War of the Races Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both Glenna and Huxian looked at me and chuckled when I blushed.

"So you can read minds," I asked huskily, feeling embarrassed and not knowing what to say, since she was right.

"Something like that," The tree woman answered with a demure smile as she cut her golden brown eyes to look at me, "But I don't need to read minds to know what you're thinking, not with such a potent scent of arousal exuding from you."

Blushing again as Huxian snickered, Glenna saved me from any further embarrassment by asking, "Sequoia Shadowglen, it has been a hundred years since I saw you last. At that time you were looking for a place to plant your seed, and now I see you have. How long have you been here?"

Sequoia turned from teasing me and sashayed over to stand before Glenna, "My Lady, Glenna Moonlilly," She purred and curtsied, "I came here shortly after you did. For the same reasons you did, though I didn't marry the kindly lord, said to show Animals and Plants a kindlier reception. I asked him where I may plant my seed, and put down my roots and he guided me nearly by hand to this very spot."

"Well," Glenna sighed in disappointment, "He never told me a thing."

"That was by my request, my Lady," Sequoia answered with another curtsy, "Not that I was trying to keep my presence from you directly. I simply asked that he keep me a secret. He must have inferred that meant everyone."

"I see," Glenna whispered, then took a deep breath and asked, "So why have you summoned me after so many years?"

"Ah," Sequoia awe-hawed and held a hand to her breast while gesturing to Huxian with the other, "I have received dreams and Huxian has seen visions. I will let Huxian tell her visions, for my dreams are a bit more dark."

Looking at Huxian, I watched her glacier blue eyes dart from Sequoia, to me, to Glenna before she took a calming breath and started, "A hundred years ago I was in the northern reaches of Annwyn, dodging Svartalf hunters and slavers. My burrow was burned out, and most of my Leash were captured. It was during this time while I was on the run that I received a vision of Seline. She marked me as her messenger, and from that day forth my fur turned completely white. She told me to leave those lands and journey here, to the Valelands, then eighteen years ago I received another vision from Seline that she wanted delivered to you, Glenna Moonlilly, on this night."

"Okay," Glenna answered in a breathy whisper, "I am ready."

Huxian nodded and continued, "She says, "I have seen your acts of faith, and witnessed your worship. You have pleased me greatly, and for this, I have a quest for you, and three gifts by which to complete it. Go to Huxian's pool on the full moon. Step onto the waters and stand in the center of the pool when the full moon is overhead and sing praises to me while your son takes my faithful Messenger as his mate. If you do this, my gift will fill you up to overflowing."

Glenna blinked and then asked, "Did she not say what the gift was going to be?"

"That was every word that she told me," Huxian answered with a shrug.

Glenna looked perplexed and recited Huxian words back in a mumble several times before she finally looked up at Sequoia and asked, "And you, what did you see in your dream."

Sequoia's smile fell and she looked like she had just eaten a sour lemon as she answered, "My lady Glenna Moonlilly, I received 2 dreams, and these are them. I see you hovering above the moonpool as young Virdy and Huxian become mated. You are changed forever in a very significant way. Afterward, you and Virdy go home while Huxian remains in the forest. In three weeks time, Virdy challenges Leandra and slays her. Distraught, no one notices that the Svartalfar invade the Valelands and slaughter many, including you, your son, your daughter, and your husband. The Valeland is burned, and all the remaining Animals left alive are taken as slaves into the Dragon's Spine where they disappear. That is my first dream. The second dream is of you hovering above the moonpool as Virdy and Huxian become mated. You are changed forever in a very significant way, and afterwards you leave Viridian here with me and Hoxian to train and gain control of his abilities. In three weeks time, he will defeat Leandra and make their mating final before all the eyes of the wives of the Pridelords. Immediately following the seven day feast, you, Huxian, and Viridian must leave the Valelands and travel to the pass through the Dragon's Spine. There you will be taken captive. Now, Priestess, hear my interpretation; If you do not leave Viridian with us, everyone in the Valeland dies. If any but you three go to the Dragon's Spine, everyone will die."

Glenna looked stunned, but she recovered quickly, and began pacing back and forth as she dissected the dream and the vision. Lifting her hand up she knew instinctively where the moon was in the sky despite the forest canopy, and did the math to how long before the moon was over Huxian's pool. Then she turned suddenly and exclaimed, "We must hurry! We do not have much time!"

