Wardenville Ch. 07

Story Info
Jed and Carey explore further.
3.7k words
4.38
1.7k
00

Part 7 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, all characters, places, etc are imagined and no characters are minors. Any resemblance to any real person is purely coincidental.

Please see chapters 1 and 2 for background on how the characters came to be where they are.

Please feel free to score and comment (at the end of the story); constructive criticism is always appreciated.

Thank You.

Wardenville.

Chapter 07 - Jed and Carey explore further.

Jed woke bright and early the next morning, still unable to come to terms with the events of the previous day. Carey had really surprised him, and he was still beating himself up over how he had missed 5 years of being with her. He would make it all up now though, he resolved.

Carey was having similar thoughts, lying in her bed, a smile still on her face. She texted Tonya to let her know how the evening had gone and waited for a reply. Hearing nothing, she got ready for college, deciding today to wear another tight fitting t-shirt as Jed seemed to like her in the previous one. She put the same black bra on first, and went with a black t-shirt so it wouldn't show through. It looked a little young on her with a big pastel coloured flower filling the front, but it was the only black one she had. Maybe some new clothes would need to be bought to update her wardrobe.

Her parents were having breakfast when she got downstairs and Jason was there too. He wasn't usually so early, but seemed to be alert and not his usual morning slow pace. She obviously had joined the conversation in the middle of Jason talking about the previous evening.

"So, you had a good evening?" Mrs Miller, was speaking, "but you haven't said a word about what Tonya looks like or her personality. Carey waited to see what Jason said, because, no matter who you were, Tonya was something else.

"Well, she is a bit taller than Carey, and, imagine EXACTLY the opposite of her. She is black, and curvy, a great figure, knowledgeable and wise, but I get the impression she has not had the best upbringing. That's not because of her Mom; I think it is her Dad that was the problem." He did not mention her dominance, or the FLR they had talked about entering.

"Well, bro," said Carey. "You missed one major thing, or were you not going to say?" Carey looked at him, a playful smiile on her face, then carried on. "She isn't just curvy, she has huge breasts and a great ass."

Satisfied she had embarrassed her brother, she grabbed the cereal box and began to pour herself a bowlful.

"She is very, very attractive, Mom," Jason countered, "and, as Carey has so eloquently pointed out, has large breasts and a nice bum." He knew they had always been able to talk to their parents about anything, but was a little put out by Carey's directness.

"And they don't even sag, at all," Carey continued, then went red as a beetroot when everyone turned their heads to look at her.

"How do you .........." started Jason, wondering what had gone on the evening before last when Carey had visited with Tonya.

"Oh, I heard....., from somewhere...." Carey stammered most unconvincingly, realising she had dug herself into a hole. She looked at everyone, looking back at her, and bolted upstairs. Jason filed her comments to ask her about later.

The Millers all finished their breakfasts, conversation about the Wilson's now 'off the table' so to speak. Mr and Mrs Miller left for work, leaving Jason to tidy up and fill the dishwasher. He took everything to the machine and found it half full. 'Oh, damn' he said to himself, 'I will have to start filling it the same way as Lucia and Tonya, or I will get it wrong sometime.

Remembering Carey was still upstairs, and would normally have set off by now, Jason called up to her to see if she wanted a lift to college. She called out 'Yes, thanks. Be right down.'

Jason watched her come out of her room and down the stairs wondering if she would expand on her previous outburst. "Bro, sorry," she said. "I didn't think when I said that. Please don't tell Tonya; she has been so good to me."

"Okay, on one condition, "Jason countered, "How do you know? Really!"

Carey explained about the events of the other evening and was sure she could see Jason debating something to himself. "Jase, she is something special. I hope you realise that, and don't do anything stupid. In one evening I learned more than in the last 10 years about my feelings, thanks to her. I didn't know Jed fancied me, but she realised straight away. All I will say is that when you see her breasts, you will fancy her even more!"

"If that's possible," she joked.

"Wait, you said she realised Jed fancied You?" he asked, "He never said a word to me. I thought he was my best friend. I guess when he came over every day over the summer it was to see you and not me?" Jason was trying to line up his thoughts, so much was jumbled around inside his head. He was going to have a word with his 'best friend!'

