Warden's Wife Pays His Debt Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tears streamed down her face as he landed on the edge of the bed and yanked her sexy body over his knee for the second time that morning. "Please don't do this...please!" She begged.

"Slut, my instructions were clear and you chose to ignore them!"

"But...but I dressed up like you wanted!"

Mylo held back a laugh again as his he thought to himself, "You exceeded my expectations there slut... you didn't make yourself look this hot because of my orders—you wanted to look extra hot for me you horny bitch..." He finally spoke, "Yeah, it's the only reason your punishment isn't going to be worse. Now reach back and unsnap it between your legs slut and then beg me to spank your sweet little ass!"

"Please don't...it hurt me when you used the paddle before..." She whimpered.

"It's gonna hurt a lot more if you don't unveil that tail for me right now bitch!"

Liv reluctantly shipped her hand back between her ass cheeks and disconnected the crotch snaps.

"Pull it up in the back and show me where you want this paddle!"

"I don't want it...please...can you just use your hand?"

This time Mylo did laugh. "Oh, you can count on that too slut, but I don't think you mind this paddle as much as you lead on!"

"Why would you say that...it hurts!" She whined as her nimble fingers reluctantly pulled the stretchy garment up the crack of her ass exposing her reddened cheeks. Mylo spied her spectacular caboose. He had molested the puffy halves as he pounded the shit out of her doggy-style the previous night before directing his massive cock to her rear entrance and claiming her forbidden prize—a joy her husband had never experienced. Now her previously unblemished backside bore the signs of the odious connections. Bruises and bite marks staked Mylo Dickenson's claim as the new owner of the formerly pristine place.

Mylo slipped his thumb in his mouth and moved it over her beckoning starfish. The combination of sensitivity and tenderness from what Mylo's huge cock had done to her backside only hours previously made her jump. His powerful arms held her in place as he molested her private little hole.

"Please don't touch me there, it hurts from what you did already!"

"Haha, you say that now slut, but that isn't what I heard when you begged me to shoot my load in your ass last night and early this morning!"

"I didn't beg..." she answered unconvincingly.

Mylo laughed again. "Okay, maybe you didn't beg, but you sure didn't object!" In his best women's impersonation he mocked, "Oh yeah...god...please...yeah...I didn't know it would feel like this...so big...oh...yeah...don't...uhn...stop..."

"You're such a pig..." was her only comeback. She wanted to use the drug/alcohol excuse again, but knew that would only feed right into his perverted plans. Mylo grinned before he let a large saliva stream spill from his lips and splatter on her asshole. Another surprised gasp escaped her mouth.

As he messaged the slippery fluid around her sphinq he quipped, "I'm going to paddle this sweet ass of yours again for disobeying my orders. You have two choices, you can object and I guarantee it will be much, much worse or you can beg me for more and I might show you some mercy. And don't forget slut, I'm onto your little secret, a little paddling is right up your alley. What's it going to be?"

The respected children's doctor now found herself in an unwinnable position. She was terrified for what the crazed sociopath might do if she objected, but encouraging his sadistic behavior went against every fiber in her being. But at the same time, Liv Rawlins knew her body well—she was fearful how it might respond if she accepted. And worse yet, she knew her captor knew it too.

"Tell me slut!"

"Oh god...ugh...do it...spank me." She answered in the faintest of tones.

Mylo heard her the first time but wanted to make her say it again. "I didn't hear you, what's it going to be slut?" He shouted loud enough that her husband in the other room could hear.

Grant Rawlins remained on the edge of the bed. The initial relief from the Fentanyl was just starting to take effect as the extreme pain from his injuries began ebbing for the first time. Yet, in spite of his physical improvement, his head still hung dejectedly as it conjured up images of what the lunatic was likely doing to his wife in the room next door. He hadn't heard a thing since the initial uproar but the warden still couldn't get the image of the hot outfit and his wife's overall stunning appearance out of his mind. "She always looks phenomenal in lingerie, but did she have to make herself look that good for him?"

He then heard the convict's deep voice from next door but couldn't make out what was being said.

Back in the master, his wife's unsteady reply sounded. "Spank me."

The next sound the warden heard was the unmistakable connection of the wooden paddle on his wife's firm backside. It was followed by a piercing squeal. He heard it again...and again...and again.

