Wanna Paint Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tarza went over to Di, crying, and said quietly, "Please do not be angry! I should have waited until we were alone, but this wonderful news has been gnawing at me since Saturday morning.

"I am so happy and want to stay with you, Risse, and June, no matter how you want me in your life. I know we must still talk seriously, but I am laying my cards on the table right now. I will do whatever it takes for us to have a great life together."

Di pulled Tarza close, kissing her eyelids, "I am thrilled with your news. I was certain that something was in the works but had no idea it was this wonderful. If you are willing to meet me halfway, we will soon have a beautiful and fulfilling relationship."

Di said, "Okay, girls, let's help Sam clean the place. Then we can go home and lay out our plans for working together as a family.

June quickly, "Nope, God-moms Di and Tarza need to have a long talk about relationships and responsibility. Risse and I want peace in our lives with two moms who always love each other. We will help Grandpa Sam clean the gallery and have some ice cream as our payment for working hard. We will call you in about three hours when we are ready to come home."

Risse added, "We told Mom that we really like you, G-mom Tarza, and want you two as our happy moms. Both of you need to talk about that Saturday morning in Durham when Mom was so mad and G-mom Tarza was so sad. This big fight between you two, also made June and me sad."

June ended the talk, "Risse and I want a happy home with loving moms who always open up to each other before running away. G-mom Tarza is mom's first special friend that makes her happy, and we want it to last forever." June and Risse then took Grandpa Sam's hand and went off to clean up the place.

Immediately after entering their home, Di and Tarza flew into each other's arms, kissing deeply. Di said, "Let's spend the next two hours kissing and playing around because that's what I really wanted from you on that unfortunate Saturday morning."

Di continued, "We will treat our relationship with love and honesty, just as our girls ordered. So now that we have fully discussed being a family, I want to play with my new girlfriend's booty right now", grabbing Tarza by both cheeks. She lifted her up for a loving kiss that fondly blended in with sweet booty caressing.

Tarza, trembling, "Di, I believe I am falling deeply for you, but I am a virgin and scared of moving too fast."

Di pulled Tarza tight, "Sweetie, I have been chaste for nearly five years, starting when Risse was eighteen months old. Can we just play hot sensual games together for a while since Sam won't bring the girls home for nearly three hours?"

Tarza looked longingly at Di, "I truly trust you, darling," as she slowly unbuttoned Di's shirt taking it off. She then slipped Di's shorts off, followed by her bra, as they moved over to the sofa.

Tarza gifted herself, "I am yours to play with for the next two hours. I remember being so wet for you on the night we first met. I kept staring at your long legs in those black thigh highs and then pretended to smooth the elastic tops out. But I really wanted to stay on my knees playing with and sweetly licking your luscious thighs all night long."

Tarza then takes off her shirt, shorts, and bra, handing them to Di, who flung them across the bed. Climbing entirely onto Di's lap, Tarza gently kissed her soft lips while she happily played with Di's large, stiffened nipples. Both ladies were a bit breathless, especially Tarza, who had no sexual experience other than occasionally jilling off.

Di pulled Tarza in closer, starting to gently bite her nipples. "Are you okay with us playing with our boobs and booties today but not going under the panties yet, sweetie?"

Tarza was gasping for breath from Di's tender titty-bites and nipple sucking, "I love your sexing me up, darling. You can have me sexually at your mercy like this whenever you want."

Di laid Tarza fully onto the sofa and kissed her lips several times. She then moved up and gently nipped Tarza's earlobes, murmuring, "I nearly fell in love with you one minute after you peeked into the bedroom. I sneakily hid your dress to see you in panties and bra because you were so cute that night."

Di then swiped and swished her tongue all over Tarza's delicate neck as she worked her way down to those perky B-cup breasts. She stopped at Tarza's shoulder for a moment, deeply inhaling her musky underarm scent from the early morning bus ride. As she moved further south, landing on Tarza's left breast, Di reached down and lightly scratched Tarza's firm stomach. "Are you still okay, sweetie, because I just love being really close to you like we are now?"

"Oh gawd," moaned Tarza, just as Di moved her hand lower, brazenly rubbing Tarza's slightly damp panty-covered pussy.