Speaking of whom, there was a knock on the door, and they could see Jed outside. "We need to go. PLEASE don't be mad with him, Jase. I have fancied him for years too, but didn't say, mainly because he didn't!"

'Hmmm', Jase thought.

"Hey, man," Jed called to Jason, "Hi Carey." Jed leaned in towards Carey and she let him hold her, and they kissed. Jason just looked away, and walked over to his car.

"Come On! No way am I going to be late for Tonya." The two love-birds got into the back seat, leaving the front free for Tonya. Jason hoped they would not be making out while he was driving. Luckily not! They just chatted about class and homework.

As he always tried to be, Jason arrived a little over 5 minutes early at Tonya's house. She saw the car out of the window, and indicated she was coming down. Jason got out of the car when she opened the house door and held the car door open for her. Once she was safely seated, he closed the door carefully.

Carey noticed this change, but Jed was too caught up looking at her. 'What had happened last night?' she wondered. Jason had changed. He was being more thoughtful!

"Thank You, Jason," said Tonya, then greeted the two others in the back seat. "All good Carey? Hi Jed."

"Yes, so good," gushed Carey, just a little too excitedly. They set off for the college and had a quiet journey while they all thought about the previous day.

Arriving at the college car park, Jason found a spot right near the Coffee Shop and they all got out. Carey and Jed, hand in hand again, set off for their class, waving 'Bye' to the others.

"Would you like coffee before class?" Jason asked Tonya, "I think we have time."

"Get me one 'To Go', I need to see my first lesson tutor first." Jason did so, knowing she took it black with no sugar.

"Oh, You remembered!" she said, when he returned with the drinks. Placing them on the table, he saw they were being watched, by several other students. Tonya saw them too.

"Come here," she whispered, just loud enough for him to hear. Speaking loudly now, she said "Thanks so much, love!" and gave him a long hug and deep kiss grinding her body into his, before saying "See you later, meet me here and we can get something to eat then."

Jason realised there were about 30 students watching them. He waved to her and shouted "Love You, see you later". She turned and smiled, waving back.

Do you know that moment when you realise you just became popular? Jason now knew! Students, male and female, that he had never spoken to before suddenly said "Hi" and gave him High 5s. He could sense the change in his status just for being seen with Tonya.

He had so, so, much to thank her for! She had spoken the truth when she said his life would improve just by being with her. He knew he would do anything to make sure the feeling of euphoria inside him remained, and he had Carey's comment about Tonya's breasts stuck in his head too.

Could life get any better?

Carey and Jed were now inseperable, doing the same course as well as being new partners. Both were still in that phase where they knew what they wanted to do, but maybe not how to get there. Still, they were both happy!

At lunchtime they ate together, then went back to class together. Both were desperate for the day to end, so they could explore their relationship more. Finally the day was done and it was time to go home. They knew they were walking as Jason had his car in a different part of the College and he did not finish for another hour.

"Do you want to get a coffee on Jebman St, on the way home?" Carey asked her beau. "We can have a chat, about us."

Jed was more than happy to do so, welcoming the chance to talk outside the confines of the campus buildings.

Settling down with a Latte each, Carey started. "I am so glad we got here, even if it took years longer than it should have. Do you have anything specific you want to talk about, or explore. Apart from the obvious, I mean!"

Jed considered his reply, wanting to be open, but not entirely sure what he wanted either. "I hope we can have a full relationship," he said, adding quickly, "but only when we are both ready. It has to be a joint progression. I like you a lot, and have really enjoyed the last few days, but I probably couldn't say if this is 'love'. I just care about you, and think about you all the time we are apart."

Carey was happy with the reply as she didn't want to say 'love' either. It seemed to her that the actual word carried significant weight in any relationship, more especially in a new one and wasn't to be bandied about without due consideration.

She thought Jed was hanging back in the chat and asked him if he had concerns or doubts. "No, no doubts that's for sure. But it's hard for me to say without sounding crass or forward."

"Do you want to have sex?" Carey asked, causing Jed to splutter in his drink. He decided to be funny (hopefully) and replied, "Well, not right here!"