Tears were streaming down her beautiful face as her captor paddled away at her bubbled cheeks. A litany of taunts rained down upon her as her ass turned a bright shade of pink. "Tell me you want another slut!"

"Oh god...please don't...it hurts..."

"Tell me...now!"

"God...shit...yes...spank me again."

"Whack" the paddle sounded as it struck the smooth surface. The warden's wife yelped loudly.

"Are you going to obey me from now on?"

"Yes... yes...I promise...please no more paddle!"

"How do I know I can trust you?" Mylo teased, not really caring whether he could or couldn't but having too much fun listening to her grovel to stop.

"I...I'll do what you want...please just don't use the paddle again."

The assailant held back a laugh. He thought about all the things he had planned for the hot WILF, some of which she might not like as much as the paddle. "We're gonna fuck some more but based on your husband's condition, I'm not sure the lower grade meds are going to do much for him. You better get your head around earning him more of the strong stuff...you know what I'm talking about, huh slut?"

Liv gulped, remembering the Fentanyl was tied to anal sex. Before she could process that thought further, she felt Mylo's long fingers slip between her ass cheeks down towards her pussy. She knew what he would find when they got there.

"Ah-hah, just as I suspected!" Mylo triumphed. "This tight pussy is literally dripping! You might claim you don't like that paddle honey, but your little slit gives you away every time! I bet the warden pulls that thing out of the kink box every chance he gets. If he doesn't, I'm sure you remind him! Haha."

Liv didn't respond—the convict wasn't far off. The young wife could feel pussy juice spilling down the insides of her thighs as it always did when Grant paddled her. Mylo flipped her off his lap onto the bed face down. She let out a startled gasp as her captor gripped her narrow hips and slid them forward. Moments later, she felt her cheeks part and Mylo's long tongue push its way inside her asshole.

"No...don't do that...ugh."

The sex offender probed her sensitive opening while roughly squeezing her tender cheeks. Liv couldn't believe this was happening again. Prior to the previous night, the young wife had never had her sphincter rimmed. It took only a moment to remind her of the decadence.

Still, she objected, "Please don't do that...as a medical professional...uhn...I can tell you that isn't a safe practice."

Mylo laughed. "You think I care about that Sugar, you can't imagine some of the shit that has gone in this mouth in the last eighteen years. Besides, I really like the taste of your ass!" He bellowed before circling his devilish tongue around and around her puckered hole. The whirling dervish then continued downward along her taint to her slippery pussy lips.

Liv Rawlins moaned unconsciously when it arrived. Mylo's thumb replaced his tongue on her rosebud as he went to work on her thick labia with his mouth. Juice was practically dripping from her slit as he worked his magic. "Lift your hips!" He ordered as he moved a pillow alongside her.

"Why do you have to do that..." She breathed heavily as she followed his orders with only slight hesitation.

"Don't ask questions slut!" He growled as he shoved the pillow underneath and hungrily attacked her pussy.

"Please don't...oh...uhn...this is so wronnngggg...why do you keep doing thiiiiissss?" She whined breathlessly.

Mylo pushed her legs apart and brought his other hand beneath them. He rubbed circles around her swollen bump while he sucked and nibbled on her thick tasty lips. All the while, his thumb never paused its relentless assault on her pulsing asshole.

The hot doctor's hips began to move as her genitals basked in the tortuous pleasure. "Please don't do this. Please stop...uhn...god," she urged as Mylo watched her fists grip the comforter tightly. The subtle roll of her hips became more pronounced as he moved his fingers from her clit and buried them in her slippery groove.

"Oh no...noooo! Uhn...no...please...sttt—oppp! Not there...no...not there too!"

The practiced sex offender roughed her g-spot as he dropped his tongue back against her slickened ringpiece and went to town.

This time the young wife gasped out loud. "OH FUCK! GOD I HATE YOU!" Her rigid ass cheeks tightened against his face and her hips rolled violently as if they were trying to find something more solid than the pillow to hump. Mylo increased his efforts and moments later the warden's wife squealed as sex juice erupted from her married pussy and splashed his entire forearm.

In the room next door, Grant's bobbing head was suddenly startled by Mylo's triumphant wail! "YEAH THAT SQUIRTIN' LITTLE PUSSY'S LIKE A FUCKIN' WATERFALL!"

