Wanting the Older Woman Pt. 02

Story Info
Mature mother submits to younger Men again.
8.6k words
4.5
45.7k
37

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second part, originally written by NewForester, now updated by Rockycoveboy. Enjoy!!

In order to set the scene in this story, you may wish to read the first section, 'Wanting the Older Woman,' also in Non-Consent/Reluctance.

***************

It was Thursday morning and Laura was as nervous as hell. She had spent the previous evening in the garden, admiring her plants as they had begun to flower in numerous colours, watering and pruning them as though she hadn't a care in the world. Her mind was in turmoil, however, because today she had to decide...to go or not to go. Her husband was still away at a convention, and wouldn't be back until late on Friday, but she still felt guilty at the events of the past few days.

James and Jon, two students who went to college with Laura's own son, and played in the same baseball team, had subjected her superb body to the most ravishing experience of her life only two days ago, and she had been told to be downtown at 11 this morning to meet them again. They had taken photos of her naked, being fucked, gobbling their young cocks, and these pictures were stored on James's mobile phone as a sort of guarantee that she would appear again.

Yet Laura was nearly 50 years old, with a good husband and children, a good job and a nice home and, two weeks ago, the thought of being involved with teenage boys who would be able to dominate her thoughts and deeds would have made Laura laugh out loud. At her age, a lot of women lost a bit of their sex drive, and Laura had become so confused as to why she was so horny and wet at the thought of being dominated by younger men.

Was it because she was a virgin when she got married, or maybe it was because her husband always treated her with respect, and she had never been treated like a slut? The new experience had certainly rattled the hormones of this mature woman and she had never been so satisfied as she was when these young cocks were invading her cunt, bringing frantic feelings to her body and mind that she'd only ever dreamt about!

She went to church each week, sang in the choir, she was usually conservative in her dress, she was quiet and intelligent and yet, in a small part at the back of her mind, were these nagging thoughts that the treatment she had received and the attention she had brought upon herself had been fantastic, mind-blowing, a fabulous release from her conservative lifestyle, and certainly she had submitted to sexual experiences that had kept her full of butterflies with a wonderful itch in her loins.

She was 5'9 tall with dark hair and a wonderful figure. Her breasts were beautifully huge and shapely at 39DD, she was still reasonably slim, and her bottom and long legs had remained firm and attractive all her life. Laura knew that, dressed in chic and revealing clothes, she could still turn heads, and where the college boys were concerned, well, they couldn't seem to control their wanton lust as well as treat her with a contempt which made her shiver with excited submissiveness.

What should she do, though? It wasn't right to prolong this episode, she had a marriage to think of and her own son actually went to college with these guys. Her husband, Terry, was away at a Convention until Friday, and Laura knew that the sensible and right thing to do would be to stay at home, do some work on the computer, bake some cakes, water the garden, wash some...Oh God, thought Laura, it's driving me mad...but then she thought the best idea would be to drive downtown and tell the guys it was over...they'd had their fun...!!

What about the photos, though? She couldn't let them be shown around college, perhaps even to her son, or complete strangers. The Internet...oh my God, the internet, thought Laura. Christ, I've got to get those photos destroyed!!

Laura had been told to 'wear something hot, Mrs K,' so she would go to the parking lot near the gym, let the guys admire her outfit, but then she would become firm and demand the photos back, on threat of telling her husband when he returned. They couldn't keep blackmailing her, could they? But Laura felt that itch in her pussy the more she thought about the issues. The big cocks that had invaded her so beautifully and so fully over her own pool table in the basement, the instructions, the feelings...oh Christ, close your mind, and just get ready and go, and sort it out when you get there!

She'd showered after breakfast, talcum powder liberally massaged into her aching body, and then Laura dressed. The high heels accentuated her stunning legs, the black bra and tiny thong snuggled tightly round the contours of her shapely breasts and between her legs, and she couldn't help but run her fingers between her thighs as she stood in front of the full length mirror.

She knew she looked good but the control these guys had over her, even when they weren't there, had thrown Laura's daily life into complete turmoil... Stop, stop, she told herself, as she could already feel herself getting damp, and she knew she had to control herself if she was going to win any sort of argument with the guys.