"Fool," she replied, but knew it was not Jed but the nerves speaking.

"Oh, of course I do," he replied, "but I want it to just happen rather than be a goal to tick off a list.

Carey considered him; his demeanour and his replies and decided to go for it! "I have known you for 15 years, and have seen you most days. I have never seen you with a girl, so.... let me finish..... I guess you are a virgin? Be honest!"

Jed looked sad, and nodded. Surprisingly, Carey just smiled at him and whispered "me too!"

"I have watched a bit of porn on the internet," he admitted, "but I know it's not like in real life. Obviously the same bits go in the same places, but I am sure the chat and positions are exaggerated. I've never admitted that to anyone before, not even Jason." Carey was surprised because she thought boys only talked about football and sex, even though they were probably no good at either!

"You are one up on me there," she replied, "it's not something that girls look at, but I think we both need some guidance about what might be possible and what would be most enjoyable. How do you want to do this? Do we explore by ourselves without help? Do we use the internet and figure it out there, or should we ask friends for guidance?" She hoped he would say the latter, so that she could speak to, and maybe see, Tonya for help."

He considered her questions having nobody other than Jason to ask, and that would be sooooooo embarrassing. How do you say to a friend 'Do you have any advice on how best to fuck your sister?' "I would like it if we could explore each other and see how far we get, then if necessary seek careful guidance from anyone we can trust."

Not quite the answer Carey wanted, but it did make sense. She did not want to seem like a hopeless case to Tonya, and, she admitted to herself, wanted to see Tonya's face when she could tell her truthfully, "I had sex last night. The v-card is finally gone!"

"Come on, lets go." Jed said, eager to get home, have food, then, if possible, see Carey again.

They walked home, still holding hands and just chatted about life. Anything but sex! they both thought.

"Can Jed eat with us tonight, Dad?" Carey asked when they reached home. "His parents are out and Jason said he will be home later, and will probably eat at Tonya's.

"Of course," was the reply, "Is he there again. It must be serious!" her Dad joked.

Jason didn't know it, but he would have been glad he was not eating at home; it was Lasagne tonight! The Millers, Jed and Carey loved it, so they all ate quickly. Jed asked if he and Carey could put the dirty stuff in the washer, to give Mr and Mrs Miller chance to put their feet up. "We would like that, " Mrs Miller said, "how very kind of you ...... both!" she added, looking pointedly at Carey who never offered to clear up. 'Maybe Jed was having a good influence on her already!'

"We are taking a drink and going upstairs to listen to some music." Carey shouted through to the living room, "Its all clear in here."

Dashing upstairs, the two raced for the bedroom, Carey arriving first. "Wait out here a moment," she asked, "I need to check it's still tidy." What Carey wasn't saying was that she had started her period, and wanted to replace her tampon, and change panties before they settled down to ........... whatever happened.

Jed waited at the door, not sure what was happening as it sounded like an excuse, but before he could overthink it she called "Ready" and he went in.

Carey turned on the CD player and put an REO Speedwagon disc in the machine. "Keep on Loving You" came out of the speakers, which caused her to laugh, not having realised it was the first track. "Well, that's a bit embarrassing!" she said.

Jed walked across to her, singing the well-known song with no hint of irony in his voice. He took hold of her around the waist and started to slow-dance her around the room. Carey was happy to dance, and started to relax.

The first track finishing, they sat down on the edge of the bed, just as "Take it on the Run" came on. "Oh, for fucks sake!" Carey cried out, "First it's about everlasting love, now they are singing about cheating on your partner." They both laughed out loud.

Carey lay down in the middle of the double bed she normally had to herself and settled into the deep soft quilted duvet. What would Jed do? She hoped he would make the next move as she was still a bit unsure how fast to take things. "Lie down beside me?" she asked Jed.

He took his place by her side, then leaned over and kissed her on the lips. She responded and tried to push her tongue into his mouth, like Tonya had done to her. He resisted the pressure until she pushed harder, giving him no chance to keep it out. Finding his tongue she flicked hers over it, and becoming the aggressor feasted on his mouth.