Back in the master room as cum still surged from the young wife's pulsing pussy. Mylo had already flipped her over and pulled her to the edge—his massive cock was balls deep before she even caught her breath. Liv screamed loudly as the mammoth organ hammered into her. The deviant was on a mission—a mission to extend the doctor's climax. The maneuver was one Mylo had perfected with so many other hot young babes and he was sure the warden's wife's fiery body was ripe for the process.

With one foot on the bed and the other on the floor, he wasted no time in pounding her pussy hard. Her flexible body was angled such that her shoulder was pressed against the headboard while her splayed hips perched on the edge, invitingly open for his assault. Mylo gripped one of her stocking clad legs and aimed the tip of her spiked heel towards the ceiling. The new position afforded him the opportunity to fuck her hard. Real hard.

"Please stop...you're hurting me...oh god...it's too deep," she begged.

Mylo ignored her pleas and continued hammering into her. He could see fear and pain in her expression, but he knew one of the two emotions would fade quickly. This was the first time he had really seen her face since his make-up directive. The sexy WILF had exceeded his expectations in making herself up for him and aside from a few mascara stains on her cheeks, she looked absolutely flawless. The kinked hair, long dark eyelashes, and full glossy lips gave her the look of someone five years younger. Although his memory had faded significantly, he couldn't remember ever fucking any chick this hot.

"Fuck bitch, your slippery pussy is so damn tight, we need another cum to loosen it up!" He joyously teased through his sinister gaze.

"You're too big...please...it hurts..." Liv pleaded again. All the while she could still feel the remnants of her previous orgasm stirring within. She tried to ignore the sensation, but as his huge cock maintained its offensive, the reluctant wife could feel pleasure pulses firing in the deepest walls of her pussy.

Mylo could see the changing effects on her gorgeous face.

He turned his attention to another beckoning vision. The young wife's big tits jiggled invitingly beneath the sexy lingerie while her hard nipples poked against the slick fabric. Mylo coolly gripped the top and pulled down hard on the stretchy material releasing her bounding D-cups. The thin straps maintained their grip on her shoulders creating a leopard patterned sling around her huge breasts. The effect caused the flawless set to press together, pushing upwards towards his hungry face.

The new vision stiffened his cock and encouraged him to pound her more aggressively as he reached down and tweaked one of her hard nipples. Liv Rawlins grunted loudly while other new sounds filled the room. Her slickening pussy began putting off sloppy wet overtures while the headboard banged hard for the first time.

In the room next door, the warden had positioned his wrecked body carefully between the filthy sheets and begun to doze. He was awoken by the sound of the bed frame suddenly slamming against the wall. The helpless husband knew immediately what the sound meant. His raspy throat gulped painfully, trying to imagine how the sex-crazed lunatic could perform again so soon.

The constant thumping went on and on like drips from a leaky faucet. It was a reverberation that made him practically ill and one he came to detest in only a matter of moments.

It was only just beginning...

Meanwhile his wife had gone practically tone deaf. The only sounds she could hear were her own grunts and moans and the incessant litany of sexual taunts spewing from the lips of her relentless captor.

"C'mon slut...gimme that cum!"

"Nnnnnoooo...you're a monster!"

"Don't fight it...you know you can't wait to squirt all over this big stick again! Let that tight little pussy do its thing Sugar!" Mylo goaded as his thick cock thrust relentlessly into her married slit. Wet, slapping sounds filled the room as his massive balls slapped off her soaked ass splattering their combined juices across the bed.

The headboard banged off the wall again and again.

"Fuck you got a hot pussy...tell me how much better my big cock feels than your husband's little prick!"

"No...uhn...I won't...uhn..."

Mylo slapped one of her big tits. "Say it cunt! Tell me you love this big fuckin' cock and you're going to cum all over it again!

"Ohh...don't do that...you're hurting me..." she whined.

"SAY IT!" He slapped the heaving mound again.

"Just...just because I might...uhn...do it again...uhn...doesn't mean I like it more than his. I...I do it on his penis too." The distracted wife answered, not really even sure what she'd just said.

"Ha! I'm sure you do cum on that little tool once in a while, but you don't squirt all over it every time do you slut?"

"I...I don't know...oh shit...please just stop...uhn...I love my husband...please..." Her hands that had been moving aimlessly across the bed now gripped the comforter tightly. Her eyes rolled back and her mouth opened. Mylo knew she was on the verge of another massive climax.

