Warehouse Friday Nights

Story Info
My going black.
4.4k words
4.52
7.9k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SinCityCD
SinCityCD
31 Followers

It had been a few years since I started spending time at the warehouse crossdressing and playing on the phone while I kept watch for new boxes to be put in storage.

The warehouse was not far from a couple adult book stores which came in handy when I would get extremely horny playing dressup. Wearing a lacy black corset with the cups filled out with rolled up pantyhose, the six garter straps holding up a pair of black fishnet thigh high stockings with black satin panties and a black satin-n-lace nightgown that road just above the knee looking exceptional standing almost on my tiptoes with the five inch spiked heels strapped to my ankles in the mirror.

My desire to share myself with others kept getting stronger as it got later in the night. I was looking so fuckable that getting action would be easy if I took a quick trip to one of the ABS near by.

I was so horny that I wrote a half dozen notes on paper to leave on a few cars in the Adult Book Store parking lot and the note went something like this...

"Shy crossdresser wearing black lingerie and heels looking for a quickie nearby. I want to suck a dick... call 888-8888 tonight I will be there in 30 minutes waiting for your call." giving me time to get back to the warehouse phone. The phone number I left on the note was the number to the small office inside the warehouse.

I drove to the furthest ABS first seeing a half dozen cars in the parking lot I placed a few notes on the windshield or wedged in the door handle of a couple nicer cars then drove down to the next Adult store that was very busy causing my excitement to increase. I had just finished putting my last few notes on cars about to get back into my car when a man walks out of the store getting a good look at me from behind catching me getting into my car.

All he saw was what looked like a tall woman wearing a sexy black outfit with stilettos getting into her car at the Adult store. He kept looking my way as he went to get into his car he saw the note I had left on his. I sat there watching him reading the note I had just left then looking my way before he got into his car and drove away.

Soon as he drove off I too left the ABS driving back to the warehouse feeling a little down that that guy didn't want me.

Back at the warehouse after smoking a joint I was sitting in the office

flipping through new magazines from the desk drawer when the phone rang so I quickly answered it before the second ring could happen.

In my softest sexy voice "Hi, Im glad you called" I said

Getting right to the point "Would you like your dick sucked? I asked

"Thanks for the note... was that you I saw getting into the car?" he asked

It was the man who saw me in the parking lot getting into my car.

"Yes.... that was me." I answered

"I was hoping this was your note.... you looked...uhhh" he paused

"So where are you?"

"Can I meet you and get my dick sucked right now?" he asked

I told him where to meet me and that for me to know its him when he arrives that he needed to get out of his car like he was going to take a piss pulling out his dick as a signal. Once I know it's him I will appear and suck him off but when he's ready to cum he must cum on my face pull his pants up and leave. He agreed telling me he was only a few minutes away and would be there shortly.

Standing outside the warehouse hidden in the shadows I stood waiting watching for headlights to come down the road. As soon as I saw lights coming in my direction my excitement increased watching the car pull right where I had instructed, soon I watch the man from earlier get out of his car unzipping in pants while he looked around pulling out his dick momentarily pausing then walk towards my direction as instructed with his cock hanging out his trousers.

I stepped out from the shadows catching his eye all dressed in black sexy lingerie with my high heels making me unmistakable irresistible for horny men then squatting down in my outfit with my legs spread at the knee as he walks up to me. Just like my first time I'm down with my mouth open to pleasure a cock.

The man commenting on how good I looked as he stepped close to me putting his hands to his side while I swallowed his dick no hands involved just taking his semi hard dick right to the base. Hearing him take a deep breath with a moan under his breath I knew I had scored an unsatisfied married man in desperate need of a blowjob to relieve his loins of pressure.

From my experience visiting ABS around the Las Vegas area these horny married men visited the Adult Book Stores to get off before going home to their wives and I did the same when I was married but not to be sucked off but to do some sucking before going home.

Yes I was married to a woman for 10 years keeping my crossdressing a secret the entire time still able to get my fix of dick when I could no longer resist no matter how hard I tried.