Tarza madly gasped, "You are making me cum, Di! Oh my gawd, I have never cum like this before. Please, darling, give me more of these hot sweet pussy stroking orgasms?"

Di kept maniacally flicking Tarza's wet panty-covered clit with her fingernail every 10-seconds. "Tarza, you now owe me big-time for giving you these earth-shattering cums! You are mine, all mine, and just know that I may have a little talk, and by that I mean spanking, with you at times when you are a bad girl."

"YES! YES! Di darling, I will do everything you ask me, just please make me cum some more! You can always have a talk with me when we are alone. After we talk, I want to kiss and worship your long gorgeous legs for hours."

Di really went to town kissing Tarza's lips, eyes, ears, neck, boobs, and ripe berry-like nipples. She also used her fingers to sculpt Di on Tarza's wet panty-covered pussy. Di gave her new girlfriend, so many delicious cums that a totally exhausted Tarza lay quietly limp in her arms.

Di really loved looking at a dazed Tarza leaning back on her with legs widely spread in complete surrender. At that precise moment, Di knew without a doubt she loved Tarza and vowed to always honor, protect and respect their love.

Di liked being sexually bossy and dominant in bed, which Tarza seemed to love. But in everything else, Di viewed Tarza and herself as equals. No other person in the universe was meant to share Di's life other than Tarza. They would work through all potential difficulties with unbroken love between them.

Di kissed Tarza awake from her light slumber, "Are you now my woman, Sweetie, since I gave you all those heavenly orgasms? Just think about what will happen in our wet-n-wild pussies, once the panties have been sent to the dumpster."

Tarza, "Oh Di, I want to be with you always! I know we will need to be respectful when the girls are here. But when we are alone, I want you to nail my booty to the bed all night long. We also need to shop for sex toys, especially a big strapon for you to tame me with."

She continued, "I really want you to fuck me like crazy with a strapon, Di. You can pin me to the bed, so I know who my sexual boss is. What about you, Di? What do you like special? I want to make you cum all night, too!"

Di kissed Tarza very sweetly and told her not to worry. "Today was my special way of apologizing for being mad with you that Saturday morning. Even after knowing you for just one evening, I wanted you all to myself. So I went ballistic seeing that one girl grab your booty. To me, she was touching my woman's booty, so I was royally pissed off at her. Please understand that I was mostly mad at the girl for touching my woman, and I would never hurt you in our lifetime.

Di continued hotly, "Are You Mine, Tarza Lee Milford? Say you are my woman forever, promising your unconditional love and devotion to me!"

Di proclaimed to Tarza, "I am yours alone, you little Minx. I don't want anyone else but you in my life. You are the only person on this planet I want in my bed. I have waited nearly five years for someone special like you, and I am now yours forever!"

Tarza looked up into Di's compelling eyes, "I belong solely to my Di, always pleasing you emotionally and sexually. I will always love you unconditionally till death overtakes us, end of story!"

After sharing a few more hungry kisses, Di said they should get dressed and freshen up the living room. The girls would most likely be home within the hour, so the place should look and smell nice.

Di and Tarza must also prepare a special dinner for them all tonight. Following dinner, they would have a family meeting so the girls could fully understand their decision to become a loving couple. Both Di and Tarza were in total agreement that Risse and June were now their loving daughters forever.

Di, Tarza, Risse, and June were now a truly loyal and loving family.

REFLECTIONS ON LOVE

Di and Tarza became committed girlfriends on a beautiful Sunday evening in Beaufort, ten days after their first meeting in Durham. The ladies' quick decision to become a couple was truly based on love and lust at first sight. Looking back on the entire situation, the episode of their coming together was positively fascinating.

Each girl was emotionally and sexually drawn to the other within minutes of their first meeting. Tarza later confessed to instantly wanting to crawl up Di's long luscious legs ten minutes after seeing her standing regally in the black thigh highs. She was confused and thrown off balance at being crazily attracted to Di. Tarza had never ever been attracted to a girl or considered girl-girl sex.

Di admitted to deliberately hiding Tarza's dress because she was so enchanted when Tarza peeked into the bedroom asking if she were Di. So these two ladies were into each other's psyche within minutes of the meeting. But strangely, the next nine days were first filled with confusion, anger, tears, sadness, despair, and finally, romance.

