War of the Pussy Snatchers - Interlude 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marguerite kept silent and stared at the woman with defiance, refusing to play along with her little games. This Alexis reminded Marguerite too much of a cat playing with its dinner before consuming it.

"Not speaking, eh?" Alexis asked with amusement. "Decided to save that cute mouth of yours for later when it can do the most good? Excellent! I like a woman with a firm handling for strategy and tactics."

Marguerite had never voluntarily taken a lover and had certainly never made love to a female. Women at some of the refugee camps Marguerite stayed at in Mexico sometimes propositioned her to share a cot with them for a night but Marguerite politely declined each invitation. She had never once felt desire for another woman and that inclination hadn't changed suddenly. Marguerite definitely would not be consorting with these devils who had assumed the flesh of human women.

"A gorgeous girl," Alexis murmured as she reached a hand toward Marguerite's face. "A beautiful little Latina doll that I can't wait to play with and manipulate."

As Alexis' fingers brushed against Marguerite's cheek, the feisty Guatemalan clamped her teeth down on the back of Alexis' hand and bit hard enough to draw blood. Alexis shrieked as teeth tore into her flesh and she backhanded Marguerite across the cheek before snatching her hand away. Marguerite tasted blood in her mouth and the right side of her face felt painfully warm where Alexis struck her.

"Motherfucker!" Alexis yelled with rage as she gingerly held her bloody hand though only a few seconds later she started laughing uncontrollably.

The Asian woman nearest to Marguerite curled her hand into a fist and buried it in Marguerite's stomach, doubling her over and forcing the wind from her lungs. Marguerite made a sputtering noise as she nearly collapsed in pain. Two sets of arms curled beneath her armpits and around her shoulders from behind, holding her fast with a tight, uncompromising grip. Marguerite tried wrestling away from them and even kicked her legs in the air hard enough her feet left the ground but the women holding her were too strong.

Marguerite looked down with shock as the women gripping her reached with their free hands and covered Marguerite's large breasts over her sweatshirt. The women restraining her pinched at Marguerite's fearfully erect nipples through the soft material and fondled the heavy sacks of her bosom. No one had ever molested Marguerite so gently and thoughtfully. These women were touching her in ways that seemed intent on her own personal pleasure rather than the gratification of her assailants' darker impulses.

"How does our prey feel, ladies?" asked Alexis as she wrapped a bandage around her bleeding hand and pulled it tight using her teeth.

"Her boobs are amazing," the dark-skinned woman to Marguerite's left answered. "Big and soft but nice and firm as well."

The woman squeezed the entirety of Marguerite's left breast for emphasis, massaging her mound of flesh and pushing its mass back into Marguerite's chest in a way that made Marguerite's skin tingle as her knees grew suddenly weak.

No! I will not allow myself to derive pleasure from this!

"Her nipples are so hard and pointy," the blonde to Marguerite's right with a Southern accent added. "I just wanna suck on them like a baby nursing from her mama's tit."

"You needn't look so concerned," Alexis assured Marguerite. "We aren't going to hurt you. In fact, you're really going to like what we're about to do. You might find this first part just a little uncomfortable however."

Alexis grinned lecherously at Marguerite as she closed in on her newest toy again. The metal of her black belt clinked as Alexis unbuckled it and without any support her pants sagged low enough that the top of Alexis' cyan-shaded underwear showed.

Fearing this might be her only chance to flee, Marguerite used all of her strength to swing her shoulders and arms wildly and break the hold the two women had over her. She gritted her teeth in pain as the blonde crushed Marguerite's breast in her fingers to maintain a fleeting hold upon her. Marguerite shoved the Asian woman away from her and drew her leg back before kicking her foot forward as hard as possible between the blonde's thighs.

The blonde cried out in agony and doubled over with her hands covering the screaming ache of her crotch. The other Strange Ones winced and reached a hand toward their own loins as if they shared their friend's pain. While her pursuants were secondarily distracted Marguerite hurled the slackened form of the blonde woman into one of her compatriots, knocking them both over while Marguerite made a break for it.

"Oh, I like this one!" Alexis shouted with admiration as Marguerite fled down the avenue. "She's got spunk!"

Marguerite ducked down the nearest alley and could almost sense the soldier's firearms being aimed at her back. Marguerite realized she would never make it to the next turn before their bullets ripped through her frail body and she prepared for the worst. She lowered her head as she ran and waited for shots that never arrived.

