Wanted

Story Info
Sultry day dreaming.
1.1k words
1
978
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wanted...

The ad in the date-wanted section read.... Sexy date wanted for an a very private weekend party. All applicants must be able to follow strict instructions and withstand long hours of pleasuring a very lonely man. You must possess the oral skills that will take my mind to places rarely visited. Her touch is soft and gentle while full of electricity. Her legs must be long and thin with feet to match. Nicely painted toes, red is my favorite! Her hips must be thin and curvy while her breast small with gum drop nipples. All natural would be a bonus! Applicant must not have inhibitions and be open to all possibilities of being pleasured from head to toe. The ability to show compassion and affection while being the vixen I have dreamt of.

Lola thought to herself, this guy has just described me. She clicked on the "Check me out" box and read through his profile. He was 6'4" and a very buff 180 in weight. The bluest eyes with the sandy brown hair complimented his deeply tanned skin. As she continued reading, she began to build an incredibly sexy fantasy in her mind. He stated that he was looking for someone with no inhibitions, I wonder what exactly he would consider inhibitions? I most definitely have the body type he's describing. Long, slim, flat rippled belly, legs for days and all natural! "Could this be true!", I thought to myself. My oral skills are out of this world, some guys have never made it past the mouth hugs! Inhibitions... what is that even?? And I ooze compassion and affection from the pours of pores of my soft skin!

I eagerly clicked on the message now tab. I began my introduction like this...

Let me paint a mental picture for you, if you will. Close your eyes, relax and picture this, long light brown hair to my waist with natural pit hair to match, the prettiest blue eyes with such deep mystery when I read your every want and desire through your blue eyes. The slimmest body with hips the shape of a

perfectly handcrafted hourglass. Legs that start at the hips and extend long and far to perfectly pampered feet with the longest red tipped toes. Nestled away between tight thighs is a bush that is the gateway to the most perfectly fitting velvet glove that just begs to be slipped over a firm "finger". Picture your berries buried in the thick natural bush.

In closing I thanked him in advance for taking the time to read my message and I hoped I could demonstrate the pure joy of slipping his hard member down my long slender neck as I deep throated every inch of him.

Within no time I heard the ding of a notification. I open the message to read this...

My place, 8pm tonight. Wear a beige trench coat with red lace panties and bra with matching red stilettos. Be prepared to please. L

He provided the address to the location. I had a couple of hours to pamper myself before presenting him with a night he won't forget. I started with a hot shower. The warm temperature of the water always causes the urge to pee. I reach down and finger my clit as it swells. The urge is getting stronger. I run my other hand up my long thin belly to lightly touch my erect nipple with the warm water running over it. I pinch it just enough that I feel that ping feeling in my clit. I relax and let my flow stream over my hand and down my legs. The warmth of the liquid gold running the length of my slender long legs is such an arousing feeling. I took my piss covered hand and rubbed my belly, breast and neck. The thought of doing something that most people would frown upon is what drove my desire. I worked my horniness up just to the point of an amazing orgasm was just at its start. I stopped playing and finished my shower making sure that my long hair had the perfect floral scent and my skin had just enough oil rubbed in to ensure the softness men found so desirable. I spritzed my erogenous zones with a very light scented perfume to highlight my natural smells. It was time to slip into my sexy red lace thongs and lace bralette. I looked myself over in the mirror and thought "Damn! I'd date me!"

I arrived at the address provided. Very sexy location in an outdoor area that was obviously designed for a night such as this. No words were spoken as he greeted me as I stood in front of him as he requested. He looked at the tie that kept my coat closed and without hesitation I reached up and pulled the belt loose. It draped open and exposed my perfect body. His erection was immediately noticed. He dropped his eyes and looked to the blanket he had perfectly spread with a little nod of his head indicating for me to drop to my knees and demonstrate what I had said I would do.

I tickled the head of his thick full cock. Circling around the ring of the head and taking time to tease the underside where the sensitive part is. I ever so lightly tongued his hole. I heard him draw in a deep breath. I took that as my cue to take more of his cock into my mouth. I slowly let the head slid through my lips across my tongue as it curled around the shaft. I slowly slid my mouth down being sure that I lubed it as I went. My hands are cradling his balls ever so gently. They are dancing in delight in my grip. One hand remains around his balls as I take the other and slowly with a firm grip start to stroke his veiny hard cock. My hand is just below my mouth so that the tickle of my tongue on the tip of his cock with grip of my stroke gets him rock hard. I feel the throb deep in his member begin. Now is the time for the magic to happen. My mouth is slippery wet with that good spit. Without warning I slide his 9-inch cock slowly to the back of my throat. His body tightens in pleasure. I could feel his thoughts of this is as far as it goes. I paused for a few seconds just holding his cock in my warm mouth before slowly pushing past the back of my throat deep into my neck.

This proved to be too much for him, and he shot is load directly into my core!