Want Sin Try your Twin Bk. 01

Story Info
The family makes Incest hard not impossible.
5.3k words
3.36
12.2k
16
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2023
Created 09/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone is 18+ in the this story of love and lust with family. I rode the short bus in school and am dyslexic and use software and editors to make it fun to read. Everyone in this story is 18+

Want to Sin? Try your Twin? Book 1

Our troubles began late in the spring of my eighteenth year in 2011 at my best friend's house. It started as what I thought was a mistake. My best friend is gay. He took my liking him as a best friend a step too far, and maybe without my upbringing, it would have been no big deal. Instead, he thought it was something much more. Wait, this makes very little sense. I'm getting ahead of myself. I have been told my thinking often seems like there is little sense there. Let me start over. I am Danny Allan Bogart, an eighteen-year-old male. I'm one-half of a whole person, or that's how my twin baby Sister tells it. She's ten minutes younger than I am, but we each seem to have half the life skills we need.

No, my Sister Denise Ellen Bogart is great in math, all A's, and my grades are C's; we both get all in English B's. She's better at grammar, and I am a better reader. Den is better at History. Damn, A's again me B's; I'm better in science A's unless I need math, then it drops to C's. Denise is better at music. I'm tone death. My skills are building things or repairing things, mechanical or electrical. I can fix or build a computer, but my Sister is better at using the computer. She even writes code. Den has even made a game we play; it creates a kingdom from cave dwellers to astronauts.

Our Dad took our computers away from us a few months ago after someone got caught watching porn. That little trick sent us to Church camp. Our folks never would say who had done it, but both of us had to go. It meant I had not gotten caught because I didn't use the laptop given to me by our folks. Dad gave us school laptops that the Church passed out. It can't get on the Internet. It logs on to a Church sponsored web service. It only goes to Yahoo, and the parental controls are locked like armor. You could watch martial arts movies or music videos, but no porn or T.V. shows rated higher nc17.

It links to two university libraries. Den wanted to hack it so we could go back online. Having been nine weeks now, you showed me your laptop. She could you had the skills, but I was lucky I asked you. "Better check first!"

You were working on starting a program from a flash drive. Unfortunately, my hand stopped yours from plugging it in.

I say. "Sis, look at all the software added to the laptop. Sis, do it, but there's a keystroke logger that shares our search histories with whoever had the passcode."

Den clicked on them and saw they were hidden, but she did locate them with a few clicks.

I add. "I'm so glad I used my laptop to do anything with, like online porn. I watched it whenever Dad took you, girls, to get your hair done and ice cream after. You know it leaves me two hours to watch porn and get off before you come home once a month is better than nothing."

Den says. "How did you pull that off?"

I answer you. "We both know just getting cum on the sheets from a nocturnal emission could mean weeks of extra chores. Hell, you know our Mom sent me to people, and I worked a few hours daily for them for free?"

Denise says. "Wait, you have your laptop? Can I borrow it, please it's been months. I think these new laptops don't link to web porn sites at all. I got it figured out, but I can't do it now. So you tell me there's a keystroke logger? I'm dead with no clue what to do next. Hold on, how did you get this?"

I laughed and say. "When our folks go to the church school's PTA meeting later after dinner tonight, you can use it. Wait, you said porn! That should give us an hour of safe alone time. I will loan you my laptop, but you got us busted, right, Sis?"

Den says. "I'm sorry, I was just so hot after seeing you boys in the weight room all sweaty and sexy; Mom went to take a covered dish to a sick church friend. I knew she would be gone for at least an hour or more, but she dropped it off and came home. She went to ask me to help with dinner, and she walked in on me rubbing my pussy to brother porn. Thank god she did not check the title. 'Sister catchers her brother watching porn.' I will be dead, sent to our Uncles, and he gives me weird vibes the way he looks at you."

I say. "Hold on, hold my beer; you notice too? Damn it; I thought it was my imagination; I didn't want to discover what he had in mind. My best friend is gay; I don't think of Jimmy that way."

Den says. "Please don't tell our Dad he would not let you see him; remember Glenda?"

I say. "I do remember she was a good friend to us both. So you're saying Dad banned her? Didn't you two get caught changing clothes together in your room?