"Lower your weapons, you fools!" Alexis growled at her subordinates. "No harm must come to this one! We're at the most enjoyable part now: the hunt!"

Marguerite wondered if Alexis shouted this out loud rather than communicating silently with her Sisters purely for Marguerite's benefit. Maybe she presumed Marguerite would be less resistant to them if she did not fear death at their hands. To save herself, all Marguerite apparently had to do was allow herself to be taken and used for the Strange One's twisted desires.

Ha! I've escaped worse than this.

Marguerite ran as fast her feet could carry her, her legs and toes burning with exertion. The women chasing her screamed and hollered like gleeful banshees as they hunted their prey, splitting up to cover more ground and block Marguerite's potential escape routes.

Marguerite didn't know what would happen if they caught up with her. She didn't want to think or dwell on it. Around traveler's campfires, Marguerite heard terrifying stories of what happened to women captured by the Strange Ones. Women who disappeared with them resurfaced weeks later possessing altered, diseased minds and the same dead eyes as the rest of the Strange Ones. They fought at the side of their new sisters as willing slaves, killing and dying in equal measure for the glory of their masters.

Marguerite shuddered at the thought of such a fate and pondered whether she could be brave enough to finish herself off before suffering such an end. Her only weapon was a small hunting knife hidden about her person which she knew wouldn't be enough to stop over a dozen soldiers. At least the blade should serve well enough if Marguerite decided to slit her own wrist or throat to avoid being taken.

Better to not let it come to that in the first place, Marguerite thought optimistically.

Marguerite's hunters narrowed her escape by splitting ahead of her intended path and outflanking her. She saw women coming straight for her as well as from behind. Nowhere to run now. Her desperation reaching hysterical levels, Marguerite lifted a heavy rock from the rubble spilling onto the asphalt and heaved it through the only intact window on this block. The glass shattered and spilled to the ground just before Marguerite leaped through the open window. If she couldn't find somewhere to hide inside here at least some back door or other side entrance leading outside might be employed. It was her only hope.

This storefront once housed an expensive boutique and Marguerite dashed past mannequins and dresses she would never be able to afford still on display as if the shop would be open in the next couple hours. She jumped with fright when she nearly ran headfirst into a headless mannequin with outstretched arms that Marguerite thought at first was some monstrosity unleashed by the women chasing her. Marguerite shoved the lifeless body aside and hurtled through the store, desperately searching for a proper hiding spot before they found her. The only problem with discovering a secluded location to keep hidden in was that such a place would provide her no exit if her ruse was uncovered.

Marguerite had nearly exited the store to explore the rest of the building when she felt someone yanking her from behind and her legs went out from under her. She screamed as more Strange Ones grabbed her by her wrists and ankles to lift her up in the air. They carried Marguerite back into the store and lowered her to the floor where they held her firm to combat her wild, desperate thrashing. Marguerite kicked and squirmed with all her might but her captors would not allow their prey to escape their grasp so easily again.

Marguerite looked up fearfully at the women looming over her with their dead eyes and impassive expressions. Some of them were made of plastic while others wore human skin. Real or fake, Marguerite had forgotten how to differentiate. Marguerite grew frightened that she could no longer tell mannequin from human. Then the mannequins blinked and smiled at her evilly as they reached their hands out to touch her.

"No!" Marguerite shrieked as the Strange Ones held her down so tightly escape proved impossible. "Please no! NOOOO!"

"Oh, my lovely girl," said the terrifying voice Marguerite now recognized as Alexis'. "My sweetheart. Why do you weep and wail? We're going to make things all better for you soon. You'll be thanking us before we're through with you."

Alexis sauntered slowly through the boutique, pushing mannequins over and crashing clothing displays to the floor before she arrived laughing to where Marguerite had been splayed out on the floor. A Hivesister had each taken ahold of one of Marguerite's limbs and they held her firmly in place with her arms and legs stretched open wide. Alexis' belt remained partially unbuckled and she strode toward Marguerite with an arrogant swagger. She knew she had won and couldn't wait to claim her victory.

"Don't you dare touch me, you cunt!" Marguerite screamed at Alexis.