Jed was hoping he was doing this right, it was a wonderful feeling with her taking control of his mouth. He responded by using his tongue the same way, trying, and succeeding to push her tongue back into her own mouth where he forced his tongue to join hers. Back and forwards they went, smooching and snogging each other, desperate to be as close to each other as they could,

Pausing for breath, Carey told Jed to take his shirt off, and removed hers too, like the previous night. As Jed turned his back to her, she slipped off her bra too, and sat up behind Jed putting her hands over his eyes. "Lie down on the bed, slowly," she said, wanting to surprise him with her nakedness. Keeping her hands over his eyes, she lay her body on top of his then removed her hands. Jed realised immediately that she was topless, but he couldn't see her breasts from his position. 'No matter' he thought, 'She looks happy so she must want to do this'.

Carey had considered this carefully and knew he would be able to feel her smallish, but soft breasts pressing onto his chest. She hoped he liked the feeling; they didn't compare to Tonya's that was for sure.

Jed looked at her, and smiled, and, she saw, there was a tear in the corner of his eye. "Are you ok?" she asked with alarm, "You're crying!"

"Happier than ever," he managed to reply, "You are fantastic Carey." He brought his head up and kissed her again, more tenderly this time.

Carey broke the kiss and said, "You can use your hands if you like, but be careful. My nipples are really sensitive. They get like this at period time. Just be really gentle with them."

Jed was in deep water here, knowing nothing about periods, so he brought his hands up to his chest and slid them between the two bodies. He could feel her breast on his hand and realised he would have to move in order to be able to hold them properly. Rolling over, he found himself looking down at her, and with a swift glance down, could see her breasts gently rising and falling. "Please be gentle." she whispered.

Jed rolled off her body and leaned down to kiss the nipple nearest him. Carey shuddered but indicated with her eyes that he should move to the other nipple. He opened his mouth and, using his tongue, he flicked the nipple, causing Carey to moan. "You OK?" Jed asked.

"Keep going. They are so very sensitive and I can feel every movement of your tongue. Just take care!"

Jed continued his careful assault on Carey's nipples, eliciting moans from the girl beneath him. He was also aware that his penis was rock hard and felt as big as it ever had been, but was a bit uncomfortable trapped in his briefs. Pushing his hand into his waistband, he felt for his penis and moved it to a more comfortable position. Carey watched him and offered to help!

Jed was unsure if he could let her touch him there without cumming; he knew he was that tightly sprung that any touch may send him over the edge. "I think I might cum if you touch it," he said honestly.

Carey smiled at him and said "Ok, I won't then. It was good of you to tell me, I don't want you to cum on my bed, or in your trousers! I'm honestly happy with you paying attention to my nipples, and you have been really careful. Thank You."

Jed smiled and kissed her again, whilst using two fingers on her left nipple. He ran his fingers around the areola and then the other way, just touching the nipple itself as he swept his fingers over it. Carey shuddered more every time he did it, and was now breathing quite quickly. "Should I stop?" Jed asked, finally realising what was about to happen if he continued.

"You better not, "she replied urgently, "you got me this far, you are finishing me off! Even if you cum in your trousers at the same time." She was unable to stay still now and was moving her hips in time with the fingers sweeping over her super sensitive nipple.

Jed watched in fascination as Carey reached her climax and started to breath and moan much quicker. Suddenly with a little cry she flopped back on to the bed and turned her head from Jed in embarrassment. "You still ok," he asked cautiously.

"Yes, I am fine; very happy actually, but a bit embarrassed you saw me orgasm. I hadn't planned to do that in front of you, but you just touched my nipples and kissed me just right, and by the time I realised I was cumming, I couldn't stop. Anyway, Congratulations, that's the first time anyone has made me cum. I am so glad you were first, Jed."

Jed was just staring at Carey in wonder, so happy he was here with her, and that he had pleased her. He adjusted his penis again, finding it wet around the tip and patches of sticky dampness on his briefs. He decided not to say anything, and give the whole evening to Carey. She deserved everything in his eyes, so having been the first to make her cum gave him massive pleasure too.

The two love-birds cuddled each other on her bed and gently breathed on each other, having no wish to chat. Both had their own thoughts, and were replaying the evening's events in their heads. Both decided they loved each other, but neither said!

12