War of the Races Ch. 01b

Story Info
Moon Priestess.
5.1k words
4.57
16.6k
29
3

Part 2 of the 43 part series

Updated 07/27/2023
Created 12/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinkender
Pinkender
1,179 Followers

(To the readers;

This is a new chapter 2 as it will fall within the book. This is the first of three new chapters stories are told after Viridian's birth, but then take us 40 years earlier to the Temple of Seline and tell the story of who Glenna Moonlilly is, and of how and why she came marry Summerset Vale.

It will be followed up by a new chapter 3 that tells the story of who Summerset Vale is and why he wants to marry Glenna Moonlilly. The new chapter 4 will then jump foward to just 11 years prior to Viridians birth and tell the story of the circumstances surrounding Glenna becoming pregnant with Silvain.

After the new chapters 2, 3, and 4, chapter 5 picks up with the Vixen when Viridian is 10 years old. If this should sound unfamiliar that is because I cut the first 5 chapters that I published here first into 2 chapters each. So, Chapter 1- The Artifact is Ch 1- The Artifact and Ch 2- The Vixen. Chapter 2- The Guardian is Ch 3- The Guardian and Ch 4- Mwanje Kottrheim. Chapter 3- Summons of the Elm'drya is Ch 5- Summons of the Elm'drya and Ch 6- Huxian's Pool. Chapter 4- A Song in the Boughs is Ch 7- A Song in the Boughs and Ch 8- Elm'drya Pollination. And Chapter 5- A Lioness's Pride is Ch 9- A Lioness's Pride and Ch 10- Blessing of Seline.

So when I say that these new chapters fall inbetween chapters 1 and 2, I actually mean right in the middle of chapter 1 as you've read it here.

Anyway, now that I have made it as clear as mud I do hope you enjoy the new chapters about Viridian's mother and father, Glenna Moonlilly and Summerset Vale! -Pinkender)

Chapter 1b- Moon Priestess

40 years previous-

June 10, 1949 - Midgard Time

The Verdant Realm, The Ljosalfar coastal city of Olympia, Folkvangr-

Glenna Moonlilly held her hands over her mouth and tried her best to hold back her mewling as her body rocked back and forth across the 'Divine'. Her midnight star-filled hair floated up over her face, obscuring her features, and she couldn't be more thankful!

The feeling of her legs being held aloft by her goddess's humble patron. The feeling of his mighty thrusts slamming against the backs of her thighs and buttocks. The feeling of her tush and shoulders rubbing against the silk sheets beneath her. The feeling of the fat of her breasts rolling up her chest and back down as she rocked her hips in time with her patrons vigorous momentum. And finally, the feeling of his seed blasting deep inside her womb, filling her up with his life-force...

She howled in delight!

She climaxed as she moved her hands down to her patrons arms and dug in her nails. She wailed in ecstasy as she wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him in deeper!

She panted in satisfaction as she felt her patron's body shake as he pumped the last dregs of his 'Contribution' inside her, and then with a sigh unlocked her legs and let him pull away. With the act of obtaining the 'Contribution' complete, she lowered her feet and sat up on the 'Divine' before standing up. Arranging the silver waist chain sculpted to ride on the curves of her hips, she flipped the sheer blue silk loincloth down to cover the surplus 'Contribution' decorating the hairless lips of her sex and inner thighs.

Looking up at her patron she commanded, "Take me to your wife and son."

With a compliant nod the ljosalfar named Vefrata, but to help her keep from becoming emotionally attached she only thought of him as her 'Patron'. He had golden sun kissed skin, flame red hair, and tired blue eyes. He led her out of the bedroom to the adjacent room where his wife and only son both lay in beds.

"What happened to them," She asked as she felt her magic awaken inside her belly and gather the 'Contribution' inside her womb.

"Priestess? Um, I am uncertain," He explained hesitantly, "I am a transporter for House Ljosari. I have been travelling for the last six months. When I returned home, I found Paskir, my wife, and Daell, my son, had become ill. They seemed to be getting better, but then yesterday they collapsed, and so, I brought them here."

"Why didn't you take them to the hospital," Glenna asked as she held her hand above Paskir's belly and cast Delve.

"Please, Priestess Glenna," Her Patron begged, "I am just a lowly transporter. I have very little money. The hospital turned us away. You are my last hope!"

