Wanting Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In her mind, Samantha had it all, everything she could want right here in bed.

Nothing could be more perfect than this

* * * * *

Epilogue

A couple of days passed and Samantha was still in a daze from everything that had occurred. After their hot session, Chandra still wasn't totally ready to commit forever, but she did say she'd give it some very deep thought. Samantha couldn't believe it. She thought her and Nick had convinced her to go all the way and be their woman, their Miss Devina but Chandra wouldn't commit to the threesome just yet.

Despite the disappointment, Samantha continued to think positive, hoping Chandra would come around to their way of thinking. After all, both her and her man rocked Chandra Wills world.

"Hey Sam... Sam..." Carrie's voice woke her from her stupor. "Hey, ma'am, where you been hiding?" Carrie caught up and walked right next to her.

"Just with my man," she recited like a song and didn't meet Carrie's blue gaze. "We've been having so much fun and all, and... I been kind of forgetting to return phone calls."

"Oh Jesus! I knew you were gonna get all caught up in this guy. And you told me you wouldn't."

Samantha nodded, knowing that was only half of the truth. She stopped a minute. "Well, I don't mean it, Carrie but, can you blame me?"

"No I can't, sister. I really can't. I'd be preoccupied with everything too. Hey, do you write about him in those dirty books you publish?"

Samantha eyed her friend. "They're not dirty. Sexy but not dirty! And yes, I do put him in them at times. Not always because that would be freaking boring."

"Boring how, Sam? The man is fucking fine."

"I..." Sam stopped a moment. "Yeah, and why didn't you ever go after him?"

"Because he didn't want me. He mentioned how much he loved a woman with curves. My one fifty wasn't enough for him, I guess. It's cool though, you guys are a good looking couple and since you're my bestie, I'm happy you're in love with him. You deserve it."

"Thanks babe." Samantha hugged Carrie. Just as they let go, she spotted Chandra at the door of the library, holding a bunch of books. "Hey, I'll see you around. Let me go see if my good friend needs my help."

"Okay, I have to get to work anyway, Sam. See you around." Carrie hugged her shoulders and disappeared around the corner.

"Chandra?" Samantha walked up and snatched a few of the books out of her grasp. 'Let me help you a little."

"Ah thanks." Chandra straightened her glasses and shrugged, "Whew, these things are heavy. So, how you been?"

Samantha sighed and held onto the books with both hands. "Good but, still thinking about you, Chandra. I'm in love with Nick, I really am but I can't stop. Please..."

Chandra turned her head both ways. "Samantha, please not here. Not now, okay? We had fun, we really did but... I just..."

"Hey a deals' a deal. You said if Nick made you come, you'd be ours."

"Yes, yes, but not for the long term and besides, as you know, I like to play by my own set of rules." Chandra pulled her into the library and pushed against Samantha, pushing the books out of her hands until they fell between them. Chandra removed her glasses and slipped them on top of her head, gazing into Samantha's eyes.

Samantha whimpered and curled her fingers around Chandra's slender waist, enjoying the feel of her woman's flesh under her touch. She gripped her sides tightly, pressing her nails into the soft fabric of Chandra's dress slacks. "You do, yes, I know but damn I wish you'd break them just for me and Nick."

Chandra smirked and pushed her body into Samantha's. "I will, sometimes but only when I feel like it. Don't you get it, Sam? I want you, I can't stop wanting you but I won't ruin our friendship or your relationship over my desires."

Samantha pushed her chest into Chandra's. Breast to breast, she held her close breathing in her sweet smelling musk. "I get it babe, believe me I do but when I want something as much as I want you, I won't give up that easily."

Chandra groaned and softly kissed her lips. "Neither will I, sweetheart, neither will I."

12