Warden's Wife Pays His Debt Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Schwartz froze in terrified disbelief.

Mylo Dickenson didn't...

The third degree black belt immediately thrust his head forward and head-butted the unsuspecting physician. The impact caved-in the jaw of the doctor and sent most of his front teeth flying. He crumpled to the floor. Mylo quickly jumped off the table even as the room still shook and unsteadily moved around to Jerry Kincaid's limp body; he lowered himself down until his handcuffed hands were up against the exposed keychain attached to the dead guard's waist. The chain held upwards of 50 keys, but only a few that Mylo knew to be handcuff keys.

The intense shaking finally stopped as small glass shards cut painfully into Mylo's ass. He could barely feel it however, as the excitement of potentially freeing himself coursed through his veins.

Without warning the room was suddenly cast into complete darkness as all power to most of Marin County was lost as a huge transformer in Novato was destroyed when a 300-year-old redwood tree fell and crushed it. Mylo fumbled in the darkness for nearly a minute before the backup generators kicked in and replenished most of the prison grounds with auxiliary power. He worked more urgently, not knowing how long he would have light. While doing his best to crane his neck in a manner to provide some visibility behind him, he tried frustratingly over the next ten minutes to not only locate the correct key, but to actually fit it into the handcuff keyhole. Finally, he heard a loud click and his right hand sprung free. Moments later he freed the other.

An excited feeling that Mylo had not experienced in 18 years now flowed through him. He wasn't exactly a free man, but it sure felt like it, "Now what do I do?"

Mylo stripped out of his prison garb and quickly peeled the bloody guard uniform from Kincaid's body. He thought about taking the doctor's clothes instead, but Kincaid was much closer to his size and Mylo figured a guard moving around the prison grounds would look less out of place than an infirmary physician. He also reasoned that he probably wouldn't be the only guard with blood on his uniform following the massive temblor.

He carefully placed the dead guard's gun and two pairs of handcuffs on the exam table as he dressed in the blood soaked uniform. When he was finished, he retrieved the insulin syringe from the floor and gave himself the shot. He then took a long minute to calm his nerves before he found a doctor's leather examination bag and began filling it. Mylo really had no idea what lie ahead for him, but he packed the bag like he would if he were a free man on the run.

He went into the adjacent room where the medications and medical equipment were stored. He excitedly rummaged through the pharmacy, first prioritizing enough insulin and syringes to last for an extended period of time. He then found the cabinet containing the opioids. He grabbed several containers of Vicodin and Oxycodone and tossed them in his bag. The next cabinet contained bottles of morphine, not sure he would need a painkiller of that magnitude but figuring it made more sense to have it and not need it than need it and not have it, he tossed several bottles in his bag.

Then to his amazement, the next cabinet actually contained clinical cocaine. Mylo couldn't understand why the pharmacy of a prison infirmary would contain coke, but he sure was happy they did. He grabbed several plastic containers of the white powder. Before he tossed them in the bag he poured a nice little pile on the counter and frantically looked around for something to snort it with.

He found the doctor's drink container and removed the straw. He then opened several drawers before he found what he was looking for. He removed three scalpels and used one to quickly trim the straw. He then excitedly used it to snort a huge line of the medical grade pure white powder. The rush was so intense he actually felt his big cock hardening.

Mylo grabbed one last pharmaceutical before exiting the pharmacy.

He calmly walked back into the exam room and used the scalpel to cut the thumb off of Jerry Kincaid's right hand. He wrapped the bloody digit in a plastic bag and put it in his pocket. Mylo then retrieved the key chain and electronic identification card from near the guard's nearly naked body. He attached the chain and ID card to the belt of his uniform. He also removed the doctor's ID card and slipped it into his pocket. Lastly, he attached both sets of cuffs to his belt before holstering the gun. He returned to the other room and loaded several rolls of gauze and medical stretch wrap in the examination bag just before he placed the two unused scalpels inside.

He looked around, and aside from the unimaginable mess created by the fallout from the intense shaking, the place seemed quite peaceful. There was a loud alarm blaring from a distance away, but Mylo felt incredibly confident as the coke coursed through his veins. He patted the gun on his hip.

