Want It Or Not, Little Wife Gets It

Story Info
Cute wife taken at a party. Did she want it?
2.7k words
4.08
728.2k
345
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tabbisfull
Tabbisfull
3,172 Followers

We were at a Luau party when she had so much fun that Rachel finally lost enough inhibitions to go a little further. It was actually a Yacht Club party. It was a different club than the one we belong to now.

Being that it was a Luau theme party, she was only wearing a small flowery wrap type mini skirt and a tube type top that left the bottom of her tummy bare. Her shoes were low heeled strappy sandals with a strap between her toes. They were kind of a casual to dressy flip flops if you will. I will never forget how sexy she was. She likes her toes brightly painted and loves sexy feet. Her hair was up at the beginning with flowers in her hair. I admit that she had an, "I'm fuckable" look to her. Her look said "I'm sexy and I know it." Her skirt was short enough that her panties could almost be seen if she bent over.

That club had a history of wild parties, but we weren't usually among the wild participants. I had heard of sexual escapades, but never planned to take part. There were two known swinging couples. People didn't say too much about them and their lifestyle, but both of the husbands confirmed it with me. Those two have nothing to do with what happened with us.

We aren't into regular heavy partying, but I guess there are always exceptions. Rum drinks were flowing, and Rachel was drinking Margaritas. She isn't used to drinking much tequila. We were all having an exceptional amount of fun. People's judgments and inhibitions were soon pretty loose.

It wasn't long before two of our friends who were also married were flirting with Rachel. I don't dance much, but Rachel loves dancing. I always dance to a few favorites which are mostly slow ones and that's about it for me. I never minded her dancing with other people who we know, because she likes it so much. Rachel is a bubbly bundle of high energy. Ron and Gordon continued asking her to dance. As the party got crazier, they began both dancing with her at the same time.

They were soon clearly fooling around with her while dancing. We had all been flirting with her and making excuses for her to bend over. We were all playing with her and she seemed turned on by the attention. Time went by with only flirting and teasing, but soon they were touching her when they were dancing. They kept holding her closer and trying to feel on her. She resisted a little at first, but soon she allowed more and kind of played along.

Later in the evening when the only ones left had little sense of judgment, including myself, things continued to progress. Her short wrap skirt made things easy for the guys. Rachel had danced with several people, but these two spent a lot of time with her.

Eventually these two were dancing with her at the same time. Then I noticed her panties were pulled down below the bottom of her little skirt. They took turns dancing close to her. Between the two of them, they succeeded at shielding the view so that I couldn't see exactly what was going on. I could see that their hands were under her skirt, and they obviously were fingering her. Before I knew it, they had Rachel sandwiched between them and lifted up with her feet off the pool deck. One guy facing her and one guy was behind her. Anyway, Gordon, who was facing her was pumping his hips into her. At first, I just thought they were kind

of dirty dancing or whatever. His pants weren't down except in the front. He had his dick sliding in and out between her bare legs with her panties pulled down. He had to be rubbing on her shaved pussy. But then I noticed them adjusting her like he was trying to get it in her. Rachel wriggled and struggled with a little resistance, but it also kind of looked like they were playing. She was trying to pull her panties up. I was concerned, but I really thought they would respect any real protest from her. I was caught off guard and stunned, but so horny and turned on that I let it continue. Then Rachel's mouth came open and her eyes were big.

Apparently Gordon had forced his dick in to her pussy. That's when it hit me that he was fucking my little Rachel. Ron was holding her tight from behind, so Gordon could do it to her.

Gordon began to have more concentration on what he was doing. This didn't go on for long before he had a noticeable facial expression and finished in side of her. Then I saw him flip the front of his waist band up. I couldn't see his dick while he had it in her. Her legs weren't spread much with her panties on her thighs. I could clearly see that her panties were down and her skirt was up a little.

