Want Sin Try your Twin Bk. 04

Story Info
The family makes Incest hard not impossible.
5.7k words
4.32
4.2k
10
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2023
Created 09/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone is 18+ in the this story of love and lust with family. I rode the short bus in school and am dyslexic and use software and editors to make it fun to read.

Want Sin? Try your Twin. Book 4

Sleeping late, we were clean, and the sheets smelled good. You got up and loaded the coffee maker as I put a tee and shorts on with flip flops going out to start breakfast—eggs, and bacon. I made veggie bacon for my Sister. I made buttermilk biscuits and baked them in the propane oven. I fry up four slices of sausage patties, and only one is left. I cook up the last piece after pouring out the extra grease. I added a few tablespoons of flour, cooked the starch taste out, and added a half cup of coffee to mix with the flour and sausage. I added salt and pepper and a hot sauce and made gravy for the biscuits.

Fifteen minutes, we ate breakfast in our chairs; you were cute and girly as you moved your chair over so our knees were touching. You took one of your veggie bacon and traded me one for my bacon, and we ate. We had a biscuit each for the gravy and one with butter and jelly. I made two eggs and two honey butter sausage biscuits with eggs and wrapped them up for a mid-morning snack.

We broke camp just a half hour before check-out time as the rain had stopped. I found the truck ABS was a dream to drive on wet roads. We stopped at the biggest town, found a laundromat, and washed our clothes as I worked for a half hour getting the next three weeks loaded in my program. I gave you the laptop, and you said we needed two. This is because we both need to spend time to make money.

I went to one of the locals about our age and asked. "Is there a place to buy computers near?"

The person says. "Yes, there is a Big Box store just outside the city line next to the liquor store and used clothing store."

There was an odd mix of things to earn money in a town of thirty thousand people. The laundromat had a coffee bar and pool tables, and video games. There was a wire rack with postcards, and one photo stood out. It was a house on a hill with iron beams mounted into it, giving it an odd shape. It showed a center round house lit with a fire pit and a pool with a big deck built around it and an outside kitchen; two wings stood on the beams. The hill had a trail down to the lake; a pier led into the water. The postcard was five years old, and get this, it was a listing for homes for sale in southern California, a town of Big Bear Lake, one state over. So for kicks, I bought it. It was a buck.

I showed it to Den, and she fell in love with it like I did. "You said skiing a lake in the summer, a three-hour drive to the ocean and two to Los Angeles. Hell, baby, it has two wings!"

It said for sale but no price. So Den opened an internet search and found it listed it was still for sale. So Den pulls up a spreadsheet and shows it to me. So we are two-thirds of the way there to buying a big house.

Den says. "I crunched the numbers. If you hit 75% of your wins, that gives us the rest for a down payment; you want to ask Jimmy if he has anything he can put down?"

We went to the Big Box store. Den picked out the best laptop there and saw better ram cards and a better hard drive for mine. I bought a Kindle. It was loaded with a hundred books. Well, at least they're paid for. I have to download them. They come with the book; I need to pick them up on line.

You showed me the photos of the house. The master bedroom had a master bathroom the size of my bedroom, and the bed looked into the sunrise, as did the bathroom. The wings matched in design. Both had balconies and hot tubs. The house had four bedrooms with four and a half baths, a four-car garage, a basement game room with a wine room, a fireplace in the tasting room, one in the living room, and one in each of the two main bedrooms.

The kitchen looked into the lake over the living room. The kitchen is two steps up, so your view of the lake is almost untouched. The house had both city water and well water. The slanted roofs were full of solar panels, and the windows and glass walls were double-glazed. The rest of the house was heavily insulated. A septic tank handled the sewage, and the house had a large propane tank buried on the hill to keep it from being seen.

The city put in gas lines and laid the sewer lines, but that had yet to be put into service. There was a note of an issue with the city, and the pipes could freeze. The taxes were high but less than our folk's place in the big city. All in all, it looked like a dream, and I thought this was my truck was just a dream that my youth needed, we deserves more out of life.

I text Jimmy. "I found it. I am so close to buying it; we have more than half now, two wings, and two master bedrooms. I'll add the link after the text. Are we talking kids' shit, or do you want to be half in on our love nest?"

