Want Sin Try your Twin Bk. 02

Story Info
Family makes it hard my Sister makes it harder.
5.4k words
4.31
5.4k
14
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2023
Created 09/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone is 18+ in the this story of love and lust with family. I rode the short bus in school and am dyslexic and use software and editors to make it fun to read. Everyone in this story is 18+

Want Sin? Try your Twin. Book 2

Den says. "I don't want to go home. We should leave now and never go back. I feel so dirty that kissing and getting shocked is bullshit."

I kissed you. The shocks we got were of our own making. It was unlike that truth or dare at the church camp when kissing a strange girl last summer. This was something special.

I say. "Den, I have been planning on leaving for school, the two of us and my rebuilt truck camper on a 1972 Chevy F100 baby-blue, and it's almost done. There are just a few things left to do on the rear end and brakes."

Den says. "How do you always have the cash to use to do whatever we want?"

I chuckled and say. "I thought you would have asked before now. I have been playing poker online now for a year and six months. I took the winnings starting with a hundred bucks. I started placing bets on sports games the second week with the poker winnings. My win column is five times higher than my losses, thanks to your help in the math. My second bank account is much larger than the amount the church university wants for four years.

Our folks have given you our credit card with our college expenses for four years to be paid off by our folks from our college fund.

Den says. "How much do you have a baby?"

I say. "We have about 150 thousand. I was waiting to finish fixing the truck, and I was going to ask you to leave with me; our folks don't get to tell me who I am or who I should love. You know it's you, by the way?"

Den says. "I waited for years for you to tell me this. You know it makes us sick, and we will burn in hell."

I say. "Den, You're sounding like Dad now. Where do you want to disappear to?"

The guards came before you could answer, they got us and took us to the cafeteria, and it was a kissing test again, only this time it was me teamed up with a strange girl, and we were both hooked up to the transformers and if we did not kiss you get a shock. The girl I was in the chairs with was cute, but she was not my Sister. She did not want to kiss me.

I whispered and say. "These folks are dumb. You kissing a guy is not going to make you strait. Please let me kiss you, and they will let us go."

We kissed before they lit us up, but they did too slowly anyway. We got hit, and I saw smiles on the camp counselors' faces. I thought they liked causing pain and getting five thousand a class. We had time in a room to wash up in a wash basin from the hit of the transformer. Finally, I got a chance to talk to Casey. She flashed me her glasses, which had a camera in them. She gives me a slip of paper with a newspaper number and a second number to call if she does not get out. She asked me to watch the door as she stood in the corner, building a phone and putting pieces together from her shoe. Her belt has a sim card with internet service and uploads the videos to the cloud. She was taking the phone apart and hiding it again. We returned to the room to another couple unwilling to kiss, and they got hit three times.

The last day was hell. They took us to a room with a lie detector test they strapped me to a heavy wooden chair. Its seat was stained with pee. The wax was all white. They showed me gay porn, and it did not turn me on. Thank goodness they hooked me to a 12-volt car battery on my balls. If I were not strapped down first, they would have never given them an inch taking my shorts off.

They showed me straight sex with a 'Married couple,' Yes, it turned me on, but it was crap. It seemed sick and well below church standards. It was not high-end porn. It was something found on someone's Dad's videotape.

It made the week feel extra crusty, but I did not get shocked. I guess I passed. I was given a green bus pass. I hung outside to see my Sis come out, and she did.

Den waved at me, keeping her hands low, and her head looked down. You flashed me your green card and our gang signs. You were pissed, but that sign was Stay away. They made us take a knee and pledge to remain pure. A purity ring was attached to our ring finger. It was clamped in place, unable to be taken off. I have the tools at home to take them off. We did not get a chance to talk before getting on one of the two buses we both passed. We had green cards. I saw that Casey girl sitting up front.

Two of the camp counselors rode on our bus sitting behind us. We were unable to talk on the ride home. We got to the church, and folks were picking up their kids; nobody looked happy, but we all had that Stepford wife's smile. Our folk's car came to get us, but it had our Uncle Bob driving.

He says. "Get in. Nana and Pops were in a car crash. Your folks drove up to stay with them. They are alright, just in bad shape, and I will see them as soon as I drop you two off. You two are grounded, and the fridge is full, as is the pantry. Your folks will be back in a week or less."