It was a swift pace that Glenna Moonlilly set, and once we arrived, she looked up to see that the moon was cresting the far edge, just entering the glade and she sighed in relief, "We have arrived just in time!"

"Sequoia, you take a position to the west, Huxian to the east, Viridian to the south, and I will be on the northern edge of the pool," Glenna commanded, and everyone moved around to their positions.

As the moon moved across the sky, Sequoia called out, "The south and the east must move into the pool and the Guardian and the Messenger must become one."

I hadn't taken off my clothes, so I quickly pulled my shirt over my head, kicked off my boots, and pushed my pants and underwear to my ankles as I stepped out and into the pool. When my foot hit the water, so did Huxian's.

The pool was maybe fifty feet across and shallow, and the water was abnormally warm and fresh, which was most likely why she liked bathing in it so much. We met in the center, and Huxian, not nervous at all, reached out and took my hand and pulled me to follow her to her side of the pool. When it was shallow enough to lay down with only her legs and buttocks in the water, she pulled me down to lay on top of her.

"I have known this day was coming for a hundred years," She whispered as I settled down between her thighs and felt her warm, soft, fur caress my belly as I laid on top of her.

Her breasts squeezed out the sides as I leaned in and looked into her glacial eyes, and I could feel the soft skin of her nipples tightening up so that they peaked out of her furr to press against my chest. Combing my fingers through her thick fur, I squeezed her breasts as I found her nipples and pinched them between my fingers.

"Mmm," Huxian moaned and closed her eyes and purred, "Don't tease me dear. Suckle them and take me. I have been waiting a hundred and twenty-eight years for this moment!"

Leaning in, I combed her fur away from a soft, pink, nipple and gently wrapped my lips around it as I took my time to lash it with my tongue, and breathe out a gentle caress of air across her taut skin. I twisted the other between my knuckles, and as she raised her legs up to wrap around my hips, I pressed my dick against her labia and felt the resistance of her virginity. With a firm thrust I penetrated her virtue and slowly slid inside her vagina. As her virgin blood mixed with the water, the pool began to glow white as the moon, and color returned to Huxian's fur as Seline's magic drained from her body to sanctify the waters.

I pulled back and watched as the fluffy fur covering Huxian's belly, breasts, chest, neck, ears, and face turned from snow white to a lite sandy white, and her hair and the fur on her back, arms, legs, hips and buttocks, and her tail turned a stunning slightly darker golden sand color. When my thrusting paused and she opened her eyes to look up at me, and thankfully they were still their stunning glacial blue. She looked at her arm and sighed, "I guess I have fulfilled my purpose."

"I think you are more beautiful than ever," I answered and thrust home inside her for good measure to make my feelings clear, "I have been enchanted by you ever since I met you."

She grinned up at me at that and purred, "And to think you were going to put a toy arrow through these lovely breasts when you came hunting me..."

I rolled my eyes as I retorted, "Well I didn't know you were a drop dead gorgeous fox-girl when I went hunting for you."

"And that made all the difference in the world," She asked playfully, "Me being a drop dead gorgeous fox-girl? You would have hunted me otherwise?"

"I don't know, you wound up being you," I answered snarkily, "So I guess we'll never know."

She laughed and pulled me down for a kiss before she pushed me away and purred, "I know you. I saw your battle with Nahuel. I know exactly the man I am mating with today..." With that she started tilting her crotch up to meet my thrusts and as our orgasms built, I felt my magic come alive.

It stretched like a cat just waking up from a nap, and as my arder peaked, its head snapped as if looking at her and it hissed angrily. The hiss became a roar as magic filled my body, and I realized that it was I that was roaring and not the magic. My eyes were burning green coals in my head and my magic wafted off my arms, shoulders, and back. I belted out a mighty roar, and Huxian's fox instincts kicked in to run despite the pleasure of her orgasm, and she began to struggle. I deftly grabbed her wrists and thrust inside her mightily as I released another roar and she screamed in fear and turned her head away in submission.

