Warlock Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She finished cleaning herself and looked up at John, blinking her eyes back into focus. She licked her lips and opened her mouth, only to have a yawn overtake her. When she finished she leaned back on the bed. "I need to get back to the temple, but I'm so tired."

"I'm not leaving until the morrow," John said. "You're welcome to stay."

"Nooo, I take my vows," she said. "I have to be back tonight. If I can't keep that promise what will the Saint of Oaths think of me?"

John chuckled. "What indeed. Well, you've a few hours before midnight. I like to relax after a lover makes me feel so wonderful. Will you join me?"

"Join you... how?"

John nodded at the bed and climbed on to it next to her. He sat with his back to the headboard and opened his arms.

Ela grinned and crawled into his arms and snuggled up against him. She kissed his cheek and then tucked her head against his shoulder and looked down. Her eyes traveled over his fit young, fit body and came to rest on the meaty flesh between his legs. Her lips parted when she noticed the wetness streaking his length and around his tip.

"What's wrong?" John asked as he noticed her chewing on her lip again.

"I... you're still dirty. No, not dirty... messy. Wet."

John shrugged. "I'll wash myself when we're done," he said and watched her, curious about just how far she'd go.

She swallowed and kissing his shoulder. "No need for that," she said and slid down his body. She licked along his length and moaned as she tasted him. More licks followed and soon she was sucking on his head and trying to stuff as much into her mouth as she could.

John squirmed at the sensation and had to use his magic to dull his senses a little. He wasn't ready for a second round, but if she kept that up too long there was no telling might happen. After a week spent in Telas he'd gained a lot of power from the women he'd entertained. They'd been more experienced and knowledgeable than Ela, but lacked her enthusiasm and innocence. There was something special about the soul of an innocent. The virginal energy of a maiden was invigorating.

She lifted her head and pouted before turning and smiling up at him. She climbed back up his body and cuddled against him. "Nice and clean now," she said.

"I see that. Be careful though, much as you are tender to the touch, so is a man after such an amazing experience."

"Oh! Did I do something wrong?"

"No, far from it," he said. "I just wanted you to know. It seems your tutors have been a little... lacking."

She blushed and giggled, which turned into another yawn. She settled against him after nodding. "Yes, it does seem that way... makes me wonder if they really know what they're talking about. Not just when it comes to this sort of thing either."

"Oh?" John asked. "I think it's normal to question yourself on the night before you take your vows. It doesn't mean they're wrong or even wrong for you."

She was silent for a moment, but still she refused to give in to her body's need for sleep. "I'm not sure. I'm worried... what if they were wrong about other things? Maybe they think they're one way but they're really not? At least, not for me. What if I need or want something different?"

"What drew you to the church?" John asked.

"Hmm? Oh... well, isn't it every girl's dream to be married one day? Have a family of their own? I always thought that was wonderful but...well... I never really understood it. I mean, I wanted the security and comfort of knowing I belonged, but there was never a man I pictured. Not until now, at least."

John winced. "I'm not the marrying type, Ela. I'm very fond of you— you're no simple notch on my belt. In fact, no one will ever know of this. No, my life is one of travel and mystery. There are dangers behind me and ahead. Dangers that I would not dare to bring a family into."

"Dangers?" she breathed. "I thought you a traveling noble or merchant."

"No, I'm... something else. I'm a sorcerer," he lied. In truth, he was a warlock... mostly. He was learning to be a wizard again too and had four spell books he'd acquired that he was studying. "I serve a Lady that requires me to travel across the land. It's often hard work, traveling with only myself and my assistant, and there are threats constantly afoot. Bandits, monsters, weather... why just recently I was sailing on a ship and we went ashore in the Sunset Isles and were set upon by ravenous beasts and monsters in the waters that could swallow a man whole."

She gasped and clutched at him. "That sounds terrible!"

He nodded. "It was... and that is why I dare not take someone I care about and put them in such peril."

"Still, it would be more exciting than a life of counseling oath-breakers and marrying maidens to ranchers that would rather spend their time with a whore than a wife," she said.

"These second thoughts aren't fresh to you, are they?"

Ela sighed. "No... I've struggled for some time. I want to do what's right, but is it right by me? My ma was so proud of me joining the church, but I seen what her life is like since my pa got sick and died. She won't take no other, says that's the oath she took and she means to stick to it. Seems daft to me."

"You should admire her sticking to her oath though," John offered.

"Oh, that's not what's daft. It's taking one like that in the first place. If you're going to be bound, it should be a proper oath that won't end badly," Ela mumbled. She yawned and shook her head. "Saints, John, you feel so warm and comfy. Now you... you're a man I'd give oath to."

John stiffened but Ela didn't notice. She shifted her head and took in a deep breath, inhaling his scent. She smiled and let her eyelids lower and close. Within seconds her breathing grew deep and even.

John watched her and smiled. She was a smart girl. Smart enough, at least, to ask questions and have doubts. Would she ever amount to much? He had no idea. She was going to be a wildcat in bed though, of that he had no doubt. With any luck he'd set her on the path to an open mind and the desire to explore and experience what life had to offer a beautiful young woman.

As for her vows in the morning? John chuckled. There was no way she was waking up in time to be back tonight -- probably not even by morning. He'd taken a good deal of energy from her. She'd need a few days of rest and proper eating to get her strength back.


12