I got a text back. "Sorry was in history class; the whole school is talking about the police arresting your folks, that and the fact they sent you to camp that's now being investigated for money laundering. Your Uncle was head of the camp. You knew that, right?"

I text back. "What the fuck? He's what?"

You sent a link and a text that read. "Next class, got to go will call when I get home. The place is right out of our dreams. You and I have never been kids."

I show Den my phone as you save your work and hand it to me. I went to the link on the laptop, and the news spot was on about the camp. They fuzzed out the faces and used our words, but the actors voiced them. The camp's owner was the head of the church and had left the country about the time I sent Dad the email. Why did he go then and not when the story broke? Wait, one of the DVDs did not have a label on it. What did that mean?

Our Uncle is VP in charge of Public Relations for the church and camp, and he's taking the fall for the camp. On the other hand, Dad and Mom have been charged with fourteen counts of incest. That's how many times on the DVD their clothes started different in each one.

The news reporter says. "The couple planned to add their eighteen-year-old children to their sick games. They are looking at one hundred and forty years in jail each, with a $140,000.00 fine. Their house is being forfeited to pay the fines, which takes months. There is no word where the two kids are, but they are both eighteen and free to do as they please. The church was closed after a fire broke out in the business office; the crowds were there to watch it burn the streets were blocked in both directions the trucks could not get to the fire to put it out."

I sent a text to Casey. "In the DVDs, not all were the same look at the one unmarked; I think there is something on it. The timing of when the head of the church ran was odd. Think about it he did not run when the camp story broke. He ran when I called my dad that was almost four days, two, and two should be four, not five, right?"

I took us to a nice dinner. The Saturday games are hours away from being over. I'm trying to act grown-up and not watch or listen to the fun. Of course, watching them never helped, but I kept up with the games.

Denise says. "You itching like you need to watch the games like you can change the outcome or the bet. I check the stocks every two hours, but it's only to see if my program sees any changes and gives me a red warring, and my search engine checks the news for the keywords I loaded in. I could set that up to track changes in stats, which might give us more of an edge. I can work on this, and you can ignore me for a few hours."

I had planned on staying in a lovely Hotel, but Den says. "We should save our money for that house. Think we can drive there and take a tour?"

You checked the map app, and it said twenty-two hours from here.

I say. "Sounds like a road trip, Sis. Great idea."

Den does her programming and sets up my spreadsheet to track news changes, and you added to my one news feed to all of them. You opened up programs to work on all the world sports. I sat next to you, my leg touching you. Your feet felt cold to me. I moved, got my leather jacket, wrapped your feet, and stuck mine back next to yours. You sighed, leaned over me, and kissed me like lovers do. Turning back to your code, you were still there. The keys made light clacking noises you knew when you hit a key.

I'm reading A Brave New World as you worked for four hours. Then, finally, I move to the door, go out, and load the coffee machine for in the morning. I made us each a single-serve cup of hot coffee espresso strong with sweeten condensed milk and poured it over ice cubes from a tiny, off-grid propane refrigerator.

Closing off the kitchen and locking the cover, I take our drinks inside.

You smell the hot coffee, and you giggle and say. "OH, dear heart, you love me so well, thank you, Now put your feet back. You went out without socks. I bet your feet are cold."

I say. "Cold feet, warm heart, baby!"

I read in till you say. "Done; I let it run on the stats to date and the records of the last four years; it tracks news reports and scans forums for keywords you used in your news searches. I sent alerts to your phone green means action needs no response, yellow needs response but not time critical and red means look now; Red 911 was we both need to work on it. I need some sleep. We get to sleep in now. We're on our own."

I slip socks on and my shoes. I go out and set the coffee maker to eight hours later. I go back in, pull the quilt over you, and take my shoes off, slipping into bed and getting another kiss. You draped your arm around me, and everything went nice, fuzzy, and warm. My Sister is all warm. I awoke before my Sister, the opposite of what we were at home.

I turned the alarm off and made breakfast eggs and veggie bacon, sliced avocados with re-fried black beans, and toast.

