Wannabe Milf Ch. 02

Story Info
Unsure of her looks, our milf goes to a club for ego boost.
4.4k words
4.42
20.3k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane believed the intense coupling with her son had been some sort of dream. Then she thought it would never happen again, but dearly hoped that it would.

And it did.

Coming home from work, Tod had dragged her by the wrist to her bed and mashed his lips against hers. At that moment any remaining hesitation left her. He lifted her kitchen dress and she wrapped her legs around him, helping him enter her with her hand.

She rested her head against his chest, smiling. Her son's body was fit, not unlike his father's, a man she desperately wanted to forget.

The hesitation returned. Making love to her son wasn't her only impulsive act. Somehow she'd managed to seduce his friends as well. Jane had Tod's blessing to do so, but still, what if their parents found out? Grown men they might be, but their families would still object to such sexual wantonness.

It had felt wonderful at the time. She would never regret that feeling. But after?

Her troubled thoughts whirled. Leaving her son's naked body, she went to wash her face. Jane didn't see in it the face of a seductress, or the body of one to match it. Taking her heavy breasts in her hands, she pushed them together and made a face in the mirror like the younger girls did on their social media feeds.

But no amount of positivity, makeup, or positioning could make her other than what she was: an old woman. Maybe it wasn't her looks that had convinced those teens to engage in a threesome with her. Could it have all been a joke? Or worse, an act of pity setup by her son?

Her back straitened in shock as Tod came up behind her. He kissed her neck and his hand replaced hers on her breasts. She relaxed her back into him as he groped her from behind, his cock hard again, pressed into the globes of her ass. His erection and warm hands on her, as well as gentle kisses, dispelled her growing doubts...for now.

***

Jane was a woman of regrets. Regret over how her marriage had ended, regret at ever dating the cheater, regret at raising her son to see his mother as someone to be pitied, and now, regret over doubting her wonderful son, Tod. To think that he would play such a cruel joke as to have his friend pity-fuck her.

What had gotten into her? She needed to do something, had to solve this turmoil in her mind before it ruined her new relationship with her son. Not having any idea how to do so, she searched her favorite online forum for lonely women such as herself. She found an answer from a woman she'd corresponded with, who had similar issues.

She suggested going clubbing. Jane had never done so before, but if she could engage in a threesome, why not a night of dancing? The reaction of clubbers would prove her doubts unfounded and that she was a woman to be desired.

And so, Jane rummaged through her closet until she found her old dress that she'd only worn on the few post-marriage dates with Tod's father.

The dress was of a light gray, decorated with glittery stars. It looked more like a birthday dress but Tod's father used to like it and it was really all she had other than a plain black gown meant for funerals.

Jane squeezed into the dress and posed in front of the mirror. She still felt silly and her breasts threatened to force their way out her dress. Smoothing the dress around her hips, she patted her face. It would have to do.

She drove herself to the club her online friend had recommended. Jane expected blaring music and blind lights. Instead, there was a silent line of young men and women—but surprisingly mostly women—waiting to enter.

She prepared to make her way to the back of the line until a thick hand rested on her shoulder. The bouncer, a giant of a man, put a thick finger on his earpiece as Jane looked up at him in fear. Had she messed up already? Then his hand left her shoulder and he waved her inside, to the groans of all in the line. With wide eyes and nervous steps, Jane entered the club.

That's when the sensations hit her.

The music, so loud that she couldn't tell what it was, mixed with the strobing lights, threatening to overload her senses. And the smell of the place was unpleasant. A mix of perfume, cologne, alcohol, and the air freshener being dispersed to mitigate the other smells made her stomach churn.

Only a change in DJs to a soundtrack of a slower pace helped. Jane still wanted to throw up, but that was no way to attract attention. At least, not the attention she wanted.

Squeezing her way through the dancers with no goal except for finding some space to move, Jane began to feel hands on her body, particularly her ass and hips. She went around the floor without deciding to stay where she was, letting the men and some women feel what she had to offer.

Boldly, she tried dancing with the strangers, even pushing her ass up against their crotches. But whenever she started getting into it and matching her swaying with the music, the hands would move away from her, seemingly having had their fill.

She couldn't have been that bad of a dancer. After almost an hour of this and her ass and feet were getting sore. Jane retired to the bar. Maybe drinks would help with the soreness and the pain in her ears from the loud music.