"No need to worry," She reassured, "You have paid the 'Tithe' and given the 'Contribution'. If your family is able to be healed I will do so."

"Oh thank you! And, thank the goddess Seline," He praised in relief.

Giving him a soothing smile, she looked down so as to concentrate on Paskir's chest. The woman was indeed ill. A virus that was attacking her lungs and immune system. If not corrected she would be dead by the end of the week from suffocation on the blood and water filling her lungs. Gathering her magic she began chanting the 'Words of Power' and cast the contract by which all of the 'Contribution' would be consumed to heal Paskir.

Glowing white light surrounded her hands, and with the 'Contract' established, she placed her hands on Paskir's breasts and felt the magic sink in and heal her lungs. Color started returning to her skin and very quickly her breathing became easier and decongested. After a few long minutes Paskir's eyes fluttered open and her golden eyes gazed up at Glenna. Her brow furrowed in confusion before she asked in a hoarse voice, "What...is happening?"

"You were ill my lady," Glenna whispered as she combed her fingers through the woman's sun kissed golden hair, "Very ill. Your husband brought you and your son to me for healing."

"But," Paskir gasped diminutively, too tired for her alarm to be more than a whisper, "We haven't the money for the hospital, or the church!"

"Do not worry," Glenna shushed as she slipped her hand behind Paskir's neck and helped her to sit up, "The 'Tithe' has been negotiated and the 'Contribution' towards your recovery made. I have cleansed your body of the illness. Now, all you must do is partake of my 'Manna' to recover your strength and receive Seline's blessing."

"Yes priestess," Paskir whispered as she latched on to Glenna's nipple and began suckling from her breast.

She drank until she drained Glenna completely of 'Manna' before her stamina was returned. Only once she was full did she lay back down and rest. Glenna held her hand but turned to her Patron and announced so that both heard, "Patron, healing your wife consumed all of your 'Contribution'. In order to heal your son I will need a second 'Contribution'."

Paskir looked from Glenna to Vefrata and asked, "Vefrata, what does she mean by 'Contribution'?"

Turning from Vefrata to Paskir, Glenna smiled as she suggested, "Maybe you should come in and participate as well..."

----(!)----

An hour later Glenna sashayed down white columned corridors with a pleasant smile and a wholly satisfied warmth in her chest for a job well done. She giggled at the thought that it could be said that she was glowing, but then, it was a full moon tonight and she was glowing as brightly as the moon itself.

"You seem particularly happy with yourself today," N'anthris purred from the shadowed side of a column Glenna was just passing by.

"I am," Glenna answered proudly as she came to a halt and put her hands on her hips spreading open the white robe of her priestly habits revealing the undercurves of her breasts and her bare white skin and dainty loincloth.

"Who would have thought that you would surpass us all in bringing income into the churches coffers by catering to the poor," N'anthris crooned as she walked up and accompanied Glenna back to the temple gallery Hall.

"What can I say," Glenna purred, not trying to hide her pride in the least, "There are a lot more poor people out there needing our services than rich men. By the Goddesses directive it is our duty to serve our fellow alfari without discrimination..."

"And you apparently go about your business with zeal as well," N'anthris chuckled.

"It is my beloved Goddess's command that I do so," Glenna answered as if that should explain everything, then smiled naughtily as she continued, "Paralleling her command, I cannot help it if I take pleasure in fulfilling my priestly duties!"

N'anthris nearly doubled over with laughter for several seconds as she latched on to Glenna's arm to support herself before coming to a sniffling finish, then more hissing laughter through her teeth as she asked, "You take pleasure, or, are you pleasured?"

Glenna cut her eyes away with a sigh, and looked at the statues of Seline that decorated scenic spots down the hallway before cutting her eyes back to N'anthris with a smirk and asking, "Is there a difference?"

N'anthris howled riotously, nearly falling and pulling them both down to roll on the floor in her levity.

"Daughters!" Hissed High Priestess Annani'us from several feet down the hallway, "You denigrate the holy sacrament?!"

N'anthris's laughter ceased as she and Glenna straightened their habits and turned to curtsy to their matron leader though it was Glenna that answered first, "No, your Holiness, we would never denigrate our traditions, our vows, or our Goddess. We were...merely sharing our mutual devotion that we have toward the work our goddess has given us to do."