Then bona fide love took over, driving all of their previous anxiety(s) out the window. So they were now 'totally committed lovers and moms' lovingly caring for June and Risse.

***

Di, Tarza, Risse, and June were still in the adjustment phase of the four of them sharing a small two-bedroom bungalow. But all of them were bonkers happy with Di and Tarza's new relationship. June and Risse genuinely considered Tarza to now be as much their mom as Di.

The two young girls were sharing one bedroom, while Di and Tarza shared the en suite MBR. Risse positively loved the bedroom arrangement since she became more attached to her big sis daily.

June unequivocally understood the adverse effects of loneliness from her boarding school days. So she made certain Risse always knew that June loved her crazy. June consistently read to Risse daily and taught her computer games while also drilling her on math and science. Finally, without a doubt, both sisters massively adored their 'wanna paint' Saturdays together at the art gallery.

Both girls now received weekly spending allowances, which they mostly saved. Di suggested they use some of their savings to buy Christmas gifts for family and close friends. Di and Tarza would match the girls' Christmas gift fund 50/50, so they had sufficient money for their desired purchases.

It was pretty likely that Di and Tarza would need to fine-tune their daily lifestyle in the next few months as they fully settled into living as a family of four. For now, the loving couple was deliriously happy sharing soft kisses and/or light booty caresses at appropriate times when alone. But Di and Tarza were not yet having full sex in the bungalow.

The committed girlfriends mostly enjoyed occasional risqué playtimes when June and Risse were at the art gallery helping gramps-Sam on a special project or painting. Sam was delighted to sometimes watch over the two girls at the gallery, especially raiding the freezer for ice cream before they went home.

June and Risse had eased into calling Sam grandpa/gramps on their own. Of course, Sam was walking on air with this turn of events. Both girls loved spending lots a time at the gallery. They jumped at the chance of occasionally visiting for one or two hours helping gramps on a 'special work project,' leaving the moms at home to make lunch, dinner, relax, or something similar.

***

The next three weeks were hectic for the entire Beaufort clan, as they were super busy on two fronts. The most pressing issue was the Gallery's Grand Opening 'Gala' Weekend, which was now primarily Tarza's baby. She had Sam, June, and Risse busting their rears, helping her prepare for this event.

Andy, Maryland, and Wanda would visit the Beaufort Campus for the three-day Gala event. While in Beaufort, the Durham team would meet with Di for an Exception Program progress report on the 2023/24 class year.

Di had completed her eight-week pre-program studies with high honors 'Exception'. She wanted to formally name the new program the Duke University Fuqua School of Exception Studies. This exception program would continue to be a component of the Fuqua School of Business and based at the Marine Biology Campus.

At the end of August this year, Di would commence quietly beta testing the Exception program with Gifted or Exceptional children, such as June and Risse. Di had recently met a gifted young artist at the gallery, who now often used June's/Risse's 'wanna paint' studio.

The young man was nearly fifteen years old with a great personality. He and June had combined his painting expertise and her celestial knowledge into some awesome artwork. His name was Carl Ryan Douglas, and he would be the third gifted exception student. Carl would have an active part in the upcoming Gala, displaying some of his older paintings and a few newer items.

Finally, Di was in contact with one of her pre-program classmates, who barely missed the first cut. Her name was Mildred Jae Blossom, and Di liked her a lot. She had a four-year-old daughter named Marjorie (Marg), who got on well with Risse for the three weeks they were together in Durham. If Jae accepted a second chance, beta testing in Beaufort this time, she would be the lone classical Exception student based on teen pregnancy.

The proposed four-student class commencing studies in mid-September would tentatively be comprised of three GIFTED Students and one PREGNANCY Student.

MEETING CARL

Di, Tarza, and the girls were often at the gallery on weekdays during the three-week lead-up to the Gala. Di was fetching some items from her car on a Wednesday afternoon and saw a young-looking Black American guy quietly gazing at the gallery.

As she closed her car door, the young guy asked, "Is this the new art gallery that some people say is opening soon?"

Di replied, "I am not sure who some people are, but yes, this new art gallery will be opening on Labor Day weekend. Is there something you need?"

The young guy stood there for a moment with a vacant stare before answering Di, "I really like to paint!"