Den nods her head and says. "We were practicing kissing and changing for bed in my room. Mom caught us. You would have thought it was sex the way Mom acted."

I say. "Wait, you can't be trusted. You got caught too often. If you want to watch porn, you must do it with me."

Den had a faraway look in your eyes as you thought about the fires of hell, and you say. "OK, burning in hell it is then, alright but no touching!"

Our folks came home from the store, and we had to help unload the car.

I say. "I tell you, late, sis."

We rode the bus to school. I spend most of the thirty-five-minute drive thinking, no talking on the bus. I recall asking Den to help me determine the odds; it helped me win more than I lost. Thankfully, we both are good at sports but we did not start that way. As kids, we tripped over each other's feet, or our own Den broke her wrist and arm in two events. I broke my collarbone and ankle at the same time. I was chasing after my Sister, who had my dirty sock at the time. I used it, too, you know, use, when boys need to be men. Damn it; it was my Cum sock, OK. Den took it and was teasing me about showing it to our Mom. Our parents are super churchgoers, you know, Wednesday night potluck dinner to Sunday school with a noon church service and most nights the Sunday night candlelit church service.

I tripped and went down the stairs, and the sock was forgotten when everyone was checking me out, getting me ready to go to the hospital, bones stuck out of my leg. I saw my Sister hide my sock under her clothes as you winked at me. Mom and Dad finding that sock would have grounded me, and I would have been sent on another Church purity weekend sleep. It would make my third this year.

An idea of how we look might add to our story. I start with my Sister. We are both six foot two, with medium-length blond hair and blue eyes. Den weighs one hundred and forty pounds, I'm thirty pounds heavier, but it's all muscle. We have both been active in MMA and a few more sports for two years, and we talked about dating kids our age. Our answer to each other was no, thank you. Our friends are still children, you know, immature.

Popping girls' bras to tying shoelaces on kids asleep in class was considered a sport. To drawing dicks with Sharpies on passed-out drunk kids, that sort of thing. That art and hangover cost me ninety days of being grounded and a three-day weekend Church purity camp. I was the one with a dick on my face.

My Sister and I have spent 90% of our waking lives together, touching if we are alone. We stopped touching in public or front of our folks a few years ago. They have mistaken our intimacies for sex, and that is far from our minds. So far, we love each other.

Our folks left for the Church meeting, and Den wanted to go to our bedroom now. Sitting at the kitchen table near the back door doing our school work, I held your hand under the table, keeping you in your chair. Mom came in the front door, and without making a sound, she went into the kitchen, took the tin of homemade cookies, and left. Den wants to go to my room again. Again, I hold your hand under the table, not letting you up.

I say. "Wait, did you hear the car drive off? Or did we even hear it drive up?"

Dad came back in and went to the bathroom, and a few minutes later, he left. We heard our car drive off. I leaned forward and kissed your cheek.

I say. "You would have gotten us busted again. You don't notice the right things. It bothers me when you don't notice. They always come back to the house for something. They have been doing this for two years, Den. How have you missed it?"

Denise says. "I'm just happy they left. I feel free. My mind stops working."

Ten minutes later, we did not hear a car pull up.

I say. "It was luck. One woman was so happy for a guy to fix all the broken honey-do jobs around the house. She gave me my seed money and knowledge worth so much more."

I say. "I recall she gave me A 100-dollar bill. She said. It's my lucky bill not to tell my dad."

I went on. "She then showed me how to go online and make a fake id up and to use a Virtual Private Network, use my Dad's info, and for goodness sake, don't tell your folks. Next, she taught me how to determine the odds, but my math skills were too weak. So how to remove your history and clear your browser came in handy."

Going to my room, my laptop was under my bed no need to let my Sister know of my stash place unless my dreams came true. I opened my laptop, and I opened a program that showed me where my Dad's phone was. It was at Church. I clicked on my Moms number, and she was at our Uncles house. I go to the porn site and see Den taking her panties off and leaving her dress on.

I opened my zipper, took my pants to my ankles, and did the same with my boxers. I'm not hard yet, but Den is watching me like I was a porn film. I started. Sister caught her brother watching in the shower five minutes in. Den moaned, looking at my growing cock. You spread your legs, and your smell is starting to get my mind off touching me, as I have done many times. I watch your fingers rub your pussy lips around your wet. Your smell is getting to me.