The act of submitting threw my magic into a frenzy and it jumped out of my body and into hers. This time I saw more than a single ball of light. She had three balls of clear blue light, one low in her belly just as Bastet had, then another in the center of her chest where her heart was, and the third was a much larger ball of light in her head. My magic assaulted each ball of energy, green lightning and cat claws were ripping and shredding at her magic while hers fought back with little bolts of lighting and energy. As I mated her our magics vied for dominance, until first the ball in her belly and in her heart submitted to my magic. How long we were locked in our battle I couldn't possibly know. It felt like eternity, and it felt like seconds.

I was huffing and puffing from exhaustion. My whole body was glowing with the my magic aura. Her last remaining ball of energy put up one hell of a fight releasing vicious lightning attacks and penetrating bites. I was on the verge of collapsing when finally her magic was exhausted and it uncoiled and laid out showing its belly in submission. I roared in victory and my magic pounced and devoured it before rebounding into me.

As soon as it returned, power surged inside me and I howled as I began growing larger. My legs grew and reshaped into that of an Animals...of Huxian's pawed feet. My arms thickened and grew longer, and claws popped out from my nails. My chest thickened, my shoulders broadened, and white fur grew out across my whole body while my hair turned into a thick golden mane. Burning in my ass preceded a thick fluffy golden fox tail growing from between my ass cheeks, and a thick golden fur thicken and grew up my spine to join my golden mane.

My lion'esk roar turned into a howl to the full moon overhead, and I felt my dick grow and change as my head turned stiff and hard and thrust up into Huxian's uterus. My balls squeezed against her ass cheeks, and then I felt the unique feeling of the base of my dick blowing up into a ball as I knotted her. I felt streams of cum gush inside, but I could no longer move with the way we were locked together.

Looking down at Huxian, breathing heavily from my exertions, I leaned down to kiss her, and realized that my face was a strange animal hybrid of a fox's face. However, it didn't keep her from throwing her arms around my neck, or kissing my snout and licking her tongue into my mouth and I in turn returned her kisses.

——(!)——

Glenna watched Huxian pull her Viridian to the side of the pool with a peak of jealousy. She wasn't sure if it was motherly jealousy though, or womanly jealousy. She watched though, as Viridian laid down on top of the voluptuous white fox. They talked, and Huxian laughed, and then they kissed. Viridian was so tender and considerate, and it made her jealousy peak again and her cheek blush as she sighed.

"The full moon is high and the north must prepare herself," Sequoia intoned as she stared up at the moon, but cut her eyes to Glenna with a wry grin.

"Thanks," She whispered as she unclipped her cloak, let it fall to the ground, and stood looking up at the moon patiently.

She heard Huxian moan lustily, and she looked down in time to see red blood flowing out from between Viridian and the foxes legs like tendrils before mixing with the holy water of the pool. The water pulsed white for a moment, and then the white celestial magic from Seline's marking Huxian seemed to drain out of her vagina and mix into the water until the pool began beaming white light up into the sky as the moon slowly moved into place above.

Sequoia and Glenna raised their voices in song, and as soon as the moon and pool were synchronized Seline appeared high above within the beam of moonlight. Glenna stepped out onto the pool water and found that it was as solid as rock under her feet as she walked to her place in the center of the pool.

Seline was suddenly standing in front of her and the goddess looked nothing like the images she knew. Seline was a giant standing twenty feet tall. She had large white wings behind her. She was excessively voluptuous with four arms that curled under and held four massive breasts. Her waist was slimmer than her chest and hips and buttocks but it was also tight rippling muscle. Her hips were broad and her buttocks were thick and round. Her thighs were also impressive and led to a cow's hindlegs and cloven hooves, and she had a long tail with a broadleaf shaped tip with long golden hair on it like a cow's tail.

Looking up she saw a moon disc hovering above her head and cow's horns growing from the sides of her head and curving up to encircle the moon and then Seline's golden cow's eyes shined with delight as she spoke, "My daughter. I am glad you accepted my message and have met with me."

"Yes my Goddess," Glenna answered and prostrated herself to Seline, "It is my only desire to make you happy."

"I have seen your piety," Seline answered as she knelt down to offer her hand as she continued, "Stand daughter, for I have come to reward you for your faith and worship."