Our Uncle came in with us. He went to the downstairs half-bath and left. Denise pulled out the credit card with our college money.

You say. "I'm starving."

You pick up the phone, order half the Chinese food menu, and put it on your card.

I say. "Sorry, Den, but no way will Dad approve the charges. All charges have to pass by Dad. The card is useless too. Leave it here. He does not let us eat junk food."

I got my card, and the house phone rang, and they asked for another card. I gave Den my card. We ate when it got here. We talked about me fixing the truck, and Den could finish the camper space in the back. Getting started rather than sleeping, I started on the truck, and Denise stayed asleep.

The shell lifted and expanded out, but it needed paint and new bed covers with a new mattress, and I still had to add the outside kitchen on it, drill eight bolt holes, and hook the wiring up. It also has a bolt-on awning and a shower with curtains for privacy and the same for the toilet on the tailgate. I took the busted differential off and mounted the new one; there are still a dozen more to do. I jot down the times it would take to fix it, and it's over four days without sleep. I sat in the kitchen as we ate the last of the leftovers.

I say. "Pack our bags, your laptop, leave it here. Dad put spyware on both of ours, but I got mine in the plumbing crawl space and my bank. I'll show you. Come with me."

I take you to my closet; the smelly, dirty clothes hamper I moved out of the way.

Den says. "Man, that's rank. Wait, your using smell to hide your things?"

I say. "Yes, I used it for years. I put this hair on the screw head. It would show someone getting in my stuff if it were taken off."

I took the screws off with a cheap rechargeable screwdriver. Then, getting the panel off, I see my laptop bag and to-go bag with our passports, clothes we can wear, and hair dye. My eighty thousand in cash mixed bills are in a gym bag with dirty gym clothes on top and a false bottom with the bills.

I pull out the things and say. "Go pack the things you want to keep and things we need. I have a list of my things needing packing."

I gave you my list, and I went out to the truck, making it a camper finishing the camper part at lease, and putting the tires back on. The truck will roll so they can get it on a wrecker. Den went and packed for us three suitcases, one photo album, one personal diary, not yours, two trash bags of bedclothes, I guessed, and two stuffed animals, both I won for you at the Carney the church had.

I was truly moving on fumes as the sun came up. Finally, I finished the work on the camper going back inside to Den.

Den says. "We should be gone. This is scaring me. This could be our head start. Can't you buy something else? You got the money. What's so important about this truck?"

I say. "We're going. The truck will roll on the wrecker as soon as the shop opens. All the parts and my tools are in the truck. That truck is my dream to get out of here with you, my dear Sister, so we can sin and be who we want to be. I dreamed of loving you in it. I thought it would help us hide from them. No staying in hotels once we hit the road."

By eight am, I called the auto shop to get my truck, and as soon as it got there, we would ride on the wrecker to the shop. Locking the house door, we left a note about everything their church did to us, and we said our folks would never see us again. The message was a play-by-play, leaving out us kissing each other, but of the shit, the camp put us through.

We left the college card behind. I did one last thing. I called and forwarded the house phone to ring on mine, changing the ringtone so I would know it was them. Getting to the shop, I told them what I needed to do and picked out a paint color, and paid extra for pinstripes. I gave them the registered truck plates to put on. I spent a third for them to get started.

I say. "You guys, if you would do two things for me, let the motel know we're good people so I can get a room, and two, do not tell anyone you've seen us."

We walked across the street and rented a room in a motel. The auto-shop guy vouched for me. Den wanted to get busy making love.

I say. "Sounds excellent, Den; sure, let me take a shower. Den took hers back to the house as I finished the camper. I came out; I was not walking awake it was closer to sleepwalking.

I say. "Damn, Sis, you're sexy as fuck, but I am crashing, and also, I'm not crazy about doing our first time in a dirty motel, your worth so much more to me; I get us a fancy clean hotel. At least we can learn from each other and need birth control. If we do this, your, my wife, still in Denise?"

Den says I pulled the covers up, and you curled next to me. "Till hell freezes over, I fantasized about saying these words a hundred times. I never dreamed you say it."

