War of the Senses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Think about your children, the children you already have. Think about the family. Think about the prophecy. Think about the end of House Vaernes. That whore cannot win" he mumbled like saying a prayer, a mantra.

And the penis withered in Malin's mouth.

Ingvar smiled disdainfully. These whores were not going to get the advantage over him.

Lotte and Malin still wouldn't give up so easily.

Lotte had imagined that Ingvar would give in with some ease. After all, someone with nine children must have a voracious sexual appetite. But she realized that this was not the case. He had really focused. He had realized the magnitude of the risk and had closed himself off. And that way, with his member flaccid, she wouldn't get the hostages she so desperately needed.

The Commander herself recognized her limitations. She was not the fittest to this task. She was a great military strategist and a skilled warrior with the sword, but in bed, under the given circumstances, she was not the most experienced. She had and had had her relationships. But not so many. That was why she had needed to rely on Malin.

The brunette, yes, seemed to dominate men -- and women. She knew what to do. And, above all, she knew how to understand what others wanted. It was an almost supernatural gift. Malin deeply understood what was said and what was not said, and she could figure out the most hidden desires of her partners. And then she metamorphosed into the perfect lover. The lover who would fulfill the dream of her beloved. And so she had left behind a long line of loved ones. Men and women she had bewitched with her charisma, her sweetness, and of course her sensuality, and then dismissed. She forgot them. They never forgot her.

It was Malin who should solve Ingvar's riddle. She would be able to take away his concentration. Lotte would be there to help her. The roles of commander and commanded were no longer so clear, and they exchanged glances confirming this fact.

"We have all the time in the world, no hurry" whispered Malin in Ingvar's ear.

The king opened his eyes. Lotte and Malin stood before him, naked and sensual, lit by torches and the crackling fire in the fireplace. So far, he had done well. There was nothing to be afraid of. He closed his eyes again. It would always be easier to control himself this way. Men are easily fooled by sight. The eyes are doors to witches' enchantments!

Ingvar heard Malin whisper something in Lotte's ear. He focused on his prayers to Laeverold, the God of the Underworld, Lord of War and of the Souls of the Fallen in Battle, whose strength was manifested in the volcanoes of the land of Skaknottr. It was strange to ask for strength for something like this. Usually, prayers to Laeverold pleaded for strength, for endurance, for victory on the battlefields. On other occasions, perhaps there were even warriors who had asked for energy for sexual tasks. Surely this would be the first time that the Fire God would hear a prayer for the virile member of one of his devotees not to be hardened.

Ingvar's chair moved. He opened his eyes. Lotte and Malin hooked Ingvar's hands and feet in ropes attached to iron rings on the ceiling and floor and untied him from the chair. Then they lifted him up, forcing him to stand with his arms and legs spread. The man's limb dangled from the middle of his sturdy body.

"Would they have given up on that? Would they go on to torture itself?"

No. Torture, pain, would not solve the war, Lotte knew.

They pulled the ropes tighter. Ingvar's steady arms twitched and his legs were pinned to the floor.

Malin, taking command, gestured to Satte, another of the girls, who came promptly to Ingvar's side. At a signal from Malin, Satte undressed and joined her naked body to Ingvar's, rubbing her sex against the man's thighs, while sensually kissing his chest and neck.

Ingvar once again closed his eyes and struggled to think only of prayers and his children.

The warrior-king felt Lotte kneeling down and putting his member in her mouth once again. The warm wetness of Lotte's lips and tongue covered Ingvar's member. At the same time, Malin stood to one side, but behind him, on the opposite side from Satte. Both licked and kissed the man, running their hands over his tough, hairy, muscular body. Malin was licking Ingvar's earlobe as she ran her fingers down the king's spine, running them down as she felt the battle scars.

Ingvar shivered. This small sign was all Malin needed to understand him. There Ingvar's code had begun to be deciphered. She continued her caresses down the king's spine and onto his buttocks, at the same time placing her hand at the base of his penis. She could feel the wetness of Lotte's mouth all over Ingvar's member and the two exchanged glances. Malin nodded to Lotte, as if to say that she was doing a good job with the member in her mouth. Satte, in turn, moaning, continued to rub her wetness all over the king's thighs, while putting her tongue in Ingvar's ear.