As I began to suck on him I catch a glimpse of his wedding ring and start running my tongue around his shaft with increased pressure moving a prominent vein running down the length of his shaft around with my tongue then tracing the rim of his dick while he stands like a stiff nervous statue.

His cock was growing fast from my experienced warm wet mouth sucking on him, the sounds of my mouth bobbing on his growing dick filled the air before removing my mouth from his dick.

"I see you're married... doesn't your wife satisfy you?" I asked returning my mouth to his cock taking its entire length in one deep motion using my tongue as a guide his length right at my limit for deep throating.

Again I removed my mouth

"It's ok.... just relax, enjoy the moment because I am." I tell him and return to sucking his cock.

"She doesn't really like sex after having kids." he tells me

"you do that so well..... uhh oh... suck it.... that feels so good" he says to me still standing still like he was afraid to move as I worked on his dick.

"Oh... you like that huh..... I'm going to give you the best bj you've ever had!" I tell him and started sucking him better than he's ever been sucked before Increasing my suction and speed I bobbed my head on his dick my lips gripping his shaft as I stroked him using my mouth. My warm wet mouth filling with saliva working so skillfully on his dick didn't take long for his cock to become fully erect the skin stretched smooth twitching in my mouth as I squeezed my lips tightly creating a seal around the shaft enabling me to stimulate his entire manhood as I begin to handle his hanging balls feeling how heavy and full they were.

Dancing my tongue on the tip of his dick knowing he wouldn't be able to last much longer I went for the kill increasing my speed and suction the noise from my mouth taking in air at times breaking the seal as the sloppy wet noises of my sucking his dick filled the air when he pulled from my lips, grabbing hold of his shaft he stroked furiously before blasting his load on my face, a load so big he must have stored it for months knocking me backwards balancing on my heels just in time for a second blast to my face.

"I'm sorry!" he tells me seemingly feeling bad for what happened.

"Don't be..... shows me I did a good job!" I tell him still squatting down in front of him.

"That was incredible.... any way we can do this again sometime?" he asked.

I did enjoy sucking his dick it's the perfect size for me to suck with his head just touching my throat so not quite setting off my gag reflex, clean not bushy and he seems to need the release and hopefully he cums like that every time I thought to myself.

"Sure.... we can do this again." I told him and set things up to meet again then he was gone.

Not touching the cum sprayed on my face I went back into the warehouse to see myself in the mirror. The two loads blended into one running down my face and nose some catching on my mustache across my lips an chin dripping down onto my outfit. Cum covered is proof of a good blowjob for the one doing the sucking I thought being proud of how I looked in my sexy lingerie with cum on my face.

Hearing the phone ringing I raced in my high heels to answer it guessing my night was not over if I could get there in time. Faster than I thought I answered it before the third ring to hear a kind of raspy heavy voice on the other end.

The voice on the other end mentioning the note on his car and asking where I was and that he wanted to meet up soon. He sounded black telling me that he was big and up till then I hadn't been with a black man outside the ABS glory holes were I had sucked a few in the past but had fantasies about it sometimes, then he just hung up the phone.

I was a bit turned on thinking about what if I had met with him and how big his dick would be imagining this monster dick while feeling sad that he was just teasing me since he just hung up the phone on me before telling him where I was.

I sat there at the desk waiting hoping for him to call back flipping through one of the magazines from the drawer not sure of how much time passed when I think I hear someone walking inside the warehouse on the dusty concrete floor. No one would be there I convinced myself right when this body appeared right at the office door filling the doorway looking down at me stands this big black dude in jeans and boot's with a button up shirt stretched out with bulging muscles.

"I just knew someone had been in my office." he says

The voice sounded familiar like the guy that had just hung up the phone minutes ago but I hadn't said where I was.

"When I got this note on my car and the phone number was to my work shop.... I almost called the fuzz!" he said

My head spinning, scared not knowing what I should say or do.

"So you're the one who's been coming in here... huh...fucking sissy!" he said with an angry puzzling look on his face.

"Well whiteboy you left a note on my fucking car wanting a dick to suck so guess what?" he says looking at how I was dressed then spotted the few remains of cum on my mustache that I must have missed with his magazine open on the desk.