The skirt was blue denim, never worn for her husband as it was disgustingly tight and short, with metal poppers down the front, and Laura decided on the skin tight, black sweater to curve round her fabulous chest and compliment the skirt. When she was dressed, she looked in the mirror again and knew she looked like a tart, but this just might give her enough points to be able to pacify James and Jon. Her long legs were bare in the morning heat, and she knew now that there was no turning back.

Laura was in a daze as she guided her car off the drive, and she was at the downtown parking lot at five to eleven, her nerves twitching and her stomach churning with butterflies.

At last she saw James coming across the road from the gym and, even at his young age, he was rugged, muscular and had an arrogant way about him that made Laura hate him and lust after his youthful body all at the same time. His facial expression could only be described as a lustful smirk as he reached the open car window and looked down at Laura in the driving seat. Laura could see him ogling her legs, which were almost fully on view because of the way the denim skirt had ridden right up her thighs.

'Gee, Mrs K, you sure look hot again, and you smell great. Glad you could make it.' and Laura blushed as she watched the lust and eagerness coming out of his eyes. For a young man of 19 years, he was upfront and to the point. He knew Laura had no way out, and the more he treated her like dirt, the more she seemed to submit to his every whim.

'Jon's not here at the moment, but we may see him later. We're going in my pick-up, Mrs K, so lock your car up, and you can leave it here at the parking lot.' Laura smelled a rat and tried to argue the point, but James was uncompromising.

'Mrs K, look, I want you to come with me, period. There's no rush is there, so I thought we'd go somewhere a little quieter. You know you want some more, don't you, and I can let you see the photos again, if you're a good girl. Lock the car, now.'

Laura knew James was in control, and she knew the implicit threat from 'the photos.' James had loads of pictures of her on his mobile, and she couldn't afford to let them get into the wrong hands and, if the truth were known, Laura felt sort of excited and beautifully submissive at the way James was controlling the situation once more. Within 5 minutes, she was sat in the truck alongside the teenage college boy as he made his way out of town.

'Where are we going, James, you didn't say we were going out of town, and I really shouldn't be doing this, James. Please, tell me, tell me!' Her breasts were heaving under the black jumper, her knees were tightly together, but James could still look down at the huge expanse of fabulous leg on view beside him.

'Now don't panic, Mrs K. Everything's all right. A friend of mine has a quiet little place a few miles out of town, and we won't be disturbed there at all. Now, come on Mrs K., relax, and just let things happen.' He slipped his hand across to Laura's thigh and ran his fingers along the inside of her thigh. She shivered immediately at the touch, but kept her thighs closed. She tried to divert his thoughts.

'Have you still got the pictures, James? You know I want them destroyed, don't you? You promised last time, didn't you?'

'Relax, relax, Mrs K. What's the matter with you? You'll get the pictures, later,' and he grinned at the way the mature woman next to him was grovelling for some sort of equality. 'Now, just open your legs for me, so I can feel right up to your panties. You do have panties on, don't you?' and he grinned again.

'You shouldn't be doing this. You're driving, James. You should have both hands on the wheel,' protested Laura, but she gingerly eased her thighs a little way apart and James was able to use his free hand to slide right up Laura's legs to feel her little thong nestling right into her cunt. Laura shivered again at the touch, and almost closed her eyes. Nothing more was said for 10 minutes or so, but James's fingers caressed the damp crotch gently, and he could feel the lips of Laura's cunt as he kept his eyes on the road. She was already on the wayward path to allowing this young college boy to dictate to her.

During this time, the pick up truck had moved out of town and was now into the long, straight roads, the sun belching down, the corn and vegetable fields beginning to appear on both sides. Suddenly, after a few miles in the stifling heat, James turned the truck off the road and down a bumpy road, the tall corn fields now almost hiding the views. Laura's black thong was now soaking at the incessant rubbing from James's fingers, her cunt lips open and her pubic hair wet and matted at the attention. She opened her eyes and could just see some farm buildings about a mile down the rugged track, and she began to panic.

'Christ, James, where are you taking me? It's not...I can't...oh my God, what are you...?'