I hear you peeing, and I set the tables on our camp chairs, and you come out, and you say. "That was a very nice night. Thank you for the sugar rush and caffeine kick. You took a sip of your coffee. You cook very well. I think I'll keep you, dear."

I say. "Eat Sis, were not burning daylight. We're on our own time now."

I broke camp as you went to the restroom. You would pee in front of me but not the other.

We stopped for gas as I got Jimmy's text. "Big news let me know when sexy, and I have one hundred thousand that I can get to now and two hundred and fifty thousand when I turn twenty-one; I say we need to look into the place, and if it's not on an ancient cemetery, we should buy it putting money down, and my lawyer can help us finance it."

I say. "I'll know how we did on this week's games. I did not look till midnight Sunday, but we are looking for at least $240,000 and heading there now. I expect we will be there in under twenty-five hours."

Jimmy says. "I check out flights, but I might fly and rent a car. Get a hotel room, and I'm bringing a special friend. He came out to me. It was nice; you are not the only one with a smile."

I received a text from Casey; it read. "Wow, list of payments to judges and tapes, I call you."

I took Casey's call hanging up with my friend, and you say. "It's got a list of the deals, even videos of some of them. Man, what a juicy story. Now, here's a kicker. You may not know your Mom was a hooker to get through college, and your Uncle got her into making porn films. So you guys should get a DNA test."

I say. "I would not waste the money. I don't care; I would like to kick their asses with a baseball bat, but no, thank you for letting us know."

Denise put her head on my shoulder and says. "We don't need a test. Your right. All of them are out of our life. This is going to happen. We can work from home. Our stocks went up 8% overnight."

Like a snap went off, you crossed your legs, put the laptop in your lap, and were gone to me working on your computer with total focus. I cranked the tunes up to some Pink Dark Side, and we ate the miles like crazy. I reached out and held your thigh in my hand. You patted my hand without stopping. You hear an alert on your phone, and you check it and save your work by looking at your reports on your phone.

Den says. "Saturday's games, we hit all of them. And the report is still running. It sent me an alert it needed my input. You are holding up your end rather well. Can we do lunch somewhere with a hot spot? Don't care about junk food? Good with me, let's try a fast food burger, I say, let's try The King. Their website said they have WiFi."

We exit the interstate, and the driver has our order ready. Den paid with one of my pre-loaded gift cards, more accessible than piles of cash. We even have a card reader. They are not listed with an address. You must load them at one of three big box stores like our phones and the internet. We park, and you log on one-handed as you eat, and you keep the fry in the center console as you put your drink in the door cup holder.

The food was alright. It was fast. I could not tell that it was much better than what our Mom made. I tasted filler and too much salt on everything. I put our food wrappers in the trash, and we hit the road stopping for gas about thirty miles outside of town.

Jimmy texted us. "Landing, I rented an Airbnb for the four of us to make things easy. Wait till we get there map-app tells me we're forty-five minutes out."

Den texted back. "About the same for us will order pizza the crap they called at school was crap, you know, good pizza? You know our folks never ordered it."

It went fast getting into town. Of course, there was very little traffic going into town on Sunday night, but the people leaving town, the fancy cars and high-end sports cars, were quite the eye-opener.

I say. "Denise, this town is way too high-end. I can't believe the house has not sold in five years?"

Den got on her phone and searched county records. In a court case, a distant family member was suing for the property of the Realtor who owned it. The case has dragged on for five years. There was a court order halting the sale four times in five years. My Sister looked up school taxes, and it's a hundred thousand behind in school taxes, but it has a lakeside dock and four acres. The house had a building permit from 2001. It was remodeled, and you found before and after photos.

I say. "Dive into the Realtor, hon. We two are spawns of Satan, and knowledge is power."

We drive up to the B&B, and I texted you because four houses are behind a locked gate. The gate opens. I drive and look at the four doors, and Jimmy comes out and points to a car. I pull in, and it's Bobby from school. He wants to be called Bobbie now.

I hugged and kissed Jimmy, and I hugged Bobbie and said. "You hurt my best friend. I will not be nice, but if he loves you we will, too. It is that easy."