Annani'us slowly crossed the hallway until she stood directly in front of Glenna and N'anthris. She was shorter than Glenna standing only five feet tall, but with the papal tiara of the moon on her head she was very imposing. She wore a highly embroidered silk under-bust corset with gold underwires that conformed to the natural curve of her bare breasts, just as all of Seline's priestesses must. However, upon her shoulders she also wore a white silk mantle also embroidered heavily in gold. And clipped to gold rings sewn to the bottom of the corset was a long, sheer, gold-thread skirt that covered her legs and buttocks, and had a train some ten feet long but fell open down the front so that her sex was exposed as all priestesses must as commanded by the 'Edicts of Seline'.

Holding out her left hand with the ring of the Papacy, Glenna was the first to kiss the ring. Once completed she took a step back and then raised herself to her full height as N'anthris followed suit.

"Zeal and devotion are one thing my daughters,' Annani'us answered humorlessly as she looked from N'anthris to Glenna, "But do not confuse them for simple craven appetite, and don't let fidelity to our goddess deceive you into thinking that one rationalizes the other."

"Yes, your Holiness," They chorused with another curtsy.

The corners of the High Priestesses mouth turned up in satisfaction as her underlings paid their reverence. By the time Glenna and N'anthris straightened back up again she was once again composed. Turning to N'anthris she commanded, "Leave us. Head to the gallery and make yourself available to serve those 'Patrons' still in need of our services."

"Yes, your Holiness," N'anthris chirped obediently and executed a last curtsy before hurrying away.

Turning to Glenna, Annani'us motioned for her to fall into step with her. They walked slowly, taking the scenic route leading to balconies overlooking gardens and pools until they finally came to the balcony overlooking the temple gallery where priestesses sat around pools, laid across couches, or milled about the room speaking quietly with male patrons seeking the services of the priestesses, whether it be for healing, a blessing, an heir, or simply partaking of the Moon Goddess's feminal delectations.

"I assume your Holiness had a purpose for requesting my presence," She asked as she leaned against the balcony half-wall and watched those below.

"I do," Annani'us replied as she surveyed all those in her domain, "How was your stint proselytizing through the lands of Annwyn, and sharing Seline's virtue with our...deplorable...cousins, the Villraflar and Dokkalfar,"

"It went well," She answered, her face and tone neutral.

"No doubt it was a test of faith and patience," Annani'us sighed as she shook her head, "It must have been unnerving to be in the presence of so many uncouth and uneducated people..."

"It was... an experience... I shall never forget," She answered carefully now while keeping her expression completely neutral.

"I heard that you met a particular country bumpkin Lord that took a fancy to you," Annani'us pressed.

"I met many country bumpkin Lords, Reverent Matron," She retorted calmly, as if she had no idea who she was talking about, "If one took notice, it is news to me."

"Hmm," Annani'us harrumphed in dissatisfaction, "Well, despite that, this new alliance affords opportunity that shouldn't be forsaken..."

"Opportunity," She asked sharply, "Your Holiness, I am sure that this is a political marriage as it is. Now am I to make it a hotbed of religious activism as well?"

"You may make your marriage bed as hot as you like," Annani'us purred salaciously, enjoying her play on words, "However, as a woman, as a noble, and as a priestess, you should know as well as I that your marriage will never be absent of the politics of governance, or religion."

"Yes, I know," She sighed and turned away from the Annani'us to look out over the gallery and at the doors that she wished she could fly through and escape, but she couldn't. She had known this was her fate all her life. No matter whom she married, she was a political pawn for both her family and the church. With a resigned sigh she turned back to her High Priestess and asked, "So, what is this opportunity?"

Annani'us smirked and gave her an approving nod before answering, "You have done exceedly well since your initiation some one-hundred and fifty years ago. Your mother trained you well, and you have been an invaluable asset. Now, I want you to be my personal eyes-and-ears within the political arena of the Villralfar, the Dokkalfar, the Druid Council, and the Aligned Lordships of Annwyn. You will have direct access through your marriage to this Summerset Vale. From what I hear he is truly taken with you. Has all but begged his father to arrange this marriage despite their own traditions of marrying within their own druidic family lines. You can use this to your, to our, advantage."

"Is that all," She asked in a shaken voice though she was trying hard to maintain her composure.

"No," Annani'us answered directly with a shake of her head, "I also want you to establish a temple in Valeheim. I hear they worship Lauma and Gaia, and only give Seline negligible reverence," Suddenly Annani'us stepped closer to Glenna and carefully reached up and pushed a moon tiara into her waxing-and-waning star-filled hair as it floated above her head like a midnight flame as she continued, "From this moment onward, I have ordained you an Apostle of Seline, with this new authority you are to herald the majesty of the Moon Goddess throughout Annwyn."

