Warlock Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And speaking of promises, he had his oath and pact with Mistress. He nodded. It had been a few days since last he spoke with her. Zynga, no doubt, had already shared John's latest victories and acquisition. He probably needed to defend taking Artesia into his service.

John settled onto his bedroll and made sure his spear was at his side in case he needed it. Satisfied at last and with his head resting on a small feather pillow he'd purchased he closed his eyes and centered himself. "Beytrixxa," he breathed her name into the night, willing the connection between them.

His Mistress answered, plunging John into a dark cathedral lit by urns containing plumes of sapphire light. Beytrixxa, his mistress, sat up a carved stone chair with a short back on it. Her wings were furled and tight against her back, though they rose a foot above her head.

John dropped to both knees and bowed his head, thought not before noting she wore a long midnight blue dress that struggled to contain her buxom chest. One leg was on display, the slit in the side rising to her hip if not higher.

"Mistress," John greeted her. "I am yours to command."

"Are you, John?"

John almost jerked his head up to look at her. He overrode his instinct and kept his eyes on the carved stone floor between them. "Yes, Mistress. Have I erred or displeased you?"

"I do not mind that you are acquiring servants. I also wish for you to grow and increase your power and knowledge of the arcane. You should be eager to use my gifts I have given you — all of them — as well."

"I am and I will," John promised.

"Tell me, pet, do you think you are powerful?"

"No, Mistress," John answered easily. "I am fumbling to learn all that I may. I'm dependent on your gifts as well. Without them I would have fallen many times now."

She rose from her chair and took a step closer to the edge of the dais the chair rested on. "I see. Do you think that, one day, you will be powerful?"

"I hope so, Mistress. That is one of the reasons I seek your pleasure and strive to learn more."

"Powerful enough, perhaps, to challenge me?"

John gasped. "No! I have never—"

He heard the rustle and snap of her wings a moment her sinister black boots appeared in front of him. He was buffeted by the wind her wings sent his way as she landed. "Then why," she interrupted him. Her fingers and the long, sharp nails on them threaded through his hair and tugged his head up as she spoke. "Do you keep things from me? Why would you hide what should be my tribute?"

"I'm not," John gasped.

Beytrixxa reached across her body and slipped her fingers under the part in her skirt. She pulled it up and exposed the deeply tanned smooth russet skin of her thigh. John watched, entranced, as she revealed the union of her thighs and the flesh that split between them. The folds of her flushed skin were glistening with her arousal.

"Pleasure me, pet. Pleasure me until you have proven that my happiness is foremost in your mind," she demanded as she pulled his head between her legs.

John inhaled her smoky and spicy scent. He shivered from the way her aroma alone was enough to make him tingle all over. He opened his mouth willingly and buried his chin into her cleft. Her slick flesh slid around him, offering him easy access as he tasted her and sought to bury his tongue as deeply inside her as he could.

"A farm animal could do this, John. Surely you're better than that?"

John slid his hands up her legs to her hips. Her skirts hung around behind him, trapping her musky scent around him and driving all other thoughts from his mind. He ground his nose into her bulging clitoris and probed inside her over and over with his tongue. His hands slid from her hips to her behind, squeezing and spreading her so he could trace and tease her crevice and anus.

"Try harder, John," she growled. "I think you can do much better."

John wet his fingers with her juices and spread them across her pucker. He shifted his attention with his mouth, raising it to suck on her throbbing clitoris and working two of his fingers up inside her cunt. When she rode him without complaint he speared her anus with a finger and was surprised at how well she took it. He added a second after a moment and found her flesh molding itself around him.

John continued to work her, responding to the occasional moan or tremble he was able to get from his Mistress. She did not speak as he pleasured her, but nor did she reward him with an orgasm. He used every trick he'd imagined or practiced in the past several weeks but still his Mistress stood resolute and waited on him to impress her.

John was getting tired. Here, in this demi-plane of Beytrixxa's creation he knew that everything was a function his will. Yet he was so singly focused and determined, he was growing weary. Still her juices coated his arm and when he used his mouth her juices ran down his chin and he drank from her. He soon began to despair that there was nothing left for him to do to convince her that he was devoted to her.