Talking about what they saw on the news or read in the paper. Looking at the pizza places and the reviews, one has a thousand or more great reviews. We ordered three pies, bread sticks, salad, and some cheesecake, and they had Mexican Cokes in tiny bottles. We ordered two each. Jimmy showed me what they got at the store: two kinds of bacon, organic eggs, canned ready-to-bake biscuits for breakfast, and coffee lots of coffee.

The talk was about how we got away from our folks. Den told it, and it made me out more of a hero than I remember, but she glowed when she talked, and no one wants to tell their lady that got my part in the story wrong.

I winked at Jimmy and asked. "Den, please let us know what we found about the house."

My knee was bouncing like crazy Den turned the TV on to the two games with a picture in a picture and turned the sound off.

Den says. "We got twenty thousand on these two games. One is fifteen to one odds. If the Giants win, we can buy the house with what I made this week."

Both games still have time on the clock, but I need to listen to Denise's words. The owner is in debt. The company owes back taxes and is in deep as they spent a good deal of money fighting the court case and eight years of back taxes.

Jimmy says. "What if we offer a lawyer contract to pay their back taxes? If the house goes up for sale, we will pay the rest."

Den says. "Taxes on the house are 32k a year; utilities are another 40k."

Bobbie says. "Damn, that's much less than half what my Mom pays for her place, and it does not have those views."

I say. "Well, remember, we're buying it, not financing it. Our house note would be shit four thousand, not counting insurance. Speaking of views, I've seen a lot of them today been a long one. You did not say if there was a hot tub."

Den says, "You don't want to know there are twenty minutes in one game and almost an hour in the other?"

I say. "It will still be here after the hot tub."

We dressed in swimwear. Bobbie gets to the hot tub, lights two joints, and hands me one and Jimmy one.

Bobbie says. "My Mom and I share smoke, and she used to get sick when I would smoke with friends. I can't do that anymore. My Mom is sick with cancer. She has months left my Sister is staying with her. So I had to see if this was just a pipe dream. We've spent the month discussing sharing a home in paradise and skiing in the winter, swimming in the summer, and a good college nearby. I want our life to be special, and Jimmy talks about you two as angels. He's right."

We got toasted, and the outside music and light turned off at ten pm. We stayed in the tub but talked low, went inside, reheated the pizza, and ate snacks.

Den says. "Dan will cook breakfast. Then, we need to contact a lawyer and the Realtor to get moving; Dan has the cash for the taxes nearby. Let's not sleep late. We don't know if there are any other players we have to bid against."

We got to the downstairs room. The suite was relatively small. It was just a cleaner motel where we first made love in.

Den says, "She was tired and would make it up to me in the light of day."

I held you in my arms after we brushed our teeth. Then, I picked you up like you were as light as a balloon and took you to bed. I pulled the covers back on the bed, laid you down, joined you, and pulled the covers up. Den and I both have tee-s and shorts and socks on. It's a bit chilly at night here.

I say. "Hon, that's fine. I'm not keeping score. You won my heart, and you can't keep from screaming out when you cum in your happy place."

Den says. "You not quite either. I made you scream before, lover, but we don't need to flaunt it being so close and all, but I have to admit I'm curious about what men do to men."

I say. "I never thought about it. You never even used your finger there."

Denise says. "Shit, the strap thing with the toys was for women to do men. You that perverted?"

I say. "Let's try your fingers first. I have no clue if it even feels good."

We heard soft moans coming from above. The words were unclear, but it sounded like love, not just sex; Den kissed my neck as you held me close. Your hand bumps my hard cock, and you take my hand and show me your wet. You mount me with you vibrator in my ass and begin a slow rocking my cock in your hot pussy. I played with your breast as we kept slow up; by this time, we were pounding the bed, and Den would have screamed with her first come. You start to tremble, and you find my mouth. We kiss, the fires are building as our pace picks up, light sweat forms on us, and my hair starts to feel damp. I felt it begin in my balls. My come was climbing. Our need was punched up by you rolling your hips, moving almost off of me, and slamming back down on me. Your face gets that pained look. You try to edge over us again, but my cock is not having it. I explode, and you follow also. But you shuttered and pounded us to noises of bouncing springs. You came a second time screaming, and you held your hand over your mouth so that your shaking even caused me to let go again with a double squirt of my cum. We lay together, trying to catch our breath.

12