"Thank you, your Holiness," She responded appreciatively and curtsied with her head bowed low.

"The Druid's of Annwyn and Alfheim, no matter where they are, they're an independent lot. We must maintain control... Or, we must prepare to take other... more... extreme measures. You are our canary in the mine Glenna. I... we... depend on you to let us know what is going on so that we may keep the peace," Annani'us finished as she straightened Glenna's robe and rubbed imaginary wrinkles out across her shoulders. Once she was satisfied she raised her black star-filled orbs to Glenna's and smiled as she held out her hand to raise Glenna up from her genuflecting before continuing, "I am sad that you will be leaving us, but I am happy to see such growth in you. You will make a fine Apostle, and hopefully, manage to educate and convert the... locals."

"Thank you, Reverent Matron," She replied with a smile.

"Considering your immense value to us, as well as to your House," Annani'us purred, "I was surprised to hear that this country Lord, Anthiehl Vale, had managed to meet the bride price your mother was demanding for your hand in marriage."

"Yes, your Holiness, I am surprised as well," She agreed as she turned to look out over the gallery once again, wishing she could escape.

"Well," Annani'us sighed before turning to look out over the gallery as well, "I guess it is time for me to take my leave. Here," She said as she handed an opened letter to Glenna, "This is what your mother sent to me, petitioning that I send you home so that you may prepare for your upcoming nuptials." Waving her hand in dismissal she finished, "You may leave me now and go to your room. Sanctify yourself and prepare to leave within the hour."

"Yes, you Holiness," She answered with a quick curtsy and hurried off to her room before she could be stopped again.

----(!)----

She completed her packing and set her things out to be carried to the shuttle thirty minutes before her designated departure time, and then hurried to find her friends to say her goodbyes, however when she found them they were all still in the temple gallery where she could no longer set foot. At least, not without making herself available for temple service once again. That was impossible now that she had bathed and sanctified her body in preparation of the holy sacrament of matrimony. That life was now behind her. She had a new life ahead. One that she had been waiting some seventy years for.

Disappointed that she wouldn't be able to say her goodbyes, she turned and walked the white limestone halls of her Goddess's Temple and admired the pools and sculptures of Seline. After all, it would be a very long time before she saw these illustrious halls once again!

Her time had almost arrived when she found herself walking down the Temple steps and crossing the courtyard for the entrance only to find Vannic stationed at the entry guard post. She stood there as diligently as ever. Vannic's brightly glowing yellow eyes caught sight of Glenna coming towards her and she smiled radiantly as she hailed, "Priestess Glenna, it is good to see you before your departure!"

"Vannic!" Glenna called out in return as she walked up and gave the Doll a tight hug.

For a doll, Vannic was built remarkably light, resembling the image of the perfect, albeit exotically exaggerated, with silicone breasts even larger than Glenna's already exceptionally large breasts, a waist that was too small, and hips too wide with a buttocks and thighs too thick to be natural. She stood as tall as Glenna, and as a guard of the Temple of the Moon all dolls were built with the appearance of a nottalfar female.

Still, many of them took liberties so as to individualize themselves. Vannic was one of the more conservative dolls guarding the temple. The external shell plating of her body was made of mithril painted a soft creamy white while she preferred her glowing robotic eyes to be yellow. She claimed it was as close to gold as she could get, and her synthetic hair was black, bone straight, and fell down her back to her overly wide and thick buttocks. Since her external plating was mithril, like all the other Temple dolls, she wore no armor and barely any clothing, which made her quite attractive. To keep from oxidizing, she was given a semi-translucent silicate skin which humanized and further feminized and made her look like a naked statue of Seline as she stood at her guard post. The only clothing she was allowed was sandals that lace up to the knee, and each doll carried a shock lance and shield.

"It is so good to see you before I leave," Glenna purred once she released her long time friend.

"So, what takes you away from the Temple this time," Vannic asked in a husky metallic voice.

"Marriage," She answered honestly, "And then I will be leaving Olympia."

"Really," Vannic purred in a congratulatory tone, "Who is the lucky Lord that gets to take you home?"

Pinkender
Pinkender
1,179 Followers
12