I say. "Your smell, if I touch myself, I will explode. May I do that for you, Den?"

Not hearing a no, you moaned again louder; your wet noises were louder as my fingers touched your lips. I caress and play with your hot soft lips. The wet is on my fingers, there, slick with your juices. I pull my hand up and suck you off my fingers to my moans now. I take more of your juices with my right hand, wrapping it around my hot, hard rock cock a few strokes, and I moan, stopping and gripping the base as hard as I could as my young cock pulses with my heartbeat.

My thumb found your little hard clit. It got more prominent in my fingers. The more I rubbed it, the more your legs moved. Tiny squeals were coming from you, and your wet dropped out of you like a cup spilled. You held my wrist hard as you rubbed your clit as you came and kept coming. I saw you speak three times as you were rubbing your nipples. Finally, you lifted your blouse, showing me the prettiest breast I had ever seen, the only breast I had ever seen outside of ten minutes of porn at a time.

I pinch your nipple. It got you close to your fourth come. I feel your hand on my hard cock as you stroke it. Then, as you saw the girl in the video, we came together by our hands. My come covered your hands as you did what I did, licking your hand.

You leaned over and did what the girl did. You swallowed my still-hard cock. You moaned and say. "Damn, Dan, did I taste this good? Did I, baby? Your cock taste so good goodness, you're messy."

It took maybe ten minutes. You climbed around and put your hot pussy in my face as I ate you as I saw the guy do it in the porn flick. When my finger slipped inside you, your taste, heat, and moans made you come, and more wetness came down my face getting my shirt wet. You grabbed my head in one hand, and you stroked faster on my cock as you sucked my cock head in your hot mouth. Your mouth got cold on my cock as you came; it made my come in your mouth as my mouth got cold on your pussy. We tried to breathe. We were both winded. At the end of May, it was still light out as we held each other. It was bliss. I started to fall asleep. Waking in panic, seeing it had only been five minutes, I stood up, took my dress slacks off, and put my long shorts on, hanging my things up. I get you up and bring you to my mirror. Our faces are bright red, and both our faces look like sin.

I say. "Denise, my hot Sister, we look like sin, Wash our faces, and let's go do the yard getting hot and sweaty. Our the heat causes our red faces. I mowed the yard as my Sister bagged the clippings and ran the edger. I finished and moved the garden hose as my Den weeded the rose garden. I moved the sprinkler and watered the yard as I pulled the oil filter and cleaned it. Did I get the plug and fuel filter I changed out? When our folks got home, I was putting an edge on the blade with a grinder.

Den taps me on the shoulder and says, with her hand over her mouth. "Mom, has you just come? Smile? But her phone was at Uncle Bob's. Wait, shit, that's weird?"

We came in and picked up our books, marking the pages so we could finish after dinner. Our faces were red with the sun and heat. We walked to our rooms before in our rooms we did rock paper scissors to see who got to shower first. My Dad slapped me hard in the face with his closed fists.

He yelled and says. "I've told you a hundred times no gambling in this house, you sinner. So you need camp again?"

Dad slapped Den's ass hard. He says. "You two no dinner and go clean the shop up. It's a mess."

I balled my hand down behind my leg, and I thought of hitting him for hitting my Sister and ordering us to clean a clean shop. Discouraged and ready to fight Dad, Den grabbed my hand and pulled me outside before my face showed anger. We walked into the workshop. It was there when the house was bought, and Dad never used it. I talked him into using it to build my dream truck. Seeing my shop trashed like someone went nuts. I turned to go in and finish him. Den pulled her long shorts down and showed me her ass. His hand covered too much of it. Den grabbed my arm, and as she looked to the back door, she put my hand on her ass.

Denise says. "It hurts. We need to be smart. I had 200 bucks from babysitting, but Mom found it, and well, the unwed mothers now have it."

My tools were thrown against the wall the dents and paint chips. One screwdriver was stuck in the wall. All my tools had a painted shape to put them on the pegboard.

Den Looked at this and says. "What the fudge, Brother? This is anger, but Dan, you said Mom's phone and Dad's was at two places; he's mad because he has to let his brother have his wife; her smile looked like ours. What the hell?"