He stood there in the doorway unbuttoned his jeans pulling them down to his knees with his body blocking the only exit.

"You can suck this!" he says pulling this handful of heavy black meat sausage out of his boxers causing me to shoot a flow of precum into my panties just from the site of his dick.

It's not a myth I thought to myself amazed at the arm hanging from a curly black and gray haired bush with two large plum sized balls hanging low from its base.

This dick is way bigger than Bill my Aunts neighbor who was my first and until now had been my biggest.

"Bitch get your mouth on here or I'll call the cops!" he yells at me waving his meat like bait for a shark.

I turned towards him shifting my body on the chair to start sucking him when he reaches for my hair grabbing a handful pulling me to my feet taking me out of the office to the mattress I had forgotten was laid out on the warehouse floor covered with women's clothing xxx magazines and sex toys. He tossed me onto the mattress still having a handful of my hair pulling my face to his cock.

"Start sucking bitch.... you better not bite or you'll get hurt!" he said

Opening my mouth in fear I held the shaft of his huge cock with both hands putting my lips to the fat head of his dick a dark chocolate brown color with a pee hole the size of a pencil eraser, running my tongue right up the crack of his head touching the tip of my tongue to the hole and moving it around before moving it back down around the head.

"That's it bitch.... you know what to do.....suck it...suck it Sissy!" he commanded releasing his pull on my hair but keeping a handful ready to pull.

Never had I ever felt so small so defeated wrapping my lips around his big black dick. After my years spent servicing Bill I have been the one in control of the situation. Bill was my first man my sex teacher in a sense with the help of his wife Cindy they assisted me in becoming the girl I am when I play dress up but now I'm scared not in control and at the mercy of this large black man.

Like a good white girl I submitted to this large muscular older black man giving myself to him for his sexual pleasure until he was finished.

I set fear aside hoping to satisfy this dick same as every dick I'd been with and began to work my mouth around on the head of this fat black cock. Filling my mouth I struggled to breathe using both of my hands to support its weight and length as my mouth began to fill with warm thick saliva.

I went to work on his black cock sucking the head and first couple inches of the shaft the girth beginning to thicken as the cock head grew in my mouth. I rotated my lips around the shaft just under the fat head my tongue dancing still playing with the slit of his cock head.

"That's it bitch.... suck my black dick!" he said as I closed my eyes focused on the dick in my mouth the way a woman should.

"Those your toys.... damn Sissy you like... you like it in your Ass!"

"I'm fucking that ass bitch.... I fucking own you now white boy!" I hear him say.

Now I'm scared really scared hearing those words knowing that in no way could I ever get him off with my mouth only sucking on the tip of his dick but I kept sucking filling my mouth with hot wet saliva now running down my chin trying to take all I could.

"Suck my balls bitch!" he ordered me

"Suck my balls.... bend over boy!" he said as my fear really set in the way he started talking even acting more rough. I really screwed up this time I thought to myself just hoping to see another day.

Then pushing me down on the mattress twisting my arm behind my back forcefully holding me down he wrestled with my other hand bringing them both together he tied both my hands together at the wrist behind my back with pantyhose off the mattress.

"Just give it to me bitch... I'll let you go if you're good.... but..but...I'm fucking that ass!!!" he tells me

"You dress like a whore.... I'm gonna treat you like a whore!...

My whore now!" he says to me.

I submitted and stopped resisting him knowing to just give in, no need to fight against something that was going to happen anyway.

"Please.....please... anything you want just dont hurt me!" I asked

"Bitch you the one left the note on my fucking car!" he says

"You wanted it.... Now you gonna get it!!!"

I wanted it bad but didn't think it would be like this. My body all tensed up in fear but trying to mentally relax my asshole for what was about to happen.

Attempting to lift my ass up onto my knees with my hands tied behind my back my face pressed against the mattress as an arm reached underneath me pulling me up onto my knees like a rag doll.

He had to have spent time in prison before I thought to myself this big black man about 6'6" or so 250 pounds with muscles on muscles a couple bad tattoos against my 5'10" 155 pounds with hair past my shoulders dressed up like a hooker or porn star in my stolen black lingerie.