I woke to the sound of a vacuum cleaner running next door. The bed was empty. Den came back in with coffee and breakfast.

Den says. "I took the phone with me. Dad called and said they would be back in four days or less. I figured out why our Dad and Uncle kept telling their kids, or less, to keep us off guard when they came home to catch us being kids. We were not playing and were not kids anymore. I refuse to be told what to do in life. You said once where should we go?"

I say. "I recall, baby. Sorry about dropping off the earth last night. I just got scared that Dad and good old Uncle Bob would come home, find us in bed and end us. I thought I'd got you. I can pay extra to fix the car. We did not need to stay there. We could leave and take the truck with us. I will grab a shower, and I like to give you a taste of my love for you to take your shower. Too much, Hon?"

Denise says. "No, dear, not too much at all, but while you were working on your dream truck, I searched our folk's room you. You will never believe what I found. Mom keeps a diary. I only read up on her college days. I say she was a good deal like who we talk about being. Then she met the twins, Bob first, then our Dad. But check out the trash bag."

I picked up the first bag. It was full of sugared candies, chips, and dips, with cookies and a dozen small cokes from Mexico made from sugar. Junk food was shocking, but the next bag was even more so. It had a dozen sex toys, a belt, and a harness with a rubber penis attached. There were ten DVDs of porn there and three kinds of lube, two morning-after pills, and a year's supply of birth control. On one of the DVDs, there was a homemade computer disc.

I held my hand out, and you kicked off your shoes, and you kissed me, and I returned the kiss, and you said. "Morning breath, but damn, I could get lost in your kisses."

We shared the sink naked brushing our teeth. My phone rang again.

Den says. "You were in the shower when Dad called."

I answered the phone as Dad trained us to do. "Bogart estates."

Our dear old Dad told me what we had to do to the house. But, first, he bought paint for the shop since we were getting paint on our clothes.

He said we were given two days to paint the whole house. "The paint colors and brushes were in the tool shed. So get this done, or you be in the Military, and that will leave your little Sister with my brother alone."

We hung up, and I was chilled to the bone, but I knew we had picked the right thing to move, running away. Den was white in the face. She heard that and stood naked, looking like a goddess trembling. You peed and ran to the bathroom, peeing on the toilet, and burst into tears. I held you to me you kept shaking. I wiped your leg up, getting the pee off you, and wiped you alright. It's more of patted dry it was my first time. I picked you up, carried you back to bed, and held you as you stopped crying.

Deb says. "I was reading Mom's diary waiting on our breakfast, and it said Mom slept with Bob first and got pregnant with us, then she was talked into sleeping with our Dad; Mom had to get married, and Dad is our Dad because he won a coin toss. So they share Mom and still do, and the book is almost finished."

I held you till my smell got so bad I carried you to the shower. I washed your hair, then your body doing all of you. There was a bench in the shower as I washed my body to your smile. I brushed your hair out and added some conditioner. I got dressed as you did, and we ate the cold food you brought. It was still better than most of what we got at home. I started reading the diary. It was every day for years till college, every few weeks to once a month. If an event happened, like being sent off to a gay camp, she said she had no hope we would get better. We were messed up at birth.

I stopped reading, and I saw my truck up on a rack there were working on it. I saw the light glint off that damn ring. It was turning green. I ran across the street, got my tin snips out of my toolbox, clipped off my ring, and returned to our room.

Dad's ringtone went off, and Den came out of the bathroom and answered it. Mom needed us to give one of our neighbors our folding tables.

Den says. "I'll tell Dan to take them out of the storage in the shop."

I called Mom back. It was at our grandmother's house.

Uncle Bob answered and says. "I go get your Mom."

Mom, out of breath, picked up the phone and says. "What now, you two?"

I say. "Mom, the Stevens still have them from their party; I don't have their number."

Den mouthed at me, she says. "Lied to Mom, your burning in hell."

Mom says. "Can't you two brain trust do anything?"

I bit my tongue and kept quiet. Then, finally, I started to say what I wanted to do, and she hung up without waiting for my answer.

Den says. "You know they left for vacation and won't return till mid-June?"

I say. "I know, Den, but she calls and can't get them to answer, and the Smiths won't come by the house and find us gone; I'm not as smart as you, but I do think on my feet."

