Wanting

Story Info
Short story about desire, and the need to be wanted.
1.3k words
3.88
1.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat in the cafe, basking in the sun in the courtyard.

It was a beautiful late spring day. Warm, but still a little fresh.

She walked up a little shyly. Perhaps even nervous.

This was the first time we had met in person and I could tell she was a little anxious. Most likely a little excited too.

I looked up at her and smiled.

Her face lit up and I could immediately see her relax a little. She took a seat opposite me and we started to chat. Simple, polite conversation. Naturally I started to flirt and she responded. It was fun, but I had more in mind. I continued flirting, but getting a little more daring each time. Seeing how she reacted. If she would grin. Would she blush? Maybe look away. I'd search and probe with my comments, assessing her levels of comfort, and arousal.

Her body language starts to change. She leans forward towards me, exposing more of her cleavage. She continues to shift in her seat, as if she can't get comfortable. Her pupils dialate as she looks into my eyes. I can tell that she is ready.

I straighten up and look directly into her, and in a soft yet firm voice, tell her "I want you to get up now. Walk over to the bathroom, and once inside, I want you to take off your panties. Come back here, give them to me and then sit back down again. Do not speak. Do not hesitate."

All of a sudden she looks nervous, but she feels compelled to. Not just because she is aroused and wants to, but she feels the power of my voice and command.

When she returns, and gives me her pants, I casually take them and place them in the inside pocket of my jacket. I smile once more at her again and stay "Good".

We then continue to talk. I hold her in place with my eyes, and discuss more salacious details. Teasing out of her hidden desires and fantasies. I know that she can feel the soft breeze between her legs and the discussion is only adding to her arousal. I can see she wants to touch herself. But I refuse to give her any signals to do so.

After a time, I stand up, take her hand and guide her away.

We walk to my place, hand in hand, not saying a word. I open the door and let her in.

Following, I close the door behind me and lock it. I return my focus to her and say "now, let me see you. Undress for me." Her resistance, if there was any, has gone now, and she quickly removes her dress. She is glorious. Standing there in front of me. Vulnerable, exposed, so willing.

"Thank you" I say. "Now I would like you to lie down on the bed please".

She walks over, and as she lies down, I gently grab her wrist and start to bind it to the bed. "I'll look after you. Just do as I say". I tie up the other wrist as well and bring out a blindfold. "This is to help you concentrate on your other senses. Heighten your experience". She nods and swallows. Not daring to say a word.

I gently start kissing her lips and stroking her hair.

She wants to reach out to touch me but can't, and I tell her to lie back and stay still.

I start to kiss more passionately. My tongue gently probing inside her mouth seeking out hers. My hand goes behind her head, and I pull her in closer to me.

As I lift her head up gently, I start to kiss her neck and gently nibble on her ear lobes. I can hear as she starts to moan already and I know she is enjoying this.

I kiss down across the collarbone and shoulder, my lips making a path down to the top of her chest. I gently cup a breast in one hand and place my lips around her nipple. Sucking on it, licking it, maybe even a very soft bite. She wants more, but i keep moving, tracing a path down. My kisses trail across her tummy, over the belly button, down to her waist and hips.

I can start to breathe her in now, smelling that you have become aroused. It's incredibly intimate and personal. She wants it. She wants me! But I ignore all the signals being given to me and continue on my way. Kisses down her thigh, over her knee, moving on to her calf.

I make my way down to her foot. I gently touch it. Feeling it in my hand. Stroking it. Making sure I don't tickle, but with a soft touch. I kiss her foot and look up at you. She tells me that she wants me and tries to move her body to get more contact with me, but if tell her to stay where she is. I am enjoying being in control.

She obliges, but it's killing her as she wants more.

I roll my tongue out and start to lick the inside of her leg. My tongue moves ever so slowly up. I'm now at her inner thigh and she starts to quiver. The anticipation is electric.

I crouch before her. She has opened her legs up even more without realising it, letting me in, closer. I bend down and gently breathe out across her pussy. It sends shivers down her spine. It's like being outside wearing a skirt with no panties and a strong breeze blows. She recalls that happened not long ago, but it seems like an age!

I start to trace a circle. It's centred on her clit, but really wide, going around her pussy and covering her inner thighs and hips. "Why won't he just lick me!" She is thinking. Each time around I make the circle get smaller. Ever so slowly, my tongue gets closer. Starting to touch her lips and labia, and then drift across her pussy and tasting. But never touching her clit.

Until finally I'm there. I've reached the center. And as I do, I reach up, and firmly place my hands on her hips, holding her down and rest the tip of my tongue right on her clit.

And I wait....

And wait....

She tries to arch, but i hold her down. She can't fight me.

And I smile.

Until finally she starts to beg. Which is what I was waiting for.

"Please... I need you now! I'll do anything. Anything at all. Just make me cum with your tongue!"

I look up at and repeat "Anything? Good"

And I open my lips and suck her clit into my mouth, closing my lips over it and locking it in place as a I start to flick my tongue across it.

As she start to get more excited I open my mouth again and lick her pussy with bigger, broader strokes. The roughness of my tongue feels amazing. And then I really focus. Getting my tongue to have regular, consistent contact with her clit. Keeping up a steady rhythm.

Her hips start to thrust forward, wanting more contact. I effortlessly slide two fingers into her. Deep. I push up, and curve them back towards me. Making contact with the upper front wall and start to gently massage there. She gasps, clearly never having had her g spot stimulated before.

And then it comes. She lets out a moan and I can feel the warm wetness flow out onto my face. I do love it when she cums. :)

I let it wash all over her, take off the blindfold and gently untie her from the bed, and then ask "now my gorgeous girl... How are you going to please me?" With a devilish grin ;)