"Oh, so she does speak," Alexis remarked amusedly. "I was beginning to worry you were a mute. You led us on a merry chase, my darling. I love the ones who resist like you do, for some reason they always become the greatest Hivesisters. And you will make a great one, I can feel it. Your sad attempts to escape the inevitable will make it feel so much sweeter when soon you're getting off on finally being able to slurp the come from my pussy."

"Never!" Marguerite shrieked. "Keep away from me, diablo!"

"Not a chance," Alexis replied as she fully undid her belt and whipped it to the floor before sliding her pants down.

Alexis tugged her pants down over her boots and then did the same with the blue and cyan-striped panties she slipped down her legs. Alexis still wore her glasses, combat boots, hat, and turtleneck but otherwise she stood entirely naked from the waist down. Her thighs were thick, creamy white, and flecked with so many freckles like the rest of her body. A thick, unruly muff of dark red hair curled wildly around her pubis.

"Oh, I'm going to enjoy this," Alexis growled hungrily as she stroked her hand between her legs in anticipation. "Hold her still for me."

Marguerite fought with all her might against the women restraining her but their gripping hands and sharp fingernails only dug deeper into her forearms and calves the more she resisted them. Alexis stood over the top of Marguerite with her hand on her hip in a dominant pose before she squatted down in a position that straddled Marguerite's upper body. Alexis reached down with both hands and sighed plaintively as she spread her pussy lips open so Marguerite could view the red-pink tunnel of her opening.

Marguerite had never seen a woman up close like this before and her eyes bulged with shock from Alexis displaying herself so wantonly only a few inches away from Marguerite's face. The fat, swollen lips of Alexis' pussy, the fiery hue of Alexis' thick mass of pubic hair, and the leaky, oozing slit entranced Marguerite and made her lick her lips involuntarily.

"Holy shit, she likes it!" shouted one of the Strange Ones with a laugh.

Alexis almost sounded offended when she asked, "And why wouldn't she?"

The unmistakable odor of wet pussy invaded Marguerite's nostrils and made her nose crinkle in response to the pungent scent. Alexis had been unbearably aroused ever since Marguerite bit her hand and as she manipulated her genitals with the gentle caress of her urgent fingers a droplet of clear, thin mucus dripped from her seeping gash and plopped down onto Marguerite's sweater near her abdomen. Marguerite cringed when she felt Alexis' leakage soaking through her clothing.

"Don't worry, my one and only," Alexis said breathlessly as she stroked herself with greater insistence. Her fingers made squishing noises sound from inside her pussy as she manipulated her turgid wet sex. "I'll make this quick and easy for you."

Marguerite shut her eyelids so she wouldn't be forced to watch the obscene sight of another woman masturbating right on top of her. The women entrapping Marguerite's legs slyly worked on removing Marguerite's leggings and had nearly pulled the tight fabric down past her pelvis before Marguerite realized what they were up to. She thrashed even harder to prevent the Strange Ones from removing her clothing.

"Oh yeah!" Alexis moaned loudly as she rubbed her pussy hard with one hand while the other worried her clitoris. "Wriggle for me just like that. Oh baby, you know just what I like!"

Alexis stuck her fingers deep inside herself and worked them around within her pussy for a good long while before she withdrew her digits. A mass of thick, translucent goo followed her fingers' exit and the dripping mass slowly descended from Alexis' gape down to Marguerite's clothing which became doused with Alexis' secretions. Alexis rocked her body back and forth in concert with the manipulations of her fingers, driving her digits deeper inside herself. Her moans had steadily increased in volume since she began masturbating.

"Show me her tits," Alexis growled to her subordinates.

The women holding Marguerite's arms inert complied with Alexis' instruction by grabbing the cotton material of Marguerite's sweater and tearing it asunder between them. They ripped her clothing apart and flipped her bra down to expose her naked chest to the cool indoor air. Marguerite's large tan breasts and dark, pointed buds showed through the tatters of her ruined sweater and the women beside her murmured their appreciation at the sight though none enjoyed the view more than the woman masturbating inches away from Marguerite's beautiful mounds.

"Holy fuck, those are great tits!" Alexis shouted admiringly as she stroked herself with greater urgency. "Oh fuck, those titties are making me wanna come!"

The women to either side of Marguerite's upper body took ahold of her breasts and started roughly massaging them with a possessive ardor. The slopes and hills of Marguerite's bosom were so large they could barely fit their hands around her mounds. Marguerite squirmed as the incessant squeezes and caresses of her chest succeeded in stimulating sexual arousal.