'Keep your legs open bitch. And another thing...for a church-going Christian, you sure use some foul language, Mrs K. It's not lady-like, is it, coming from that sweet mouth of yours...I'm sure we can find a better use for those lips and tongue,' and James grinned at the buxom woman who was feeling a mixture of fear and horniness by now. 'Try and stop it, as things will only get worse for you! Anyway, you're hot already, aren't you? I can feel. It's peaceful and quiet down here, and it's a beautiful day, Mrs K. No-one's going to disturb us here, so just relax. I keep telling you... just relax,' and James pushed against Laura's wet thong, feeling her cunt open up to the warmth of her inner body. God, Laura liked that, and she tried to forget about the predicament she was in.

Her intention of telling James and Jon that she could no longer continue this charade was slowly melting into obscurity the longer she allowed James to dictate what was happening. They were already out in the middle of the acres of Mid-West farming land, and Laura had no idea where she was or how she would get back home without James. On top of this, James's fingers had already weakened her resolve with the way they had caressed and excited her mature pussy...oh God, she just couldn't make a scene now!

The truck quickly reached the buildings and Laura could see it was an old farm, surrounded by endless fields in all directions. The midday sun was beating down now, the heat sweltering as the truck pulled into the dusty yard between two sets of buildings. James got out and went round to get Laura out of the truck, and she realised she didn't have a lot of choice, really. At the other end of the yard, Laura could see at least three other vehicles, including two more trucks and a saloon. She had difficulty in walking over the bumpy yard in her high heels as James took her hand and led her to the biggest of the brick buildings.

He slid the huge barn door open and led Laura into what was obviously the main storage barn. It was huge, with bales of hay all over the place and hay covering the floor, and a few sacks of harvest lying against the walls. There was a ladder leading up to a loft, and the only light in the barn was that coming from the open door. Laura was lost, in the middle of nowhere, and she was being guided by James who had already aroused her by playing with her cunt as they had driven out to this God forsaken place.

She was about to protest again when James suddenly grabbed her round the neck and forced his mouth right over hers. She tried hard to fight him off, but he was bigger and stronger than Laura, and easily held her in place as his lips crushed hers, and his tongue forced its way into her mouth.

The two stood in the middle of the barn locked together as James went to work on Laura's delicious mouth with his own. In her heels, Laura was nearly 6' tall, and James was able to hold the back of her head in his powerful hand while he enjoyed the inside of her mouth with his wandering tongue and, although Laura tried to push his body away initially, she soon gave in and her body melted into a quivering wreck as the excited feelings took over once more. At last, James relented but still he held the thick head of dark hair as he spoke.

'Look, Mrs K. We both know why we're here, don't we? You want to be here because you enjoyed the young cocks that fucked you the other day, didn't you?' Before Laura could reply, James went on. 'And you also know that I've got loads of photos on the mobile, don't you,' and James took his phone from his jean pocket and flicked to the 'images' page. He went through the catalogue of pictures, pointing the screen so that Laura was reminded of her activities only a few days ago. She began to protest, and blushed at the way she'd been too easily seduced and dominated.

'And, Mrs K,' he went on, 'this is for you. Something I did especially for your enjoyment.' He had brought a small carrier bag into the barn with him from the truck, and now James took out the contents. It was a 3 ring binder, leather bound, and James grinned as he handed it to the gasping woman. As she opened the first page, Laura's eyes bulged with shock. There was hard copy of her over the pool table, with Jon's huge cock pushing into her open mouth. Laura flicked the pages, and she was able to see more and more of the pictures that had been on the mobile...only now they were clear, precise, graphic...and absolutely pornographic!

'I thought, Mrs K, that you could keep the album as a reminder of how you enjoyed the servicing you got the other day. When we're not here to fuck you, you can get yourself off while looking at yourself with your mouth and legs wide open. Oh...I've got other copies elsewhere, so burning these won't do any good.' Laura was shaking inside with rage...but she did admire the quality of the photos, and the way her body shaped up in the submissive scenes, and all she could do was protest weakly.