I cut Den's ring off, and she tossed it in the trash. Her finger was just as green as mine was. Den had a newspaper and saw a company in the news section. It showed that the feds raided it. The parent company stock was tanking.

Denise says. "Two suits were talking stocks at the counter, drinking coffee and talking shop."

One guy says. "The parent company was going to split into two companies that were going to merge, and the stock was thought it would double or triple its value as soon as they reported the stock split."

I say. "Remember the company name?"

Den handed me the paper and says. "I've been following a few companies on the verge of going big, pretending to buy stock. Could I have a few thousand to buy some of the company's stock, Please?"

I hand you the card and say. "I have 10k on this card. You can use whatever you need. My wife, half of everything I am is yours. If you think you need more, ask."

Den pushed me down on the bed, sat on top of me, and says. "Half, huh, Hon? I want all of you, and I got two morning-after pills cause it takes a while before the birth control starts working. I took my first breakfast. I want you, my brother. You make things less scary."

Den took me out of my things, and you took yours off. We kissed, but now we were naked; it sent shocks through us. My hard cock pressed into your flat tummy; your breast was in both my hands as I toyed with your nipples. One hand now holds your ass to your moans in my mouth. Your hands hold my face as you kiss me, and you slide your hot wet pussy down my stomach till my hard cock bumps your ass. My Sister moves her hips, and my cock drips my pre-cum on your rosebud. My fingers wrap around my cock as I rub it on your ass, and it slips into your wet pussy lips.

I say. "You want to come on my cock, or do you want to do it and piss our parents off."

You rotate your hips getting your pussy lips open, and your lips get fat and hot. It was again a good shock. You just started rubbing your clit as my finger found your ass, and my finger went in as far as it could go. You start trying to get past your hymen. I pull out and push you onto the bed. You are wet, but your nerves or inexperience are not helping. I started licking your nub, your clit. You loved my thumb, but now I sucked it in my mouth.

You shake and say. "OH, Dan, please don't stop. You're going to make me Come!"

You arched your back and kept rubbing your hot pussy on my face getting my face wet with your juices. You come a second time as I add two fingers to you.

Den moans and rubs my hard cock, I say. "Den, slow down. I'm I am coming."

I am covered in my cum as you lick your fingers. I mount you my cock slides in up to your hymen. I rub your clit as I flip us over, letting you take top. You work my cock in your pussy. You come a fourth time as I slide past your hymen, and I rest you on my arms as your eyes flutter. I read and heard it's a few seconds of light pain to heat that begins in your pussy.

Den got wetter, and the moans started non-stop as you rotated your hips in small circles. It was doing a number on my cock. It was making me throb in beat to your strokes. My moans joined yours. I stroked harder. Deep strokes made me come. It felt so good. I moved faster, and you screamed, grabbing my back. Your nails were leaving trails of scratches on my sweaty back. It stings, but the only thing that matters is to see you come again.

I flipped you on the bottom again and pounded you into the bed. Den arched her back, grabbed my hair, and pulled me to your mouth. We kissed as we both came. Seconds after you fell back to the bed, I found your death grip on my breast. You were leaving a mark. I look at the pool of sweat on Denise's chest and see I've left my mark on your breast. We panted like track stars, and the bed was damp with our sweat, as was our hair. I lay next to you as you nibbled my neck.

Den hissed and says. "Damn, all my non-church girls' friends said your first would probably be shit; this was not shit, Dan. I still tingle, but you stay away from me with those sex toys."

I went to the bathroom to pee, and I felt a soft hand on my cock, aiming for me as I peed.

We stepped into the shower, and you say as we were washing each other. "I still want a nice hotel. This place stinks, but now it stinks of us."

Deb got dressed first and got the maid to come in and make the bed. Deb did not tell me she was out there as I was shaving. I stepped out with a towel wrapped around me. I saw the maid. She smiled as Deb handed me my clothes. I got dressed in the bathroom. We went to a coffee shop for a cup and some snacks. Then, I got online to check the teams.

I put in the teams playing, did a spreadsheet, and looked at them side by side. Then, I placed ten bets and looked at the company Den told me about.

12