The women below Marguerite used these distracting sensations to pull her tight, ass-hugging leggings and her sensible gray cotton underwear down past her wide, sensual hips. They danced their spindly fingers along Marguerite's waistline and hips until their wandering touches neared the thick nest of dark, shaggy pubic hair obscuring Marguerite's genitals from view. Marguerite suddenly realized how much her resistance had slackened as the Strange Ones played freely with her body. She thrashed helplessly against their touches but by now she had lost all hope of escape.

Marguerite fluttered her eyelids open to the sight of Alexis bouncing up and down on her own fingers while her other hand flicked at her clitoris with a teeth-gritting fury Marguerite had never observed in another before. She knew it was wrong to watch such a disgusting act but Marguerite couldn't summon the strength to look away from another woman's private parts being so obscenely exposed to her. Marguerite noticed Alexis' body tensing and becoming short of breath while she also detected the increase in sweat rolling down Alexis' forehead as she exerted herself. The whining noises coming from Alexis' throat sounded truly pathetic as she neared an explosive climax.

"Are you ready for this, my sweet?" asked Alexis between loud, gasping moans and blurring strokes of fingers frantically rubbing her clitoris. "You're about to be baptized and reborn in the name of our Queen."

"Please don't," Marguerite pleaded for the last time. "I'll do anything!"

"That's right you will," Alexis laughed before she moaned the loudest and deepest Marguerite had yet heard from the redhead.

Alexis emitted deep guttural noises from her throat, grunting like a beast before her pleasure sounds became high-pitched, keening moans. Marguerite stared up in a state of shock as Alexis lifted herself up so her drooling vagina pointed right at Marguerite as she furiously stroked herself until she came. Alexis' vagina contracted outward and Marguerite saw the dark-red tissue of deep inside her as Alexis' body opened to reveal its secrets. Alexis sighed deeply as the squishy noises accompanying her climax grew louder and louder within her until they broke through to the surface.

Alexis screamed and came like a man, her ejaculate exploding from deep within her vagina with the excessive force of an immense pressure suddenly released. Thick, grayish-green colored slime squirted out of her opening in ropy bursts and Alexis aimed this unpredictable spray in the general direction of Marguerite's perky breasts. The other women laughed with delight as Alexis's emissions covered Marguerite's naked chest with come so creamy and sticky that Marguerite's eyes bulged in disbelief at the sight. The slimy discharge dripped down the slopes and curvature of Marguerite's breasts to create an image identical to that of a male shooting his massive load all over her tits.

Alexis redirected her deluge upward and Marguerite noticed the alteration just in time to close her eyes before bursts of orgasmic fluids sprayed Marguerite's upper body until her neck, face, and hair were made sticky wet with Alexis' come. The splatter across Marguerite's face felt so powerful she flinched at the smack of its contact. Alexis' flow weakened until her Essence slowly drained from the bottom of her vagina to drip and pool directly below into Marguerite's bellybutton.

Alexis' freshly milked Essence felt steamy hot and sticky on Marguerite's brown skin and everywhere the discharge touched her delightful tingling sensations stimulated Marguerite uncomfortably. The cream dripping down the hills of her chest felt like a thousand tongues licking her tits. Her face felt silky smooth and strangely rejuvenated from being covered in Alexis' come. Marguerite's nipples hardened inadvertently and made the cream clinging to her buds runneth over down the slope of her breasts. She felt an unknown and worrying twist inside her loins that both disturbed and intrigued her.

Though the immensity of Alexis' ejaculate plastered Marguerite's face she refused to open her mouth and taste it, even just to satisfy her curiosity. Marguerite assessed quite correctly that doing so would mean the end of her. But the tiniest trickle of Essence on her upper lip betrayed her steely resolve as it seeped unbidden into her right nostril.

Marguerite scented the sweetest, most pleasant odor she had ever smelled. She breathed in deeply to exult in its savor. The smell was so intoxicating and addictive, Marguerite wanted, no she needed, more of it. A quiet voice in Marguerite's head wondered if only smelling this substance was so amazing how good would it feel to having it inside her. A seductive whisper told Marguerite that she didn't have to run or hide any more. That she had finally found what she sought during her long journeys across the continent. This was where she belonged, with the Sisters who would love her and take care of her.