The king reacted to all this.

His member was beginning to stiffen in Lotte's mouth. The perfume of the three of them inebriated him. Malin knew she was on the right track and continued her way with her fingers and tongue. Satte licked and nibbled Ingvar's chest and neck and Lotte sucked the royal member, putting it all in her mouth, until she felt Malin's fingers at the base of the penis.

With her tongue inside Ingvar's ear, Malin brought her middle finger to Satte's mouth, who sucked on it. Then, moistened, Malin brought it close to Ingvar's anus. The king groaned.

"Oh, you like this? This is the beginning of the end" -- Malin thought.

She caressed Ingvar's anus until she penetrated it with her middle finger.

Another groan. The member was getting hard in Lotte's mouth.

Satte and Malin moaned in Ingvar's ear as they kissed him and rubbed their sexes against his thighs. The moisture dripping from them mingled with the king's sweat. Malin continued the masturbation on Ingvar's anus and looked down. Lotte already had a completely hard cock in her mouth, which she licked voraciously. It was a thick, veiny, large member. Bigger than Malin had imagined. Lotte couldn't get it all in her mouth, Malin thought.

Unable to get all that veiny cock in her mouth, Lotte thought it was time to go to the next step. So she stood up and said:

"Come, Satte".

Satte was the smallest of the four. Small, but with strong legs and large breasts, and above all, certainly with a tight pussy. She was perfect for the mission.

Lotte and Malin held Ingvar's hips steady. With Ingvar pinned down, Satte stood in front of the king, thrust her hips up and with her right hand drove the big, thick, hot cock into her.

It was Satte's turn to moan. She was not used to a cock like that. It was much bigger than the few boys she had had sex with. This was a mature, strong man's cock, it was big, thick, hot, and throbbing. It was not the thin, rushing cock of her lovers. The member was making its way through the brunette's sex showing that she still needed to get used to this volume.

"Bitch!" -- shouted Ingvar -- "Bitch. Get off me! Get off me!"

Satte began to move her sex forcing the member in and out, but the king resisted coming.

Malin ordered her to stop and switched places with Satte. She put her hands on Ingvar's cock and began to masturbate him, telling Lotte to continue her anal caresses. With lust, Malin pulled Lotte's fingers into her mouth, licked them, moistening herself, and thus allowed her to thrust them into Ingvar.

Malin knew how to masturbate a man. It's not as simple and easy as it sounds. Most women can't do it. She, however, had mastered this art.

Before long, Ingvar's member was throbbing in Malin's hands. It was ready. She made a gesture, and Satte stood hip-deep and sex-clenched in front of Ingvar.

Malin knelt behind Ingvar. Slowly, she slipped her tongue into the king's anus and began to suck and lick it. The king moaned. Meanwhile, she held Ingvar's cock and pointed it at Satte's pussy, making it easier to enter.

"Whores, sluts, whores... ahhh... ahhh... whores... ah..."

Ame, the last of the women, approached Satte for support. She held her friend's hands tightly, feeling the strokes she was taking. The small woman's large breasts swayed each time she forced her pussy against Ingvar's rigid cock. Satte had tears in her eyes.

Malin was ramming her tongue into Ingvar's anus so that he had no choice but to thrust the hard cock he had between his legs into Satte's sex, and Malin was helping him with the movement.

With an unwilling scream, Ingvar poured a stream of cum into Satte.

"No... no... no..."

No longer strong enough to resist, he let another jet of semen spurt into Satte's sex. And another. And another. And a final one.

Carefully so that as little cum as possible would drip from her sex, Satte withdrew the member from her and lay down on the bed.

"You know, Ingvar, they say that the chance of conception increases if a woman's uterus is left slightly up after she receives semen" -- Lotte said, helping Satte lie down on the bed with a pillow under her buttocks and legs. The Commander, Ame and Malin followed Satte, lying naked next to her, also tired but content.

Ame looked hopefully at the white cum dripping from Satte's sex onto the bed. It could be the end of the war. Fearful of the waste, Ame ran her fingers over the goo and tried to shove it back into Satte. Her friend moaned and laughed, understanding what Ame intended. All the semen should be in her womb.

Ingvar was expressing defeat on his face. He hoped Satte wouldn't get pregnant. Who knows?