Jane turned her head and saw no men approaching to ask her to dance. Again she noticed the lack of men at the club. Maybe it wasn't one of those nights that they let in ladies for free drinks. Then again, she knew so little of the clubbing scene that it could be this was the norm.

What would she do if a man did approach her? Dance with him, of course, but what after?

Was her relationship with her son exclusive? It couldn't be. He watched as she fucked his buddies. Though that was under much different circumstances. She'd had his blessing and encouragement.

Her worries were interrupted by giggling that alerted Jane even over the music. A group of girls sat next to each other, and they were pointing at her. Jane understood that it must have surprised them to see someone like her there. She tried ignoring them. She couldn't hear them, anyway.

That was until the music stopped again. They said she didn't belong there and commented on the men who had touched her. "I mean, look at that fat ass — of course they had to see if it was for real."

"Yeah, I got a grab, too. They're real, but those tits aren't."

"The club owner probably let her in for the laughs. It worked." The girls burst into another fit of giggles.

It made sense. It explained why no one had engaged with her. She was an oddity, an old mother hanging with the youths, trying to be cool. Of course, they expressed their interest in her in a way she hadn't expected.

Jane now wished the music would start again so it could drown out the girls' taunts. Instead, the contents of another woman's drink did that.

The girl screeched and her friends made protests, but the woman matched their fury with quiet. The girls backed off and the woman strode to Jane. "They are not used to being stood up to. They much prefer snickering from the sidelines."

"Ms. Foster? What are you doing here?" Then Jane blushed. Ms. Foster could ask the same of her.

"As of right now? Leaving."

Jane followed after Ms. Foster, glad to be out of the place. Tears welled up as Jane thought of what a fool she'd made of herself, coming here in a dress fit for a fool and thinking she could make a hit there.

Then she tripped in her high-heels and the tears started flowing.

Ms. Foster helped her up and helped her home.

***

Jane flung open the door and passed a worried Tod. In the bathroom, Jane cleaned up her makeup, ruined by her crying. She should hear Ms. Foster explaining that night's events to him. Great, even more humiliation.

Tod was yelling, at Ms. Foster or the situation itself Jane couldn't tell as she'd begun to cry again.

Without knocking, Ms. Foster entered the bathroom. Jane hadn't noticed before, but Ms. Foster looked stunning. She dressed like a real woman. She also wore a hip- and ass-hugging dress, but it was red with a steep split down the middle, exposing the sides of the former teacher's breasts.

Those breasts were large and firm even without the dress holding them up. Compared to Jane's, they were a work of art.

So Jane grabbed one.

To Ms. Foster's credit, she reacted with calm. "What are you doing?" She raised a fine brow at Jane.

Jane couldn't quite answer, too entranced with the supple feeling of Ms. Foster's breast in her palm. Still curious, Jane closed her palm on Ms. Foster's breast until she got a reaction from the younger woman.

Ms. Foster leaned forward, pressing her breast into Jane's palm. Her nipple hardened and Jane admitted to herself that she enjoyed the feel of it pointing into her hand. Ms. Foster closed her eyes. "The other one."

Jane did as asked, but instead of placing Ms. Foster's other breast in her hand, she pinched her nipple. She pinched until it also erected. Then she pulled and let go.

The differences between the two women were clear. Ms. Foster's breasts were tight where Jane's were sagging, firm where Jane's were full. This was the difference a couple of years made, but Jane had never had a body like Ms. Foster's.

Pouting, jealous of the body she never had and always wanted, Jane attacked Ms. Foster breasts. Using mouth and hands, Jane sucked those hard nipples and mauled those soft breasts.

Jane's petty actions put Ms. Foster in heat. Her breath became heavy and she pulled the top of her dress down so that her upper body was bare, giving Jane easy access to her.

Ms. Foster had a hand on the back of Jane's head, pushing her into her chest so that her mouth suckled her tit. Then she felt teeth and released Jane's head. Her nipple was wet from the suckling while the other was sore from Jane's pinching fingers.

Wet trails of saliva shone and mixed with sweat all along Ms. Foster's chest. They heaved as she breathed, expanding with her excitement.

Jane wanted to continue to explore Ms. Foster's body. It took her mind off the night's humiliation. But her son returned.

