack table. She lost big time and now she owes them a big amount, and its coming due fast."

I smiled at that. Jackknife Saloon was a "Country-Western" dance hall and bar outside of town. But the big attraction was the backroom gambling parlor. I went there sometimes, but I had figured out they cheated quite a bit so stopped going (no proof, but I can figure odds and the house won way too much for my math). But someone who was looking for a quick buck could find this place easily.

It was easy to figure out what the owner was up to. He also owned a strip club and several of his dancers were rumored to be dancing to pay off debts. Nina was certainly hot enough to strip and smart enough to know she couldn't go to the cops as she would be kicked out of the program and lose everything. She was an easy mark. Smart, but not savvy or wise to cheats.

Jessica and I sat down and started planning on how we could get Nina under my control with this info. Thanks to her dire financial situation she was eating in the cafeteria for nearly every meal (full rides got free meals at the school) so approaching her was not hard. We just waited a few days and I had a couple of friends of friends delay her after one of her classes (she had to teach of course) and she ended up arriving smack in the middle of the lunch rush when seats were at a premium. Jessica got in line just ahead of her and struck up a conversation as they went through. When they looked for seats I just happened to have two free ones next to me (I was sitting with Amber who was doing the MBA program) and Jessica went to her best friend and pulled Nina along and they sat down.

They started talking and I got in when the topic turned to what she did. We talked math and I made a comment about using statistics at the track once to make some money. Nina blushed and lowered her head. I probed a bit about what she thought of it and she got mad.

"Gambling is pretty stupid! And there is a LOT more to it than just numbers believe me! Don't do what I did..." She trailed off at that and blushed even more. She stood up to leave but Jessica took her by the arm.

"Hey now, we didn't mean anything by this. Please sit." Nina did and after a bit started sobbing. I felt pretty bad actually, here I was getting ready to spring a trap on her and she is in serious trouble and scared as hell. I had a moment when I wouldn't have looked myself in the mirror, but I drove on.

But I also decided that Jackknife Saloon needed to get shut down and I made a note that I would do that someday.

Look, I'm not a real asshole. Okay, yeah, I use a magical power to enthrall men and women to do my bidding and I've used it to become wealthy beyond my wildest dreams and I've fucked over some folks along the way. But I try not to be an asshole about it unless they have it coming. Nina really didn't deserve any of what she got; she was just trying to help her brother out. But sometimes events crush people no matter what and sometimes I'm part of it.

We let Nina cry for a bit and then she started talking about her issue. I guess she needed to talk to someone and we were handy. She told us everything and how she was on the hook for a lot of money with no way to pay it off.

I cleared my throat. "Nina, you gambled at Jackknife Saloon didn't you? Don't look surprised, I actually gamble a lot on the underground circuit and I know what you are describing happens to a lot of people who play there. They are easy to find because they want to be found and they want to be found because they cheat. You got suckered."

Nina sobbed again and looked about ready to lose it fully so I drove on. "Hang on. You know I think we can help you out."

Nina looked at me with this mix of hope and "you are so full of it". She blew her nose and looked at me.

I looked about a bit. I leaned in close and said quietly "I have been designing systems to beat the various games around town. I'm not bad and I clear a lot of money. I'm getting so good I have to keep it under control or they won't let me play. I can teach you some of these systems, get you some money and get you into a game that you can win and make money to pay off the asshole you owe."

Nina frowned a bit. "I don't know. I got cleaned out playing Blackjack for crying out loud and game is stupid easy (No argument there). You expect me to play against real gamblers and pull off a win to clear twen...A lot of money?"

Jessica and Amber both nodded. "Listen to him. I used to hate gambling but I love it now and I'm pretty good. Ted is a great teacher and we can get you up to speed pretty fast." Amber said and Jessica grinned and nodded.

I touched her hand and she trembled. I looked her dead in the eyes and said "What do you have to lose? I'll give you a no interest, pay back later anytime loan of $10K to help you out. Any money you make you can keep."

Nina tried to keep her face straight but she was looking hopeful. The kind of hope the person in the chair gets when the phone rings right before they throw the switch. I really felt bad again for a second.

"Okay. What do I need to do?" Nina said.

"Well, first you need to teach your classes, lunch is about up. When are you free later today after four?"

Turns out today was Amy's assisting late day, so Nina was free at four. We met at the library up in our private tutoring space (we had kinda staked out a permanent claim, I had bet the librarians and now when they saw me they actually closed off the space behind me and left me alone) and I got to work.

Nina was quick and she was smart. I tested her play and numbers-wise she was locked on.

But oh Dear God, her face. You look up "Open Book" in a dictionary and her face is there. No wonder they cleaned her out so easily, she absolutely couldn't keep a straight face if she had more than two pair. One time I dealt her a straight flush (stacked the deck on purpose to test her) and she actually squealed in delight. Jessica kept rolling her eyes and shaking her head.