The commander seemed to read his thoughts, and after a few minutes she stood up, got dressed and stood in front of him.

"Today was only the first one. Once a day your semen will go inside one of these women. They are doing this for Queendom and for their country."

Ingvar looked stunned.

"And I want you to be absolutely sure that the children they will carry in their wombs are yours, so for the next few months they will stay with you here, in this room, at all times. After all, if the mother is always right, I want you to know, without a shadow of a doubt, that you are the father of the children they will bear".

Lotte turned to Satte, Malin and Ame.

" Thank you. Your service will always be remembered by me and Queen Annike".

III

From that point on Malin guided Satte and Ame every day in the task of receiving Ingvar's cum. They took turns in their positions, each being cummed once a day. Malin developed techniques and tactics to ensure that Ingvar always came, even though the king tried very hard not to.

Sometimes they would just tease Ingvar, walking around naked, talking dirty and even masturbating in front of him. All as Malin commanded. All to make sure there was plenty of cum in his balls.

While they were not copulating, the three of them would chat by the window, read and play cards or board games. The king was taken by guards to bathe and relieve himself, then brought back to his room. All the time they would stay in front of Ingvar, so that he would be sure that if they became pregnant, the child would be his.

A few weeks later, Malin, Satte and Ame had prominent bellies. Lotte had not tried to get pregnant, had not once received Ingvar's cum, but had helped the others whenever she was not leading the troops.

King Ingvar saw Satte, Malin and Ame living at his side, with no contact with other men, and could have no doubt who the father was.

Well, almost all the time.

One at a time, they would go to bathe and then come back smelling nice and clean and continue to talk, read and play.

Pregnant, there was no longer any need for sex. The king had been left in a corner, tied up, just watching the daily life of the three. They no longer needed him. The task had been accomplished.

One late afternoon, Satte was lying down after her bath with Malin on the large fur-covered bed while Ame took a bath. The two were laughing, and at one point Malin brought her hand to Satte's sex. With affection, Malin kissed Satte and began to masturbate her, touching her clit. They moaned as if they were alone, but were actually being watched closely by Ingvar. It was only after a few minutes that they remembered him, strapped to the chair. His big, thick, veiny cock was hard, pointing at the ceiling, as he watched the scene. There was no longer any reason for him to try to avoid an erection.

The truth was that at some point in the whole thing, already defeated, Ingvar had come to believe that the women had fallen in love with him. That they wanted him, desired him. That they had been crazy to possess him all along. That they would miss him when he was gone and dream of him in the nights to come. In truth, however, it was him who had become involved with them. It was a strange feeling, not love, not passion, but a little of both. He went from rejecting them to wanting them. From hating them to loving them. When he saw them coming back from the shower, he wondered if they were thinking about him inside, in the solitude of the hot water. If they were touching themselves imagining that they still needed his semen in their wombs. Surely. Surely they were thinking about him while they were there in the bath, alone. And that turned him on even more. He was a stallion whose seed was planted in them. They could pretend all they wanted, but he knew, he was sure, that they were in love and horny for him. And so he tried to show them his hard cock as much as possible. They would give in sooner or later and sit on him again and moan and scream and tease and be teased.

But weeks had gone since they had last fucked him. His balls were hurting, full of semen. So, watching Satte and Malin playing with each other's pussies made him crazy.

"Do you like it? Do you want Satte's hot pussy?" asked Malin seductively.

She spread Satte's legs, revealing the moist sex surrounded by dark hair. Then she reached between her thighs and started licking her.

"Do you want to fuck her? Do you? Do you want her to sit on your cock? Do you want to cum inside her one more time?"

The king grunted:

"I want to..." said the king with his cock hard and throbbing.

He could barely contain himself and was trying to free himself from the ropes that bound him. He moved his cock frantically, as if demanding that they sit on his rod.

Malin approached him, bringing Satte by the hands, then placed her on all fours in front of the king with her sex exposed. Her vagina and anus pointing towards Ingvar's cock.

"Do you want him to fuck me?" Satte asked Malin with doubt in her voice.

"Do you want to fuck her? I guess you miss this tiny wet pussy..." Malin repeated the question to the king. "Do you want to fuck her again?