Di again, "Okay, what is your name. Also, why aren't you in school?"

The young guy shuffled his feet nervously, "I am Carl and kind of skipped school today. I am fourteen and live with my grandma."

Di, "My name is Diane, but most people call me Di. Does your grandma know you cut school today?"

Carl ignored Di's question and asked, "Can I look inside because I really like to paint?"

Di, "If I bring you inside, will you answer my questions truthfully?"

Carl spoke softly, "Yes, I will, Di."

So Di brought Carl inside, and they walked over to the reception area. She opened a bottle of PepsiMax, pouring them each a glass. She called Tarza, Sam, and the girls over, introducing them to Carl. Di explained that Carl liked to paint, but she needed a few minutes to talk with him.

Di asked Tarza, June, and Risse to go and open our 'wanna paint' room. She and Carl would be there in fifteen minutes after talking a bit more. She also gave Sam a look that said I think he's okay, but please hang around for now.

"Okay, Carl, what's your deal with not being in school, and why are you living with your grandma?" asked Di.

Carl was initially hesitant but slowly opened up. His father was dead, and his mom used a lot of drugs. So he went to grandma's real hungry, asking for food one day two years ago. She took him into her home to live, but they did not have much money. He was not even sure that she was his real grandma, but that is what most people called her.

Attending school was boring, and he was picked on a lot because he liked artsy-type things and not strenuous sports such as football. He was not learning much at school anyway since he was poor. The teachers mostly ignored him, so he cut school a lot.

Di shot Sam a look across the room, whose response was to hunch his shoulders. Then she asked Carl where did he get his painting supplies stuff from? His mom sometimes bought him a few things when she was sober, but he did not have much now. In recent years his mom had been drugged out so much that two years ago he went to ask grandma for food.

Di was shaking inside because she absolutely believed what young Carl had just told her.

She thought for a few minutes before saying, "Let's go over to our 'wanna paint' room, Carl. I want you to always tell me the truth, and I want to meet your grandma. From now on, will you promise always to be truthful with your grandma and me?" Di sternly asked him.

Carl promised to always tell the truth as they walked into the 'wanna paint' room. He was stunned by the many easel stations, brushes, paints, and other art supplies stocked in the room. Risse's painting had improved quite a bit since April, so she was touching up an earlier painting. Carl walked over and watched her for a couple of minutes.

Risse smiled, saying, "Do you like it, Carl?"

Carl answered, "It's beautiful, Risse. How old are you?"

Risse, "I am almost six years old and really love painting."

June set up a vacant easel space with brushes and a wide selection of paint colors. She then said, "Okay, Carl, paint something." He looked blankly at June and asked her what he should paint? June told him that he was the guy who said he liked to paint, not her.

"Wait a minute?" June asked, "Paint something that includes a night vision of Sirius or Sirius A, linking it to a cascade of other stars. Or you can choose Canopus, which leads the way to Mars."

Carl looked at June as if saying, "Are you crazy?"

June smiled and hugged Carl, "Just yanking your chain, Carl. I love Astronomy and plan to visit Mars for a month on my twenty-fifth birthday. I truly love stargazing on clear and bright nights. Maybe you can join us sometime."

She clarified, "Can you paint a very dark nighttime sky with bright stars scattered around like you would see on a normal night with clear skies? Make one star very bright, seemingly to have a short tail?"

Carl immediately started painting, and shortly, everyone was amazed at his roughly finished work.

June was jumping up and down like crazy, even stunning Li'l sis Risse. She ran to her art study desk and grabbed a photo, asking Carl to paint a smaller version of the engine streaking toward them with fire streaming from the rear. June is now going ballistic as Carl quickly painted the engine with a fiery exhaust speeding toward them.

He turned to June mischievously, "Watch this," as he painted the same engine with the fiery tail in the opposite direction, leaving them. He added a vapor trail, appearing as if the engine (comet) had made a U-turn and was hightailing it away from them.

June excitedly handed Carl another photo, "Place the earth right here and make the two engines much sleeker, so they look more like this comet."

June, with a huge smile, "Oh yeah, Carl, do your thing and finish this baby! Name the painting Repelled, and we are going to become very famous! Will you work with me to quickly finish a Celestial Set of five paintings for our Labor Day Weekend Gala?"