"That's it baby it's time to give it to me! It's time to cum all over this big fucking cock again!"

In spite of her desperate attempt to not provide him with the satisfaction again, her mental efforts were quickly overwhelmed by her physical euphoria. She couldn't deny the pleasure any further. Her lithe body began to shake as breathless words escaped her perfect lips, "Oh god...I'm doing this for him...only for him...uhn...uhn...uhn...soooo good ...uhn...yeah...soooo much cock...oh shit...cummmminnng...cumming for him...yessssss ...don't ssttttopppp!"

The look of complete ecstasy on her gorgeous face coupled with the arousing movements of her wanton body were all it took to trigger a massive eruption from Mylo's cum-filled nuts. He wailed triumphantly as his swinging testicles pumped a gallon of scalding convict cum into her fertile womb. Their combined juices splattered together deep inside her slippery tunnel before gushing out all over the satiny bed sheets.

Upon hearing the climactic wailing from next door, the warden did everything in his power to control his rage. Eventually he squeezed his eyes closed, trying to block out any further thoughts or sounds. Over the course of the long afternoon, he entered into and out of fitful sleep. The pain medication had relieved his injuries to the point of tolerance and sheer exhaustion finally pushed him towards needed dormancy.

Unfortunately for him, he was awoken again and again to the banging of his headboard against the shared wall.

The sex offender and his wife fucked. And they fucked. And they fucked. The jubilant wails of the rapist beast and his wife's own climactic acknowledgements, coupled with his inability to do anything about it, made the proud warden feel like he was on a slow steady path towards insanity.

*****

Five hours later Mylo Dickenson entered into the warden's bedroom with the smuggest of shit-eating grins plastered to his face. Chocolate syrup stains were visible around his mouth. "Good afternoon, or should I say good evening! How is your anniversary going pencil dick? I hope you were able to get some sleep, I know how irritable I can get when I haven't slept. Are you the same way chief?"

The warden stared at the rapist loathingly.

"I can see from the splatter around your bucket you must have pissed at least once. Isn't a little pittle on your cage a lot better than sleeping in a big pool of piss? Let's get you unlocked from your cable so you aren't stuck in here all night. I can assure you the real action in this house isn't taking place in this little cave. Mylo dragged the indignant prison official out to the living room and positioned him back in his spot.

The unmistakable smell of cigarettes painfully overwhelmed the warden's senses. It made him sneeze. Mylo picked up on the effect. "I know, those Marlboro's are still strong after all these years, aren't they chief? Your wife coughed like a junior high schooler on her first one."

Grant's eyes opened wide in surprise before Mylo reached to his left and opened a familiar wooden box. The initials G.A.R. were monogrammed near the latch in gold inlay letters. The warden recognized the box immediately. "Cuban's? Only the best for the biggest asshole in the California prison system, huh chief? I hope you didn't mind that I rescued your humidor from your office desk. No sense leaving these babies around for all those loser murderers and gang thugs to smoke!" Mylo joked before taking a big puff and blowing the heavy purple smoke into the warden's face.

"So chief, I just got to tell you I had one of the best afternoons of my life!" The smug convict smiled before taking a nice long drag from Grant's favorite Cohiba brand stogie. "This 43-year-old battered body even surprised me. I mean to keep up with that five-star fuck machine for that long was a hell of an accomplishment for an old fuck like me." Mylo's comment was just another dig at the distraught husband. In spite of Liv Rawlins' sexual prowess, the practiced rapist had literally fucked every ounce of energy out of her fit, athletic body.

Spit splattered from around the warden's gag as rage steamed from his ears. The sex offender casually puffed another long drag. "I mean if they awarded gold medals for fucking, that wife of yours would be on the medal stand in the marathon category!" Mylo jeered through a big wide smile. "Then again, I understand they drug test all those athletes and with the amount of jif your little wifey had flowing through her veins, she certainly couldn't have passed any tests!" The unfeeling convict laughed loudly before he continued. "And as far as cum goes, I don't know where she gets it all. It reminds of this Pit Bull I used to have when I was a kid. That fucker could piss on every rock, tree, bush and fire-hydrant in my whole neighborhood—he never ran out no matter how long we walked. Now I'm not calling your smokin' wife a dog, but that bitch cums like my old Pit Bull Hank used to piss. Her squirtin' married pussy just never runs out!"