War of the Races Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Matron," Fjallindae started as Ra'Shaal said at the same time, "Sister."

Hela turned to regard them with raised eyebrows as she replied, "Sisters?"

Fjallindae looked at Ra'Shaal while she returned her look. They both nodded, and then Fjallindae continued, "Matron, we both also desire to stick close to Sinaan. So, we both volunteer to be two of the priestesses you give to House Faline in order to rebuild their temple."

Hela gave them both considering looks. She knew exactly why they wanted to stick close to Sinaan, and no doubt there would be others as well that would volunteer just so they would be closer to him. It wasn't the best reason in the world to want to stick close to any male, but then, those that volunteered because they wanted to remain with him were also more likely to make sure nothing untoward happened to him too.

"Agreed," Hela answered with a firm nod, but then added while both Flallindae and Ra'Shaal were rejoicing, "I want you two to find three more that wish to stay with Sinaan for similar reasons, and then I want you to join Sulabha before she leaves for House Faline. You will have your work cut out for you when you arrive, tending to the sick, the wounded, and tending to their spiritual needs. You are to leave Sinaan and Forelain alone for the next month, understand?"

They nodded, and then they too left in a hurry.

Once they left Hela turned to Sinaan and Forelain and stared at them until they both began to shift their feet with uncertainty. Looking past them to Forelain's maids she said loudly so they would hear, "Matron Forelain, you have good staff. Very loyal. I know you two would like some time alone before you must leave for the raiding party, you may leave me now so that I may speak with my guests."

Forelain curtsied and Sinaan bowed. Beinbalkr stood and organized Forelain's maids quickly with herself, Aldrnari, Deild, and Aetla as a foreguard, Katr, Baer, Istas and the rearguard, and Svartsilki and Gloa walking the ceilings for the trip back led to Forelain's room, not Sinaan's. When the door closed with the maids on the outside and only Sinaan and Forelain left in the room alone it was with a nearly feral growl that she began tearing Sinaan's clothes off.