We cleaned, and I put all my tools in my hand-built toolbox and locked it with a key in my truck cab. The spilled oil can take paint thinner to get up, and Mom and Dad came out at bedtime at ten pm. Dad looked and says. "Fix the holes you put in the walls, and you do this again. You two are going full-time at the Church preparatory school. So your world will be twelve to a room, bunk beds, and Church daily."

We were up till two am. The walls needed paint, but we had the stuff to patch the holes, not the paint. So we had nothing left we could do.

Den says. "Still the best day of my life, a boy made me crazy I came so much more than I do by myself. It felt so right."

I say. "You're right, Sis; it was great, but it will be tough to do again. That was the last PTA meeting of the year, and they never left us alone for more than an hour. Our smell and our bodies are going to give us away."

We went to the house to angry voices about making us work for Dad's anger about their agreement. Den opened the ice box and poured us two cups of Kool-Aid. The door closed, and Dad came out and ordered us to clean up and go to bed. Food was in the morning. Dad went out the back door and checked the shop as he looked at my truck.

It was where the car was parked, and my wrecked truck was next to it. I should have it running by the end of summer, and I drive us to college in it. It was under some of the carports. I bought it for a few hundred bucks. The money was from Christmas gifts, not spent on four years of savings. Dad was mad, but Mom backed me up, and I bought parts from an auto shop with my gambling money. It was Jimmy's Dad's place. I told my folks I worked for the shop for parts.

Later that day tired but happy to be out of the house. I was over at my best friend Jimmy's house, and Den was out shopping with Mom for next year's school clothes for college, their buying mine. I don't get a choice; never been given a choice.

I was getting beat playing War games on his play-station at Jimmy's house. Our scores were neck and neck; after two hours on the floor, my neck got stiff, and I lost. I asked for a pee break, went to the hall bathroom, and washed my hands. I came back into the room, and I was rubbing my stiff neck. I sat on the edge of the bed, and Jimmy sat next to me; he rubbed my neck and shoulders. It felt good to me. It made my neck not hurt, but there was something else there. He moved down my neck to my back; it felt more than friends. It was becoming uncomfortable, a little too intimate.

I turned to tell Jimmy that I did not feel that way about him, but I was genuinely flattered, he is and would always be my best friend, and he kissed me. Then, of course, I did not want the kiss then, but I started to say I liked it.

But I say. "No!" An utterance almost a yelp.

Instead, rather too quickly and I groaned out loud in nervous response when I saw my best friend's heart get crushed. It was a little too loud, and Jimmy's Mom heard the groan and opened the door to see Jimmy's arms around me and his face near mine as we must have kissed. Jimmy's Mom had me by the ear and tossed me out of the house, and I started walking home. My Mom picked me up, and we rode home in silence.

Getting home, the silence ended, and man, it got loud. Our Mom and Dad were yelling at me about being gay. My Sister and I learned early on when they shouted together; it was A. better to be quiet and plead the fifth or B. Lie if they thought you were gay; lie and say you are. There was no point trying to defend me as they heard I was gay, and nothing out of my or my Sister's mouth would ever change what they thought they believed. Finally, my Sister heard them say they were sending me to a gay conversion therapy camp for a week. My Sister came in, and she had a look on her face that said I'll get you out of this one, brother.

Den says. "Danny's not any more gay than I am. If he's gay, so am I."

I thought that would work. But, instead, in ten minutes, my Sister and I are getting a week off school and being sent to a church-run gay conversion therapy camp the following Monday.

Mom says. "Your college money will pay for it. After that, you two will have to get a job and stay at your Uncles place."

Dinner was in our rooms. Cell phones are a big thing in our school. Everyone has one. I bought two phones with prepaid phone cards called burner phones from a guy who sold me pot occasionally. It let us talk to friends or each other, but in our house, it was by text only.

I finished my food, and a salt and pepper shaker was on my dinner tray. The salt tasted odd on the food, as it did every time I added more to it for a few years. I took some salt and sprinkled some in my hand, and salt does not have two colors and two shapes of crystals.

I texted my Sister. "Den, check out the salt. It tastes odd by itself."

Denise texted back. "Shit, we have been eating this for two years. What the fuck is it?"

I texted back. "Not sure what it is, you know?"

Your text back. "Mom keeps her salt in the pantry. So I look when they go to sleep. Mind control drug?"

12