Looking up, Glenna took her goddesses hand and allowed herself to be pulled up to stand before her once again. With a finger Seline caressed her cheek and followed her jaw from her ear to her chin. She traced the outer curve of Glenna's breasts and followed the line of transparent hair from her sternum to her navel.

"From this day forth, Glenna Moonlilly, for your faith in me," Seline intoned as she lifted her arms up to be held straight out even with her shoulders, "For your compassion towards the Animals, and your love of me, you will be my Oracle."

Seline touched her ribs just below her armpits, and Glenna threw her head back as black smoke wafted up from her eyes and mouth as celestial magic flowed into her. Her breasts grew larger and firmer to rival Huxian's, then pain radiated from her ribs as a new set of arms grew below her primary arms. Seline levitated her up and spun her in the air and touched the sacral promontory of her pelvis and traced a line down between her buttocks to the tip of her coccyx, and then withdrew as if she were pulling something.

Glenna screamed as her ass exploded in pain on par with childbirth as a long white tail grew from between her cheeks to end in a broadleaf shaped tip, and then Seline levitated her higher and touched her knees and traced lines down each, all the way to her toes. Glenna hung in the air, her head thrown back, black energy still wafting up from her eyes and mouth, her body shook and convulsed, but she was passed out from the pain and shock. Undeterred, Seline worked her magic into Glenna's legs as they changed from human to Animal. Tibia and fibula bones shortened, the small bones of her feet fused and elongated, toe nails grew and thickened, and when the Goddess was finished, Glenna had thick human thighs that met goat-like lower legs with cloven hooves.

Lowering Glenna down to stand on the moon pool's surface Seline touched her forehead and commanded, "Awaken."

Glenna's eyes blinked and she closed her mouth and wondered what had happened. Seline smiled down at her then looked up at her hair, "Just one final thing." She purred, and used both of her hands to twirl Glenna's floating black hair into two horns that curled up and around a circular void. Glenna watched as Seline then held her hand out, palm up, and a white sphere of the moon materialized above her hand. Once it was complete, she moved it to hover above Glenna's head, and then with a motion of her finger her hair resumed it's normal flame shape and movement.

"As my Oracle," Seline now explained, "I have direct access to speak through you. When I do, your hair will take on the form of my horns encircling the moon."

"Yes Goddess," Glenna whispered breathily.

"Also from this day forward you are more fertile and the blessing of your milk is more potent. Be sure that my...worshipers tithe accordingly."

"Yes my Goddess," Glenna answered.

"The gods are returning," Seline said, suddenly changing subjects, "and we have found imposters leading our faithful down false paths. As my Oracle, I quest you with finding these imposters and deposing them. In a month's time you will travel to lands of the Svartalf and you will find an ally in the Oracle of Arachne. Together you will begin to cleanse the House of Spiders, and then we shall cleanse the Temple of the Moon. To help you in your quest, I give you a Messenger, and a Guardian."

"By your command, my goddess," Glenna answered in a revenant exhalation.

Seline smiled, and then there was a bright flash of light, and the glow of the pool died away as the moon moved toward the farside of the glade. There was enough magic that Glenna walked on her new hooved feet, her tail whipping back and forth with every stride. Looking down at her now excessively large breasts, she wrapped her second set of arms underneath in a pseudo arm and hand bra, before looking over to Sequoia, who was staring back with a grin and called out sarcastically, "So, changed in a significant way, huh?!"

Sequoia's smile broadened and she shrugged before looking over to Huxian and Viridian. Glenna looked over and her eyes opened wide in surprise and fear at seeing the half-fox half-alfar beasts tenderly licking Huxian's breasts.

"What happened," She gasped, "Did Seline?"

"No," Sequoia answered as they watched, "This is all them. Huxian has always had a form of magic that she has been able to access. It is how she is able to shapeshift. When Viridian purified her, he gained her shapeshifting ability, and it is so powerful that he can't control it or shift back into an alfar until he learns how to. This is why you must leave him with me and Huxian. If you don't, only catastrophe awaits."

"I see," Glenna sighed, "Well at least I am not alone in being changed tonight."

"Indeed," Sequoia agreed.

"Well then, I guess I will head home, though I am definitely not getting back into town the way I left!" She chuckled as she looked down to indicate her breasts.

Sequoia chuckled with her, then tilted her head towards town, "Here, I will walk you back."