That is when I saw that Ron had his dick between her legs from behind. When Gordon came in her, he released his hold on her, and she was standing again. Rachel was trying to pull up her panties, but Ron still had his dick between her legs. When Rachel began to wiggled away, Gordon took hold of her again. It was obvious that Ron also was going to do it to her. With Gordon helping to hold her still, Ron pulled her panties down more. Gordon now was completely holding Rachel off the ground while Ron tried to enter her from behind. Her shoes fell off her little feet.

Now others had taken notice and were watching. The friend whom I was talking to asked me, "Are they doing it too Rachel? Should we stop it?"

"I said I think she is letting them," I said.

"If you are going to let her, I want my turn," he said. "I think they are making a slut out of your little wife."

Rachel must have know what she was going to get. She laid her head on Gordon's shoulder and hid her face. Ron flipped up the back of her skirt and spread her ass cheek slightly. When his dick found her pussy, he shoved it in her kind of hard. When his dick violated her, she squeezed Gordon's shirt in her clinched fist. Rachelle was now standing on her tip toes bare footed. Someone else lifted her right foot to help Ron fuck her. I could hear her saying, "You can't all do it to me. This is crazy." Three people were holding her to help Ron fuck her. They were pulling at her panties trying to keep them out of the way. Her eyes were big again then closed. She had her mouth wide opened as Ron fucked her deep and hard.

Others began to gather around to watch and shield the view from the more conservative members. I was worried that they might all try to get her right there in front of the rest of us. I didn't want them to gang bang her there.

They held her pretty tight. I think it could be called semi violating her with barely sufficient consent. The look on her face wasn't anger or real disapproval. It was more surprise and maybe a little fear because of surprise. I also think she liked it because her face also included a hint of pleasure and ecstasy.

When Ron was doing it, he seemed even more determined. He had easier access from behind her. He had one hand on her breast and the other on her tummy. I could clearly see her butt checks from under her lifted skirt. It was easy to see that her panties were pulled down more. He was bouncing her up and down and pumping his hips.

Her eyes were big as saucers and droll accidentally came from her mouth as it was still wide open.

When he finished and came inside her, Ron pulled out of her. I saw cum drip to her panties and run down her thigh. They let her down but kept her close between them for a minute. Her titties were out of her top. I saw her pull her panties back up then adjust her top. Rachel was catching her breath. Gordon hugged her and kissed her on her cheek then told the others that she had had enough for now. Ron kissed her in her mouth then asked her if she was okay.

"I'm okay, it hurt me a little." she said with a troubled face. "What were you thinking? Everybody saw what you did. Everyone here will think bad of me."

"You liked it Didn't you?" he asked.

"Well, it was pretty hot! but I can't believe y'all did that to me? Playing was one thing, but you can't do it for real. Why did you? And Y'all came in me. I'm not on any birth control. Why did you cum in me? I could feel it. It is still in me what isn't in my panties."

"Baby, you're a married little fuck baby."

"I could get pregnant. I'm not on any birth control," she said again.

"Sorry," they said.

"Now I have to go around with cum in me. And my panties are really soaked. Besides, my husband probably saw what y'all did to me. Y'all made let you do to me."

She wasn't expecting what happened, but she didn't seem to mind too much. Soon they came from the dance area, but she acted in a hurry and seemed really nervous for ten or fifteen minutes. When she settled down, she brought a Margarita for both of us.

I told her what she did was was hot and erotic. When I told her that everyone probably saw her getting it, she didn't answer at first. She was uncomfortable, and I didn't want her to be. I didn't push it, but I did add, "You are so sexy."

"Do you know what they did to me?"

"It's okay sweetie. I know they fucked you."

"Really?" She said, "Was it sexy really? You aren't mad?"

How could I be? It was the hottest sexiest thing I have ever seen. I am so horny that it hurts."

"You can have me too, but do you know that they both came inside me? It's still in me. Probably in my womb. And, my panties are a mess."

"Then take your panties off."