Mylo didn't have a plan, but had already decided that this crazy act by Mother Nature was the sign that his time at San Quentin Prison and perhaps his time on Earth would come to a conclusion one way or the other. He was never going back into a prison cell. He would go out in a blaze of glory before he would be captured again.

Heading back into the prison from the direction he'd come made no sense, so as he exited out of the infirmary, he did it with the intent of finding another way out. He walked down a long hallway until he came to a set of steel doors. One of the thumb imprint readers that he'd watched the guards use countless times sat on a kiosk next to the doors. Mylo pulled the severed thumb from his pocket and held his breath as he pressed it against the reader. A familiar click sounded and the door opened immediately, Mylo stared at the ajar door in disbelief, "Oh fuck, that actually worked!"

He used Kincaid's thumb twice more before he came to a set of doors that required the thumb imprint, Kincaid's key ID card, and one of the large master keys from the dead guard's keychain. Once he had completed all three, the door opened like the others. Mylo now found himself in a large office lobby that looked significantly different than the institutional surroundings he'd just departed. The lobby and neighboring offices were an unadulterated mess. Toppled furniture, computer monitors, desk chairs, wall-hangings, potted plants and broken light fixtures cluttered the entire area. Several false ceiling panels dangled from above. "Damn this place is fucked up," Mylo said out loud as he gazed around at the deserted office complex.

Suddenly he heard the terrified scream of a female voice from up the stairwell to his left, "Please someone help...please I need help! Is anyone there, please help me!"

Mylo was torn, he knew he should make a beeline for the front door which was now within his sight, but there was something about the woman's frightened voice that kept his feet from moving towards the door. Then when he heard the follow up plea, his decision was quickly validated, "Please help me, my husband...the warden...is hurt, I need help...please if anyone can hear me...please!"

"The warden? Are you fucking kidding me? This catastrophe really did happen for a reason, now's my chance to pay that motherfucker back for all the shit he's put me through the past 6 years!" He barely felt his legs moving as he raced up the stairs, motivated by the situation and zooming from the blow.

Mylo Dickenson certainly wasn't prepared for what awaited him when he entered the warden's office.

Standing next to a huge fallen bookcase was one of the hottest women Mylo had ever seen. The gorgeous brunette looked positively fuckable in spite of the fact she was practically hysterical and had mascara-mixed tears streaming down her face. Her eyes got wide when she saw Mylo, "Oh my God, thank God you're here! The phones are down and so is cell service, I didn't know what to do, my husband is trapped under there!" Liv screamed as she pointed at the book case.

"Did you say your husband is the warden?" Mylo asked as he ogled her big round tits through her tight sweater.

Seeing his bloodstained uniform, she gasped, "Yes...I hope you aren't hurt too badly yourself to help me lift this book case, I haven't been able to budge it...please can we hurry?"

A million thoughts went through Mylo Dickenson's head as he tried to reconcile the good fortune that had befallen him. The serial rapist fought to keep a smile from forming on his face as he now fully understood his choices were bountiful...and they all concluded with his huge cock buried deep in the pussy of the warden's smoking hot wife.

He pondered his options.

On one hand, he could simply shoot the warden in the head, putting the asshole out of his misery before raping the shit out of his wife. Or he could tear her clothes off, bend her over the warden's desk and fuck her senseless while her husband remained pinned under the bookcase.

But both of those options lacked the revenge component that he so badly wanted to inflict on the mother-fucker who had made his life a living hell for the past six years...

The third option, and the one he chose, was to help the piece of shit out from under the bookcase and assuming he wasn't dead, to fuck the living shit out of his hot wife while he suffered.

"Guard...guard...did you hear me, we need to get him out from under there as soon as possible...please!" Liv Rawlins screamed at him.

Mylo snapped out of his momentary trance. His first thought was to grab the brunette by the hair and teach her never to scream at him like that, but he maintained his composure, "Yes ma'am I understand, let me get the heaviest section in the middle, you go on the right side near his head and lift. Once we have it raised enough, you pull him out, okay?"

"Yes, sure...but please hurry!" She responded frantically.