Ms. Foster followed Jane's blushing gaze to Tod, who held a fine dress. Tod coughed, then said, "Glad you two are getting along."

"That is one way of putting it," Ms. Foster said.

Jane's blush grew. How much had Tod seen?

"I brought you another dress."

"Where did you get that?" Jane said.

"I bought it for you yesterday. It was supposed to be a surprise. But now it's needed for something more important."

"Like what?"

"We are going back to the club."

Jane's stomach dropped. "Oh, Tod, I don't think that's a good idea. Complaining won't help."

"We aren't going there to complain. We are going to show them what they are missing."

Jane had doubts, but she had to trust her son.

***

The dress Tod had bought for Jane was looser around the chest and hips, but it showed much more skin. The straps for the dress hung at the sides of her shoulder and only covered the very bottom of her large chest.

A generous slit along the side of her leg and a webbing that went from hip to arm left her feeling practically nude.

"You look like a noble lady, Mom," Tod reassured her. "That's why I got it."

While she didn't think Tod was lying to her, she also didn't believe it. Noble ladies weren't as big as her.

Jane was on one side of Tod, her arm locked with his. Ms. Foster was on his other side. The young man, handsome and well built, with two mature women on his arms, drew the eyes of those in the club. The bouncer just stared at them when they arrived, and Tod didn't wait for his permission to walk in.

While the men stared, the woman openly gawked at Tod. Those open mouths then released tongues that licked lips. They were getting ready to attack. And attack they did. The females of the club quickly swarmed them at a speed that shocked Jane. They treated Tod much as the men had treated her when she first came here.

They grabbed his crotch, pinched his ass, and one even got on her knees before him and fiddled with his zipper. Thankfully, Ms. Foster kept her wits about her and pushed the skank away.

Jane followed suit, playing defense to Jane's offense as the women continued trying to have what was hers.

Hers. Tod was hers. Not just her son, but her lover.

Jane smiled and, despite the bad loud music, the club's smells, and the nervousness of coming back to the place of her humiliation, she began to have fun.

She and Ms. Foster made a game of it, commenting on the various women who tried to get at Tod. But in between the defensive moves, Jane wondered what was wrong with these women. The term "thirsty" was not enough to describe them or their behavior.

To Tod's credit, he reacted with grace. Any other man she knew would be naked and in the middle of an orgy right now. His reaction was for Jane. He was here for her, not them. That realization filled her chest with warmth.

When the girls finally gave up, Jane gave Tod a peck on the cheek. Tod turned to her and gave her a hot kiss in return, pulling her to him with his hand on her ass and a hand in her hair.

Not to be left out, Ms. Foster pulled Tod away and shared a wet kiss with him. Jane could hear the sloppy kiss and a tongue darted from Ms. Foster's mouth to play with his, so that their tongues danced together.

Tamping down her jealousy, Jane remembered this woman had been of great help to her and Tod. She did always teach Tod to share. Jane guessed that meant himself, too.

The music changed to something Jane was more familiar with. She began rocking her hips against Tod, who still held Ms. Foster to him.

Ms. Foster backed away and began dancing as well. Her hips swayed and her hands moved down her fine curvaceous body as she did so. Her body bent down, and she did the same on the way back up, flinging her head up so that her hair whipped up.

Not to be outdone, Jane tapped her high-heeled feet, so that she bounced against Tod. Her breasts bounced with her, threatening to come free of her dress.

The two women had a dance-off around Tod who moved between them, giving each woman his attention. His smile was small but full of mischief. He enjoyed having them dance for him and being the center of their attention.

It was then Jane understood why Tod had brought her back. These clubs were not meant to be visited alone. Friends and lovers had to come too. Otherwise a clubber would be left confused, lost, and vulnerable.

If the girls were still giggling or the men still teasing, it no longer mattered, not when she was having so much fun. Why had she ever cared about their validation when she had that of her son's?

Jane's eyes were closed as Tod moved with her, his hands on her hips. When she opened them and peered around Tod's shoulder, she saw the same girls from before. They weren't giggling.

One bit their lip, the other their fingers, the rest simply glared. Their jealousy gave her power.

Maybe not the healthiest of feelings, but it was damn satisfying. Jane's grinning mouth turned to an O and her eyes sprung wide. Soft fingers had moved the slip of her dress apart and began working at her panties.