My ass still slightly lubed from my playing earlier in the night hopefully loosened enough so not to get hurt or torn from this big black cock, my first bbc.

"Please.... Please lube me up before you....

Right then I felt ripped in half like someone had just inserted a baseball bat into me, my pain meter spiked as I yeld loud enough to hear miles away. Pain so severe I thought I would die, the burning painful feeling taking control of me as he grabbed my mouth almost punching me giving me a fat lip.

Squeezing my mouth so hard my teeth cutting the inside of my mouth...

"Shut the fuck up!" he says in a stern voice releasing his hold of my mouth.

"Please Sir" I mumbled as he removed his hand from my mouth at the same time pulling his cock out of me.

"Now bitch you're mine and unless you want more of that pain mother fucker....you'll do as I say when I say and how I say! Got that you white bitch?"

"Please don't hurt me....yes sir.... I'm yours Sir" I said

"Please...please use lube... Sir will you please put those panties in my mouth so I don't scream again!" I said submissively turning myself over to him.

Hearing that he kind of smiled picking up one of the pairs of panties from the mattress stuffing them into my mouth spanking his hand so hard on my ass cheek that the burn took the pain from my torn hole now to my burning butt cheek.

I submitted to him not by choice but for survival not having many options considering my other paths would be getting my ass beat physically or going to jail for breaking and entering along with whatever else becoming a prison bitch so I chose to be his bitch.

He destroyed me, the way he used me that night left me feeling like I had been hit by a car or was a heavyweights punching bag after a workout. Not exactly how I had fantasized about my first black man, he had no interest in my concerns his only mindset was for him to enjoy my white ass.

Thankfully he did use lube, lots of lube causing the sound of him pumping in and out of me filled the air like someone walking on flooded water soaked carpet.

Squish... Squish...Squish sounds matching the feeling of this giant bat penetrating me twisting around as it moved in an out in an out making its pathway through my insides.

Pulling at the pantyhose tied around my wrist binding my hands behind my back bringing my ass towards him as he thrust into me getting deeper and deeper as he pulled and thrusted his huge black cock into me. This time there was no pleasure mixed with pain like my first time with Bill, this was pure pain forcefully made to fit this mans giant black dick wishing I had smoked more pot to relax me to help me escape.

For what seemed like eternity he twirled twisted and pushed his pole at my hole as it seemed to continue growing getting bigger and bigger.

"FUCK YOUR TIGHT!" he says as he keeps working it around opening me up for him.

Then suddenly he slipped way deep inside me just sliding right in with no resistance breaking the seal to my ass my body pushing to straighten out but unable too.

"That's it Bitch.... I own you!" as he pushes even deeper inside my hungry hole.

I was cumming like crazy, uncontrollably the spasms taking over my body adjusting to the massive penetration intruding my insides the contractions in my ass squeezed his massive dick trembling and on fire.

"That's it boy.... cum on my dick sissy!" he tells me as for once he kept still for a moment enjoying my gripping pulsations as I orgasmed under him.

Then feeling his cock twitch a little like others I've had feeling similar twitching not long before they cum but not him, he was just getting started.

He fucked me deep only short strokes while buried inside me finishing the final pathway he needed before pulling completely out of me for another couple squeezes of lube inside my asshole and onto his big fat shaft.

Then he untied my wrist helping me move into a better position as he stroked his giant black sausage with my ass way up in the air my knees up towards my chest my hands up by my head a brief relief from being bound behind my back.

Catching a glimpse of his cock instantly the fear returned the size and rigidity of his black cock was unforgettable covered in large veins shining in the light like a well polished wooden telephone pole.

"Here we go bitch.... my turn!" he said just before he pushed the head of his dick into me.

Adjusting his position before pushing his entire meat stick into me in one long slow stroke before pulling it back out for another go. He did this a few times like he was clearing a path then began a rigorous attack on my hole pumping thrusting twisting pulling in and out of me with the power and stamina of an athlete.

The sounds of him pounding my well greased ass at a fast constant pace filled the air while I fought back the burning pain of my well stretched asshole and constant punching at my insides.

SinCityCD
SinCityCD
31 Followers
12