Mylo and the warden's wife positioned themselves before he counted to three. As he did so, Liv observed Mylo's big biceps and barrel chest; she thought to herself how fortunate it was that such a muscular and obviously strong prison guard had been the one to hear her cries for help. Oddly, she was surprised she hadn't met him before.

"One...two...three...lift!" Mylo shouted. They both used every ounce of energy to lift the 800 pound case. Mylo was surprised at just how heavy it was and suddenly wondered if it was a worthless cause, "This asshole is probably dead already!" Nonetheless, the two of them were able to lift it enough to where they could see part of the warden's torso just below his shoulders.

"I think that's probably enough for me to pull him out, can you hold it by yourself?" She yelled.

"Yeah I got it," Mylo grunted, every muscle in his neck bulging and his face flushed with redness.

Liv Rawlins dropped to her knees and gripped her husband under his arm pits. As she did so, Mylo admired her sinewy figure, he thought to himself this was obviously a woman that spent a lot of time in the gym. She possessed that perfect combination of femininity mixed with athleticism, interrupted only by the swell of her big tits and what looked to be a tight bubble ass under her medium length skirt.

When Mylo had first felt the weight of the case, he contemplated dropping it back on the son of a bitch, but now as his prize had her arms extended under it, he certainly wasn't going to let it fall now and damage the goods.

Liv Rawlins pulled with all of her strength and initially her husband's body wouldn't move, but as she gave it another yank, it finally pulled loose and she was able to slide him out from under the case just as the last of Mylo's strength gave out and the massive case crashed back down on the concrete floor.

As Mylo remained hunched over gasping for breath, he was shocked to see the warden's naked ass staring him in the face; the man's pants and underwear were bunched around his ankles, "Wtf?"

Mylo watched as the warden's wife quickly pressed two fingers to her husband's neck, checking for a pulse. A relieved smile came to her face as she looked up at the guard, "He has a bad head trauma, but his pulse is pretty strong and he's obviously breathing. I can't thank you enough for coming along when you did, not many men could have lifted that case by themselves!"

"Anytime ma'am..." Mylo answered as he admired the features of her gorgeous face...Large blue eyes, high cheekbones, unblemished skin, bright white teeth, and full lips that looked like they were specifically created for sucking dick. He would later learn that her tongue was quite the feature as well. All of this in spite of the fact her mascara was stained down her face...

Both of them now glanced awkwardly down at the warden's naked ass, it had just donned on Mylo as to why his pants were around his ankles, "These two must have been getting it on before that fucker got crushed!"

The warden's wife looked back up at him sheepishly as she did her best to change the subject, "Say, I didn't even catch your name, I'm Liv Rawlins," she gestured thankfully while extending her hand to shake his.

In the blink of an eye, Mylo pulled one of the sets of cuffs from his belt and latched it around her extended wrist. He quickly yanked her around and attached the other one to her left wrist. She shrieked in surprise. He spun her around until she was facing him with her hands bound behind her back, "Nice to meet you Liv, my name is Mylo Dickenson!"

An already terrified look on her beautiful face took on a whole new level of fear when the name registered with her, "...No...how...you can't be...please...don't..."

Mylo calmly reached out, grabbed the neckline of her sweater and powerfully ripped the expensive cashmere garment from her slender body. To his unimaginable delight, her huge tits jiggled joyfully in the tiniest of lacy red bras. The warden's wife screamed loudly as Mylo Dickenson, serial rapist, approvingly ogled her fantastic boobs.

"Wait here honey!" Mylo ordered with a sadistic grin as he turned and grabbed her husband by the same hand as his shattered shoulder and dragged him across the floor into the sitting room just outside of his office. He cuffed the warden's wrists to the leg of a large credenza and stared down at the unconscious man victoriously, "She'll never be the same fucker...trust me!" He chuckled at the warden's shriveled dick before he kicked the unconscious man in his already broken ribs.

As Mylo re-entered the room, the warden's stunning wife stood staring like a deer in headlights with her perfectly smooth round tits spilling out of the tiny red bra and her hands bound behind her back. She sobbed uncontrollably. The serial rapist simply grabbed her by the upper arm and roughly led her over to her husband's huge desk. He bent her over and yanked her skirt down to her knees. Conveniently the sexy wife wasn't wearing panties.