"Stop it."

"Really, take your panties off and give them to me."

"Okay, but I will probably get it done to me again with this short skirt and no panties underneath.'

Rachel stepped out of her shoes. She looked me in the eye as she lifted her skirt to reach for the waist band of her panties. She pulled them to her knees and stopped. I could see that they had cum in her. Then she pulled them back up.

It was my turn to have her. I led her out to dance. It was a slow song. I lifted her skirt so others could see her cute ass. She would be very easy to have if I could lower her panties. I motioned for a friend to come over. I held her close as I lifted her skirt to show my friend her bare bottom. Then I turned her around to face him. I put them together for them to dance. I got up next to her butt. When I put my dick to her pussy, it easily went in. I had no idea that her freshly fucked pussy would be so good. She felt loose and messy. She hugged our friend as I fucked her in front of anyone who wanted to watch. She let him pull her top down to bare her breast. He was starting to lick her nipples when I came in her.

When I finished, I turned her back around facing me, and began kissing her heavily. I lifted her skirt for my friend to see. That's when some other friends came out there.

They told her that she needed to come with them. I was wondering if we were going to be kicked out. An older gentleman said to me, "She needs to come with us to be sure this isn't talked about if you know what I mean. She needs to make all of us guilty."

I think she knew what he meant. She looked at me and said, "Don't let them."

I didn't want to be kicked out of the club. I kissed her and told her it would be okay.

They grabbed her small body and lifted her up. She was squirming when they began to pull her panties down for all to see as they carried her off. "Come on," They said to others as they carried her. "She's a little fuck doll wife. She's going to get it good so she doesn't get in any trouble. They can't kick us all out."

They took her to the mens shower room. They held her while they took her top. Then they jerked her panties down. She Gasped and jumped when the first guy went in her, but she kept saying my name while he fucked her. Two more fucked her like that then asked if she wanted to go somewhere else.

"You have all cum in me. You can't do that."

"Okay Baby," I said.

Her pussy was dripping everywhere. Some men wanted to cum in her mouth. She doesn't do that much. After a couple fucked her they took her panties off. They put her on a bench and held her legs and feet as they took turns with her. I think she knew what was coming next. She was slightly shaking when they stood her there with her bare feet on the cool tile floor. She looked in my eyes with a worried look and whispered, "I don't know!"

Rachel stood there with no privacy and all of her personal, private, and intimate, details revealed for all to see.

Rachel reached out to hold my hand as I stepped back from her. Then the men took over again. Most were older than her. They took good care of her filling her little body with all she needed. One made her swallow his cum. She did but asked that they not make her do that again.

Her toes curled as they fucked her. Rachel came when a man was fucking her face to face. She knew they weren't all finished, so she just asked that they take it easy for a minute. They massaged her back and feet while others ran their fingers in her crack. She was soon rested and ready.

They bent her over one of the benches and spread her cheeks and rubbed her little hole. She has never had it there, so I thought she wouldn't want them doing it. To my surprise, she just tried to relax and didn't stop them. I still didn't think this was going to work.

He lubed his dick and her hole with cum. Then he slowly pushed hard until he went in her. Rachel squealed but didn't complain. He came pretty quick. So did the next. Someone got under her to fuck her pussy. A third man forced it in her butt. Rachel wanted him out and didn't want it like that any more. He slowed and went slower and easy. When she squealed and pulled away, he began to cum in her as he slipped out.

The men who were left wanted her to enjoy it. After she came again, the men finished fucking her until they had cum in her their last time. Cum was everywhere and Rachel was used and tired. I gathered her clothes, but I guess her shoes didn't make it in there. They wrapped her in a towel and carried her down to our boat. I had her one more time before she fell asleep. It was the best I have ever had.

I should add that she doesn't bring this up in conversation.. I know that she has been taking at the club a few other times now. She is like our little club slut wife.

Tabbisfull
Tabbisfull
3,172 Followers