It was Ms. Foster. Was this revenge for Jane's petulant attack on her breasts?

Then Tod spoke, "Let me get behind her. Do it from the front."

With great coordination, Ms. Foster and Tod switched positions so that Jane was now resting against Ms. Foster, now fingering her pussy right there on the club floor.

Her son had his hand on her back, putting her body in a curve and forcing her thick ass toward him. Using her other hand, Ms. Foster pulled her panties to the side as Tod lifted what remained of the bottom of her dress. "I knew I picked the right dress. Easy access."

Before Jane could ask what he meant, she felt it. The tip of his cock pressed against her folds. He was going to enter her!

"Spread her for me, teach," Tod said.

Before Ms. Foster did as told, she whispered to Jane, "Do you want this?"

Jane looked up into Ms. Foster's dark eyes, then smiled. Of course she did.

Understanding her, Ms. Foster parted the thick lips of the mature mother's dripping pussy so that Tod could enter her. It only took a single thrust for him to bury himself inside her hot, wet pussy.

Strong hands squeezed Jane's ass and Tod's moan could be heard above the club music. Jane pushed back against him. It was a struggle in the awkward position and she needed Ms. Foster's help to do so without falling, relying on the woman as an anchor.

Tod replied with vigorous thrusts, his hips pushing deep into her, slapping against her ass. He didn't bother to suppress his moans as he took his pleasure with her.

Through hazy eyes, Jane could see that the club was brought to a standstill. Nobody danced, and the music had stopped so that only their fucking served as a beat.

Jane's grin returned, then widened when the men began releasing their cocks. All were hard from the show she and her son were putting on. They unashamedly stroked themselves, their cocks already leaking precum.

At first, the surrounding women were disgusted. But when Tod pulled out of her to rest his cock on her ass, making it slick with her juices, the women changed, pointing and commenting at her son's length and girth.

Tod had taken Ms. Foster in for a kiss and pulled her top down to play with her breasts. Noticing her breasts were still red from Jane's earlier play with them, Tod commented, "My mother sure isn't gentle, is she."

Embarrassed and eager to get her son back inside her, Jane pushed her ass up at him. In response, Tod slapped her ass. "You wait," he said.

Tod had never commanded her before. Not like that. It made her pussy drip for him until her juices fell to the club floor.

Ms. Foster offered up her breasts for Tod and he politely accepted, suckling Ms. Foster's breasts much like Jane had. The difference was that his larger hands took in more of her breasts so that he encompassed them in his grip.

Back arched and mouth open, Ms. Foster moaned. Not wanting to be selfish or left out, Jane returned the favor to Ms. Foster. Changing from her leaning position, Jane moved from between the two so that Tod could have easier access to his former teacher.

Nodding in appreciation, Tod went at Ms. Foster with enthusiasm. Tod's actions overwhelmed the usually stoic teacher. Jane contemplated using her fingers on Ms. Foster until she again became aware of the crowd.

They'd drawn closer, the jerking of the men's cocks louder. Even the women fingered themselves and each other. Tod noticed too and popped his mouth off Ms. Foster's nipple. He spun the woman around to show her off.

Tod too enjoyed the looks of jealousy from the crowd. Like mother, like son.

Now behind Ms. Foster, his cock found Ms. Foster's entrance, entering her as swiftly as he had his mother. The crowd let out a collective, "Ohh," in suit with Ms. Foster and with every following thrust.

Her son's thrusts became faster, his hands gripping her breasts harder. He was getting close and so was Ms. Foster. Her legs had become limp, her body now held up only by her son's powerful hold.

Jane watched with the crowd and Ms. Foster's body, hot and sweaty, shaking with each movement of her son's hips.

Beside Jane was one of the girls who'd giggled at her earlier. She said, "Your man is amazing." The girl's thighs were clenched around her hand.

Jane didn't respond. She also didn't feel the need to interrupt. While she hadn't gotten off yet, watching her son work over Ms. Foster was just as fun. Not unlike watching him win a game at school.

She had never been more proud of him.

A scream from Ms. Foster signaled the end of their fuck. The women watching followed suit, and this got the other men off as they released themselves onto the floor and on some very surprised women who now screamed for different reasons.

12