She screamed and begged him not to hurt her.

Mylo Dickenson dropped his pants and pulled out a bigger cock than Liv Rawlins could ever imagine entering her slim body, "I can't guarantee that bitch!"

*****

An hour later Grant Rawlins lay helpless, horrified and handcuffed to the credenza outside his office praying that the unmistakable sounds of rooting bodies slapping hurriedly in his adjacent office were part of a lurid mating that didn't include his beautiful wife. He had listened agonizingly while muffled screams, grunts, and moans resonated loudly since he'd regained consciousness.

The warden tried to reconcile how any of this could possibly be taking place.

Suddenly his thoughts were interrupted by a muffled female climactic squeal and the triumphant wail of the deep voiced man, "Yeah bitch, milk all that cum out of my big cock again...fuck yeah...that tight squirtin' pussy...so good...cum on it again slut...oh...good shit...yeah take my seed...UHN...UHN...UHN!"

Moments later the ever-present mating sounds and the gritting pierce of his desk screeching across the office floor finally came to a merciful end.

Two minutes later something far worse happened.

A tall, muscular, sweat-soaked man emerged from his office. He was naked. He calmly walked over to the prone warden and stood above him with his huge cock hanging semi-limp over a massive set of balls. The warden hadn't yet looked at the man's face as he was unable to remove his focus from the incomprehensible size of the man's genitalia. Grant Rawlins wondered momentarily if his head injury had somehow caused his vision to magnify images, but he'd remembered looking down at his own shriveled cock earlier...that clearly wasn't the case.

Finally when the warden focused his gaze on the face of the endowed man, his heart nearly stopped as an unbelieving realization overcame him..."No...it can't possibly be...how...Oh my God...you're...you're... Mylo Dickenson!"

"Bet you didn't expect to see me strolling out of your office, huh warden? But I have to say, you didn't look half as surprised as your pretty wife did when I came in!" Mylo laughed as he tossed the tattered remains of Liv Rawlins skimpy lace bra down on the face of the dumbstruck prison leader. "Did you buy that for her, if you did, I have to commend your taste in sexy lingerie! But you'll have to get her another one, it looked so good on her, I tried my best to keep it on, but...you know...eventually I couldn't help it! And I have to say I was a little surprised that horny bitch wasn't wearing the matching panties!"

"You mother-fucker, you better not have hurt her!"

"That depends on your definition of 'hurt' warden. If it includes spanking, nipple biting, and/or stuffing something way too large into a hole that had never been stretched like that, then yes I would say she was in some pain, but based on your wife's eventual response, I would say 'hurt' is not an appropriate description!"

"What did you do with her?"

"I fucked the living shit out of her chief...oh, oh I'm sorry that isn't what you were asking was it...my bad...she's resting on your desk. Hey, that reminds me, just a heads-up for the future; I'd recommend not fucking that squirting pussy of hers on your desk, all your papers and shit got kind of soaked. Anyway, I'm going to go help her get cleaned up and the three of us are going to go on a little road trip, how does that sound?"

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about the way your wife's horny pussy sprayed and splattered juice all over your desk...oh, oh I'm sorry again, my mistake, you were asking about the road trip. Warden, you just wait here patiently while she and I get dressed, then I'll give you all the details."

"You won't get away with any of this asshole!"

A vengeful look came across his face as Mylo knelt down and slapped the warden's face with his still dripping heavy cock, splattering sex juice from the man's forehead to his chin, "I already took what I wanted fucker, a kind of poetic justice from my perspective you prick! All those nights I spent locked-up in solitary, thanks to you, while you were home making love to your hot little wife; now you got to spend the past couple of hours locked-up, thanks to me, here in your own little solitary, while I banged that hot little slut till she screamed!"

He continued, "But I do appreciate that you chose to share that sweet tight shit with me after 6 years of all those fat pigs from those magazines. I assure you the only fat thing in your office was the head of my big cock reeming deep in your wife's gushing pussy. By the way, how's her cum smell coming off my dick ASSHOLE?" The rapist laughed before he rose and strolled back into the warden's office.