'Oh my God, James. You must get rid of those pictures. Anyone could see them...what would my husband say? What would anyone say if they knew me? I'm married and go to church. You play ball with my son...I'm not like that...you just caught me on a bad day...Christ, James, this has got to stop. Now, delete the photos, and get rid of the album, and take me back down town. Please!' Laura was pleading as sanity briefly returned to her brain, but James only grinned.

'Don't fuck with me, Mrs K, don't be a prick-tease. I play ball with your son, and I screw his mother, don't I...and what did I say about your filthy language? Look at the way you're dressed again, today. You're hot, Mrs K. The tight jumper showing off your big tits, the miniscule skirt on those fabulous long legs, and the way your pussy is so hot...you know you want more of what you got...you were pleading for more the other day, weren't you? How many fifty year old women are able to get teenage cock up their married pussy? You're a lucky bitch. Mr K is away so there's no need to rush, is there, and we can just relax here at the farm and take things nice and slow and easy. The farm belongs to Jake's uncle, but they've gone away for a few days and Jake (another one of Laura's son's college buddies) is looking after the farm, so don't worry.'

Getting such compliments from one of her son's friends did do things for the woman in her late forties, but she still tried to keep on a level pegging with the teenage boy and not let him get the better of her.

'Christ, James, you're such a bastard and...,' but before she could go further, James pulled her to his lips again and his tongue pushed as far down Laura's throat as he could get. Once again, she relented and fought his tongue with her own, their lips covered with saliva as they struggled to push hard against one another. James's other hand began to maul the big tits through the tight, black jumper and then he moved the jumper up so that his hand could get to the thin bra which only just managed to contain the wealth of heavy flesh that fought to escape. Suddenly he stood back and admired the mature wife. He tapped some buttons on his phone, and then smiled at Laura. Her face froze.

'What are you doing...who are you phoning? God, James you bast...!' She couldn't finish.

'Mrs K...in fact, I'll stop calling you Mrs K. You won't stop cursing, will you, so I think I'll call you Mrs Slut now. I'll call you the Mrs Slut, because, really, you like this don't you, slut? Well, we're in the middle of the fields where we won't be disturbed and...' Just then, footsteps could be heard coming across the cobbled yard, and Laura's face became even more distorted with fear. She whispered harshly at James.

.

'Who's that? What's happening, James? Christ, we've got to hide.' James almost laughed at the panic setting in on Laura's face, but he didn't say anything as the footsteps got closer. Then faces appeared at the big, barn door. Laura recognised them all. Jon was there, the boy who had partnered James when Laura was fucked so beautifully over the pool table, Jake was there and the other college boy was Randy, an Italian/American and built like an Adonis. They were all smiling and devouring Laura's body with their eyes, and for a few seconds there was a pregnant, nervous pause.

'Come on in, guys. Say hello to Mrs K' motioned James at last, and the 4 hunky college boys smiled and echoed the 'Hi, Mrs K.' greeting. 'We're all glad you could make it, aren't we slut?' but Laura just stood and shivered at the reality of the situation. Here she was, out in a deserted farm building in the wilds of the American Mid-west, dressed like a hot hooker, no phone, no car, and four young guys who couldn't take their eyes from her body. Although her cunt was wet, and her nipples bursting through her bra, Laura felt trapped and frightened.

'No, no, James. Please! This is not what I planned. No way! Just take me home, please, and I promise I won't mention it to anybody. I promise,' but all the guys just grinned and watched the gorgeous body as Laura fidgeted frantically.

'You know all the guys, don't you, slut. Jake, Randy and Jon, all friends of your son, and all of us think you are one hell of a sexy MILF. We don't want to tell anybody, either. We don't want to say you were out on the deserted farm, in the hay barn with 4 of your son's buddies. We don't want to show your son any of the pictures of his Mom right over the pool table where he pots the numbers every night after college. We don't want to guys, do we? Now, just relax slut (I think the name 'Slut' suits you Mrs K, don't you?), just relax and realise that you want to have some fun with us. You really know you do, don't you? We don't want to tie you up now, slut, do we?' All round the barn there were odd pieces of rope used for tying the bales, other implements one would find laying around on a farm, and Laura didn't know if this was an idle threat or not. Could she take the chance? All eyes still feasted upon her.