John's mind began to drift while his tongue circled and stroked her throbbing button. She was nearly as large as his the end of his thumb in her mouth at this point, yet there was no sign of her peaking any time soon. He tried to think what else could appease her. She didn't need money or lands, nor could he bring them to her in this special place. She had followers sword to her service. Two, at least, if not countless others that he'd never met. What else could she possibly want? What else would bring her pleasure?

Tribute! Tribute pleased her. Pleasure was only a means to an end. What she truly desired was power... yet John gave her power. Every time he drank from the souls of his lovers... or his defeated enemies, that power was hers for the taking. How else could he give her more? Especially if she approved of Artesia living and serving him?

John searched inside of himself while his thumb twisted inside her backside and four fingers from his right hand slid into her cunt. He curled his fingers just right to prod and rub the sensitive flesh in the front of her passage, earning a soft hiss from her earlier when he'd first done it.

John felt the power within him. In fact, it had grown since he's take notice of it earlier. Not by a great amount, but enough that he was certain. Such a thing shouldn't have been possible. He used power, he did not make it. He took it from others and gave it to Mistress. Along the way he used what remained for his infernal magic. Yet this meant he was gaining power from somewhere else. Somewhere, or something.

John bent his thumb over and tucked it in to the cave formed by his fingers. His next thrust of his hand slipped past the knuckle of his thumb and left his hand fully inside of her. She rewarded him with a chuckle a slight rocking of her hips.

That wasn't what she wanted though. She enjoyed it, John knew, but she wanted something else. Something inside of him. He was sure that he was gaining power in ways she did not approve of. Power that she demanded should be hers, not Johns.

There was only one way that was possible. John checked the pit inside of him. The pit that held the three bandits souls. There they were, anguishing under the suffering his infernal side was inflicting on them. John didn't know the specifics and he didn't want to. What mattered is they were there and they flared with energy they gave off that served as fuel for John's magic like dried pitch to a fire.

John tore the souls free of the pit he'd forced them into, squeezing and shaking them as roughly as possible. His inner demon smiled at their torment while his outer self struggled to nibble and suck his Mistress that he was wrist deep inside. John took the three silently screaming souls and pushed them up and through his hand, expelling them from his palm directly into his Mistress's scalding cunt.

Beytrixxa gasped and began to shudder. She squeezed John's hand with her muscles to the point he was sure it was going to be broken and useless. He jerked his thumb out of her arse before she pinched it off at the knuckle. Her juices ran down his arm, soaking him to the elbow and then dripping in a steady stream from there to his legs and the floor.

She bent over him, one hand crushing his face into her pussy. The other grabbed his back while she jerked a few times and then let out a throaty purr. She straightened slowly and let go of his head. John licked her carefully, cleaning up her spend while trying not to suck in air that she'd deprived him of.

She stepped back, pulled her skirts around his head and giving John some fresh air. He dared to look up at her, his face gleaming with her fluids.

"I had no idea," John breathed. "I'm sorry, Mistress. I didn't know..."

She stared at him. "Don't disappoint me, John. You are a very clever man. You have gained favor by showing me how versatile you think and act. I believe you, this time. Next time I expect better."

He bowed his head. "Yes, Mistress. Now that I know you'll have them as soon as I can see you."

She smiled. "See to it... oh, and John?"

"Yes, Mistress?"

"Go north, pet. There is a creature there, a woman by the name of Jaspara. I wish for you to bring her to my service. Bring her... or destroy her."

John bowed his head. "I will not fail you."

"Seek out the coastal town of Dilly. Start your search there."

He bowed his head, exhausted but smart enough to know she wouldn't accept that excuse. "At once."

"In the morning. Until then..." She lifted her boot and pressed it against his aching and swollen sack. "A reminder not to displease me... and a reward for Zynga's continued vigilance.

John gasped as the pressure of her gleaming black boot squashed his testicles. She rotated her foot so the tip of her shoe dug into the flesh between his sack and his arse. The pressure and a jolt of dark magic raced into him and made his cock and balls jerk out of control. He exploded without warning, spraying his seed up across his belly and chest and even striking his chin.

John fell back, stunned by the strange and sudden orgasm. He kept falling, through the floor and into darkness.


12