"Yes..."

Malin looked mischievously at Satte's ass and pussy. The little pussy there, soaking wet, throbbing. The pink asshole, exposed, winking. Satte moaning low, as if begging to be fucked.

"In her pussy or in her ass?"

Satte shivered. She did not want the big cock into her tiny ass. What was Malin thinking? Was that a part of the plan? Would she have to be fucked in the ass by him? She was still a virgin there... The little girl was afraid, but was obedient. She kept her ass high, pointing towards the king.

The king salivated and stuttered as he answered:

"In her ass... in her ass..."

Satte tried to contain herself, but was too afraid. She was almost crying just thinking about that rod getting into her ass mercilessly.

Malin bent down, licked Satte's pussy and then her anus. Ingvar's cock felt like it would explode.

"She's not for you. None of us will ever be yours again."

And she slapped him hard on the face, returning with Satte to the bed.

"Stay calm, my love... Your pussy will never be his again... Your ass will never be his... But they will be mine..."

IV

The months went by and the women's bellies grew. They were always smelling nice after long hot baths. If there was any shame, they lost it, and often had sex with each other in the bedroom, confident that no one would come in. It was frequent that two were having sex while the other simply read beside them on the bed.

After getting so hard without cumming, the king began to have pain in his member. Each day the pain got worse. He begged to be allowed to penetrate one of them. Without success. Then he begged Malin to at least jerk him off. She not only denied it, but set about fucking Satte in front of him until she came on her lips.

Many times, after fucking Satte or Ame, Malin would just put her finger next to Ingvar's nose.

"Smell... Smell the pussy... Smell the sex."

She would even pretend she was kneeling to suck his cock, just to touch his cock with the wetness of Ame or Satte and nothing more.

Malin liked to "torture" Ingvar.

She would have sex with Satte and Ame in front of him, and then, just order the girls to pee on him.

"Remember, pee on him... He is trash... Pee very, very close to him... on his mouth, on his dick... but do not let him touch you. Do not let him lick you pussies... do not let his dick touch you... just get so close to him that he can smell you pussy, smell the honey that comes from you... and then pee all over him."

V

The first to be born was Satte's son. A strong, dark haired boy. He came on a full moon and was named Erik. Next, Ame gave birth to a girl, whom she named Felicie. A week later, Malin conceived a little pink boy whose name was Sondre. They were all delivered in front of the captive king.

The children were placed on Ingvar's lap, who was kept tied up. The king wept as he was introduced to each of them by Lotte.

"Erik, this is your father, King Ingvar; Felicie, this is your father, King Ingvar; Sondre, this is your father, King Ingvar."

"Your children are healthy and strong, but they will be under my care. They will not leave Maervegr as long as you are alive. I will make sure that all of them, Erik, Felicie and Sondre, are well taken care of and that in time they will know who their father is. But all this relies on your word. If you carry on the war, your children will die. If you attack Queen Annike, your children die. If you threaten us, your children die. If any of the Vaernes attack us, your children's heads will go on a plate to Castle Haulgland. If your other children or generals attack us, your children will be thrown to the sharks. Is that clear?"

Ingvar agreed.

Next, Lotte brought the documents already signed by Queen Annike that sealed the peace agreement, and Ingvar joined her. At the same moment, he also signed an acknowledgement of paternity for the three, granting custody to the mothers, under the auspices of Queen Annike.

Nine months after Ingvar's capture, the war was finally over, and the king could return to Skaknottr, but not without leaving behind a piece of himself. From the royal chariot Ingvar saw away the castle in which he had been held captive and in which he was leaving three of his heirs. As long as he lived, he would not break his promise of peace.

At that very moment, Queen Annike, Commander Lotte and her helper Tanja entered the cell-room.

"I can't believe it worked, Lotte!"

"It was a good plan" she replied.

"How did you know they would get pregnant with his child?" asked the queen. "It could have taken even longer".

"It was a risk, yes. That's why I wanted to reduce this chance by bringing three girls carefully chosen by Tanja. She had to find three women perfect for this task. They had to get pregnant. So they needed to be three fertile beautiful women. Alson, women with a special taste to sex. But that would not be enough. I still needed to increase the probability. Ingvar needed a hand in case he couldn't get the job done."